All Things Come... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'These are for you. Open them.' She obeyed excitedly and I watched her face. She read the appointment slip in the first envelope and looked puzzled.

'What's this?'

'It's a half day treatment at a women only spa. You're going to get the works. Facial, massage, manicure, hot baths, cold baths, mud baths if you want them. You'll be invigorated and relaxed and ready for part two.' I pointed at the other envelope and she opened it.

'This is money.' I made a face at her.

'Well spotted. When you've finished at the spa you're going shopping. Buy some clothes that you like. I won't have you wearing the stuff Frau Kurtz buys for you. Christmas is for fun.' She looked at me speechlessly and then hugged me.

'Thank you,' she whispered. I unwound her arms from my neck.

'The cab's due any minute. Come on.'

I felt smug when she'd gone, and went upstairs to shower and shave. I'd had a long talk with a sultry beauty at the spa and explained that my friend was very shy and had led a sheltered existence, and would need to be treated gently. I'd paid the exorbitant fee up front and added fifty euros as a tip. She'd smiled knowingly and pocketed the money.

'A honeymoon wax as well, sir?' I'd smiled.

'If you can persuade her. But let her choose the style and don't pressure her. I'm serious about the shy and sheltered.' She'd promised. I shaved carefully and was leaning under the warm spray of the shower, daydreaming, when I heard a noise outside. Before I could react, the shower door opened and a small body squeezed in. Trudi smiled up at me and lifted the pendant that was all she was wearing.

'Cook says goodbye and Happy Christmas, and it's time for my first wish.' She dropped to her knees and drew my slack prick smoothly into her mouth. I felt her warm tongue run along the underside of the shaft and braced myself as she began to suck gently. Her mouth was talented and inventive, and my cock stirred immediately, pulsing as it engorged. She was forced to pull back as it grew but her lips never faltered and her tongue maintained its tantalising rhythm. As it stiffened she stretched her neck, but finally had to let the head slip out of her mouth and it sprang up and slapped against my belly. She ran her tongue up the shaft and then down and suckled my balls softly. I turned the water off and opened the door. Steam billowed out, and I scooped her up and carried her through the fog to the bedroom.

I set her on the bed, her ass right on the edge, and knelt down, lifting her legs over my shoulders. Her bush had been trimmed to a short stubble and she'd waxed her pussy lips. I ran my tongue round the rim of her pussy then slid it down her crack. Her cunt was long and thin, the lips short and barely meeting, and her inner folds were mere ridges. I saw the smooth mouth of her vagina and the bump that was her clitoral hood, and licked slowly back up her slit to the very top, nuzzling her little patch of pubic hair. She tasted of lemon and cinnamon and the mysterious tang of excited woman. She tried to cross her legs and pull my head back down but I reached up and broke the lock. My cock was full and hard and I lifted her and swung her round onto her knees. She crouched on the bed facing me.

If you're good I'll do some more of that.' I slipped my prick back into her open mouth. Her breasts were larger than I'd expected and they hung like heavy fruit as her head moved over my cock. I reached down and cupped the soft globes in my hands, feeling the thrust of her nipples against my palms. Her mouth was busy and expert. I hadn't been with a woman since my unexpected night with Olga and my balls were heavy and full. She cupped them in one hand as her tongue worked knowingly round my straining cock. I stroked her breasts lightly and let her do the work. She made no attempt to take me into her throat and I didn't force it. The girl knew what she was doing. I felt the ache in my balls fade and turn to pulses of pleasure. Her arms reached round to my buttocks and she grasped them firmly, increasing the tempo as my hips began to thrust involuntarily. She played me like a violin and I felt the rolling in my balls move up to my shaft. She moved one hand to my prick and began to pump me in counterpoint to her tongue's rhythm.

'Any minute, Trudi,' I managed to gasp. She clamped her lips tightly round me and pumped harder, and I grunted and exploded into her mouth. Her throat worked smoothly as she swallowed and her lips stayed sealed over me. Not a drop escaped her, and as the spasms died she milked the last dribbles from me expertly. She ran her lips up and down my softening tool and then pulled back and kissed the tip.

'Look, all gone.' She opened her mouth wide to show me. I lifted her up and kissed her, then put her back down on the bed and took up my earlier position. I looked over the soft hillocks of her breasts and saw her watching me greedily. There was fire in her eyes and her pelvis was already thrusting slightly. I licked my lips exaggeratedly.

'That was very good indeed, young lady. I'm going to eat your cunt now and all you have to do is lie back and enjoy.' She raised her hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples.

'My second wish,' she said happily, 'and I want it hard and fast because I'm a shameless fucking slut.' I lowered my head to her pussy.

Her short lips were swollen and puffy, pulled back by her splayed thighs and I slipped my hands round her and held them even wider open with my thumbs. Her inner pleats had flattened almost completely and were a dull red colour. Her clit was dark and engorged with blood, and the mouth of her vagina fluttered and winked. Her little asshole was clenching and unclenching gently as I ran my tongue down the length of her, feeling for a reaction. My tongue passed over the entrance to her cunt and her hips bucked, so I slid it into her and swirled it round the rim of muscle that protected her soft cavern. She moaned, and I could see her hands kneading her breasts, twisting and pulling her teats. I slid my tongue round her again and moved one thumb over to caress the top of her clit. She jumped, and the moaning intensified, so I moved the thumb back and roughly pulled the top of her slit apart. Her clitoral sheath had retracted completely and I closed my lips over the fat little nub, suckling it and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her legs lock over the back of my neck and a gush of moisture spurted over my chin. Her body was quaking and I could feel contractions rippling through her. The scent and the taste of her, and the urgency of her response had brought my cock to full erection again. I twisted out of the grip of her thighs and moved forward to lean over. Her body was still quivering and her brown eyes were slits of concentration as she lost herself in the sensations of her body.

