All Things Come... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her ass gently with my fingertips, marvelling yet again at the smoothness and warmth of her skin, then curved my fingers round under her and rubbed her pussy lips tenderly. The first traces of her desire dampened my fingers and her mouth tightened over my cock, beginning a gentle suction that drew me swiftly to full erection. As I thickened, her lips stretched to keep me inside her and she drew back slightly to breathe. Her teeth brushed my shaft and I shivered with anticipation. I squeezed her buttocks gently and she raised one long tanned leg and leant back onto my mouth, sighing as my tongue laved her outer labia, then she lifted her mouth off me and her head lowered further, her tongue flickering over my balls and dipping towards my ass. Electric bolts arced through me and I forced my tongue through her moist folds and ran the tip round the mouth of her cunt. Her scent was strong in my nostrils and I could feel her vagina opening, readying itself for me. I nibbled gently at her inner lips and was rewarded with a soft gush of juices that dribbled slowly into my hungry mouth. She moaned deep in her throat and slid her tongue round my asshole. I lifted my hips and darted my tongue towards her clit, but she pulled herself free and pushed me gently.

'Turn over', she said. I obeyed, and sensed her breasts pressing against my back. Her slender hands wandered over me and then her fingers eased into the crease of my ass, pulling the cheeks apart and exposing me to her. Hair tickled the backs of my thighs and then warm moistness spread deliciously over my anus as her gentle tongue circled my rim, pressing gently towards the centre. A finger scratched at the back of my scrotum, pushing against the engorged vein and my cock jerked involuntarily into the mattress. I relaxed my sphincter and her tongue slipped into me, swirling across the inner wall of my bowel, sending charges of raw feeling through my whole lower body. I groaned helplessly and bore back onto her mouth, seeking more of the soft penetration, and felt her straining to drive further into me, then her tongue withdrew and she nudged me again.

I rolled onto my back and her mouth plunged onto me, and one, then two slim finger drove into my ass, twisting inside me. I was panting harshly, thrusting into her mouth, and she drew her head back and clamped her lips round the head of my cock, milking it with her mouth as her probing fingers found the bulge of my prostate and began to dance lightly over it. I was helpless, trapped within a mounting spiral of pleasure. Her mouth and hand were merciless and my balls quivered and contracted into my body. As she felt them rise her lips closed more tightly round my prick and her fingers separated and flexed inside me. My heart beat accelerated again and I let out a muffled grunt as my cock spewed its first burst of cum into her. Without missing a beat she swallowed thirstily and then locked her mouth over me again as the second geyser bubbled out of me and filled her. My asshole spasmed as I came and she held her finger still, the centre of my ecstasy trapped between her hand and mouth. Slowly the sharp spears of pleasure faded and I came back to the real world.

'Jesus, Uli, what the hell happened there?' She raised her head and licked her lips, then leaned forward and kissed me hard and long.

'Just making sure I don't get short changed later,' she murmured as she came up for air. 'Inge said it was always a wise precaution.' She looked at me mischievously as she spoke.

'Does the whole of Austria know we're here?' I asked helplessly. She giggled and kissed me again, a mixture of innocence and eroticism, and despite everything my cock twitched again. She felt the movement and smiled.

'Already?' I didn't answer but rolled over, pinning her to the mattress, and stretching myself over her, holding her wrists firmly as I ground my flaccid cock into her groin.

'Not quite, but I'll pass the time torturing you gently.' My mouth was close to her ear, and I nuzzled the lobe as I spoke, nipping the soft flesh and sucking delicately. A shiver ran through her and her thighs relaxed as her legs parted under my weight. I trailed my lips over her, decorating the soft skin of her shoulders and neck with feather light butterfly kisses, dipping further towards her breasts with each pass of my lips. She took a deep breath and lifted herself towards me, offering her firm teats for my attention, and I suckled them lovingly, moving from one to the other while her breathing quickened. I was still pinning her arms and she made no attempt to free them, but her body began to twist gently as I stimulated her. I lifted my head and looked at her. Her eyes were half closed and her blonde hair was spread out on the sheet. She was a picture of desire and my cock twitched again as I looked. I desperately wanted this to be good for her, and I set my lips to her soft breasts again, caressing them as lightly as I could while I tried to tune into her needs and responses. As I licked her areolas and nipples I pushed my hips gently forward, pressing my pubic bone tentatively against her smooth mound. A little gasp escaped her and her hips rolled up to meet mine, increasing the friction, and her thighs slipped further apart. I pushed again and bit her teat gently and she quivered under me, and gasped more loudly, and I felt her abdominal muscles rippled. I imagined the hot threads of sensation that were linking her breasts and groin and blew gently across the pebbled flesh of her areolas, stoking the fire. Her hips began a rhythmic movement.

