All Things Come... Ch. 11

Story Info
Exams, prizes, and farewells
6.7k words
4.8
27.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL THINGS COME....... TO HE WHO WAITS

June.

Ulrika stretched luxuriously as the masseuse's strong fingers worked the weeks of tension and anxiety out of her back. On the table next to her Trudi was receiving the same care and attention from Inge, her eyes closed in bliss as the dark girl leaned into her shoulders, probing and twisting. Uli rolled her head and smiled at Inge.

'I'm so glad Luke arranged these sessions. It was good before the exams, but now they're over it's just heaven. The only thing is...' Trudi interrupted her

'The only thing is that Luke's gone.' Inge jumped.

'Gone? Where to?' Uli's voice quivered slightly.

'Just gone. He's gone to spend some time by himself, he said, and he'll come back at the end of the month when the results come out. He told Karl and me, and my mother I suppose, and he must have told you, Trudi, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Do you miss him too?' Trudi nodded.

'Yes. More than I thought I would. He's the most compelling man I've ever met in my life, and we've all gained from knowing him, but he's still a mystery. What I'd like to do is for us all to go somewhere after this and try to plan something for when he comes back, a sort of thank you. Olga's here this weekend and I'd like to ask her too. He did as much for her as for any of us. Inge, when do you finish work today?'

* * * * * * * * * * *

The four of them sat in a booth in Inge's favourite bar and sipped their drinks. Inge was the first to speak.

'Well, here we are, and all we've got in common is that we've had the best sex of our lives with Luke and he somehow taught each of us something important about ourselves while he was screwing us. I know my life's been better since I met him. And the other thing is that we're not jealous of each other. You were right about him, Trudi, and I agree, it's weird.' Olga looked up and nodded.

'He made me realise that I'm my own person, and I love him for that, but somehow I've never thought of keeping him just for myself, or myself just for him, for that matter. Uli, you've spent more time with him than us: what do you think?' Uli blushed.

'He's already changed me. I was a complete spoiled brat before, wasn't I, Trudi? The really odd thing is that I'm not embarrassed about admitting it. He's turned me into an adult, and he's showed me my sexuality without frightening me once, or pushing me, or anything. But I'm like all of you: I don't know what makes him tick. He's got his own rules but he won't say what they are.' There was silence, then Trudi stirred.

'He took me out last month and gave me dinner, to say thank you for everything this year, he said, and he'd booked a luxury room in the hotel and he fucked me till I didn't know what was happening. I came four times in an hour, proper ones, as if the top of my head was coming off, and he was so slow and sweet until right at the end that I was actually crying with pleasure. Sometimes I worry that he's spoiled me for anyone else. We need to do something special for him, all of us, but only after he's spent some time with Uli. He's on a promise to her and he won't be diverted from that. I'll bet you he's not with anyone at the moment. I've got the feeling that he always closes one chapter before he starts the next one'. The others nodded, lost in their own thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * *

As I got off the train I felt a twinge of nervousness run through me. I'd got my colts to the starting gate and watched them take off, but as always, I hadn't been able to bear the idea of watching them come back tired and tense after each day's exams, nor wait with them through the agonising three weeks before the results were published. And there was always the chance that they'd collapsed and would make me look like a fool. It hadn't happened yet, but every year the same feelings of doubt battered me and I ran. With nervousness fluttering in the pit of my stomach I joined the line for taxis and tried to look unconcerned as we crawled through the evening traffic to the Fischer's house. To my complete astonishment Frau Fischer opened the door herself.

'Angela?' She smiled like a cat with a saucer of cream.

'Hello, Luke. It's a plot I'm afraid. Karl and Ulrika are in Salzburg. Bea's parents rang and invited Karl and I persuaded them to ask Ulrika as well, for a change of air; then I gave cook and Trudi a few days off, which shocked them rigid, and I sent Klaus away till the weekend. So it's just you and me for two days. The results are due on Friday, and my phone call telling you they'd already arrived was a complete lie. Don't just stand there, come in.' She stood back and smiled. She was wearing a tee-shirt and jeans, her hair was pinned up carelessly and she wasn't wearing make up. She looked completely wonderful. I gave in to the inevitable and stepped through the doorway.

'Thanks, Angela, what's for supper?'

'You're so clever. That's exactly it. I'm going to play house and have you all to myself for our last time. Supper's almost ready, and I'd better go and check it. Go and shower, then come down to the kitchen. Don't be too long.' She kissed the tip of my nose and hurried along the corridor. I shook my head and hauled my bag upstairs.

