All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've been wet for you since I woke up,' she murmured, 'and I can't wait any more. Inge understands.' Inge had crawled onto the bed next to us and was caressing my balls gently.

'She wants to test her new controls and she'll go off like a firecracker while you're still warming up,' she said, 'and I'll get the best of you. I'm glad she's impatient.' Trudi reached down between our bodies and set my cock at the mouth of her pussy.

'I don't care,' she muttered and pushed down hard onto me. The remembered feel of her as she accepted my whole length in one smooth stroke brought a lump to my throat and my hips bucked upwards reflexively, making her gasp and squeeze me hard with her knees. Her hands dropped to her mound and she took the two little braids between her fingers and pulled up and out. The pressure on the base of my cock changed subtly as her skin was pulled and stretched, and her clit was forced out of its hiding place. I tipped my pelvis so that my pubic bone pressed gently against it and she drew her breath in sharply.

'It's like I'm moving without moving. Oh, Luke...' She pulled at the two slender plaits again and her entire body began to tremble. I projected hard, concentrating on stoking the blaze that had ignited in her, and reached out to pull her further down onto my cock. Inge was still cupping my balls, and now she reached up and squeezed Trudi's nipple, twisting the rigid tip between her fingers. Trudi's thighs clenched over my torso and she tugged at the braids again. A bubble of sexual tension was filling her, expanding as she manipulated herself, and I thrust delicately, increasing the pressure on her senses. She had always been a vigorous partner, sometimes to the point of violence, but now she seemed helpless, caught in the sparkling web of lust that had her in its grip. Bolts of pleasure passed between us as I flexed myself in her, forcing more girth to my cock, and her pussy reacted blindly, squeezing me and feeding on my actions. Her body was shaking as she rode me and she leaned forward, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. I reached up and put my hands over Inge's and blew her a kiss. She smiled back at me and slipped one hand from under mine, trailing it round Trudi's body to her buttocks. I felt pressure along my cockshaft and knew she was filling Trudi's ass with a practiced finger. I pinched the nipple I was caressing and pushed up hard.

A hot, high-explosive bomb detonated round my prick. Trudi's hips were grinding helplessly into me and I dropped my hands to hold her firmly in place as her climax tore through her. Her bubble had burst dramatically and sweat rolled down her tan body. A dull flush darkened her neck and breasts and her mouth hung open. Slowly she quietened and I relaxed my self-control. She flopped forward onto my chest and lay panting. I could feel her heart beating hard and fast against me. Inge's finger slipped out of her ass and her body fluttered again.

'Jesus, I thought I was going to faint. I'm going to need another one of those soon.' She wriggled up my torso to kiss me and my prick slipped out of her. I was still painfully rigid. Trudi's soft lips closed over mine and as her tongue slid past my teeth I felt Inge's mouth slipping down my shaft. Trudi raised her head and giggled.

'Someone's impatient. What if I just decide to lie here for a while?'

'You're a fine one to say impatient,' I told her. 'Watch Inge closely: she'll show you how a lady satisfies her appetites.' Inge snickered and spoke round my cock.

'Where did you get the idea that I was a lady? The very first time we met you had me from behind without even taking my clothes off and I loved every second of it. Move over Trudi.' (Author's note: For details of this meeting, see All Things Come... February).

Reluctantly, Trudi slid off me and I hitched myself up onto the pillows. My erection was throbbing painfully and I eased myself carefully out of Inge's mouth. She made a faint noise of annoyance and then scrambled up to lie next to me, her hand covering my cock protectively.

'Need to catch your breath, do you, you poor old man?' Her voice was affectionate and she squeezed me gently. 'Trudi, if you've recovered why don't you bring the rest of the champagne? A bit of refreshment is what he needs.' Trudi groaned.

'Not for a minute. I'm feeling all soft and buttery and I don't want to spoil it. He's not tired anyway. He's just faking.' I reached out and tugged one dark nipple.

'Enough from you, Miss Greedy. And less of the "old man" stuff.' I ran a hand over Inge's flank and round to the crease of her ass. 'You're in charge, sweetheart. Tell me what and how.' Untypically, she didn't answer immediately, but put her arms round me and buried her head in my neck.

'As long as it's you. I've missed you much more than I expected. Can we start slow?' We were lying pressed close against each and she raised one leg delicately and pushed her mound into my groin, opening herself to my hand. I trailed it down her buttocks to the fork of her body and found the back of her slit, damp and humid to my searching fingers. She moaned quietly and twisted herself back, looking for closer contact, and I let my fingertips wander over the puckered rosette of her asshole and brush her labia. She raised her head and kissed me deep and slow, then rolled away from me, her thighs apart, and pushed my head down to her breasts. As I licked my way towards her sharp little nipples I saw that Trudi had sat up and was watching us, cross-legged, one hand teasing her clit gently.