'Revenge is sweet.' I murmured into her breasts as I drew my lips across them. She giggled but the laugh turned into a moan as I drew as much of one soft globe as I could into my mouth and flicked the end of her nipple with my tongue. My cock was stiffening again and she wriggled, trying to catch it. The turgid shaft slipped between her thighs, and she clenched them together, trapping me. I bit her teat again and she began to convulse.

'Oh, God, Luke, I'm coming already, and you've hardly touched me....' Her voice trailed off and her body heaved beneath me, and I could feel the heat of her orgasm as her neck and breasts flushed. The pulses of her climax rippled through me and my cock thickened as I sensed her pleasure. I let go of her arms and slid down her body till my mouth was over her pussy, and wrapped my lips round the hard little nub of her clitoris. It was engorged and red and as I touched it she spasmed again and cried out, and a flood of sweet juices dribbled from her onto my chin.

'Luke, put it in me, put it in me now before I die...' my cock was still only semi erect but I pulled myself up again and slid between her thighs. She opened herself fully to me and grasped my shaft, frantically squeezing it. I was just hard enough to enter her and I moved her hands gently and put myself at the portal of her gaping cunt, and as I did I felt her quaking lower lips grasping and pulling at me, then she raised her legs and crossed them over the small of my back, drawing me fully into her with one smooth motion. Her muscles clenched down on my prick and I felt it begin to swell reflexively. She froze and I felt her awareness sink to her pussy.

'Oh God, it's growing in there. Luke, I never dreamt it would feel so good..., it's still growing...' her face contorted and a mottled flush spread over her neck again as another climax surprised her. I could feel her smooth cunt stretching round me as I thickened inside her, and I forced myself to stay still and let her experience the sensation without distraction. She was panting continuously and her climaxes seemed to be blending into each other as she arched under me. Her breathing grew more ragged and I eased myself out of her and held her gently as the shuddering stopped. After a minute her body relaxed and she looked up at me.

'What did you do, for Christ's sake? I felt as if I'd been plugged into the mains.' She pulled my head down and kissed me. 'I suppose I've been technically deflowered now, but promise me there's more. I'll try to control myself a bit better but, Luke, feeling you growing in me and stretching me like that... it was different from anything I'd ever imagined.' She reached down and fondled my throbbing prick. 'Start again, please.'

I raised myself on my elbows and slipped smoothly into her, watching her eyes as I thrust past her puffy labia, the head of my cock pushing her wet folds apart as she splayed her thighs completely to me. She was holding her breath, all her concentration focused on her pussy and I did the same, losing myself in the sweet agony of penetration, every crease and ridge of her holding my cock like a gentle vice. I was harder than I'd hoped and felt as if I could last forever. She drew a long shuddering breath as the head of my cock touched the very centre of her. Her eyelids were fluttering as she explored herself, learning the experience, and I began to move slowly in her, not thrusting but flexing my prick slowly, feeling the blood pulsing along the shaft and forcing it to stretch her more and then relax. Slowly, hesitantly, she began to squeeze me in reply and we lay unmoving for a while, our essence uniting and sharing the rhythm of quiet desire, then she took a sobbing breath and began to move her hips gently, lifting herself to meet me. Once again I copied her, moving slowly, anxious not to force my tempo on her. Despite the explosive blowjob my balls felt heavy and full and I relaxed my asshole and tried to pace myself. The temptation to plough hard into her was strong. She stopped her movements and held herself motionless under me.