'Hot little bitch, aren't you?' I murmured, and put my mouth to her teat. Her hands pushed my head into her breast and I bit the nipple quite hard. Another spasm ripped through her and her thighs closed on my waist.

'Hotter than you can guess,' she muttered. 'Now stop talking and put that fat fucking cock in me and tear me open with it. I'm just beginning to warm up.' I moved back and ran the head of my cock down her slit once. She was dripping and slick, and I moved my hips forward and slid completely into her in one smooth stroke. Her eyes widened, then closed and she pulled herself harder onto me, raising her legs high.

'That's it, that's just it, now again, but harder. Split me open, you bastard'. She seemed to have gone into continuous orgasm and I drew back and plunged into her again. I felt a slight resistance, then broke through and felt the muscles of her cervix squeezing the head of my prick while my balls slapped against her ass. She moaned and writhed and clung and I fucked her hard and quick. I thought she'd be unable to sustain her pitch, but she did, and her body jerked and thrashed under me till I had to use all my strength to hold her. She was sobbing and gasping and when I tried to pull back she bit my neck painfully.

'Don't stop, you fucker, don't you dare fucking stop.' Who's in charge here? I thought. I exerted all my force and pulled out of her. She was a small girl, and I flipped her over easily and drove into her from behind. As I pierced her again I saw her cunt stretching to take me, and she buried her mouth in the duvet and screamed. Another gush of moisture forced its way out of her and I rubbed it up and round her asshole. Her hand disappeared under her and I felt the tips of her fingers scraping the underside of my prick as she scrabbled at her clit. I maintained my pace and her wailing became continuous. I felt my balls begin to churn again. Never in my life had I been with a woman who demanded so much force. I licked two fingers and thrust them roughly into her ass, screwing my wrist as they penetrated her greedy hole. The walls of her sphincter tried to snap shut but I continued to twist and felt my knuckles rubbing across the top of my shaft. Her body seemed to lift off the bed as it spasmed.

She howled like a banshee into the duvet and her whole abdomen clamped down on my cock and fingers. I hammered three more strokes into her while she screeched her pleasure and then the rush of seed along my shaft blotted out all my other senses. I jetted into her like a hose, filling her body with cum, my cock swelling with each burst, then collapsed onto her, crushing her into the mattress, still trapped within her as the grasp and suction of her holes begin to fade.

After a minute she stirred and I rolled off her. Quick as a wink she hopped up and squatted over me, holding her pussy open with both hands and letting my cum flow out of her onto my prick and stomach. I watched her, wondering where the hell she got the energy from. She slid down my body and started lapping me clean, scooping up my cream delicately and rolling it round her mouth. Then she swivelled round and presented her gaping cunt to me.

'Clean me up, Luke, but gently. I went a little bit overboard there.'

'Overboard? You jumped off the bloody ship without a lifebelt.' I laved her gently with my tongue, collecting the stray drops of semen. Her pussy and asshole looked stretched and sore, and she winced as my tongue rimmed her. She lifted herself off me and turned again, lying prone on my chest and holding her mouth to mine. She opened her lips and dribbled cum back into my mouth and then kissed me. I slid my tongue over hers hoping she wasn't going to bite.

'Wish number three,' she mumbled, pulling back from me, 'and even better than advertised.'

'Advertised?' She grinned.

'My cousin and Olga's sister were at college together, so I know her slightly, but I hadn't realised that her dream Englishman was you. I heard on the grapevine that you'd crashed her farewell party so I called her and begged for details. She was right about everything except that she said you were gentle. I'm glad you weren't though. Mostly I like it a bit rough.' She lowered her mouth and began to kiss me again, which was just as well, as my brain was paralysed. What was with these girls? She raised her head.

'Come back to the shower and we'll clean each other up, but no messing around. I'll be walking funny for a week as it is. Olga said you were thick, but I didn't expect a fucking salami.' She began to giggle, then looked at my bedside clock.

'Jesus, we'd better hurry. My train's in two hours. I thought I'd have enough time to say thank you for the pendant before I packed.' She jumped up and tugged my cock. 'Come on you lazy bastard, you've got a woman here who needs washing.'

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke up under the duvet feeling groggy and I aching all over. I looked at my clock. Four thirty, and I hadn't done any of the jobs I wanted to. I kicked the duvet back and rolled out of bed. My cock was sore and I looked down at it, then jumped. It was decorated with a red bow and there was an envelope dangling from the loop. I undid it carefully. The note inside was short. 'Luke, I came to say goodbye but you were out cold. Poor old man, did I wear you out? You look cute when you're asleep. I loved my wishes and they're not finished yet. The rough was great, but next time I want gentle so I can compare notes with Olga. Love, T. PS: be kind to Ulrika. She's turning into a nice person, thanks to you I guess, so don't be impatient.' She knew what was happening around her. I made a mental note to talk to her when she came back after New Year.

I tottered into the bathroom and inspected myself. My cock was red and tender, there were deep scratches on my back and a full set of toothmarks on the side of my neck, but there didn't appear to be any permanent damage. I started dressing and planning my chores.

12