All Things Come... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I guess it's the beginning of the goodbyes,' I said. 'The kids' exams are in three weeks and then the job will be done. I'll move on, Karl and Uli will go to college, you'll stay as Frau Fischer's housekeeper for a while until you take up something that's more of a challenge... I wanted to say thank you in good time and without feeling rushed about it.' She was looking at me intently.

You've had a lot of practice saying goodbye, haven't you?' I shrugged.

'It's part of who I am. The last job was instantly forgettable and I've never thought about it since I left, but I've been lucky this year. Nice people, nice place, satisfying work. If you'll let me I'd like to stay in touch with you all. I've felt as if I was at home, and that's not a feeling I have very often.' Her eyes were enormous and soft.

'You're such a fool. That house wasn't any kind of home till you arrived, and I don't really know what it'll be like after you've gone. You've changed more lives than one, Luke Lancer, and you're the one who needs thanking. If you don't stay in touch I'm going to hunt you down and kill you. Let's move on to stage two.' She reached over the table and closed her small hands over mine. I smiled and rose to my feet.

'I booked a room here. I hate having to travel too far after a good meal.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

'What a room,' she said delightedly, as I ushered her in and closed the door behind us. 'I've never been anywhere half as luxurious as this. There's champagne and everything.' She twirled and wound her arms round my neck. 'You have to have your way with me, so what's your way going to be?' I slid my hands under her skirt and squeezed her buttocks.

'The famous Luke Lancer three way: hands, mouth and boomps-a-daisy. It's the house special.' I slipped my fingers under the edge of her panties and began to stroke the crease of her ass. She shivered and relaxed into me, and I moved to the armchair opposite the wardrobe. I'd placed it there earlier, facing the mirrored door, and I turned her round to look at herself. She leaned back against me, watching our reflection as my hands undid the buttons of her blouse and caressed her breasts through the thin material of her bra. As I rubbed my thumbs over her teats I realised that the bra was front opening and unclipped it, letting the cups fall away from her body, exposing her full, heavy globes. Her nipples were distended and her face in the mirror had begun to slacken as lust filled her. I took her weight and sat down gently, letting her slump onto my lap, and watched my hands as they rolled and twisted her teats. She ground her buttocks into my crotch and her breathing quickened. I lowered my hands from her breasts and grasped the hem of her skirt, pulling it up her thighs, and when it was high enough, gently pulling her legs apart.

'Watch carefully, sweetheart,' I whispered, 'hands first.' I slipped my hands into her panties and let my fingers roam over the damp surface of her pussy, feeling the familiar thin lips opening under my fingers, and the soft ridges of her inner folds dragging over the tips. The backs of my hands forced the material of the panties away from her and I watched her as she watched the fabric ripple, hinting at what my hands were doing while hiding them from view. I felt her thighs tauten and she squirmed in my lap, trying to force herself harder onto me, but I prevented her. I closed my eyes and imagined the sensations I was feeling pouring out of my fingers and into her humid depths, and she gasped again. Her pussy fluttered and my hand became moister as her sweet juices leaked slowly out of her, smothering my fingers. My nostrils flared as I caught the musky aroma rising from her, and I rasped my thumb over the firm button of her clitoris. She scrabbled downwards and pulled her skirt higher, opening her legs wider, and I half opened my eyes to watch. Her gaze was glued to the mirror, and as I rolled my other thumb over the opening of her cunt her body convulsed softly against mine. Her hands rose to her breasts and she began to rub her nipples delicately with the palms.

I pulled the crotch of her panties aside with one hand and the mirror showed her wide open pussy, glinting with moisture, writhing under the caresses of my hand. With two fingers I stroked her open slit, burrowing gently into the soft flesh and hooking my thumb back to maintain the pressure on her clit. I deliberately refrained from penetrating her, but concentrated on the outer surfaces of her shallow pleats, varying the pressure and searching for the combination of sensations that would tip her over the edge properly. The first little cum hadn't really counted, I decided, and she should have a big one each time. The mirror let her see exactly what I was doing and she began to move her body under my fingers, conducting her own search for the magic trigger. I let her help, focusing on the softly trembling flesh that I could feel under my fingers, and her breathing quickened and grew louder.

'Like that, Luke, just like that, harder, yes...yes... now with your thumb...' Her body spasmed under my hands and I saw a dull red flush spill down to her breasts as she grunted and gasped. I slowed my hand and let her relax, pulling her gently back into my lap and covering her pussy with the palm of my hand, feeling the contractions fade slowly. She lay quietly for a moment, catching her breath.

'So that was hands. You said mouth came next.' I boosted her off my lap and caught her as she swayed slightly, then led her to the bed and sat her on the edge.