'There's another one on the way,' she murmured. 'Can we turn round?' I slid out of her and she rolled slowly over, then drew her knees under her and raised her buttocks. I knelt and leaned forward. Her vagina was wide open, begging to be filled, sodden with need, and I slipped back into her, watching the delicate flesh stretching to accommodate me again. She sighed as I sank deeply and slowly, impaling her on my rigid prick, and she pushed hesitantly back, testing her capacity. The head of her cervix nudged my cockhead and I stopped.

'Thank God for that dildo,' she muttered, and began to roll her hips under me. 'That feels so good.' One slim hand snaked towards her crotch and she fingered her clit daintily, then cupped my balls. 'These are going to flood into me soon. Put something in my ass, please. I want to be even fuller.' Her asshole was already slick with her juices and I rimmed her with my thumb, her greedy sphincter pulsing under my touch. She pushed back harder onto my prick and as she did I forced the tip of a finger through her little puckered rosette. She uttered a wordless cry and began the ancient elliptical dance of passion, her cunt and ass gripping me as they trembled. I pumped gently as she moaned into the pillow, twisting my finger in her ass, and her body began to shake.

'Another one, Luke, please, put another one in me.' I eased another finger into her ass, stretching her sphincter wider and her moans rose to a muffled shriek. 'Just like that. Stop for a minute.' I held myself still as the next orgasm washed through her, marvelling at the strength in her internal muscles as they rolled round my shaft. My legs were trembling with the strain. She quietened again and I withdrew and turned her over again, then glided back into her. I raised my body so that our only point of contact was her pussy grasping my cock. I looked down at her, then did a showy dip and kissed her before straightening my arms again.

'What next, madam? I'm still at your service, just.' She gazed up at me lovingly, a slight sheen of sweat making the tiger stripes of sun glint on her face and body. Her cunt squeezed me gently and my prick jerked.

'I can't believe you're still so hard in there, Luke. Just fuck me slowly until you fill me up with cum. I want to watch your face while you fuck me.' She squeezed my cock again and slipped her hand down to the union of our bodies, wrapping her fingers round the base of my prick as if to hold me in her by force. I stayed poised above her and began to thrust, feeling my self control begin to slip as my rhythm accelerated involuntarily. Her hand was still wrapped round my prick and she controlled the angle of my strokes, moving the head up and across her G spot. She was being gentler with herself, staying slow and languorous, and she kept her gaze fixed on me so that our eyes met. I saw my every movement mirrored in her face and knew immediately when she realised that she was going to climax again. I focused hard on her and let my mind and body weld themselves to her. She began to hum softly, just as her mother did, and her hips began to answer mine as we began the climb to the highest peak of pleasure.

My cock had never felt so big or so sensitive. Every fold of flesh, every minute flutter of her cuntwalls darted through me and I knew from her eyes that she too was sharing my experience as well as hers. Our tempo quickened imperceptibly until she writhed under me suddenly.

'Fast now, Luke, fast and hard, and push me ahead of you.' Her eyes changed again and a second later she slammed her hips into mine, driving me deeper into her. Both hands were locked round my neck and I answered her urgency with my own. I lowered myself and forced my hands round to her ass, gripping her buttocks fiercely and plunging repeatedly into her as if driving a nail. Her humming had risen in pitch and was now a soft scream fractured by the raw harshness of her breathing. My cock felt her trembling on the edge and I dug my fingers hard into her soft ass and dipped my head, biting one rock hard nipple and pulling it hard. Her scream became a shriek and her cuntwalls crushed my prick, sending a final spasm into my churning balls. My cum seemed to flow slowly up my shaft and burst in hot hard gouts as it left me, painting her inner surfaces with a thick lining of bubbling semen. I gushed again and her nails dug savagely into my back as her final scream hung in the air, then she went limp and fell back, her gaze still holding mine. I collapsed onto her sweat soaked body, my cock still jerking and dribbling seed into her.

Twenty minutes later she stirred.

'You're getting heavy, Luke.' I rolled slowly off her, and gathered her into my arms.

'Not at your service for a little while, I'm afraid, madam. That's it till after supper at least.' She smiled.

'We're here for six more days and I'm planning three times a day as from now. I think I need to practise intensively for a while'. I tried to look alarmed and apprehensive.

'I'd better have oysters for supper, and I reserve the right to punish you if your demands are excessive.' She wormed tighter into my arms.

'Just watch me excess, Luke. You're going to beg for rest.'

12