All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 02a

Story Info
An old friend visits.
5.7k words
4.81
25k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRUSSELS, MID SEPTEMBER

My afternoon students had left and I was tidying the classroom. Thank God for Friday, I thought as I put the last piles of paper back in the files. It had been a hard three weeks getting the mood of the two classes to the point where everyone meshed and their enthusiasm grew as the learning curve steepened. I wandered back into the bedroom and began to undress. A quick shower, a couple of beers and then some exotic food, I mused as I stepped into the shower. Maybe I'd hit a few clubs later to see if I got lucky.

I'd persuaded the pension management to give me a small fridge and a microwave for the classroom, and had stocked it carefully. Now I lay in the armchair in my robe, nibbling cheese and sipping white wine while I pondered what sort of exotic I fancied. Footsteps sounded outside the door and there was a knock.

'Hello, Luke.'

'Hi, Elena. What brings you here? Sit down and have some wine: you look completely knackered.' She flopped into a chair and drank thirstily.

'God, I needed that.' I refilled her glass and she went on. 'I've been in meetings all day. You've no idea how much work I've done this week. These classes are tearing into the team's time. Still, they're not complaining.'

'They're nice kids, and they're keen to learn. How are you managing?' She made a discontented face.

'I've had to completely reorganize my schedule and I'm not getting nearly enough sleep. But the upside is that I'm actually finding out what they're doing. I'm getting a much better idea of how this bloody European system works.'

'It's like all big organizations,' I said lazily. 'Once you know the shortcuts life gets easier. You're on a roll, girl: by the end of the year you'll know more than the Ambassador. Look on me as a career boost.' She smiled and drank more wine.

'Shall I tell you what really surprises me?' I looked expectant and she went on. 'You've been completely discreet about our evening together, and you haven't called and made panting noises about doing it again. Do you know how unusual that is?' I grinned.


'Would being indiscreet and hassling you for another date have made you think better of me?' She shook her head decisively, and I spread my hands and lay back again. 'That's why. I'm a teacher not a gigolo. You're paying me a lot of money to do a job and I've been concentrating on earning it.' She pretended to pout.

'You're annoyingly sensible. What I'd really like is to have a shower and then fuck and then go out for that meal you mentioned; I promise I won't be upset if you've got other plans, but if you have, then I'd like to book you for tomorrow or Sunday.' She sat back and smiled impishly.

'Go and have a shower, woman. Time's a-wasting and I want to smell the real you.'

**********

I was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom, her body glowing in the evening sun. She dived at me and we lay looking at each other, the warm, slick length of her pressing against me.

'Where do you want to start?' I murmured, trailing my fingers down her back. She wriggled with anticipation.

'Where we left off, I should think. Can you remember that far back?'

'As if it were yesterday.' I raised myself on one elbow and she rolled onto her back, her head cradled in the crook of my arm. I looked at her slim form and made a fake puzzled face. 'Hard to know where to begin really. Let's try the traditional route.' I dropped my mouth to hers and kissed her gently, then trailed my lips over her neck, feeling her soft skin under my tongue. My hand rose and traced delicate circles round her breasts, brushing over the firm teats, massaging them lightly. Her fingers began to dance over my hips and ass and my cock twitched in response. She felt the movement and I heard a smothered giggle.

'You're keen to say hello, aren't you?' she whispered.

'Not so keen as to take things too fast,' I said, and lowered my head again. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, jutting aggressively from the surface of her breasts, and I saw that once again the engorged stubs had pulled her areolas into taut ovals. I laved them gently, then pursed my lips round one and suckled at it while I squeezed and rolled the other between my fingers. She gasped quietly and her breath quickened, her hand sliding between us and curling round my throbbing prick. I swapped breasts and nipped her rigid teat, enjoying the shudder that ran through her. Her thighs slipped apart and she began to rub her mound against me, the short hairs rasping on my belly. Slipping my arm from under her neck I nuzzled her dimpled navel with my tongue, savoring the musky aroma of desire that was rising from her pussy. She squirmed eagerly and I felt her pulling at my legs.

'Fair's fair, Luke. If you're going for appetizers then so am I. Straighten out and let me taste you.' I obeyed gladly and felt her breath on my groin. 'One thing,' she murmured shyly, 'and you don't have to if you'd rather not, but my ass is ultra clean so you needn't be worried.'

