All Things Come... Ch. 10

Story Info
The goodbyes begin.
6.8k words
4.75
28.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL THINGS COME....... TO HE WHO WAITS

May.

The last three days of my stay in Cyprus had been exhausting and inventive. Evi and Ariadne had neglected their duties blatantly and often, and I hadn't had the strength of will to refuse them. It had taken a week of effort to get my head round work and the rhythm of study again: Karl and Ulrika's exams were approaching fast and they were beginning to suffer from anxiety. I exerted as much concentration as I could to keep them on course and the effort was fraying my nerves as well as theirs. I went over their progress since Christmas and felt satisfied with that, and then began to worry about overtraining. If they peaked too soon they'd both be wrecks by the time exam week arrived. I found Klaus and asked him to tell me when Angela's schedule would let her talk about her children for ten minutes. The next morning he appeared at my door.

'Frau Fischer is free now,' he said solemnly. I trailed after him to a room on the third floor. He winked at me as he put his hand to the door, then opened it wide. The room had been converted into a miniature spa. There was a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a walk in shower, and in the middle of the floor was a chrome and leather massage table, on which Angela was lying, completely nude. She looked up as we entered.

'Hi, Luke. Don't look surprised. I had this done while we were away. What did you need to talk to me about?' Klaus had disappeared into a small alcove off the main room, but now he returned wearing only shorts. Angela began to laugh.

'Don't look so worried, Luke. One of the best things about Klaus is that he can massage me without wanting to climb all over me, and if any part of me wants a little extra attention he can deal with that too and I can be completely lazy.' She began to smile like a Cheshire cat as Klaus dribbled gel along her back and legs and started massaging her with firm strokes. He was better developed than I'd imagined, his muscles well defined, and he was obviously putting some force into his movements. Angela's body rippled as he leaned into her. She eyed me mischievously.

'I said, don't look worried. This is as well as invitations, not instead. You're still in with a chance.' She blew me a discreet kiss. Obviously there were some things that she didn't want Klaus to see yet. I explained my mission and when I'd finished she closed her eyes, letting Klaus work his way down to her buttocks. Watching her submit to his ministrations had made my cock swell, and I adjusted myself unobtrusively. She must have been peeping, because she opened her eyes fully and grinned.

'So I can still get to you, Mr Self Control, can I? Come over here.' She beckoned me to the head of the table. When I was within inches of her head she reached out lazily and stroked a finger down the line of my turgid prick. Her buttocks quivered as she clenched them and her back arched, pushing her pussy down into the soft leather.

'Klaus?'

'Yes, Frau Fischer.'

'I think I'm going to suck Luke's cock while you give me a thorough workout. Do you think you can manage the timing?' He rolled his eyes at me.

'Of course Frau Fischer.' She picked up the tone of his voice and chuckled throatily.

'Don't be jealous, Klaus. You know he's not for you. Luke, just unzip yourself and fuck my mouth. No hands, no nothing. Just fuck it and fill it up with hot cum and then go. Anything you suggest for the kids is fine: I leave that entirely in your hands. Why did you bother to ask, anyway?'

'Because you're paying my wages, Angela, and I take my job seriously.' She licked her lips.

'Between the two of you you're the best investments I've made in years. Carry on, gentlemen.' She propped her chin on the edge of the couch and closed her eyes, then ran the tip of her tongue round her lips again. I looked over her head at Klaus and raised my eyebrows. He shrugged delicately without breaking the smooth rhythm of his hands on her buttocks, and flicked his eyes to my crotch. To hell with it, I thought.

I stepped back and unzipped myself, noticing Klaus' gaze riveted on my groin. As I pulled my boxers aside, my semi erect prick sagged out of my fly, and he made an exaggerated face of excitement. I repressed a grin and laid the tip of my cock to Angela's waiting mouth. Her lips curled round my helmet and she began a gentle suction. I shuffled forward and fed myself into her, feeling a flutter of desire awakening. My prick thickened in her mouth and I began to thrust slowly, keeping my hands in my pockets and concentrating on holding my rhythm. At the other end of the table Klaus leaned forward and changed his stroke, running his hands up the inside of her thighs. His face was creased in a frown of concentration. Angela growled softly round my cock and I caught Klaus' eye again and took one hand out of my pocket, drawing it through the air in time to the rhythm of thrusts, as if I were conducting an invisible orchestra. He nodded and changed his tempo slightly, moving Angela's legs further apart and sliding his hands further up her inner thighs. Her nostrils flared and she inhaled sharply, and I guessed that his probing thumbs had slipped over or into her for the first time.

