All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 05a

Story Info
A tropical Christmas break with old friends.
5.6k words
4.79
22.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on directly from the previous chapters, which in turn follow on from 'All Thing Come...To He Who Waits'. Some characters from the first volume reappear, and Luke's personality and abilities are assumed to be already known. It could (just about) be a stand-alone story, but if you get interested in the characters I suggest you read volume 1. It's in 'Novels and Novellas', or you can find it via the authors' index.

One other point : after posting eighteen chapters of the Luke Lancer Saga in this format, (plot and character / some hot / more plot and character / more hot / close chapter, between 5000 and 6000 words per chapter), it's beginning to feel a bit formulaic. I like the characters and want to continue with their story, but after this chapter I'll be experimenting with different styles and approaches, mainly to see if it works for you, the reader, but also to stretch myself, the author.

Thanks for all the feedback. Constructive comments always welcome.

Satyricon.

BRUSSELS/MALDIVES DECEMBER/JANUARY

Long flights always wipe me out and I was glad I'd arrived twenty-four hours before Inge and Trudi. I was looking forward to pampering them, and even more to accepting their displays of gratitude. A nasty part of me hoped that Uli was feeling jealous. She'd shown no sign when I'd mentioned my holiday plans, merely saying she was going to spend time with her mother and Karl, and then start working on her end of year fashion collection. We'd promised each other a weekend before Easter and left it at that.

I looked at my watch. Two hours before I needed to call the water-taxi. From the patio I could see nothing but tropical vegetation, beach, and sea, and the next bungalow was nearly half a mile along the shore. I drank the coffee and walked down to the beach, slipped into the warm water, and relaxed. Small scarlet fish came to inspect me, decided that I wasn't edible, and went about their business. I let my mind wander.

***********

My students had hated me. Holidays for EU people are lengthy and no-one with any sense tries to get much done between the second week of December and the middle of January. My lot were looking forward to their break, and the news that there was going to be a heavy-duty exam had come as an unpleasant shock. Elena had laughed.

'Let them moan,' she'd muttered as she snuggled closer into the crook of my arm. 'I had to work like a dog to get my English to a decent level, and if they complain I'll give them hell. And if either Magda or Anita does spectacularly well,' she'd added, grabbing me in a very unfair way, 'I'll have these on toast for breakfast.'

'Nothing but threats. What have I done to offend?' She'd let go and stroked my cheek.

'I trust your professionalism completely. I'm not looking forward to the break, I guess. I've got a couple of days at home with my parents and then lots and lots of dumb meetings with the Foreign Affairs people, and the Minister, and all sorts of unwanted shit. I'd rather stay here and sleep.' I'd looked at her.

'Elena Strevic, don't lie to me. You love your job, and you love the responsibility, and you're absolutely delighted that people listen to your opinion. You'll be telling me next that you wish you were ordinary. Would you like me to fuck you gently to remind you that you're special?' She'd flushed slightly.

'OK, I was fishing. Never mind the gently though.' I was already erect and slid into her without warning until my balls brushed the crease of her ass. She was still wet and sticky from round one, and her pussy gripped me in a slick, pungent embrace. She muttered something in her own language and bit my shoulder hard as I slid my hands under her buttocks.

My cock tickled and I looked down to see two of the little fish nuzzling it. Thinking about Elena had made me swell and thicken and my finny friends had come to check it out. I flexed myself and they darted off.

Magda had moaned as well.

'It's unfair, and Anita thinks so too, and you could have warned the two of us at least,' she'd grumbled as we relaxed after some fairly intensive exercise. I pinned her arms and clamped my mouth over one dark nipple. 'Luke, don't do that.' I'd held her fast.

'No. I'm being serious now. I'm a teacher and you're a student and the time we spend in bed together is nothing to do with that. Do you really want me to think that you're swapping sex for grades?' She'd had the grace to look ashamed.

'That's not what I meant, honestly. You know I wouldn't do that. It's just that I was looking forward to relaxing and everything, and now I'm going to be revising and checking everything we've done so far.' She'd wriggled up and put her face very close to mine. 'Anita and I have worked out a timetable already. Neither of us is going to disappoint you, if that's what you're worried about.' I ran my finger down her back.

'OK. Do you want to go and get something to eat?' Her face changed.