'Nor do you.' I bent my neck and nuzzled the top of her slit, inhaling deeply. Her thighs opened further and the full red lips of her pussy appeared, already beaded with welcoming dew. I swiped my tongue along the length of her cunt, collecting the nectar and tasting it expectantly. It was light and faintly spicy and my cock jerked as the pheromones hit me. Her lips slid over my glans and she began to wash me delicately with her tongue, dragging it over the ridges on the underside. Her hand cupped my balls and stroked them as I moved deeper between her legs and flicked her cuntlips with feather light touches. Her mouth tightened on me and I forced my tongue through the pleats and folds of her inner lips, searching for the entrance of her vagina. I found the ring of muscle that guarded the opening and stabbed into it, reveling in the fluttering reaction. Pulling back up her slit I found the little knotted stump of her clit and pursed my lips over it. The soft stubble that surrounded her cunt tickled my face as her hips began to roll and she pushed herself harder onto me, her breathing rising in volume as she took me deeper into her warm mouth.

Her scent was growing stronger and I kissed my way down her crack again, burying my face in her and smearing her juices over my mouth and chin. When I came to the crinkled rosette of her anus I slid my tongue round the edge before pushing the tip firmly into the little pucker in the centre. She moaned audibly and her sphincter relaxed, letting me slide deeper into her tight passage. I rimmed her slowly, enjoying the earthy taste of her secret place, and her asshole clenched urgently on my tongue, begging for more. As I complied I felt a slim finger exploring my own ass and pressing questioningly at my anus. She drove slowly into me, and my cock jerked spasmodically as I thrust deeper into her mouth. I replaced my tongue with a finger and her hips bucked, her abdominal muscles trembling as she tried to pull it further into her. I ran my lips back up her slit and settled them round her clit, circling my tongue round the base and humming softly.

She made a strangled noise and her finger thrust deeper into my ass as her throat worked convulsively, squeezing my cockshaft. The tip of her nail settled on the mound of my prostate and began to rub it lightly and my balls lurched as they readied themselves for ejaculation. She sensed the movement and pulled her head back till her lips were round the rim of my cockhead and began to suck hard and fast, drawing me to climax. I copied her movements, sealing my lips over her clit and suckling it as if it were a nipple while I flexed my finger in her ass. I slid another finger into her cunt and that finished her. Her body convulsed as she came and the effect was to pull me with her. My asshole clenched over her finger and the first gush of semen forced itself up my shaft and filled her mouth. Unable to swallow, she pulled her head back, still in the grip of her orgasm, and the second fountain sprayed her face and hair with hot cream. I jetted again, and then again, my body pouring its energy through my cock, then stilled and let her finish, feeling her hips slackening as the last bolts of climax flashed through her. Her mouth sought out my deflating prick and engulfed it, and she lapped at me gently as our breathing slowed.

When we were still I turned round and slithered back up her body.

'Let's get you cleaned up, sweetheart.' I cradled her gently and began to lick my cum from her face, pausing occasionally to transfer what I'd collected into her waiting mouth. She lay quietly as my mouth washed her and when I'd finished she stretched languorously.

'That was so nice. No-one's ever done that for me before. Usually it's just a case of pass the tissues please. You're more unusual than I'd thought. What's next?' I rolled off the bed and refilled our wine glasses, put them on the bedside table, then fetched a washcloth from the bathroom and wiped her face and hands. I got back into bed and handed her a glass.

'We sip this quietly and then I fuck you till your teeth rattle and then we have another shower and go somewhere to eat,' I said. 'Do you have a problem with any of that?'

'Can we gulp instead of sip, please?' she said, and smiled sensuously to herself.

***********

'What on earth have you done to Magda?' she asked as we finished our meal. We'd been so hungry that we'd scarcely spoken as we ate, but the atmosphere hadn't been strained.

'Nothing much,' I replied. 'I told her that she was better than she thought and promised her that we'd work on her confidence, and she's doing fine with that. Why do you ask?' Elena looked at me thoughtfully.

'She thinks the sun shines out of your ass, is all. I'd always thought she was a bit anti men, but I overheard her telling Jenica that you were the best teacher she'd ever had and that she'd die rather than disappoint you.' I shrugged.

'They all say that till they know me better. I think I've connected with Magda quicker because of the extra time we've spent together, but I'm concentrating hard on the others too. I haven't got enough time to play favorites. They all need to make a hell of a lot of progress.' She made a shushing movement with one hand.

