All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 03

Story Info
Mid-week celebrations.
5k words
4.79
24.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRUSSELS LATE OCTOBER

'OK, Stefan, that's good. Jenica, Marko, you're stars too. Time to finish now. Do the reading if you get time, and be prepared to discuss it on Friday. Have a good evening, all of you.' They gathered their stuff together tiredly, and I sat back and tried to ease my stiff neck muscles. Poor kids, I thought : they probably feel worse than me.

Brussels was preparing for a Eurosummit and all my students were working eighteen-hour days. I'd moved Wednesdays' and Thursdays' classes to Saturday and Sunday, leaving then two clear working days a week to catch up on their duties, but the strain was beginning to tell. For weeks neither Magda nor Elena had had any time for private pleasures, and I hadn't felt like pushing them. What with lesson preparation and classes I didn't have a lot of time either. I was pleased that today was Tuesday and I had two days off. I pushed myself upright and headed for the shower.

Twenty minutes later I was relaxing in my robe with a glass of wine when there was a tap on the door.

'Monsieur Lancer? Are you there?' Laura the receptionist. 'Monsieur Lancer, can you take a phone call from Germany for me? I know you speak it and it's to confirm a big booking and I'm worried I'll get it wrong because I don't speak German and...' she was running on still when I interrupted her.

'Thirty seconds, Laura. Let me put some trousers on.' She nodded and raced off, and when I was decent I hurried after her. She thrust the phone at me and pushed a piece of paper over the counter.

'These are the details. I'm so grateful.' It didn't take long. She'd made an hour's error in the time of arrival, but that's the Germans' fault for telling the time differently from anyone else. I handed her the paper and she snatched the phone up again and passed the information on to someone, then put the receiver down.

'Thank goodness that's done. I'm off now. It's been a long day.'

'Come and have a glass of wine,' I said, 'unless you're in a hurry.' She made a face.

'There's not much to hurry for. Henri found himself someone with a regular timetable.' She looked glum for a moment, then shook her head briskly. 'Trouble is, I love the job too much to really be that sorry.' I made sympathetic noises and pretended to inspect her closely. She was a tall girl, well proportioned, stopping just the right side of plump, with a peaches and cream complexion and a mane of ash-blonde hair. She seemed unaware that she was a knock-out. Think Nicole Kidman, but voluptuously more.

'The man's an idiot,' I told her. 'Come up and relax.' I projected soothing vibes at her. Temptation is a terrible thing.

One thing leads to another. After the first glass she was calling me Luke, by the time she'd absorbed the second she'd agreed that it was a pity that we'd never had a chance to chat before, and when she'd finished the third she'd been persuaded to continue the conversation in her favorite seafood restaurant. She hadn't needed much persuasion, and I wondered just how urgent the phone call had really been.

I'll shower and change,' she said. 'See you in the lobby in an hour?' She lived on site in a rabbit hutch on the fifth floor

'Deal. Don't dress up too much though.' She smiled.

'I was planning casual but provocative.' I watched her ass as she left, and admired it, probably for the seventeen thousandth time.

***********

The waiter helped her on with her coat and left me to struggle into mine by myself. Not that I blamed him.. She'd put on a scoop-necked tee-shirt over low-slung jeans, and there was no sign at all of a bra. The waist band of a scarlet thong rode up under the back of the jeans when she sat down and I knew that concentrating on my meal was going to be a full-time job. I'd managed not to spill any though.

We walked contentedly back to the pension. The food and drink had brought on a feeling of relaxed calm, and she slipped her arm through mine and sighed happily. When we arrived she let go.

'I'm not going in draped all over you. Jeanne would go mad telling everybody. It's been a lovely evening though, so thank you lots and lots.'

'It's still early,' I said. 'I'm going to read for a bit. If you fancy a nightcap, just knock.' She bumped me with her hip.

'I do get thirsty sometimes.'

It was forty minutes before the soft knock sounded. I picked up the tray I'd prepared and answered the door holding it.

'Your nightcap, madame.' She smiled and took the glass, then pushed the door shut with her heel.

'How did you know I'd get thirsty?' She was flushed and there was an air of nervousness about her. I shrugged.

'Lucky guess. Come and sit down.' She sat and held the glass in both hands.

