All Things Come... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My loss. At least you're not a homophobe. I'll tell Frau Fischer to expect you'. He gave me a plastic key card and left.

* * * * * * * * * * *

At nine o' clock I opened the door of room 317. It was in darkness and I fumbled my way along the short corridor until my senses told me that I was in the room proper. I found a light switch and flicked it on, to reveal Angela lying on the bed, apparently asleep. Her chest was rising and falling a little too rapidly to be convincing. On the table were two pairs of velvet lined handcuffs and two long strips of heavy silk. The bed was the old fashioned type with bedposts at the head and foot, and I realised that I'd been invited to act out a fantasy. Angela's eyelids fluttered and I knew she was watching me. There was a note on the table. 'Don't gag me. My release word is serendipity'.

I looked at the equipment on the table and began to undress, deliberately taking my time and folding my clothes neatly, then opened the knife and ran my thumb across the blade. I picked up the bondage gear and approached the bed slowly. I snapped one handcuff round her wrist and quickly slipped the other part over the bedpost, then grabbed her other arm.

'Not a word, bitch, or I'll cut you'. Her body quivered and she bit her lip as I fastened her other hand. I straddled her, slapping my cock against her lips. 'Lick it, bitch, and look at me'. Her eyes fluttered open and her tongue slid out and washed the head of my prick hesitantly. I wasn't erect, and after a minute pulled away.

'Not hot enough yet, are you?' I took the lengths of silk and tied her ankles to the pillars at the foot of the bed, forcing her legs open, her body spread-eagled, the skirt stretched across her thighs, the blouse pulling from the waistband. Her eyes were huge and dark as she stared at me and she licked her lips nervously, swallowing hard. I straddled her waist and pulled the blouse apart with my hands, tearing buttons and exposing a lacy bra. Her chest was heaving and I patted her face gently.

'Time to get you naked, slut'. I raised myself from her body and went to the table to collect the knife. Coming back to the bed, I leaned over her and ran the tip of the blade lightly from throat to navel, then further down to the waistband of her skirt. I paused there for a moment, then continued down the taut material to the hem. Lifting the knife I stabbed through the fabric between her knees and dragged the blade through the cloth, shearing it swiftly. She gasped and I saw her body twist slightly and try to shrink away, her throat working soundlessly. I reversed the knife and sawed delicately up towards her crotch, the skirt slipping and revealing more of her legs as I sliced through it. She was wearing pale thigh high stockings, the lacy tops contrasting with her tanned thighs, and my cock began to throb urgently. I cut through the waistband of the skirt and flipped the two halves apart with the knife blade.

Her panties matched the bra. I lowered my face to her crotch and sniffed it 'Nice and clean, bitch. We'll try to change that'. I trailed my tongue along the strip of lace that concealed her sex, smelling the soft scent of her arousal, turning my head, nipping her thighs and worrying the edge of the panties with my teeth. Her pelvis pushed towards me, and a moan escaped her lips.

'No noise from you', I said harshly, and bit her thigh again. Kneeling between her legs, I stroked the lacy hillocks of her breasts, then slipped the knife between them and severed the strip of elastic that joined the cups of her bra. The material sprang apart and her torso was exposed, her breasts pulled tight by her posture, her teats straining, standing proud from the crinkled flesh of her areolas. I fondled my prick and let it swell and thicken in my hand, easing the foreskin back and fingering the tip to encourage the flow of pre-cum that was beginning to ooze from the slit. She watched me and licked her lips again. I ran my damp finger across her mouth and as she tasted me I flicked the hard stubs of her nipples gently with the knife. She flinched and I drew the blade lightly down her again, past her navel, across the lace that edged her panties and the fabric that covered her crotch. Slipping the tip of the blade over her labia, I cut slowly through the crotch of the panties and the panel flipped open, uncovering her pussy.

Her cunt lips were still clasping each other, despite her splayed legs, and a dribble of musky syrup forced itself between them as I watched. I lowered myself and drew the head of my prick down her slit, then again, harder, coating it with her slick juices. I kneewalked up her body and pushed the head into her mouth, forcing it through her lips.

'Taste yourself, slut', I told her. Her mouth opened and she lapped at my helmet, trying to close her lips over me, but I held myself away from her and merely rubbed my cockhead over her face. I moved back and knelt between her trembling thighs again and began to masturbate, stroking my cock roughly.

'I'm going to come on your tits and face, slut, and then I'm going to eat your pussy while it dries on you'. My cock lurched and swelled as I spoke. A part of me was horrified that this mock abuse was turning me on, but my hands took no notice and I squeezed myself as the urgency of ejaculation grew. In less than a minute I felt the tension grab me and my balls drew up into my body as the first gout of cum spurted from my cock. It arced over her body and splashed across her face, drawing a diagonal stripe of cream from forehead to chin. The next jet landed on her lips and trailed down to the bottom of her neck, and was followed by two more that splattered her torso and breasts. I wiped my cock on her stomach and sucked my fingers clean.

