All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Further experiences of Luke Lancer
5.6k words
4.77
25.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRUSSELS, LATE AUGUST

I sat in the hotel room watching Elena sleeping and wondered what this year was going to be like. Vienna had been so unexpected and fulfilling that Brussels was going to seem like an anticlimax if I wasn't careful. I promised myself that I'd think positive.

I made another mental note not to deal with governments again. They have all the money there is and when it comes to spending it on anything useful they're as tight as a duck's ass in winter. I'd had to be at my most stubborn when the charge d'affaires was talking. Her English was slow but excellent, and she needed no lessons from me at all. Apparently her staff were another matter.

'We're a small Balkan country, Mr. Lancer, not the World Bank. You're asking for an enormous amount of money, which ultimately comes from the taxpayer.'

'The money is from EU funds, Miss Strevic, so don't tug at my heart strings. You want me to give five hours of classes a day to seven people, in two groups, and you say that the timetable may change at short notice. That's a much higher number of students than I normally handle. You've asked me to change my normal method of payment and I've agreed. You've beaten me down to living in a pension instead of a hotel. I suggest you check my references and my track record again, and then agree to pay me the monthly fee we originally agreed: I'd remind you that I said when you first contacted me that I have two other prospective clients this year.'

She'd sighed and signed her copy of our agreement.

'Everyone says you're a miracle worker, but no-one told me you were so hard. I don't understand why you insist on being paid monthly in advance.'

'Because I don't trust politicians. If I'm not paid, the lessons stop.' She'd shrugged.

'Well, it's done now. I hope you're as good as everyone says. Nobody understands our language and there just aren't enough interpreters. It's my head on the block if the whole team isn't competent in English by next June.' Now that the bargaining was over she'd relaxed and become more like a person. A tired and overworked person. I looked at her sympathetically and sensed worry and the beginnings of depression.

'Your bosses are all over you and you're not sleeping very well. Why don't you come and have a drink and fill me in on my students. I bet you haven't relaxed since your country joined the EU.' She'd looked up at me, examining me intently.

'Your eyes are very compelling, Mr. Lancer.' I concentrated on projecting relaxation waves, and the pleasure of a normal evening out. Her face softened and she leaned back in her chair as the idea settled into her. I stifled a smile, pleased that I hadn't lost my touch. Temptation is a terrible thing.

'We'll be working together, Miss Strevic, so call me Luke. What should I call you?'

'Elena,' she'd said. 'You've persuaded me, Luke. Let's go and have a drink.'

**********

We ended up in a quiet restaurant that I'd discovered while I was waiting for her government to make up its mind. She looked around curiously.

'This is nice. I haven't really had time to explore Brussels. I'm from a small town and there are times when I feel very provincial here.'

'Why are you here anyway? How does a girl from a small town make it to be deputy head of a national delegation?' She shrugged.

'Knowing English, working much too hard, kissing the right asses...'

'Not having to kiss anything else?' She blushed and shook her head but said nothing, so I poured us both some wine and raised my glass.

'Here's to you, Elena. I'm going to enjoy working with you.' She smiled and sipped and I concentrated some more on helping her to relax. My money was going to be channeled through this woman and I wanted her on my side.

About thirty five years old, I guessed, with her face showing faint lines of tension. She was still slim, but her body had the look that says exercise has been lacking. I thought she was cute, and with a little attention could be cute plus: her breasts filled her formal jacket very nicely and what I had seen of her legs suggested that the whole package would be worth unwrapping. Long dark hair and eyes that slanted slightly added a touch of the exotic, and her wide mouth looked as if it was made for kissing.

The food came with the pomp that Belgians love. This is a country that cares about its collective stomach. When the edge of appetite had been blunted I leaned back.

'So where are you lot living, if money's so short?' She grimaced.

'We've got that office we call an Embassy and we're living in a rented house about three kilometers out of town. It's big enough, just, but the juniors have to share. The Ambassador's got a flat nearer the centre.' I nodded.

'So they're playing on your idealism and loyalty. That sounds about right for politicians. OK, no more questions. You look exhausted. Let's finish this and have a brandy and we'll get going.' She smiled faintly.

'Thanks. You're right about me being tired. I don't think I've relaxed properly like this for months. You're quite a soothing person to be with.'