'I want to tell you something. I've been watching you come and go for three months now, but with Henri and everything....' Her voice tailed away and she took a deep breath and started again. 'The problem is that when I like someone and they like me, then they're always all over me like a rash, wanting me to settle down and be a good obedient girlfriend. But I'm going to run a big hotel one day and I don't have time to be domestic, and I sort of had the feeling that you're not very domestic either.' She was getting pinker and pinker as she spoke, and I stifled a smile.

'Laura, I'm not at all domestic and I don't like obedient people and I promise not to push you. You probably feel a bit shy about saying it, but what you want is a friend with privileges. Is that it, more or less?' She let her breath out with a rush.

'That's it exactly. I hoped you'd understand, and it's such a relief that you do. Honestly, I'm so hot for you I could scream.' I put my glass down.

'Want to celebrate the start of a beautiful friendship?' She blushed scarlet and nodded, half nervous, half expectant, and drained her drink defiantly. Then she stood and pulled the tee-shirt over her head. Her full, heavy breasts were blushing too, the pale skin slightly mottled, and her nipples were strawberry pink and very erect. Her face reappeared, her hair tousled, looking shy, and I gathered her into my arms.

'Relax. It's not a competition.' I slid the tip of my tongue over her soft lips, and after a minute they parted and she pressed herself against me. My cock was rising steadily and I released her and slipped my hand to the button of her jeans.

'Sit on the bed. These are way too tight for elegant disrobing.' She half-smiled and did as she was told, and I slid the denim down yards of leg. She moved back, the scarlet thong her only garment as I undid my shirt and dropped it and let my chinos follow. Her eyes flicked to my crotch as I joined her on the bed and kissed her again.

'First times can be tricky. Tell me what turns you on.'

'You do.' Her hand slid down and grasped me gently. My cock was hardening fast and she ran her smooth fingers down the shaft to my balls and cupped them. 'I'm nervous but not shy,' she said, 'so use your initiative.' I slid my tongue into her mouth again and slipped my hand round to her breasts. It had been a long time since I'd been with so much girl and my heart was pounding as I lowered my mouth to her teats. I scooped one stiff bud into my mouth and suckled it gently she stirred under me. I could feel her heart beating beneath my lips and as I rolled my thumb over her other nipple, massaging the pebbled surface, it quickened again. Holding her breasts gently together I flicked my tongue over both plump rigid nubs and she purred deep in her throat She squeezed my cock as I licked round her areolas and let my hand drift down her soft stomach to the thin, blonde fuzz, so fine it was almost non-existent, that framed her pussy lips. I rubbed the heel of my hand lightly over the top of her slit and her hips rolled slightly.

'Keep doing that.' I slid my hand between her parted thighs and stroked her labia as delicately as possible. They were long and slim, still closed, but I could feel them beginning to engorge as I drew my fingertips over them. A hint of moisture sprang from her and she moaned quietly. I nuzzled the swell of her breasts and began the journey south, circling her navel with my tongue, and pulling the thong aside as I reached the top of her mound. The wisps of hair tickled as I dragged my mouth over the top of her slit. Her clitoris was firm and protuberant, and I pursed my lips over it and brushed the tip with my tongue. Her pelvis jerked violently and she gasped out loud.

'Let me taste you too.' She wriggled out from under me and twisted her body round. I felt her warm breath floating over my groin and then shuddered as her mouth closed over me. When a woman takes your cock into her mouth for the first time there is a special feeling of conquest and fulfillment, and I lowered my head and slid my tongue down the narrow gap between her pussy lips in pure gratitude. As her labia parted her juices ran over my chin, heavy and viscous, her scent filling my nostrils. Her tongue lapped at my glans, and my cock lurched in response. I rolled the thong over her ass and down her legs and she lifted her hips slightly and moaned deep in her throat as I pushed through the delicate flushed petals of her inner lips and drove my tongue hard into her pussy. Soft thighs clamped over the side of my head and I clutched her full buttocks and separated them to allow my tongue to flicker over her asshole. She squirmed, and tightened her mouth over my cock. Her juices were flowing freely.

'I want you in me.' She twisted out of my grasp and knelt on the bed, legs splayed, labia pulled wide, her gaping pussy winking at me as her muscles fluttered. A thin trail of lubricant dribbled from her as she pushed backwards, searching for me. I knelt behind her and set myself at her entrance, my rigid cock sliding through the gates as if we'd been lovers for ever. She exhaled slowly as her vagina molded itself round my shaft.