'I'm not criticizing, just curious. You've provoked the most positive reaction I've heard from her since we arrived here. I'd been worried about her for a while and now suddenly I'm not. It's something to do with you but I can't put my finger on it.' I leaned back and shrugged again.

'I am who I am. I don't really teach: I help my students to learn and I'm very serious about that. The rest is for fun. I'm a simple soul really.' She shook her head.

'Anything but. I'm not going to be the only person in your life this year, am I?' I looked at her. She was watching me with a half smile playing on her lips. I shrugged, for what felt like the three millionth time.

'I've never been able to commit. Like I said, I am who I am.' Her turn to shrug.

'It ought to upset me, but somehow it doesn't.' Much to my relief, the conversation moved back to students and classes. Coffee came and was drunk, and she looked at her watch.

'I've got to go, Luke. I'd love to carry on, but tomorrow's going to be ultra busy. I'm going back to the office now and I'll be preparing stuff till well past midnight. I shouldn't really have spent this time with you, but I told myself I deserved a treat.' I reached out and stroked her cheek.

'My treat, sweetheart. I'm glad I wasn't booked.'

**********

The taxi dropped me at the pension and I gave Elena a kiss and climbed out.

'Don't work too hard, boss,' I said. 'I'll catch you in the week to give you the first month's progress reports, and when the business is done you can decide when and what and where.' She squeezed my hand gently and the taxi pulled away.

I watched till it rounded the corner and then turned and went into the pension. A complicated woman, I thought. Fiercely ambitious and still a human being: not a common combination. I said 'Good Evening' automatically to the receptionist as I passed through the lobby and was surprised when she stopped me.

'A visitor is waiting for you, Monsieur Lancer, but I think she's fallen asleep. She arrived about an hour ago.' I turned and looked. There was a huddled figure curled up in one of the armchairs, a backpack on the floor beside it. All I could see was a mop of blonde hair; I recognized it immediately and my heart lifted. I went over and squatted down.

'Uli?' Her face appeared and a squeal of delight rang out. A pair of arms shot out of the huddle and pulled me forwards and two soft lips clamped over mine. Her tongue slid into my mouth and we stayed locked in a kiss until I began to run short of oxygen. I pulled back and looked at her.

'What a treat, kid. What on earth are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me? I could have met you at the airport. Why aren't you busy designing something in Munich?' she smiled delightedly.

'It's a Public Holiday in Germany on Monday and I finished classes at lunchtime, and I've just told the latest idiot who thought he could order me around where he could go, and I couldn't think what to do so I thought I'd come and surprise you. Do you mind?' I felt my face splitting into a stupid grin.

'Of course I don't. It's wonderful. Have you eaten?' She shook her head.

'No, and I'm starving.'

'We'll go and get something. Hang on a minute.' I picked up her pack and went over to the desk. The receptionist looked at me curiously and I was glad I'd spent time getting her on my side. I put the pack on the desk and felt for my wallet.

'My friend's come for a surprise visit, Laura. Do you think you could look after her pack while we go and eat?' I lowered my voice. 'And if you could manage to put clean sheets on the bed, and fresh towels, then that would put me in your debt for ever.' I slid a fifty euro note over the counter as I spoke. To my surprise she winked.

'Two in the same evening? It's a good job they didn't bump into each other. Don't worry about the room. I'll deal with it myself. And I'll remember that you owe me.' I blew her a kiss and turned back to Uli.

'Sorted, girl. Let's go and get you fed'.

**********

'We could have just gone to MacDonald's or something,' she said when we were back in the pension. 'If you'd said you'd already eaten I wouldn't have been wondering why you only had a starter.'

I told you I ate with my boss, but eating by yourself while someone's watching you is horrible, and I can always manage a few mussels and a glass of wine. I hope I'm going to need the extra protein. Do you feel better?' She nodded vigorously.

'Loads, thanks.' She looked round curiously. 'So this is where you're living this year. It's quite nice really. When your e-mail said you were in a pension I was imagining a pokey little place with wobbly chairs.' She wandered round inspecting things. When she came out of the bathroom there was a puzzled frown on her face and she crossed to the bed and drew back the covers. Then she swung round and looked at me, her hands on her hips and her eyes dancing with mischief.

'Luke Lancer, you're busted. No-one has clean towels and sheets on a Friday night. You had someone here earlier and all that whispering to the receptionist and then whipping out to eat straight away was just so she could clean up the room, wasn't it? Confess!'