Her body was straining at her bonds, her pelvis and hips thrusting uncontrollably. I leant forward and deliberately pinched both her teats, pulling them hard and rolling them. She gasped and bucked and a dull red flush spread from her neck to the top of her breasts, mottling the cum streaked skin.

'Coming already, bitch?' I whispered harshly. 'I've hardly touched you yet'. I moved backwards and lowered my head to her crotch. The aroma of desire was intense, and her pussy lips were swollen and red, still forced together by their own plumpness, but now leaking a steady stream of scented honey that dribbled down her inner thighs. I could see that the skirt and panties beneath her were already stained with the evidence of her arousal, and I felt a thrill of excitement at her helplessness course through me as I dipped my head into the fork of her legs. Her cunt's closed portals throbbed visibly as I watched, and I put a hand into each groin and pulled them apart. As if a dam had been breached a cataract of lubricant poured from her, drenching the length of her slit and pooling on the scrap of lace that still clung to her ass. I blew gently on her exposed folds and her body twisted violently as she desperately tried to raise her legs. The long muscles in her thighs contracted, but she couldn't move and she was forced to relax.

I stabbed my tongue through her inner lips and pierced her, lapping and licking at the inner edge of her vagina. Her body tried to react but the silk held her and I washed her gently, scooping up her juices and pulling the edges of her lips with mine as I worried the warm flesh. She had begun to moan softly and I reached up and caressed her cum smeared breasts with the palms of my hands, pressing the hot nipples and feeling the faint tackiness of my drying seed. Drawing one hand back down, I moved it under her ass and raised her pussy closer to my mouth. Her pelvis strained upwards and I closed my lips over her tiny scarlet clit and drove my thumb into her anus. Her body snapped and jerked as I forced it through her soaked and quivering rosette, and the walls of her bowel gripped me, begging me to flex my thumb in her. The volume of her moaning had increased and I looked up her body to her contorted face.

'Be quiet, bitch, or I'll gag you with a pillow. Bite your fucking tongue if you don't like it'. Her eyes rolled and she closed her teeth on her lower lip and tried to control her breathing, but I twisted my thumb in her asshole and nipped her clitoris lightly, and her body convulsed again as a whooping grunt forced its way through her lips. Her excitement was rising faster than I could keep pace with and she arched her back spasmodically as a second climax rolled over her. Her lips were drawn back over her teeth and I reached for her nipple and pinched the teat as I raked my tongue back to her cunt. She began to wail rhythmically, her body bucking and writhing again, a fresh wave of scarlet spilling down her torso as she climaxed, maddened by her inability to close her thighs on my head; I slid a finger into her cunt and dragged a nail across her G spot, sliding my tongue over her clit and rotating my wrist so that the thumb invading her asshole turned and scraped the walls of her bowel. With a muffled shriek her body snapped into a rigid bow, only her heels and the back of her head touching the mattress, and I slowed my movements as I sensed the final towering waves of ecstasy closing over her, rising from her body to her head..

I knew to the second when she would pass out and as her body slumped bonelessly onto the bed I withdrew from her and knelt up. She was deeply unconscious and I stumbled to the bathroom and rinsed my hands and face, then ran a washcloth over my reeking cock. With another warm cloth in my hand I went back to the bedroom and released her hands and feet, stripped the slashed remains of her blouse and bra from her inert form, and then wiped my semen gently from her face and body. She was breathing slowly and quietly, and I cradled her in my arms and rocked her lightly. It was four or five minutes more before she opened her eyes and struggled to focus on my face.

'Jesus, Luke, you were so real. What is it with your eyes? They were raping me from the moment you tore my blouse. Christ, I've never come like that in my life, never. Four times and I feel as if my entire body was made of warm butter'. She struggled out of my arms and sat up, facing me cross legged, then leaned forward and draped her arms round my neck. I cradled her head as it drooped onto my chest.

'Confession time, Angela. I enjoyed that more than I expected. It's taught me something about myself that I didn't know'. I kissed the top of her head. 'I'm not sure that it's something I want to learn to like and I don't know if I wish you'd used your release word or not. Can we come as close as possible to making love in a little while, please? I need to wash that sort of thrill away with something warm and tender. Her slack body pressed against mine as her arms tightened.

'Once it was happening I couldn't have used the release. I suppose I trust you, because I forgot there was one. Order something from room service, darling, and then we'll make love. It'll only be for a little while, because I am who I am and you're yourself. But for tonight it can be real'.

As I eased into her an hour later, feeling her soft arms wind round my neck, she raised her legs to welcome me, then turned her head and I felt her warm breath in my ear.

'As slow as you want, darling, or as fast as you want. I'm yours for tonight, and I thought it was going to be the other way round'. Her voice caught and broke as my cock swelled inside her. 'Oh, Luke, keep doing that. I wish to God I'd met you twenty years ago. We could have loved each other so much'. Her voice tailed off and she began to milk me with the walls of her vagina, so slowly that it hardly seemed like movement at all. I raised my body slightly and looked down at her, feeling peace and wholeness fill me again as I turned back into a person I liked.

12