My cock was fully erect and straining in her mouth but she made no move to cooperate and I didn't try to force it. This was her recurrent fantasy of abuse and control, and as far as I was concerned she could have it. I didn't like this aspect of her at all but I knew I'd see the real Angela again at least once more and as that thought filtered from my brain to my prick I thrust harder into her mouth. Her lips clamped more tightly over my cockshaft and I quickened my imaginary conductors' baton. Klaus responded, and her hips began to grind gently into the padded leather. She moved her hands for the first time and slipped them under her body, and I could see her forearms twisting as she rolled and pinched her nipples. I raised two fingers to Klaus and began to pump in and out of her mouth steadily. He shook his head at me and mouthed the word 'three', and I slowed slightly, sneaking a glance at my watch. I stayed with the rhythm that he was setting and watched Angela's face as his knowing hands worked towards her core. She was flushing, and her body had taken on a tempo of its own, her back arching and her ass lifting to present herself fully to Klaus' skilful manipulation. He and I were looking fixedly at each other now, and I had a surreal feeling that Angela was merely a channel for our communication and that he was actually masturbating me by remote control. It was weirdly erotic, unlike anything I'd ever known and I flexed my cock in Angela's slack mouth, forcing her lips to stretch to accommodate my increased girth.

My whole lower body filled with the lurch of approaching climax as my centre of gravity seemed to sink and my balls drew up towards my body, beginning to churn and roll. Klaus must have read my eyes because his hands quickened between Angela's legs, and her movements grew more frenzied. Her mouth tightened over me and her breath whistled in her nose as she sucked me further into her throat. Klaus nodded and I let go, my legs shaking as hot seed gushed up my shaft and spilled past her greedy lips. Her slim form convulsed, almost lifting from the couch as Klaus pushed two fingers simultaneously into her cunt and her asshole. Her throat worked convulsively but she was unable to swallow and my cum dribbled out of her mouth and back down my shaft, soaking my trousers and dripping and pooling on the floor. Her mouth sagged open and my cock slipped out of her, still half erect and bobbing obscenely from the fly of my chinos. She lay slackmouthed on the couch, a string of semen hanging from her lower lip and chin. I tucked myself back into my pants and turned to leave. Klaus waggled his fingers at me and then continued to massage her buttocks slowly, letting her relax.

* * * * * * * * * * *

When I'd showered and changed I went in search of Trudi. I found her in the kitchen with cook, deep in a pile of accounts. She looked up distractedly when I came in, and I made calming gestures.

'When you've solved it, love: there's no hurry.' I blew them each a kiss and retreated. I had a date with some lesson material anyway and I went upstairs to prepare it properly. An hour later she appeared in the classroom, looking triumphant.

'Everything balances perfectly,' she announced proudly, 'and I've showed the accounts to Frau Fischer and she's signed all the cheques.' Her face creased in perplexity. 'It's only twelve, but she looked tired and sort of happy, like a cat with a bowl of cream.' I stayed quiet about that and concentrated on my own agenda.

'Trudi, are you still going to the spa?' She nodded.

'Yes, and every time I go Inge asks about you. You must have done something powerful to her: she looks better than she ever used to. Why do you want to know?'

I explained that Ulrika was going to need a session every Saturday, including a deep body massage and all the trimmings, from now until the week before her exams, and that I was still pondering what Karl should do. Trudi looked at me as if I was deficient.

'Send him to the indoor ski school, of course. A full day's training there will wipe him out completely. That's what you want, isn't it?' I got up and hugged her.

'Perfect. He wants to follow the circuit next year anyway. Motivation and relaxation in one go. Frau Fischer will pay. She's given me a free hand to get them up to the exams in a fit state. Can you make the arrangements?' She looked at me fondly.

'Only if you take me out for a meal and have your way with me afterwards.'

'If I have to. You drive a hard bargain'.