'You're meant to be a fashion student, not a junior detective. You're quite right. How are you going to punish me?'

'As hard as I can. Get your clothes off.' She was stripping off her T shirt as she spoke and I caught my breath as her lithe young body came into view. I scrabbled at my shirt buttons and undid my chinos. Her light summer skirt pooled round her feet and she stepped out of it, naked except for a tiny pair of black panties. Reaching forward she tugged at my boxers and sank to her knees in front of me. She grasped my prick and tugged it, then carefully rolled the foreskin back, lowered her nose and sniffed. She looked up and smiled.

'Nothing but a hint of shower gel, and neatly trimmed as well. That's my Luke, always clean and ready.' She flicked a tiny button at the side of the panties and they fell to the floor as she stood up and melted into my arms.

'Hard and fast the first time, please, darling, and then when I've got my breath back, slow and gentle; and if you run out of energy I'll kill you.' I scooped her up in my arms and kissed her, then tossed her onto the bed and dived after her, forcing her legs apart with my knee. The scent of her desire was strong and she opened herself fully to me, her eyes half closed and glittering with lust. I ran my fingers over her straining nipples and down her soft belly to her mound. It was as smooth as silk and seemed to burn as I stroked it. She squirmed, and her hands flew to her breasts and began to pinch and roll her teats.

'Quickly, Luke, I want you in me. It's been so long since I've been filled up properly.' My cock had risen as if by magic and I lowered my face to her crotch to inhale her aroma. Her pussy was flushed and swollen, the labia parted in readiness and the soft petals of her inner lips were glistening with the fresh dew of her arousal. I kissed her clit and then raised myself back up her body. She took one hand from her breast and pulled my head down to the nipple, and as I clamped my lips round it she reached down and grasped my cock, setting it at the hot entrance to her cunt.

'Push it in,' she gasped, and I obeyed, sliding into her in one smooth thrust, forcing myself deep inside her. She drew in her breath with a hiss and then exhaled slowly, her muscles flexing round my shaft and gripping me with a thousand tiny caresses.

'Long and thick and hard as steel. That's what I've been dreaming of,' she whispered as her hips began the primitive and universal dance of lust. I twisted my head and flicked my tongue from nipple to nipple, licking and nibbling alternately. Her nails dug into my shoulders and a shudder ran through her as she tried to impale herself even harder. I slipped my hand under her buttocks and focused my consciousness into my tongue and my prick, forcing the feelings of love and lust through them and feeling her absorb them, turning them into flickers of sensation that chased through her body. She quivered under me and began to hum wordlessly as her pleasure grew. 'Just like her mother,' thought a small part of my mind as I sensed her abdominal muscles begin to flutter. I had scarcely moved since I entered her but now I drew back slightly and drove into her again, accelerating the tempo, pulling her in my wake. She raised her legs and locked them over the small of her back and the strong muscles of her vagina rippled and squeezed me as she sought the last square millimeter of contact. I forced myself back and rubbed the top of my cockhead rhythmically over her G spot and her humming rose to a soft wail. Her breath was ragged and sharp.

'Any minute, Luke,' she moaned, and bit the side of my neck hard. I thrust deep again and she began to spasm uncontrollably. I lowered my head and bit one nipple gently and she screamed softly and convulsed violently under me, her back arching and her legs trembling as they gripped me. She held us immobile for a full minute as the flashes of orgasm rolled through her, then her muscles relaxed and she sank back onto the mattress, her arms and legs still locked round me. We lay quietly. I was still harder than I'd thought was possible and I flexed my cock gently inside her. She shuddered.

'Not for a moment, please. God, that feels better. You've no idea how much I needed you.'

'You haven't been a nun since July, have you?' I asked curiously.

'No, not really. There was a sweet boy in the summer, which was good in a gentle sort of way, and there've been a couple at college, but no-one special. You have sort of spoilt me for anyone else though. I keep comparing them to you.' She rolled us over and sat up, still impaled on my cock, and looked down at me. 'There's no need to worry though. You are who you are and you taught me much more than English. Trudi feels the same. We talk to each other on the phone a lot and we still don't understand why we're not jealous. You're a one off, Mr. Lancer.' Her face changed. 'If I don't go to the bathroom right now I'm going to piss all over you. Hang on a minute.' She lifted herself off me, and my rigid cock, released from her soft grasp, slapped hard against my stomach. She bent over and ran her tongue along it.

12