Small as Inge's breasts were, they were beautiful and I laved them delicately, running my tongue over and round them and flicking the sharp teats with the tip. Her breathing quickened and her hand caressed the back of my head.

'Not too slow,' she murmured, and twined her fingers in my hair, pushing my mouth further down towards her smooth belly. As I reached her mound her hips began to roll slowly and the tang of her excitement invaded my nostrils.

Her labia were fuller and plumper than Trudi's, dark red and glistening with the dew of arousal. Her clit was peeping out of its sheath and I nuzzled it contentedly, flicking the little gold ring that pierced it, feeling her body readying itself to welcome my intrusion. She twisted round and her lips closed over my cock again. The connection between us was almost tangible; I could feel my pleasure feeding hers at the same time that hers was feeding mine, and the spiral of lust was dizzying in its intensity.

My balls lurched as she dragged her tongue round the sensitive base of my glans and with an effort I relaxed my ass. I wanted this one to last, for her as well as me: if I knew these two, they were already planning a second round and would moan and pout if they had to wait too long. I sank my tongue deep into Inge's molten pussy and was rewarded with a gasp and shudder. I felt Trudi's hand stroking the back of my head and repeated the oral penetration slowly, sliding my tongue over Inge's inner surface and just managing to press the tip against the very bottom of her G spot. She twisted away from the touch.

'I said "slow", you bastard. Turn round and screw me.'

'Say please, little girl, or I stop right now.' Her head whipped back to my cock and her teeth closed lightly over the shaft. Her voice was muffled as she spoke.

'Please, pretty please, or I'll bite this really hard.'

'At your service, my lady, right away, my lady, no problem at all.' They were both giggling as I swiveled and drew the tip of my prick along her sodden labia. I love it when sex and laughter mix so naturally and I sent up a silent prayer of thanks that I was so lucky.

As I slid slowly into her, her giggling stopped and she drew in her breath sharply. All my being was focused at the point where our bodies joined and for a moment I didn't hear her muttering to herself.

'God, I've wanted this for so long, just take me, Luke, I've missed this so much, take me all, split me open, I'll be your slave, don't stop, don't ever stop...' Her head was rolling on the pillow as I withdrew as slowly as I'd entered and lowered my mouth to her breasts. Suckling on one diamond-hard nipple I pushed forward again and filled her completely, drawing another gasp. From the corner of my eye I could see Trudi kneeling beside us, one hand buried between her legs and the other pulling and tugging at her 'love-handles'. Her eyes were half-closed and glittering as she watched us. Inge's hips were beginning to find the rhythm she was searching for and I twisted myself in counterpoint, rubbing my cockhead against the front wall of her vagina. We were still joined only at mouth and crotch, but now she raised her legs and curled them over me, drawing me deeper into her and biting my neck as she drove her whole body upward to meet my gentle thrusts.

'What happened to slow?' I whispered.

'Fuck that,' she gasped. 'We're here for a week and there's a lot of catch-up to do. Just fuck me any way you want to, you clever bastard.' I knew that she was close and I followed my instincts, accelerating the tempo of our movements and trying to sense the curve of the orgasm that I could feel gathering in her. Her body shuddered in a way that I recognized and I tucked myself in behind her. "Tailgating", said a part of me, irreverently, then the thought was swamped as her needs took over and she began to pull me with her. Her pussy clasped me mercilessly and the strong muscles of her abdomen tightened and relaxed over my thickness, milking every last ounce of sensation as she searched for her release. She began to mutter in German, her head rolling, and the cadence of her thrusting slowed and deepened. I quickened my pace in response, driving her forward and over the edge. As her body tightened and convulsed, my balls tightened and drew up to the base of my cock, and as her contractions began I lost it, and poured hot seed deep into her, my cock pulsing with each gush of cum. Her muttering had risen to a soft shriek, mixing with another voice, and I realized that Trudi had climaxed again and was trembling, scarlet faced, beside us. My breath was rasping in my lungs and as Inge's quivering muscles fluttered and slowed, her body sinking back into the mattress, I let myself fall gently forward onto her, kissing and nuzzling her flushed neck and shoulders.

As our panting slowed, I felt Trudi worming her way in beside us and our mouths met in a slow three-way kiss that said all that was needed.

12