'I know what I want to eat, and you'd better be peckish too.' With one smooth movement she'd reversed herself and was crouched over me, her sodden pussy inches away from my face, her mouth poised over my cockhead. She twisted her neck and looked at me. 'I bet you come before I do.' I love a challenge.

I reached up and pulled her down and wrapped my lips round her clit, suckling it as if it were a tiny nipple. At the same moment her tongue slid over my glans and she drew me deep into her mouth, her lips running smoothly down my cockshaft. My hips bucked reflexively and I heard a strangled chuckle. I moved my head back and let my tongue flicker over the entrance to her tight passage, rubbing her clit with my chin. I was trying not to breathe too deeply. The scent of arousal always tugs at my trigger. I tasted myself on her, the tang of semen mixing with her fresh juices. Her mouth loosened its grip on my cock and I heard her gasp as I pushed her sensitivity up a notch. She should never have made the bet. It was only twenty minutes since we'd achieved successful closure in our first encounter, and her motor was still running. I, on the other hand, felt as if I could go on for ever. I circled her tight little asshole with the tip of a finger and pressed gently at the gates. Her body betrayed her and with a moan she let the ring of muscle relax and I slipped into her up to the knuckle. I could feel her trembling as the pressure began to build. I pushed my tongue gently into her pussy and she forced herself down hard, then relaxed and let me slide out of her mouth.

'You win, already. Only a little one though. Let me turn round. I'm going to be busy for the next week or so and then you're off with your Austrian friends, so I want to make this last. None of your sneaky tricks.'

'Yes, ma'am, whatever you say ma'am.' She'd swiveled effortlessly and lowered her dripping pussy onto me, her breath hissing as she slid down my shaft. I watched her labia open, her body stretching to accommodate me until the tip of my glans was nudging her cervix. She'd sighed contentedly.

'Yum. An early Christmas present. Now, slowly or I'll send Anita over to punish you.'

'She was here last night and I survived, sort of. Do your worst, you baggage.'

***********

I shook myself out of my daydream and splashed back to the beach for a quick shower to get the salt off. Twenty minutes later the water-taxi was skimming across the three miles of ocean to the seaplane jetty.

The resort is exclusive and remote. In fact the Maldives define remote. If they were any more remote they'd be in a parallel universe. There's absolutely nothing but sea and coral and tropical greenery. Nothing that is, except sheer luxury, with hot and cold running service twenty-four hours a day, or total isolation, depending on how you feel. I saw the little seaplane in the distance and drained my beer.

They came up the wharf looking tired and rumpled from fourteen hours traveling, uncomfortable in their European clothes, groggy from lack of sleep. A cheerful guy followed with their luggage, and I stepped into the sun-glare to greet them.

'Hi, kids, welcome to Paradise.' Two seconds later I had a double armful of warm girl to cope with, and two pairs of lips nuzzling my face and neck. The luggage carrier and the barman were grinning at me and I grinned back. Eat your hearts out, guys.

In the water-taxi they began to look around.

'Luke, this is gorgeous, where are we going, it's incredible, is this why you told us to get a tan before we arrived, what's the bungalow like, how far is it...' They were both talking at the same time.

'Twenty minutes and we're there. We'll have to wade ashore. You might as well take your jeans off now or they'll get soaked.' Inge leapt up.

'Just our jeans, or the whole lot?' I smiled.

'Better keep your underwear on or we'll be part of the first shipwreck that's ever happened here.' Trudi began to strip as well, then they stuffed their clothes into their bags, looked at each other, smiled, and sat down opposite me.

I gazed at them and felt a surge of lust. For two girls with such similar coloring they were completely different. Inge, tall and slim, with tawny golden skin, her hair cropped short, small breasted and narrow hipped, winked at me lazily. She was wearing a slender thong and a matching silk camisole, and her tiny nipples pressed against the thin fabric as the wind molded it to her body. Trudi sat next to her, more compact, darker and riper, her full breasts pushing against the sports bra that held them. Boy shorts clung to her hips and her prominent mound strained the material. Her hair was streaming out in the breeze of our passage.

'What are you grinning at?' she asked sleepily.

'Just happy,' I said, and realized with surprise that I was speaking the honest truth. The bow bumped gently against sand and I hopped out.

'Come on, kids. Shower and sleep. We'll eat later.' They stepped out into the water. Trudi sank to her knees and splashed her face, then looked up.