'I do my best.' I concentrated hard on the idea of a soothing nap and possibly a little soothing hanky panky. As we went out into the warm evening she swayed, clutching at my arm.

'I think I'm a little bit tipsy. I can't go back to the house like this. The others will snigger and everything... Luke, can I sober up a bit at your pension?'

'Sure. You can have one of my famous neck massages as well.' She said nothing, but leaned into my shoulder and closed her eyes.

**********

I'd insisted that they arrange a suite for me at the pension: a room for living and a room for teaching. With a firm booking for a year the management had been happy to cooperate. I opened the door and ushered her inside. The brandy had hit her like a train and as I helped her out of her jacket I was surprised to find only a bra beneath it. I'd had her marked down as a vest or slip girl at least. I laid her on the bed and eased her shoes off. She lay bonelessly, her eyes closed, looking ten years younger than the harassed woman I'd been arguing with three hours before. I rolled her over gently onto her front and began to rub her neck softly.

'God, that's so good. Don't stop.' She raised her arms and cradled her head, and I leaned over further and used both hands to massage the muscles in her shoulders. They were like bars of iron, but I focused energy into them through my fingers and felt them slowly start to relax. She purred quietly and I moved my hands further down her back, maintaining the rhythm and pressure. She made no protest when I unsnapped her bra and began to work on her back muscles.

Within ten minutes she was deeply asleep. I sat back, then rolled her over again, lifted her bra from her body and eased her skirt down over her hips. Now she was wearing only her panties and I looked at her sleeping form. I'd been right about cute. Her body was younger than her face, and as she lay on the white sheets it looked stupendous. Her breasts were still firm, with just a hint of a sag, and her thighs were smooth and strong. A couple of hours a week at the gym and she'd definitely be cute plus. Her skin was a light olive color, and as smooth as silk. I drew the quilt over her and sat in the armchair, watching her sleeping face and trying to tune in to her dreams. They were tinged with an erotic imagery that surprised me with its intensity.

It was nearly two hours before she stirred and opened her eyes. For a moment she didn't know where she was, then I saw color flood her cheeks as she remembered. She began to sit up, realized she was almost naked, and lay down again, pulling the quilt up to her neck. I stayed still and smiled at her.

'Don't worry. You fell asleep and I loosened your clothing and covered you up, just like it says in the first aid manuals. How do you feel?'

'Much better and completely relaxed. What did you do to me?'

'Not a lot. I rubbed your neck and shoulders and you fell asleep. You must trust me a little already.' She looked at me shyly.

'I suppose. I need to go to the bathroom'.

'I'll close my eyes. Why don't you have a quick shower? There's a robe in there you can use'. I put my hands ostentatiously over my eyes and as she scurried past me I caught a whiff of musk. Her dreams must have been hotter than I thought. The bathroom door closed and I heard water begin to run. I went through the connecting door and turned on the coffee machine that I'd invested in.

After ten minutes she reappeared, wrapped in my oversized robe and toweling her hair vigorously. I looked at her appreciatively.

'Sit down and I'll bring you some coffee and a comb.'

'Luke, you're a mind reader. I'm going to have to be careful round you.'

'No need for that. I'm trustworthy and discreet and I don't bite unless I'm asked to.' When I came back with a tray of coffee she was sitting in the armchair with her legs tucked under her. I poured a cup for her and set it on the arm of the chair.

'Get yourself outside that. You look as if you need it.' She sipped and then sighed.

'I feel so much better. You could be a masseur instead of a teacher.' I shook my head.

'No way. The temptation's too strong. I always start thinking naughty thoughts. I had to be careful not to lose control with you. I don't want to cause an international incident and be a fugitive for the rest of my life.' This time she laughed properly.

'You do exaggerate. I think you're a person who's very firmly in control of himself. But I'm glad that you had to be careful. I haven't been feeling that attractive recently.'

'Nonsense. What you've been feeling is overworked and underappreciated. I bet that with the right attention you could glow.' Now she blushed.

'I was glowing when I woke up. I think I was dreaming of you losing control.' Her hand flew to her mouth. 'God, where did that come from? You'll think I'm an absolute slut.' Her face was crimson again and I made soothing noises.

