All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'See to Magda.' I reached round and caressed Magda's thigh. She raised it and exposed herself fully and I moved my hand to her cunt, running my hand along her plump labia. They parted readily; inside she was soaking and she pushed forward onto my hand. Her lips were still dancing over Elena's breasts. I curled two fingers into her and stroked her clit with the ball of my thumb. She jerked, and Elena moaned as sharp teeth closed over her nipple. I quickened my tempo a little, sliding my cock deep into Elena's greedy vault as I curled my fingers in Magda's cunt, scraping her G spot delicately. Magda raised her head from Elena's breast and stretched her neck up, and after a second's hesitation their mouths joined in a languorous kiss.

I didn't want the moment to end, and tried to make my movements as leisurely as possible, projecting calm. Our urgency faded and we fucked slowly, floating in a web of shared desire. Slowly our bodies caught up with us and Elena's belly started to quiver. She and Magda were still holding their kiss but as I drove deeper into her she lifted her head and began to gasp. I could feel her pussy fluttering and I stroked faster across Magda's clit. Her breath was rasping in her throat and she strained her legs apart, forcing herself harder onto my hand.

The air was thick with the sweet odor of sex and I focused my awareness through my cock and my hand as I searched for their needs. Balancing gently, as if walking a tightrope, I brought them teetering to the edge, then slid one finger out of Magda's pussy and drove it into her slippery ass while I thrust forward hard into Elena's soaking cunt. They spasmed in unison, their bodies convulsing around me for a full minute as the waves of climax surged over them. Their pussies contracted hard, then they both tensed, motionless, before relaxing, their breath whistling, their bodies flushed with orgasm and shiny with sweat. We were still for a moment then Magda rolled over.

'Lie between us, Luke.' I lifted myself over Elena's slack body and settled myself between them, propping myself on the pillows and putting an arm round each of them, drawing their heads onto my shoulders. My cock was still rigid, straining and swollen, and Magda stroked it tenderly.

'Poor thing. We'll deal with you in a minute.' She grasped me gently and closed her eyes. Elena stretched her neck and nuzzled my ear.

'You're an evil bastard, Luke. That's the first time I've ever kissed another woman, let alone been part of a threesome. Why aren't I shocked?' Magda opened her eyes.

'Every time I've been with him there's been someone else there too. Why aren't I jealous?' They looked at each other and then grinned. Elena hauled herself upright.

Because he's different, I suppose. Shall we sort him out now?' She knelt over me and blew gently across my cockhead. Magda lifted my shaft clear of my belly and Elena slipped her soft lips over me, I felt a wash of ecstasy as she lowered her head, bringing me deeper into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over me and my balls rolled and churned as bolts of pleasure sparkled along my length. She raised her head.

'Magda, you fuck him. I'm going to sit on his face while you do that and love you both.' She pulled the pillows from under my head and as I slipped down they swung their bodies over mine. Magda's plump labia grasped my cock and if Elena hadn't been lowering her crimson pussy lips onto my mouth I would have gasped. Her soft folds brushed my lips and I lifted my face to circle the opening of her cunt. I could taste myself on her and she squirmed as I explored her delicate pleats, coaxing her arousal back to life. Magda had sunk herself completely over me and I could feel the pressure of her pussy lips as they stretched to accommodate my girth. Her eyes were closed and her hips were moving in a slow dance that sent trickles of pleasure racing through me.

Elena had leant forward so that she could kiss Magda; her clit was pressed onto my mouth and I lapped at it before drawing my head back and rimming her tight asshole. She groaned and bore down, and the tip of my tongue slipped through her sphincter. I was aware of Magda's hand brushing my chin as she reached for Elena's clit. Both girls accelerated their rhythm, dragging me with them. I could hear Elena's breath rasping in her throat and quite suddenly her thighs clenched hard against my head and she slumped forward. A dribble of cum ran over my chin.

Magda had stopped her movements and was supporting Elena's weight, and we balanced motionless for a long moment. Then Elena shuddered and lifted herself off me. As she did so Magda smiled and pulled me over sideways, putting her mouth to my ear.

'On top of me Luke. Crush me and fuck me'. She rolled again and was under me, her legs splayed. I drove hard into her, rubbing her clit between our pubic bones and she shrieked softly. Her hips moved involuntarily and she exhaled slowly as I withdrew. I felt a smooth hand cup my balls and slim fingers sliding over the base of my cock and between the crease of my ass. Elena had moved behind us and was stroking me gently.

Magda was writhing under my weight, her arms locked round my neck and I felt Elena's hands prizing my buttocks apart. A warm dribble of saliva across my asshole was followed by a delicious pressure. Her fingers were still playing over my balls and now her thumb slid slowly into me. She flexed it slowly and the pad pressed gently against my prostate. Reflexively I drove forward and the head of my cock brushed the topmost part of Magda's pussy. She wailed and began to quiver, her head rolling helplessly, and then every muscle in her body tightened. Her cunt squeezed me hard and Elena's thumb rotated slowly in my ass and my vision blurred as I embraced the jolting bliss of ejaculation. Hot seed gushed out of me, filling Magda completely and I could feel it dripping slowly out of her. My body relaxed and I slumped over Magda's prostrate form, my heart hammering.

After what seemed like a lifetime Magda squirmed.

'If you don't move I'm going to piss all over us and then die of suffocation'. I slid off her and she unwound herself and hurried to the bathroom. Elena crawled up the bed and sank into the crook of my arm.

'You've made good and sure I can't complain about unprofessional behavior, Mr. Lancer, haven't you?'

'That's not why this happened, and you know it. Don't be so cynical.' I felt her smile against my chest.

'I know. You've got a way of making a woman feel special.' Magda reappeared and slid into place on the other side. We were lying quietly when the melody of a cellphone sounded. Elena scrambled out of bed and scrabbled in her bag. She listened for a moment.

'OK Stefan. Twenty minutes.' She rang off and turned to us, a comical look of annoyance on her face. 'Magda, shower and dress. We're back at work.' Magda groaned and slid out of my arms and they disappeared into the bathroom.

Within ten minutes they were gone. A quick kiss from each of them, a quicker check in the mirror and out of the door. The sound of their heels faded. I lay quietly and felt lucky.

***********

12