'Time to get naked, sweetheart.' I slipped her blouse off her shoulders, dropping it onto the bed, and let her bra follow it. Her slim body glowed in the soft light, and I felt my own desire begin to rise as I knelt and eased her skirt and panties down her legs. When she was nude I lifted her and laid her on the bed and then began to remove my own clothes. She watched me greedily, her hands toying idly with her nipples, and as I took off my boxers she licked her lips unconsciously.

'Let me have a taste before you start again,' she begged, and I climbed onto the bed, straddling her torso, letting my semi-erect cock dangle over her face. She strained her head and neck upwards as I knelt over her and dropped my hands to the soft, flattened mounds of her breasts, brushing her rigid nipples with the tips of my fingers. She was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration and reached up and grasped me, pulling me down to her mouth and snaking her tongue towards the head of my prick. I took pity on her and lowered myself slightly, sliding past her full lips. Her tongue slipped over the glans and she inhaled sharply, then began to suck gently, her lips sliding luxuriously down the length of my shaft, making me shiver slightly at the thought of pleasure to come. For a moment or two I forgot everything as the pulse of lust quickened in my groin, then I withdrew and moved down her body, trailing my tongue from her ear to her throat and over the top of her breasts. I swirled the tip round her crinkled areolas and let my lips tease her straining nipples. I could feel her heart beating fast and strong under me, and her hips flexed and rolled slightly.

For long minutes I suckled her, letting the focus that had been in my fingers drift upwards to my mouth. As my tongue and lips laved the soft flesh of her breasts I imagined strands of sexual energy passing between us, and as if on cue she began to moan deep in her throat. I nipped first one, then the other nipple lightly and moved my head lower, shuffling backwards and drawing my mouth over her torso and onto her mound, delicately probing her navel and then the top of her parted labia. Her body bucked and thrust under my mouth as she struggled to increase the contact and I cruelly lifted my head from her and slipped my hands under her buttocks, gently forcing my fingertips into the crease of her ass and spreading the cheeks slightly as I dropped my head again and kissed the top of her clitoral hood. She made a soft mew of protest, not knowing which way to twist her body, and then sighed quietly as I swiped my tongue down the length of her moist slit. She must have visited Inge recently, I thought, finding her outer lips completely smooth and hairless, like silk under my tongue. I was glad I'd shaved closely before coming out. Her lower body began to pump rhythmically as my mouth worked over her pussy and I blew gently across her and vibrated my lips over the entrance to her vagina.

'Slowly, sweetheart,' I murmured. 'We're not even half way through yet.'

'Oh, God, Luke, I can't wait, I can't stand it...' She caught her breath as I brushed my tongue over the protruding head of her clit and raised her buttocks from the bed. My mouth slipped down the length of her cunt, pushing her sweet juices ahead of it, and when I reached her asshole I rimmed her gently, spreading the syrup round her anus and nuzzling the puckered crevice. I could feel her sphincter pulsing.

All my consciousness was centred in my mouth and I imagined I could feel her body giving me silent commands, telling me what she wanted next. She wanted faster than I was willing to offer, and I hardened my heart, determined that she'd remember this for a long time. I pulled her ass cheeks further apart and slid my tongue into her rectum, sliding through the muscle as it quaked. She jerked and then pushed back onto me, striving for deeper penetration, and as she did I moved a hand up to her clitoris and massaged the base tenderly with the tip of my finger. She began to pant hoarsely and I moved my mouth up to the entrance to her cunt, slipping my thumb into her ass as I drove my tongue hard into her slick channel. I rotated my thumb in her, feeling the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her bowel shudder against my tongue, and her panting rose to a soft wail.

'Oh, God, Luke, let me come, please, let me...' She was beginning to hyperventilate and I ground my mouth against her slick hole, forcing my tongue hard into her while I flicked the end of her clit lightly with my finger. She screamed softly and arched her back, and I felt the spasms of orgasm flooding through her. I flexed my thumb and pushed her over the edge, then moved my mouth to her clit and sucked gently while she bucked and writhed under my mouth and fingers. She peaked and held, her body rigid except for the contractions of her cunt round my mouth and hand, and I stayed still and let her ride the wave as it thundered over her. After a minute she relaxed slightly and the noise of her climax subsided to a soft moan. I was as hard as steel, my prick throbbing as my heart pounded with anticipation, and I raised myself gently over her, sliding forward over her slackening body. The last spasms stilled and as she drew breath I eased smoothly into her, stretching her wide and nestling myself to the hilt in her sodden depths. My pubic bone brushed the top of her slit and she stared up at me, her breasts flushed and sweaty and her eyelids fluttering. I lowered myself gently, putting pressure, slow and steady, on her clit and her eyes jerked open as her body responded.