* * * * * * * * * * *

On Friday evening I told Karl and Ulrika that there was going to be a change of regime. We were relaxing after a difficult lesson, and they looked anxious as they listened. When I'd finished they looked at each other. Then Ulrika spoke nervously.

'But, Luke, there's so much to do. We can't waste time like this...' I interrupted her.

'Listen, both of you. I've been doing this for a long time now and I haven't made any mistakes so far. You're going to have Saturdays completely clear from now until the exams. But we are going to have a Sunday morning class going over what we've done in the week. And I don't want you to feel upset or worried. Your mother's left it to me, and it's my professional opinion that this is what you need'. I leaned back and smiled. 'It's nearly suppertime. Trudi's made all the arrangements for tomorrow, and she can tell you the details.' Karl leapt up. I guessed he was going to call his friends and tell them what he was doing. As he hurried out Uli looked at me.

'You think of everything, don't you?' I shook my head.

'Not really. I've forgotten to hug you recently. Come here.' I took her hand and led her to my room and sat down in an armchair with her on my lap. She put her arms round my neck and sighed, snuggling into me like a child.

'Do you really think it'll be OK?' She looked up at me trustingly.

'If you don't get too anxious, you'll do brilliantly. The weeks are going to be harder and the weekends more relaxed. That's why I arranged for you to go to the spa. It's not the beauty treatment this time: it's the full works. With luck you'll come home and sleep for twelve hours.' The bell sounded for supper and she got up reluctantly

'Can I come back here after we've eaten? It's been ages since we spent any time together.' I ruffled her hair. Temptation is a terrible thing.

'Sure, but only if you promise not to think about work at all.'

I was sitting sipping brandy when she slipped through the door. She had showered and washed her hair, and it hung in damp tendrils over the collar of her floor length robe. She locked the bedroom door and then the classroom.

'Can we get naked and sit peacefully like we did at Christmas?' she asked. 'That was such a nice time.' She unzipped the robe and let it fall to the floor, then curled herself gracefully into the armchair opposite mine. I stood up lazily and followed her example, then padded over to the bookcase and poured her a brandy, refreshing my own glass at the same time. She had matured in the last few months, and was more woman than girl. Her body had ripened, her breasts a little fuller, her hips a little more curved. Her legs were the same, long and slim, rising to a smooth mound.

'You've gone completely clean,' I said in surprise. She smiled.

'I got fed up with just having a little tuft and Trudi said all or nothing so we decided nothing. It's much more comfortable. Luke, are we really going to be lovers?' My cock twitched at the question.

'If you want to, but we'll talk about it some more after the exams. It's a big step, and it can't be undone. On the other hand you should know that the thought's been a big motivator for me. There have been times when self control has been difficult.' She stuck her tongue out at me.

'So Trudi and Olga and Inge are just substitutes, huh?'

'No. People can't substitute for people. I've never been a one person guy and that's one of the things we'll be talking about. No false promises, Uli.' She nodded seriously.

'I think I understand that. You're sort of solitary and self contained and quite selfish, but in a generous way. That sounds silly, but it's the only way I can put it.' She settled back in her chair and half closed her eyes. The room was warm and peaceful and we sat quietly, not feeling the need to speak, for nearly half an hour. Then she rose to her feet and bent over to get something from the pocket of her robe. Her ass was perfect and I could see a hint of her pussy lips in the shadowed valley between her legs. She straightened up and showed me what she had. In one hand she held a large vibrator, moulded to resemble an erect penis, and in the other a small bottle of lubricant.

'I've already made my mind up about you being my first lover, Luke and I'm going to show you I'm serious.' She sat down and hooked her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing herself completely. Her waxed pussy was darker than the rest of her, and I could see a trace of moisture beading on the lips. A mischievous smile flitted across her face.

'Come here. Trudi said this was the closest one to you, but we were working from memory. I want to check.' I obeyed her, my cock rising jerkily as my heart rate quickened. Within moments I was at full erection, my penis bobbing and swaying. She pushed it down a fraction and when she released it, it sprang up and slapped my belly.