'It's almost like a bath.' Inge looked down at her silk underwear then shrugged and copied Trudi. She ducked her head under the water and when she surfaced, lunged at Trudi and pushed her under too. I gestured to the boatman and held out a note, and he somehow managed to pass me the cases and pocket the money at the same time. Holding my arms as high as possible I staggered out of the water and put them on the beach. He gave me a thumbs-up and put the craft into reverse. The girls had stopped splashing and were floating in the shallows, hand in hand, their faces turned up to the sun. Their underwear was all but transparent. I shucked my shorts and went back.

'Don't spoil those nice things with salt, you two. Get 'em off and enjoy. There's no need for clothes here.' The water had perked them up a bit and they struggled to their feet. Inge raised her arms, and I waded towards her and peeled the wet silk up and over her head, then eased the thong down, balling the garments up and tossing them onto the beach. She shuddered and stretched.

'That's better.' Her hands drifted down to my thickening cock and stroked me gently. 'Luke, I don't think I can manage...' I kissed her lightly.

'What you've got isn't to be wasted. Later, sweetheart. Where are the chains?' The thin golden hoops through her nipples glinted in the sunshine and I could just see the curve of her clit ring, but the chains that usually joined them were missing. Trudi giggled.

'Luke, no-one goes on an international flight with all that metal draped round them. It's hard enough explaining the rings if the security gate beeps at you. I made her put them in the case. Help me off with my stuff; I've got something to show you.' I stood behind her and undid her bra, letting her heavy breasts fall forward into my cupped hands.

'Those feel so good,' I whispered as I caressed them. 'What could you possibly show me that I don't love already?' She pushed the shorts down.

'Let me get these off.' Her voice was full of suppressed laughter; I glanced at Inge who was watching us with a broad grin on her face. Trudi turned, her hands hiding her pussy. 'Watch carefully.' She moved her hands away and I stared.

She stood facing me, erect nipples centered on her ripe breasts, her waist surprisingly slim as her body tapered then flared to a gentle swell of hip and ass. She was lithe and wiry, but breasts and buttocks conspired to fool the eye. My gaze traveled to her crotch.

'What the hell are those?' The laughter surfaced in a bubbling rush.

'Look closely.' I knelt and peered. Perched just above the top of her slit, one to the left and one to the right, were two slender plaits of dark hair about two inches long. The rest of her was smooth and clean and the two braids caught the eye and held it. I reached out and tugged one gently.

'Trudi, these are fucking hair extensions.' She nodded, her eyes dancing.

I had the idea and Inge fixed them for me. It took ages to grow the base long enough to take the extensions, and waxing round them is a complete pain, but look.' She reached down and pulled the two little plaits apart and up. The skin over her slit stretched and lifted and as if by magic the tip of her clitoris peeked out from its suddenly visible sheath.

'Suck my tiny dick, Big Boy,' she giggled, and started laughing so hard that she lost her balance and fell backwards. I launched myself after her and as I landed felt Inge diving across me. We sat in the shallows, each of them snuggled into the crook of my arm. I reached down and tweaked one floating braid.

'What are they for, anyway?' Inge snickered.

'Because she likes it a bit rough, that's what. Pulling on those while you're inside her will make her toes curl, that's for sure.' Trudi nodded happily.

'And you can vary the angle and everything. I can't wait to test them properly. I've been saving them for you.'

'I'll be honored. Look.' A shoal of the tiny scarlet fish had appeared, flickering round our legs. The girls watched entranced as the bolder ones approached and explored us. Two of them closed in on Inge's crotch and she gasped.

'Are you sure they don't bite.'

'For God's sake woman, you're not in a remake of Jaws. Of course they don't.' We watched a little longer, the girls giggling as the fish explored their nooks and crannies, then I pulled them to their feet. 'The bed's waiting for you. Come on my lovelies.'

***********

A little before ten, I peeked into the bedroom. I'd put their underwear to soak in fresh water and hung it to dry. I'd ordered a light supper from the service bungalow and a smiling guy in an electric cart had just delivered it. I'd laid the table, and champagne was chilling in an ice-bucket. Luke Lancer, man of many talents.

The tropical night had fallen quickly and the only light was from a side lamp that one of them must have left on. They were curled on the broad expanse of bed, their heads on the same pillow, their bodies relaxed. My cock stirred as I gazed at them and I was tempted just to crawl onto the bed and wake them up the old-fashioned way. But I do like a little bit of ceremony and I'd made my plans. I turned the main lights on but left them dim, then sat on the bed and stroked their shoulders.