'Dreams can too come true. Fuck me as hard as you like. I'm going to come in about two minutes whatever you do.' I drew back until only the tip of my glans was touching her and then drove back in, feeling her need. I reached round her and found the hard stem of her clit and pinched it gently, rolling the little button between my thumb and finger, and her panting rose in volume. Her hand scrabbled at mine.

'Let me do that, Luke, but put a finger in my ass while I ...' I was still thrusting into her hard and steady, and her voice rose to a soft shriek before she finished her request. Firm muscles squeezed my prick and she tensed as the first tide of climax rolled over her. I licked my thumb, and as she stiffened again I drove my cock into her and slid my thumb through the puckered rosette of her anus. Her body bucked and surged as she orgasmed, her fingers flying over her clit, straining backwards onto my cock. I held myself still while the thunder rolled over her, feeling the release of her tension as if it were my own.

After a long minute she relaxed.

'I'm always so sensitive afterwards. Can you pull out slowly, please?' I obeyed, my rigid prick dripping with her juices as I eased out of her. She rolled over and looked up at me, her eyes glazed with lust. 'Kneel over me,' she said. 'I want you all over my face and hair.' I shuffled forward until I straddled her torso, my cock pointing at her chin. My balls were aching and I gasped as her hand caressed them .

'Come on me now,' she murmured, 'and not too fast. I want to see it all.' I grasped my slippery cock and began to stroke myself while she fondled my balls and traced a finger round my asshole. When I pushed back she smiled and slid the tip through the sphincter,. As she pressed against my prostate my balls lurched and began to draw up to the base of my shaft, and I quickened my pace, pumping myself hard. The swell of pressure rolled through my cock and the muscles in my groin tightened as my body readied itself for ejaculation. My head was spinning and when she flexed her finger again, scraping the tip of her nail across the inner muscles I exploded over her, spewing a long rope of cum diagonally across her chest and face. I fountained again, harder, and her body quivered under mine and her mouth opened wordlessly. Another gush of seed landed across her lips and her tongue flicked out to scoop it up as her back arched frantically. I worked my cock slowly over her, coaxing every drop of cream onto her body. She relaxed and smiled up at me, looking shy again.

'I love feeling it hit my face but it doesn't usually make me come. Henri said I was weird.'

'I told you he was an idiot. You're not weird at all.' She ran her tongue round her lips again and I moved to lie down beside her. 'Let me clean you up,' I said, 'and then we'll go for round two.'

***********

Elena sent the last e-mail and sat back. She checked her inbox and then her diary and felt a wave of relief. There was a knock on the door and Magda appeared.

'I've finished the stuff for the trade harmonization meeting and I'm exhausted. What's next?' Elena smiled .

'Believe it or not, nothing. Jenica and Marko are at that Europol meeting, Stefan's researching the cohesion fund legislation, Gregor's tied up with the security committee, and Rosa and Anita are telling the Ambassador what to say in The Hague. We've cleared our desks and we're free.' A rare feeling of relaxation ran through her. 'Let's play truant.'

***********

At three the next afternoon I was reading when there was a knock. When I opened the door Elena and Magda came in. Magda was swaying slightly.

'Have you two been drinking?' A stupid question really. Elena looked at me owlishly.

'We were celebrating clearing our desks, just Magda and me, and we started talking and what with the wine and everything...' She was trying to look stern and failing miserably. There were no hostility vibes coming from her and I grinned at them both.

'And you discovered that you have something in common?' Magda nodded, blushing.

'I told her about your Austrian girlfriend and what she said about you, and how you helped me with Bruno, and what happened afterwards and how good it was.' Elena waved her hand at me.

'So what have you got to say for yourself?' I shrugged.

'Nothing. You're both adults and you're both different and special. I haven't harassed you, or talked to anyone about you and I haven't hurt you. If you share confidences with each other that's no business of mine. I am what I am.' Magda stood up.

'I told you he'd say something like that. I haven't got a problem with it. Luke, can I have a little nap, please. I really have had a glass too many.' I gestured at the bed.

'All yours, kid.' She kicked her shoes off and lay down, but sat up again almost at once.

'This suit wrinkles.' She unbuttoned the jacket, then stood and undid the skirt. She was wearing a bra and panties in black lace and they seemed to glow against her pale skin. She looked down at herself and shrugged, undid the bra, and stepped out of the panties, then unselfconsciously yawned and stretched. Her little conical breasts almost disappeared as she arched her back. Only her dark nipples and the tiny topknot of jet black pubic hair interrupted her smooth white body. She smiled lopsidedly and got into bed, pulling the quilt over her. Almost immediately her breathing deepened and she was out like a light. Elena and I sat quietly and looked at each other.

