All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank down on him again till the bulk of his glans was almost filling her throat and her breathing snuffled through her nose, then drew back gasping. He made a noise of protest and her heart sang as she tightened her lips again, feeling the hard pulse vibrating from his shaft, through her mouth, and filling her with his need. The tingle in her pussy had grown to a glowing ember, and she wriggled as her body released the juices that stoked the fire. His balls were heavy in her hand and his cock was velvet over sponge over steel, stretching her lips and sending bolts of fire from her mouth to her nipples, from her nipples to her pussy, from her pussy direct to he head... She grasped the base of his shaft, unable to close her fingers round it, and lifted her head, pumping him tenderly as her lips and tongue danced over his glans, and shivering with anticipation as he began to thrust into her, responding to her love.

He began to caress her buttocks lazily, letting his hand trail down the crease of her ass, just avoiding her tight little ring, and she pushed back against the feather-light touch, willing him to explore. A finger slid along her pussy lips and a sharp pang of desire forced more lubricant from her. She felt a warm drop trickling down the inside of her thigh and the sensation became too much, too quickly. She lifted her head from his cock, her breasts flushed, her nipples bursting from the smooth flesh.

'Can I sort us both out?' she whispered, and without waiting for a reply lifted herself over him. His rigid prick was hard against his belly and she lowered her sodden pussy onto it, sliding the length of her slit along it, feeling the engorged vein that ran along the underside pulsing between her labia. The tip brushed her clit as she rubbed him softly and a spasm of pleasure made her muscles clench involuntarily. The hot ember blazed and she gasped out loud, then lifted herself and groped for him, setting the tip of his glans to the greedy mouth hidden between the petals of her sex and letting the head nudge the entrance. Her whole being was begging to be filled and she deliberately tortured herself by holding herself still, refusing to surrender to her need to be penetrated. His hips moved slightly and her resolve gave way and she sank onto him, feeling the longed for invasion stretch her as her body accepted him. His breath hissed as he inhaled sharply and the wave of power rolled over her again. She knew that her lips were drawn back in a foolish grin and didn't care.

Slowly, straining to keep herself in check, she rode him, her hips rocking smoothly, drawing the tension from his body with gentle coaxing. His eyes were closed as he surrendered to her ministrations, and only the slightest reactive thrusts of his pelvis betrayed his growing need. She tightened herself over his swollen cock and a cry was forced from her as her G spot was assaulted by the ridge of his helmet. It was too much and she sank forward, panting.

'I'm sorry, darling, it's no good, you'll have to do it for me; please, Luke, please, turn me over and finish me, finish us both.'

Uli shuddered as she relived his reaction to her words. She dipped her hand into her pussy again, rejoicing in the slight tenderness, and managed to find another drop of semen. He was lying facing her, his body slack, with no trace of the smooth strength with which he'd lifted and turned her before swooping over her and burying himself ball-deep in her hot depths until she was so full that she cried out again in helpless joy. His weight had crushed her and his hips moved hard and fast as he forced the tension out of himself, his harsh panting filling her ears. She thrust back against his strength, surrendering to his urgency, helpless and unable to resist. Love and lust and the relentless approach of her climax swirled through her, and the bass note that held the chords in their places, perfectly balanced against each other, was a deep soothing harmony that sang of the complete safety that he gave her and the complete faith she could have in him. The ecstasy that filled her boiled over as the image crossed her mind and she gave in to her orgasm, crying out as her body convulsed round him, knowing that he would hold her and help through the storm. She took him with her and his muscles tensed in the way she loved, then he grunted softly and she felt the contractions rippling the length of his shaft and his hot fluid flooding into her. A white haze broken by flashes of intense color blurred her vision and her overloaded body thrashed and bucked under him again.

His sleeping form stirred, as if sensing her remembered excitement and she froze, willing him not to wake. It was the first time that he had fallen asleep before her, she thought, and realized again how difficult the day must have been for him. She knew that nine men out of ten would have attacked Dieter when they'd heard his words, and she marveled at the depths of self-control that he'd displayed. Much more than just a dominant male, she decided happily, and climbed carefully out of the bed. Bathroom stop, and a drink of water, and then sleep, she told herself.

Washed and fresh, the sensitivity in her pussy soothed, she opened the kitchen door and jumped to see Lottie sitting at the table.

'Hi,' she whispered 'Couldn't you sleep?' Lottie grinned at her.

'Of course not. Jesus, girl, when you screw you him you don't hold back, do you? I thought the pictures would come off the walls.' Uli blushed.

'Sorry. I should have thought. We've been in a house with no neighbors for ten days and noise didn't seem to matter.' Lottie chuckled.

'Don't be sorry. Confession time, sweetie. I actually stood outside the door and listened. Didn't you notice the puddle? We all came together, as far as I could tell.' Uli stared at her friend and began to smile.

'You perverted slut. Next time I'll invite you in and you can join the party properly.' Her smile deepened. 'Tonight was a bit special though. I hadn't realized how the day had affected him. It was like defusing a bomb, and thank God it was a controlled explosion, or I don't know how much fallout there would have been.' The two friends caught each others' eye and began to giggle.

* * * * *

'I don't want you to go,' she said as they left the check-in desk. 'Can we have a coffee before you go through the gate?' He smiled and squeezed her hand.

'Sure. What happened to all the "one-day-at-a-time" and "I'll-work-really-hard-this-term" resolutions you were telling me about?' She pouted exaggeratedly and pretended to stamp her foot.

'I'll do them, but I don't have to like them totally. I want a weekend before the end of term, for you to visit, and maybe go to the Black Forest or something. Something to look forward to and keep me focused.'

'Sounds like a plan. Can you get the coffee? I haven't got any cash on me at all. I blew it last night at that bar in town.'

'Extravagant bastard.' She knew he was testing her a little, and didn't offer to lend him any money, but went off to fetch the coffee. When she came back he was grinning. 'What's funny?' He shrugged.

You know, and I know you know, and so on. We're managing each other pretty well.' He took her hand again. 'Thanks for the holiday, and the lessons, and the practicals and everything. You've got a nice way of calming my worries.' She raised his hand to her mouth and bit the knuckle gently.

'Your home, your work, your openness... I owe you, Luke Lancer.'

'There'll be no bill,' he murmured, and she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

'Last time we were here was only three days ago and it was horrible, and now it's horrible again, but because you're going. Tell me again what you worked out with that political guy.' She knew what he would do and stifled a smile as he shrugged.

'Civil servant, not politician. He's a pragmatic type. Screwing you, even though you cooperated enthusiastically, was a black mark for Dieter, so Manfred started there, and gave him the choice of a disciplinary hearing and twenty thousand kilos of shit landing on him and his pension rights, or a sideways promotion to be deputy head of a new college somewhere east of Berlin. Apparently he took about ten seconds to decide. The Director's been told the reason, and she's a heavy-duty feminist, and thinks that keeping an eye on her new deputy will earn her brownie points. It probably will: Manfred's a pretty fair guy. I told him off the record that you were shocked and upset, but glad that the matter wasn't going to be taken any further, and he wiped his brow and offered me a schnapps. Problem solved. It's not what you know, it's who you know.' He looked at her quizzically. 'Is that OK for you? I didn't ask, but I had the feeling you didn't want the guy to be totally crushed. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't have either.' Uli lunged across the table and caught him in a hug.

'Bloody mindreader. The day you walked into my parents' house was the luckiest day of my life.'

'Mine too. You've spilt both our coffees but I love you so I won't say anything.'