'Supper time, kids.' I ran my hands down their arms and then over their breasts. Trudi's filled my hand completely and I rubbed gently over the soft peak, feeling the familiar tickle as the nipple responded and began to stiffen. My other hand covered Inge's tiny breast completely. Her teats were already stiff, diamond hard, and the one that I was caressing scraped me suggestively. The room smelt pleasantly of clean girl and I gave silent thanks for my good fortune. I kept massaging them softly and waited.

The first sign of life came from Inge. Without opening her eyes she reached out and slid her hand into my groin, curling her fingers possessively round my cock.

'You're not wearing any clothes,' she mumbled.

'No need. You feeling hungry? For food I mean: I know you're always hungry for me.' Another hand slipped over my thigh and cupped my balls softly.

'Me too,' said Trudi. 'Fucking starving in fact, but if I went down on you now I'd probably chew before swallowing.' She sat up. 'I want supper and a swim and then see what comes up. Inge?' The taller girl nodded.

'I'd skip the swim, but you're right. I have to eat.' I lifted their hands from my body and stood.

'Dinner is served, ladies.'

We ate and drank and talked, getting used to being together again. I told them about some of the events in Brussels and they giggled and told me about their lives in Vienna. Finally, Trudi drained her glass.

'The fact is that Brussels is just too far. Next year you take a job nearer to us. Somewhere close enough for weekend breaks.' Inge nodded.

'Or else we'll have to move to wherever you are. What's next on the agenda?'

'Swim.' I ushered them off the patio and hit a switch before following them onto the beach. The night was warm and a tropical breeze caressed our skin.

'I can't get used to being naked', said Trudi, wonderingly. 'I mean, it's nearly midnight and it's as warm as Vienna in summer.' I put my arms round their waists and stroked their hips and buttocks. Their hands snaked out to my crotch like a well practiced tag team, grasping and squeezing. I raised my hands and pinched a firm nipple with each one, Inge's tiny and hard, Trudi's larger and still engorging.

The beach was dark, but ahead, at the water's edge, there was a soft glow. As we approached the girls gasped.

The resort management had placed a semi-circle of underwater lights in the shallows by each bungalow, and a crescent of impossibly clear water shimmered invitingly. The illuminated area faded into blackness after about twenty meters and a host of tiny, flickering marine life had been attracted by the light. Pure magic.

The girls watched, entranced. I waded into the warm, almost blood heat, sea.

'Come on in, kids, the water's fine.' Slowly, trying not to disturb the stillness of the water, they followed me in, and we lay quietly, watching the stars.

We swam lazily for a while, not splashing, unwilling to break the spell of silence and mystery that surrounded us. Whenever we came together our hands wandered over each others' bodies and, with no words being spoken, the sexual tension rose and strengthened. After twenty minutes I was painfully erect and Trudi's persistence was beginning to get to be too much. I slid out of her arms and made for the shore.

'I've made love in the sea once, my lovelies, and I promise you I was raw for a week and so was she. Soft tissue and salt water are fine till you add friction, and then it gets nasty. Last one in bed's a frigid cow.' I took off up the beach and was rinsing the salt off when they appeared and crowded into the oversized shower stall with me, panting. Trudi flung her arms round me and squeezed.

'Luke, it's perfect. I never even dreamt there were places like this. I thought it would just be a bit like the Canaries, but it's like the Garden of Eden, and I'm Eve.' She sank to her knees and drew me into her mouth, squeezing my glans between her tongue and upper lip. Her warm hand slithered round my hips and nestled in the crease of my ass and her finger tickled my anus. Inge turned and hugged me, pulling me into a deep kiss. We were all soap-free and I turned the water off.

'Come on, sweethearts. It's time to say hello properly.' Still damp, we moved to the bed, twined round each other like ivy. A flash of wordless bargaining passed between them and Inge let Trudi take the lead, standing back as the shorter girl pushed me down into the pillows. I was stiffening fast and she swung her leg over me and sank down till her labia were brushing my cock. She rocked herself forwards and backwards, sliding her slit along the shaft, coating me with the moisture from the shower and the beginning of her own lubrication. Her cunt was wide open, the thin lips pulled apart by her posture and the pressure of my cock. Her clit was engorged and red, and the shallow ridges of her inner folds glistened. Her breathing was quick and shallow.

12