All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yum. I taste so nice: no wonder you like eating me.' She disappeared into the bathroom and I struggled upright and went into the classroom to search the fridge for refreshment. When I came back with wine and cheese she was curled on the bed looking radiant. I put the tray on the bedside table and climbed in next to her.

'You look happy. What do you want to do tomorrow?' She reached down and grasped my turgid cock.

'This, of course, and then exploring Brussels because I've never been here, and then this again. Do you want to tell me who Miss Early Evening was? You don't have to.'

I told her about Elena and Magda and the rest of the group and what I was trying to do with them. She listened attentively, sipping her wine and occasionally stroking my prick and balls. When I'd finished she stretched.

'Well, you've fallen on your feet again, and lucky for them. It sounds as if they're badly in need of the Lancer magic. But right now your job is the slow and gentle I mentioned.' She took my glass and put it carefully on the table, then pushed me onto my back and straddled my chest, her back to me. I ran my hands over the perfect globes of my buttocks and she pushed them towards me.

'I'm going to work on you a little and I want you to get me completely ready again. If you miss any part of me at all I'll bite you.' She giggled and lowered her head to my cock, drawing me into her mouth in one smooth movement. As she crouched over me her ass moved further back and I caught the rich tang of fresh arousal.

I reached up and parted her buttocks gently, then raised my head and lapped at the soft bud of her anus. She sighed round my cock and wriggled, forcing herself onto my mouth. Her sphincter was fluttering in anticipation and I pushed the tip of my tongue through the tight ring of muscle, tasting the thick acidity in the smooth passage and rimming her firmly. She closed her lips round the head of my prick and began to suckle delicately, drawing me back to full erection. She pushed down again, rubbing her cuntlips against my chin. I took the hint and lifted her slightly, then dragged my lips along the length of her dripping slit. Her taste was strong on my tongue and I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with the vapors of excitement. She groaned and writhed slightly as I forced her inner labia open and exposed the mouth of her cunt to my attentions.

I laved the quivering ring of muscle as gently as possible and smiled to myself as she began to thrust rhythmically against me. I felt her head rising and falling as she attacked my cock more fiercely, and then gasped as her slim finger slid into my ass. I slipped a hand up and followed suit, then pulled her back so that could nuzzle her clit. I still thought it was the prettiest one I'd ever see, firm and definite without being too obtrusive, a soft pink color even at its most aroused, and as sensitive as it could possibly be. I flicked its head with the tip of my tongue and her thighs tightened round my torso. She pushed herself backwards, forcing my finger deeper into her ass and lifting her head from my cock.

'I want you in me again. Girls on top and slow it down. Please. You're a bastard, Luke; you get me so hot so quickly. I think you do it on purpose, just because you can.' She swiveled smoothly and knelt over me for a moment, panting, her breasts swaying, looking at me with something soft in her eyes. 'I'm so glad you're not ordinary'. She leaned back and grasped my cock, placing it at the gaping entrance of her cunt and lowered herself fractionally. The petals of her inner lips brushed over my glans as she slowly sank onto it and then the tip nestled into her. Her muscles seemed to grasp me, and I tried to raise my hips, but she lifted herself as I did so.

'You calm down. This is punishment, remember, and I'm running the show for the moment.' I smiled and let her get on with it.

She tortured herself slowly, sliding down the length of me and rolling her hips till she was panting with urgency, then lifting herself almost clear and allowing the immediate need to fade so that she could satisfy her greed again. I watched her through half-closed eyes. Her face was a mask of concentration as she focused on her own sensations and I tried to project my own feelings towards her, pouring the raw emotion through my cock and filling her with it. Slowly her movements quickened and I knew that the pressure was growing and I began to rise to meet her. She cried out softly and I saw her smooth belly tremble as a small climax overtook her and she fell forward onto my chest, panting.

'Turn me over and fuck me, Luke. The big one's waiting.' I rolled us over and held myself above her, my cock rigid within her. Slowly I moved my hips forward so that my pubic bone pressed against the top of her slit, massaging the engorged stub of her clit. She began to writhe under me and her hands started to knead and squeeze her breasts. A faint flush was creeping over her neck and chest.