I didn't have to move, and neither did she. We held ourselves balanced against each other, my engorged tool pinning her and every inch of her inner walls clasping me like a soft vice, squeezing and relaxing as her third climax grew and swelled inside her. Her head rolled on the pillow and she panted helplessly, caught fast in the web of her own pleasure, and I let my hips slide forward, increasing the pressure on her clit as I leaned down and kissed her gently. Her lips opened to receive me and our tongues twined round each other delicately. Then the wave rose in her again and her body convulsed under mine, and she raised her legs and locked them over my back, dragging me even further into her. The head of my prick nudged through the ring of muscle at her cervix, and now the throbbing of her climax was gripping my glans directly. Her peak passed again, leaving her limp in my arms, and I started to move quietly inside her, stroking her inner walls with undemanding tenderness, my mouth still glued to hers. Her cunt still grasped me and her legs were still wound round my torso, holding me firmly inside her. She tightened her arms round my neck and pushed her mouth to my ear.

'When the next one starts I want hard. As hard as you can, and from behind, splitting me right open. Let me turn round now'. She unlatched her limbs and wriggled out from underneath me, and my prick slid slowly out of her. She scooted round and knelt on all fours, presenting the soft globes of her ass to me, and I raised myself to meet her demands.

Her cunt was gaping wide, juices dribbling gently from her, and I pushed myself slowly back into her without needing to use my hands at all. Her body quivered and seemed to suck me into her depths, and as I sank deeper and her slit widened to accept all of me I could hear her breathing accelerate again and feel her hips begin to sway. I put my hands on her buttocks and picked up her rhythm, kneading the firm flesh as I increased the tempo of my strokes. She raised herself onto her elbows, pushing her ass further up, and began to fondle her teats, and I could see her forearms flexing as she pinched her nipples. Every time she did it she gasped, and I squeezed her buttocks gently in time with her sharp intakes of breath. She moaned deep in her throat and her vaginal muscles rippled with each stroke, so I increased the force I was using and centred my consciousness in my cock, letting her cunt walls work smoothly along the length of my shaft and lift my own pleasure to a point of balance that seemed to touch the unbearable. She was muttering softly to herself and I strained to listen.

'Harder, Luke, harder, harder with your cock, hurt me a little bit, hurt me while you love me, fuck me and love me, Luke...' I gave her ass a stinging slap and drove into her harder, and she shrieked softly and grabbed a pillow, burying her face in it. I slapped her buttocks again, thrusting more urgently, my cock feeling as if it was about to burst; her body was writhing under me now and I had to hold her hips tightly just to stay in her. I raised my body and bore down hard into her, rasping the head of my prick along the length of her and putting as much pressure on her G spot as I could. She pushed her face into the pillow and spasmed violently, almost tearing me out of her, and I slid two fingers into her asshole and twisted them as I gave her two more hard strokes. She fell over the edge as if she'd stepped off a precipice: her entire torso quaked under me and I felt her soul soaring to meet the cataract of sensation that was overwhelming her. Her face was hidden but I could see the mottled flush of orgasm staining her neck and shoulders and I held myself rigid and motionless within her, letting her own pleasure feed mine. I was trapped between ecstasy and release, unable to continue.

After long minutes she slackened under me and the shaking of climax turned to the trembling of post orgasmic languor. I managed to slide out of her, my cock still hard as granite, and she sank down flat, her breath whistling and her fingers scrabbling at the sheets. I stroked the small of her back and let her subside.

'Boomps-a-daisy, kid,' I whispered, 'and I wish I'd met you earlier.' She rolled over and gazed up at me.

'God, so do I,' she muttered, then noticed that I was still erect and straining. 'Come here Luke, and let me finish you.' She wriggled out from under me and I levered myself upright, resting my ass on my heels and presenting my prick to her. She licked her finger and reached under me, sliding it into my ass as her mouth sank over my cock. As if a switch had been turned my frozen groin unlocked and I felt the warm tide of release flooding from my balls to the base of my shaft. Her finger circled my prostate and the length of her tongue flickered against the underside of my penis and with a grunt I unloaded a torrent of semen into her. I felt no need to thrust, but my ass clenched and relaxed helplessly as I spurted. My ears were ringing and there was a haze across my vision. She held me gently, the soft pressure of her lips and tongue enveloping me, my warm creamy offering dribbling and spilling from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to swallow fast enough. As my peak passed I reached down and lifted her off my prick and we toppled sideways, our bodies locked round each other, drifting peacefully into the shared limbo of fulfilled sexual nirvana.

12