'That'll do,' she said, and held the vibrator against me. She squinted at the two pricks. 'Well, nine out of ten for Trudi. You're a little shorter and a little thicker, but it's a good match. Here.' She handed me the lubricant. 'Let's watch each other. I'll get excited watching you and you can look while I show you what I can do. Go and sit down again.' I moved back to the armchair and dribbled some lubricant onto my cockhead, and began to massage it slowly over the glans. As the smooth gel spread over the surface my foreskin rolled back completely and I stroked under the rim, a thrill of excitement tingling through me. There's a little of the voyeur and exhibitionist in all of us, and I was fulfilling both roles simultaneously.

Uli slipped the vibrator into her mouth and laved it once, her other hand fondling her rigid teats, then drifting down to the petals of her cunt. As I watched transfixed, they unfurled slowly and the dark entrance to her vault was revealed. There was a faint buzz as she switched the vibrator on, then she drew it down her body, circling her nipples delicately, and nuzzled it into the top of her slit, teasing herself. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as I slid my lubricated palm along the length of it. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip and I rubbed it into the head and then licked my thumb, enjoying the faint saltiness.

Her thighs tensed and she lowered the plastic cock to her vagina, pushing it slowly into herself. Her face was a mask of concentration, and my hand rubbed my prick harder as I watched her cunt stretching to accommodate the intruder. With her other hand she scratched the top of her clitoral sheath, pulling it back gently with the tip of her finger and letting the prisoner within stand proudly out from its little envelope of flesh. I squeezed my shaft hard and watched her as she eased more of the vibrator into her body. She was beginning to pant and her face had a rosy flush as she moved the toy gently inside her. She lifted her eyes from my cock and looked at me.

'That's as far as I can go. Come and look.' Still stroking myself, I knelt down in front of her. The false cock was almost buried within her and the smooth skin round her vagina was taut and strained. Moisture was trickling from her body as she worked the vibrator in and out of her and pinched her clit gently with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. I stood up and smiled down at her.

'Beautiful. Now I'm going to come all over you while you finish yourself off. Do you want breasts or face?' She didn't reply, but her eyes narrowed and she opened her mouth. Her fingers danced round her clit as she forced the humming plastic deeper into herself. Her hips were thrusting to meet it, and her breath was beginning to rasp in her throat. I stood over her and pumped my cock steadily, feeling it swell in my hand. Her eyes followed my movements and I watched her fingers rolling and weaving over her clit. As her hips began to heave more urgently she flicked the switch at the base of the vibrator and the buzzing rose in pitch. She took her hand off it and it slipped out of her slightly, then drew back into her as her abdominal muscles rippled with her approaching climax. The sight raised my own excitement to the limit and I felt the warm semen flowing from my balls to the base of my cock. Her free hand rose to her breasts and she attacked her teats savagely, pulling at them and panting. Her mouth opened wider.

'Now Luke, come on me, oh God, I'm so close, come on my face, in my mouth, NOW.' Her body convulsed and I only managed to pump myself three more times before I sprayed a fountain of hot cum over her face and neck. Her mouth took the second burst completely and I worked my prick desperately, milking myself onto her golden skin. We stayed still for a moment, like a tableau of erotic fulfilment, then I fell to my knees and took her face in my hands. The vibrator was still humming inside her, and she winced and removed it as I kissed her gently. I gathered her up in my arms and carried her to the bed and we lay quietly in each others' arms as our pulse rates steadied. Later, we showered, cleaning each other gently, and when we'd dried each other she yawned.

'If I'm going to have a full workout tomorrow I'd better try and sleep.' She leaned over and kissed me tenderly. 'Thank you, dear Luke. I want you so much and you've never pushed me faster than I want to go. I think I'm very lucky to have met you.' She straightened up and put her robe on, then unlocked the door and slipped out.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Trudi leaned back in her chair and wiped her mouth delicately with her napkin. 'You said dress up, but I didn't expect this.' She looked round the hotel restaurant. 'It's not the sort of place that people like me come to. Why are we here, anyway?' I sipped my coffee contentedly.

'Because you said I had to feed you and then have my way with you and this is stage one. We'll sit and let it digest a little and then move on to stage two, unless you come over all shy.' She smiled at me, her eyes dancing.

'Come over all shy? You're confusing me with someone else. But why here? It's the flashest hotel in Vienna, and I'm not sure what we're doing here. You're even wearing a tie, and I've never seen that before, I didn't know you owned one.'

12