'Come in me now, darling. That'll push me right over and I'll die with you...' her voice trailed away as I began to pump slowly, letting my own tension rise and overflow. The world lurched sideways as my balls swelled and drew up to the base of my shaft and I accelerated involuntarily. She felt the change and began to drive upwards to meet me, her breath rasping. My head was spinning and I thrust helplessly into her one last time and spurted hard into the very top of her slick channel. As the second gout of semen boiled out of me she bucked and arched, dragging me down and crushing our bodies together. For a long moment we were fused and time stopped, then she cried out again and her juices flooded over me and mingled with my seed. We lay together for a long time before she stirred.

'I'm going to suffocate if you don't get off, but I don't want you to move, ever.'

'That covers most of the possibilities.' I kissed her and levered myself gently back. As my flaccid cock slipped out of her she sighed.

'Why can't we hang onto that special moment when we feel we're one person?'

'Because it's a moment and that's what makes it special.' I lay beside her and she snuggled into my side, throwing one arm across my chest. I reached out and pulled the quilt up over us and listened to her breathing become regular and slow as she fell asleep.

***********

Someone was shaking me and I opened my eyes reluctantly.

'Come on, Luke. It's half past nine and the sun's shining. I want to have breakfast and see Brussels. I've had a shower and everything and now it's your turn. I'm going to open the windows. The room smells like a fish dinner after last night.' She was naked and gorgeous and completely alive as she hurried to the window, her skin glowing with summer tan, her blonde hair bouncing, her slim body radiating promises and memories. I groaned and got vertical. She was right about the smell, I thought: I reeked of stale sex. I swung myself out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, shaved and showered and squeaky clean I was about to go back to the bedroom when I stopped. I could hear voices, and wondered who the hell was visiting so early on a Saturday. I put my ear to the door panel and listened. Uli was talking.

'...I promise you he's really and truly different, and he'll help you without you realizing he's doing it' she was saying. 'He was my teacher last year, and I was a spoilt brat, and to begin with I felt the same as you, but honestly, when he's with you he concentrates so hard that you just know there's nothing else in his head at all and it makes you feel so special. Being jealous or possessive is pointless, because you get all of him every time. And he'll never lie to you.' Another voice answered and I strained to recognize it. Magda, I realized with a slight shock. I reached for my robe and opened the door.

They were sitting side by side on the bed, their heads close together, talking earnestly. Magda whipped round as I came in and she tried to get up but Uli restrained her. She appeared to have forgotten she was still naked.

'Don't worry. Luke, Magda was all upset and nervous and wanted to talk to you, and finding me here just made her feel worse, so I've been telling her not to worry and explaining about you and me and everything. Come and sit between us and give her a kiss and listen.' There goes Saturday I thought, and did as I was told.

'Good morning, my lovely.' I hugged her and kissed her cheek and to my surprise she put her arms round me and burst into tears. I looked at Uli over her head and raised an eyebrow. She blew me a kiss.

'Comfort her. I've made some coffee.' She got up and padded through to the classroom, coming back with a tray full of everything. She put it down and began to rummage in her pack, then tossed me a pack of tissues and began to dress. I watched her while I held Magda, and marveled at her new maturity. I even felt a little proud, then scolded myself as I remembered that the really hard work had been hers. Magda's sobs were diminishing and she sat up and began to apologize. I put my hand over her mouth.

'Hush. Tell us what happened to make you so upset and we'll see if we can fix it.'

He wasn't actually stalking her, she didn't think, but it came close. Wherever she went he turned up 'by accident', always in a group. When she refused his invitations to join them he would go back to his friends and the next few minutes would be furtive glances, low voiced conversations, and eventually laughter until she fled. It had happened too often to be coincidence. I began to feel stirrings of anger towards this idiot who was upsetting a bright intelligent student and incidentally ruining my weekend. I turned to Uli.

'Do you mind if we jerk this clown's chain?' I asked. 'If we do it today you can show Magda how to put a creep down in public so he'll never get up again.' She stared at me, then smiled wickedly.

'Luke Lancer, you've got some sort of plan growing in your head. Will it be fun?'

'Fun for you, satisfying for me, and a lesson in how to do it for Magda,' I said. Let me get dressed and we'll go and have breakfast and plot a little.'

12