When I came down, showered and shaved and hungry, the kitchen was full of good smells and Angela was darting about muttering and adding pinches of this and that to bubbling pans. She caught my eye as I came in, and grinned cheerfully.

'I haven't cooked for about two million years. It's quite fun for a bit but I'm bloody glad it's not something I have to do every day.' I poured myself some wine and sat down. She put food in front of me and sat too, watching me while I ate. 'Do you mind me tricking you into coming back early?' she said finally.

'Not really. What made you do it, and which Angela are you today? The last thing I ever thought I'd do would be to eat a meal cooked by your own fair hands.' She looked at her hands and smiled faintly.

'Actually, I've been feeling ashamed of myself. I've never minded being a selfish bitch before, but some of the things you've said and some of the things you made me notice about myself have made me think. I was getting off too much on being Mrs Hard, and you seem to have kicked most of that shit out of me. I like myself better than I did a year ago, so the next two days are a sort of thanks for everything, but with none of the power stuff I got up to before: just Luke and Angela who might have been real lovers if life hadn't intervened. How does that sound?'

Temptation is a terrible thing. I leaned over the table and kissed her.

'Fucking wonderful. Let's start right now.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

It turned into a dreamlike and separate time, disconnected from the real world. I felt as if we were in a space capsule, far from everywhere. Somehow we had managed to create a feeling of innocence and discovery between us that had brought lumps to our throats and then turned to laughter again. She was funny and enchanting and more sensual than I'd dared imagine. On the Thursday evening we were lying in my bed, resting in each others' arms, when she propped herself on one elbow and looked at me.

'What comes next, Luke? I know you want to take Ulrika away for a little while, at least, I suppose you still do, and then you'll just pack and go? You'll leave three sad women in this house when you do.'

'Three?' She smiled.

'I know perfectly well that you've spent more time with Trudi than with me, and I know Ulrika's a little bit in love with you. Why aren't I an outraged mother or a jealous lover, and why isn't Trudi jealous either, and how did you turn Ulrika into who she is today?' I shrugged.

'I am who I am. I've always liked women, and I've never been able to commit, and I concentrate on the moment, and I don't promise what I can't deliver. You know that: it's why you don't feel betrayed or angry. Do you mind me going off with Uli for a bit?' She shook her head.

'No, it'll be the icing on the cake for her, and she deserves it. She deserves you, lucky thing. Somehow I feel closer to her than I ever have, and that's your doing too.' She stretched and yawned. 'Tomorrow's Friday and I'll be Frau Fischer again, so this'll be our last time together unless fate takes a hand. Let me be Angela for a little longer.'

She wriggled round and sank her mouth onto my cock, drawing me into the moist cavern, running her tongue round my glans coaxingly, and I felt desire spark in me yet again. As she trailed her soft lips over my shaft I felt the familiar pulse of lust and my prick thickened as blood flowed into it. With gentle skill she rolled my foreskin back, exposing my helmet completely, and the tip of her tongue attacked my frenum with tiny licks and caresses.

She was crouched beside me, her head bobbing and weaving as she ministered to my growing prick, her warm breath bathing my groin, and her perfect ass presented to my hungry gaze. I ran a finger down the crease of her buttocks and she growled deep in her throat and parted her legs slightly. Her fat cuntlips were holding fast together, smeared with our cum and the juices of our earlier fuck, and I could smell the pungent scent of recent sex. Lazily, I drew my thumb further down the crease of her ass, over her sticky rectum, and pushed gently between her clinging folds, scooping viscous fluid onto the tip, then brought it back and massaged her crinkled little rosette delicately. She growled again, making my cock vibrate and tingle, and her lips tightened on my shaft as I slid my thumb slowly into her greedy asshole. Her buttocks quivered as I worked it further inside her and I felt the ring of muscle that was her sphincter grasp me gently, fluttering with pleasure. Her hand slid over my balls and rubbed my anus and my hips began to thrust as she stimulated me. My hand was lying along the length of her sealed crack and I moved my fingers tenderly, forcing the tips between her puffy lips, feeling the pattern of folded tissue sliding over the pads, and it seemed as if I could sense each tiny individual contraction of her flesh in detail. I eased a finger into her cunt and massaged the back wall lightly, the membrane between her bowel and her vagina slipping through my grasp like butter, and her lower body began to sway and shudder as she tried to force herself further onto me.