'I'll be dreaming of you tonight if I'm lucky.' I finished my coffee. 'Well, either we finish your massage therapy or I call a cab for you. What do you think?' She looked at me carefully.

'Are you trustworthy enough not to let the therapy affect our working relationship? I'm your employer, after all.'

'You're the one who has to decide that, Elena.' She sat quietly for a few minutes, combing her hair and thinking, and I worked on projecting the pleasures of an extended massage. She wriggled slightly and her breathing quickened a little, then she came to a decision and stood up, letting the robe slip from her shoulders.

'You'd better do your worst. If it all goes wrong I can always sack you.' I looked exaggeratedly at her crotch and raised my eyebrows

'I notice that you didn't put your panties back on after your shower, Elena. If I was a cynical person I'd think you made your mind up while you were in there.' She shrugged and blushed, then went over to the bed and lay down.

'You said something about massage therapy.' I got up and began to undo my shirt.

'The complete therapy package is often enhanced by full skin contact.' She smiled to herself.

'I thought it might be.'

My cock was throbbing gently as I approached the bed. She was lying on her front, her arms cradling her head again, and I knelt astride her thighs. The base of my cock rested in the crease of her buttocks and she shivered slightly as I leaned forward and put my hands on her shoulders, flexing my fingers over the muscles. As I worked I felt her body readying itself, her breathing deepening and her buttocks tightening slightly. Her thighs trembled a little as I drew my hands down to the small of her back. I put my thumbs carefully on either side of the vertebra that marked the separation of her buttocks and rolled them gently round the little pad of softness. She drew her breath in with a hiss.

'God, what are you doing? That feels so nice.' I carried on over her ass, keeping my hands away from the crease, and she thrust herself up towards me, trying to increase the contact, but I pushed her hips down again and ran my hands hard along her flanks. She relaxed and I gave each leg the full, sinew stretching treatment, finishing by separating and flexing her toes. Then I tapped her ass.

'Time to turn over, if you dare.' She rolled over and stretched luxuriously, flaunting herself.

'Take a good look, Mr. Therapist. Where are you going to start?' She was releasing the aroma of desire and as she opened her legs slightly it grew stronger. I could feel my nostrils flare involuntarily and my cock twitched. I've always been sensitive to the scent of lust.

My cock was at half stand and I could feel it thickening as I gazed at her. Her teats were straining from her breasts, the pebbled areolas pulled into ovals by the taut flesh of her nipples. She had trimmed her dark bush and it only half hid the deep red lips of her pussy. They glistened with moisture and I decided that further massage was unnecessary.

'Where would you like me to start, Miss Patient?' Her hips pushed towards me and her voice was husky.

'Wherever you like. It's been months, and that was just an accidental quickie. Take your time, please.' I shuffled backwards and bent over her crotch, inhaling deeply. Her scent was delicate and light, a mixture of spice and something more basic. I blew gently onto the head of her slit and her legs slid further apart. Her cuntlips were swollen with need, and her hands had moved to her breasts and were kneading and tugging at the soft flesh impatiently. There was a sense of urgency emanating from her and I followed my instincts. Moving up her body, I set my cock at the entrance to her pussy and drove my hips forward. She was open and hungry and I slid into her without any hesitation, filling her completely. She was wetter than I'd thought and her drenched cunt stretched smoothly to accommodate me as she thrust upwards.

'Ohmygod...' Her voice broke off as I bore down on her mound with my pubic bone and fastened my lips over one rigid nipple, biting the firm flesh and rolling my tongue over the tip. It was as if a dam had been breached. Her hands locked round my neck and she raised her legs, twisting them over my buttocks and hammering the small of my back with her heels. Her cuntwalls rippled against the surface of my cock and her teeth closed painfully on my shoulder. Her body was arching spasmodically and I concentrated on holding myself inside her till the convulsions passed. Finally she quietened and her grip on me relaxed. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me.

'What happened to take your time please?' I asked. Her face and breasts were still flushed with orgasm, but she colored afresh at my question.

'I told you it's been ages, and when you went so far in and pressed my clit I couldn't stop, and then you touched my nipple and it was like a bomb going off. I'm sorry I bit you so hard.' I lowered my head and kissed her.