'Is it really a problem?' I asked. She thought for a moment.

'Not really, I suppose, as long as she and I can keep working together. It hasn't messed up your professional relationship with her as far as I can see, and I said the first time we were together that I knew I wasn't going to be your only woman: it'd be a bit silly to get all hypocritical about it just because of her. You're definitely different, aren't you?'

'I hope so. Do you want a nap as well?' Projecting relaxation waves. She yawned suddenly and looked surprised.

'It might be a good idea. I'll just crawl in with Magda. You'd better wake us up in a couple of hours and have some aspirin ready.' She was unbuttoning her blouse as she spoke and pushed herself to her feet, staggering slightly. 'You'd better help me.'

I helped her slip the blouse of her shoulders and then undid her skirt. It pooled round her feet and she stepped out of it, then turned and put her arms round me.

'Thank you for not lying and blustering.' I put my arms round her and unhooked her bra.

'You both deserve better than that.' I bent and eased her panties down and then ran my hands back up her flanks and cupped her buttocks. 'Have a sleep and when you wake up we'll talk some more if you want to.' I kissed the tip of her nose. 'And thank you for not going ballistic.' She tightened her arms round me and my cock stirred as she pressed herself against me.

'Later maybe, 'she muttered, half to herself. 'It's quite exciting actually'. I stifled a smile and stepped back. Olive skin and full breasts, hard nipples jutting out urgently, a shadowy triangle of trimmed bush hiding the secrets within. I wanted to jump on her bones there and then.

'Into bed, you. Coffee will be served later.' She nodded sleepily and clambered in next to Magda, throwing an arm over the younger girl. In minutes she was asleep too. I hung their clothes up neatly, drew the blind, and tiptoed into the classroom.

***********

At six I peeked into the bedroom. It was chilly and I turned the heat up. They were still fast asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake them, so I closed the door again.

At seven I tried a second time. By now the room was pleasantly warm and one of them had kicked the quilt completely off. They were twined in each others' arms, the olive skin and the pale in sharp contrast, their heads nearly touching, and a lump came to my throat as I gazed at them. I switched on a lamp and brought the tray in, and looked at them some more. The room smelt faintly of wine, but mixed with it was the delicate aroma of female arousal. Someone had been having naughty dreams, and my cock twitched as I inhaled. Elena's scent. Temptation is a terrible thing.

I undressed quickly and eased onto the bed, spooning myself against Elena's warm curves. She made a faint mewing noise and snuggled back against me. My cock was pressed into the crease of her buttocks and I reached round her and cupped one full breast in my palm. Her nipple was soft and flat but in a minute I felt it stir under my palm as it began to engorge. She murmured something and pressed her rump harder into my groin. My prick was swelling and I shifted myself to allow the head to nudge between her legs. To my surprise her crotch was damp and slick and I slid smoothly between her labia until my cockhead was touching the entrance to her vagina. When I thrust gently from the hips I sank slowly into her. She didn't stir and I lay quietly, half buried in her warm grasp, savoring the moment.

She moved her legs slightly and I was able to work myself deeper inside her and began to flex my cock slowly. She muttered something again but didn't wake.

My face was buried in her hair and it came as a shock when I felt a warm hand stroking my ass. I looked up to see Magda, eyes half open, staring at me. The hand that wasn't caressing me was twisting and pulling at her nipples. I smiled at her and took my hand off Elena's breasts, pulling the younger girl's head down until she was nuzzling them. I saw her tongue snake out and curl round one rigid teat and as she did so Elena's pussy clenched round my shaft and her eyes fluttered open.

'What...?' I bit her ear gently.

'Hush, relax, enjoy.' I moved my hand to her clit and ran a fingertip over the sheath as I began to move inside her. Our position made it easy for me to rub the top of my glans against her G spot and her body tensed as I thrust forward and up.

'Oh God, you feel so good, both of you...' She reached blindly out and crushed Magda's head to her breast, her pussy contracting round me. I maintained steady pressure on her clit and felt it emerge from its hood, already damp and engorged. A shudder ran through her as I circled it and her hips began to move in the elliptical rhythm of lust. Her breathing was quickening and her hand closed over mine.

12