I drew my hand out of her body and pulled at her thigh. The vibrations round my cock eased as she swung her leg over my chest and shuffled backwards to my waiting mouth, then she lowered her head and I felt the gentle pressure of her tongue begin to lave the top surface of my prick again. I matched her movements, sliding my tongue through her folds, holding her apart with my hands and swiping lovingly along the length of her exposed slit. Her tiny clitoris was straining from its sheath, and I ran my lips over it, suckling it gently, feeling her increasing lust, her breath beginning to rasp in her nose and throat, and her movements speeding up imperceptibly. Her cunt quaked suddenly and I felt a rush of juices spread over my face. I could taste myself on her and the sharp aroma of our earlier bout was strong in my nostrils. My cock swelled and jerked as pleasure spread through me, her expert mouth teasing me into complete and steel hard arousal. She shivered again, and her hips bucked sharply over me, then her mouth lifted and she spun round neatly and settled her crotch over mine, guiding my swollen, purple cockhead to the entrance of her soft pussy.

Her eyes locked onto mine and she lowered herself slowly onto me, her thighs quivering as she controlled her descent. I reached up and pinched her teats, standing rigid and proud from the pebbled circle of her areolas, and she murmured something unintelligible and pushed herself completely onto me and leaned forward. The head of my cock was nudging the roof of her vault and she rolled her hips gently as she presented her breasts to my waiting mouth. With the tip of my tongue I worried and stimulated her nipples, pursing my lips over each one in turn, sucking softly, then drawing as much of each soft globe as I could into my mouth. She began her familiar humming, wordless and urgent, and her hips began to rock, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. The first contractions began in her lower belly, and my cock throbbed as her cuntwalls grasped the shaft, rippling gently. She leaned back again, her gaze still fixed on me, and to my surprise I saw tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. I reached up and gathered her into my arms, rolling us over so that I was above her, still embedded in her up to the hilt. I kissed her eyelids and began to pump slowly and steadily, nuzzling her shoulders and neck.

We fucked unhurriedly, letting the pressure build in us. We both knew that this was the last time, and the knowledge lent an edge of sweetness and longing, lifting fucking to the level of lovemaking. I slipped my hands underneath her taut buttocks and raised her to meet each slow surge of my hips, and her breath was harsh in my ear as the tides of sensation washed through us. Without needing to say anything we quickened our rhythm, each feeling the other's need. My cock seemed enormous, every inch of its surface sensitised. I could feel the soft ridges of her vagina caressing me hungrily as I slid into her, and her engorged labia gripped me tightly as I withdrew, only to accept me again as I glided back into her. My pubic bone was still pressing gently on her clit and she began to gasp with every thrust as the friction increased. I could feel my seed gathering at the base of my cock and my balls stirred, drawing themselves up into my body. Her lower body started to shake and the muscles in her smooth belly spasmed quietly as another small climax rolled through her. She twisted her arms round my neck and bit my ear quite hard.

'Just a little more, please. I don't want this ever to end. Just keep fucking me slowly till we die...' I slowed slightly and relaxed my asshole, holding myself back, then bent my neck and drew one rigid nipple into my mouth, nipping it lightly and worrying the hard little stub with the tip of my tongue. Her belly fluttered again and she raised her legs and locked them over my back. I felt weightless, my entire being flowing through my cock into her, taking her to the same destination as me.

I took my cue from her ragged breathing, sliding deep into her as she inhaled, and withdrawing gently as her released breath bathed my shoulder and neck. Our tempo quickened again. A mottled flush began to creep down from her neck to her breasts and her heels dug into the small of my back, spurring me on. Her humming had risen in pitch and was punctuated by sobbing gasps, and the centre of my being lurched and dropped into the pit of my belly. My cock grew larger still inside her and she felt me and bit my shoulder as fresh spasms wracked her delicate frame. The sensations were pouring over me now and I thrust desperately into her, seeking release. With a cry I exploded deep within her and at the same moment she screamed softly and her hips bucked frantically under me, her back arching and lifting us both clear of the bed. For a timeless moment we were one fused person, then we sank back, gasping, and lay in each others' embrace.

When I woke I was alone. On the bedside table was a note. 'No more to say or do. Together we are very special. Love, real love, Angela. PS: Frau Fischer has gone to a hotel and will be back in the morning.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

I'd woken again early and made myself coffee and gone back to bed. I was lying thinking about the past couple of days, marvelling at Angela's ability to be two such distinct people, when my door burst open and a leggy blonde hurricane landed on me.