'As long as you haven't got rabies. Shall I just start again?' I was still buried deep within her, and I flexed my cock as I spoke. She shuddered and closed her eyes, her hips beginning to roll again as she felt me throb in her.

'Please.' I raised myself and began to move slowly, rubbing my cockhead softly round her clinging walls. The ring of muscle at the opening of her cunt grasped me as she writhed, trying to prevent my withdrawing, but I pulled back until only the tip of my prick was in her. Her labia fluttered and she rolled her head desperately. I let myself slide back into her as slowly as I knew how, concentrating on the sparks of sensation that flashed between us as the contact increased. I dropped my head to her breasts and suckled on them gently, feeling her heart beating fast and strong under my lips. She moaned softly and I began to lengthen my stroke, dragging the rim of my cockhead over the spongy raised patch of her G spot. The energy flowing between us cranked up a notch and I sensed her toes pointing as a small climax washed over her. I felt the familiar lurch as my balls swelled and drew themselves up to the base of my cock, and I quickened the tempo of our fucking, pulling her with me and letting my urgency spill over into her.

She drew a gasping breath and began to grind hard against me, muttering in a language I didn't understand. Whatever she was saying was positive and I drove into her harder, filling the bubble of sexual force within her until it was on the point of bursting again.

With one final thrust I pushed myself over the edge and spurted deep into her, and as the first wash of semen coated her vagina she exploded too. She wailed softly and her body bucked, almost tearing us apart. Her back was arched in a bow, and she held us both clear of the mattress while our orgasms flooded through us. After what seemed an age her body slumped and she held my head to her breast, stroking my hair and whispering endearments. I couldn't understand a word but I gathered that she felt OK. I raised my head to kiss her and was surprised to see her face streaked with tears

'What's wrong, sweetheart?' She sniffed and rubbed her face on my chest.

'Nothing, Luke. Just realizing how long it's been since I felt wanted. What's the time?' I squinted at my alarm clock.

'Coming up to midnight, Cinderella. Do you have to be anywhere?' She shook her head.

'Not really, but I have to get up early. Tomorrow's another full day.'

'Can you stay for seconds? The first course was pretty basic.' I moved my hips suggestively and felt her cunt grasp at my softening prick. She shook her head again.

'I'd love to, but I'd better not. Are you the sort of guy who thinks once is for ever?'

'Christ, no. Don't scare me like that. And what's more I'll behave impeccably tomorrow when you introduce me to your team. Maybe you'd like to have a meal some time next week and I'll bring you up to speed with their attitudes in case you need to crack the whip.' She reached up and hugged me, then ruffled my hair.

'Thank God for an adult. And thanks for not pushing. That makes a big difference.' I rolled off her and she followed me into the bathroom. We showered quickly and she dressed with one eye on the clock.

'If I don't get at least five hours sleep I'm a wreck. Give me a kiss, Luke, and I'll run.'

'You had a two hour nap already, so don't worry too much.' She smiled and kissed me again and was gone. I heard the sound of her heels receding down the corridor and smiled complacently to myself. She was probably on my side by now.

*********

The next morning she was crisp and distant and professional. I didn't dare risk even a wink and made sure I paid close attention to the team she was introducing. As she presented them formally I made mental notes.

Three guys and four girls, all under thirty, all keen as mustard and anxious to shine. Young countries produce young elites, and I wondered what sort of backgrounds these kids were from. I shook hands with the men and kissed the women on both cheeks. It's a European thing. They were looking at me nervously: Heaven only knew what Elena had told them about me or what pressures they were under to succeed, but they were definitely going to be different from my usual spoilt rich kid pupils. Elena was speaking and looking at her watch at the same time.

'Mr. Lancer is going to give you level tests and an oral exam each now and when I get back I'll talk to him and we'll decide on the groups and times. It's going to be a lot of work for you to do this and your jobs as well, and you won't see the rewards straight away, but it'll be worth it.' She nodded to me and whisked out. I watched her retreating back and then turned to my students.

'OK, I'm Luke, not Mr. Lancer. That's point one. Point two is that you all know some English already or you wouldn't be here, so you know what to expect. Point three is that Miss Strevic was right: it's going to be hard work for all of you and for me too, and there'll be times when we hate each other; and point four, my students always pass their exams. Always. Now let's find out who's who and see how we're going to do it.'

12