'Luke, when did you get back? We arrived just now and look, Luke, look.' She waved a letter under my nose. 'I passed English, and all the others as well, and not just passed, I got a distinction!' She flung her arms round me and squeezed till I thought my ears would explode.

'Calm down, Uli, and show me the letter.' I disentangled myself and struggled upright. 'Let's have a look at it.' I ran my eyes over the official German quickly. 'Well, that's that then. You've done it and now the world's all yours, and you're not my student any more. Where do you want to go to celebrate?' A thought struck me. 'What about Karl?' She jumped up at once.

'I didn't even ask. Hang on a minute.' She shot out of the room and I heard her clattering downstairs shouting for Karl. In a moment she was back. 'He got distinctions too, but only in English and maths, but he's passed everything. He's on the phone to Bea already, telling her.' She dived onto the bed again and kissed me hard. 'Thank you, Luke, from the bottom of my heart.' Her voice changed. 'I'm going to lock the door.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

Cook was at the market, and Uli, Trudi and I were in the kitchen drinking coffee before Uli and I left for the airport. Trudi was looking wistful and trying not to show it.

'I wish it was the sort of holiday where I could join you', she said, 'even though I know it wouldn't be fair. But you will be back for a little while afterwards, Luke, won't you?' I smiled at her.

'Don't worry, woman. Whatever you're planning, I'll be here for it.' She and Uli exchanged looks of annoyance.

'How do you know we're planning something?' they asked in unison. I smiled again.

'I've spent a lot of time with you both recently, and I know the way your minds work. And I can smell a conspiracy from five hundred metres.' Trudi shrugged.

'So much for surprising you. Never mind. You'd better not get too tired in Spain though, because you're going to need a lot of energy when you get back.' Uli gave a muffled giggle and kicked me under the table.

'Don't worry about energy, Trudi.' she said. 'Have you ever known him run out of steam before you do?' Trudi blushed and said nothing, and Uli turned to me.

'Has my mother paid you?' I grinned at her.

'She has indeed, and very handsomely. Half cash and half cheque, just as we agreed. I'm going to spoil you rotten over the next week, and you'd better cooperate.' Her turn to blush.

* * * * * * * * * * *

'Why didn't we screw last night?' she asked the next morning as we lay on the beach and let the hot Spanish sun soak into us. 'I was all ready and everything and you just held me and I fell straight asleep. When I woke up I was quite annoyed.' I turned my head and looked at her.

'Simple reasons. One more day isn't going to hurt; last night you were tired and a little bit jumpy; to tell the truth, I was too, and I don't want it to be disaster for either of us; plus I quite fancy daylight, and there wasn't any of that last night'. She rolled over and draped an arm round my neck, her breasts pressing against my ribs and her mound nudging my hip gently.

'You are something else. If we have a swim, and a light lunch, and a siesta, do you think you could manage to deflower me, or do I have to beg?'

'Race you to the water, blondie.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

We lay on my bed holding each other lightly, looking into each others' eyes. The air conditioning hummed softly and the sun filtering through the slatted blinds painted her body in tiger stripes of gold and shadow. Her eyes were hooded and mysterious, everywoman in the body of a young girl. I could smell two distinct perfumes rising from her. The fresh aroma of health and cleanliness, and under it, growing and strengthening, the familiar musk of her arousal. My prick stirred against her and she smiled and reached down to hold it lightly.

'At last. I was beginning to think I'd have to sort myself out after all. Dear Luke, you've been so patient and gentle, but now I'm ready. I want your cock hard in me and to feel you driving into me and your hot seed flooding me. Please'. She raised herself and began to trail feather light kisses over my eyes and face, then nipped my lips gently with her sharp teeth before moving down my neck onto my chest. My cock twitched in her hand and I felt her lips curve into a smile as they drifted over my nipple and her tongue slipped round it, sending a dart of fire from my chest to my groin. I stroked her golden hair as she neared my cock and drew my breath in sharply when her soft breath wafted over the head,followed by the delicate caress of her lips over the head of the glans. She was twisted over my body and I ran my fingers down the ridge of her spine to the top of her ass crease and she rolled her buttocks towards me as she swallowed me smoothly, sliding her lips down my shaft and letting the head rub against the top of her mouth.

12