All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Story Info
Moving towards a happy ending.
11.4k words
4.84
21.3k
1

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MUNICH/THE BLACK FOREST, BRUSSELS, EARLY/MID JUNE

LUKE, MAGDA

As they trooped out, I sighed and sat back. That was it for the week, and tomorrow I'd be in Munich. I closed my eyes and tried to stretch the kinks out of my spine. Six hours teaching with one short break is no picnic. I thought of my hold-all lying next door, packed and ready, and chided myself for being so impatient: whatever happened to cool Luke? Heels clattered along the corridor and the door opened.

'Luke?' My heart sank.

'What is it Magda? I won't give you any more homework, and I've got your promise that you'll spend at least one full afternoon and evening with Jurgen.' I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was smothering a smile.

'Don't be silly. I'm going to meet him now. I just wanted to say, "have a nice break and give my love to Uli", and remember that planes leave the airport day and night.' She bent and kissed me lightly and hurried out. I stared at the closed door and listened to her retreating footsteps.

'Why the hell didn't I think of that?' I said out loud.

ULI, LUKE, LOTTIE

Uli looked at her luggage, stacked neatly by the door. A single bag with clothes and toiletries; a daypack and a pair of boots; another daypack in case he was traveling extra light. Everything ready and it was only Thursday night. She ran her hands through her mop of blonde hair and smiled wryly to herself.

She checked the flight arrival times again, and did sums in her head. He'd arrive at the airport at ten-thirty, so... two hours in the car, thirty minutes to check in and play games in the shower; it was eleven thirty now... in thirteen and a half hours her body would be filled with the hard, thick length of him, and her arms would be wrapped round him, and her legs would be locked over his slim hips while he thrust into her in the way that she missed so much. But it might as well be thirteen and a half days, or weeks, or months, she thought, and laughed at herself for being such a child. She flicked the TV on and zapped through channels looking for something, anything that might distract her. The usual collection of nothing flickered across the screen, and she turned the set off again with a snort of irritation.

When in doubt nibble something, she told herself, rolling off the sofa and padding into the kitchen. The fridge was almost empty, but a half-full bottle of white wine and a can of olives whispered to her. The wave of cold air when she opened the fridge door tightened her nipples and she felt the hard tips scraping against the weave of her T-shirt as she collected a glass and turned the olives out into a bowl. The faint scratching sent sparks through her, clear down to her pussy, and she stripped off her shorts and panties and tossed them into her bedroom. The T-shirt was thigh length, so even if Lottie brought someone back, she'd be decent enough. She flopped back onto the sofa and picked up the remote again, looking for something soft-focus and erotic. No hurry, girl, she told herself as she flipped stations: you've got thirteen hours to get through somehow.

She chewed olives, and sipped, and zapped, and then stopped and backed up. A man and a woman in eighteenth century costume filled the screen, gazing into each other's eyes. Uli sat up and uncrossed her legs, then leaned back into the sofa's embrace, enjoying the sensation of the air on her exposed pussy, and imagined how she and Luke would greet each other. The special kiss at the airport, his arms holding her tight, his eyes closed. She wondered if he realized that he always inhaled deeply when they hugged, as if all his senses needed her. Her nipples stiffened again as she relived the totality of his desire, and her hand wandered across her breasts. A tingle of anticipation sparkled through her, settling in her groin, and she steeled herself not to touch herself there just yet.

The man and woman were kissing now, nuzzling each other, and her tongue snaked out unconsciously and ran over her lips; her hand slid under the T-shirt and traced its way to her breasts, circling her nipples, coaxing the pebbled flesh of her areolas to pucker even more. She pinched her teats gently, stimulating them to an almost painful hardness as she watched the man slip the woman's dress off her shoulders, revealing a lacy corset over ripe breasts. The woman crushed the man's head to her chest, and his tongue lapped round the edges of the constricting garment. Her own breasts were hot and tingling, and she dipped two fingers in her wine glass and rubbed them over her nipples, massaging the liquid into her skin. She felt the stirrings of need in her pussy and squirmed as the faint scent of arousal announced the dew that was forming between her labia.

The scene cut to a bedroom, the man and woman, both naked, entwined in each other's arms on a huge four-poster. Uli hitched the T-shirt to her waist and began to stroke her smooth mound, flexing her thighs slightly and lifting her hips to meet her tentative fingers. She knew what the woman was feeling as her lover's hands roamed over her. The quickening heartbeat, the slight feeling of dizziness as a warm thumb danced down her spine from her neck to the crease of her buttocks, the involuntary shudder as lips grazed her nipple, the feel of male hardness trapped between their bodies, both of them content to let desire wash through them, growing and mingling. All the advances and responses that she shared with Luke, always new, always familiar, always, from the first time he'd touched her, absolutely right. She pushed the heel of her hand hard against her pubic bone, putting pressure on her clit, still refusing to touch herself directly. On the screen, the man's head slithered down the woman's stomach, his tongue flickering lower. The picture cut to the woman's face, head thrown back, eyes closed as she waited for the smooth gliding strokes to reach her centre.

Uli's hand slipped lower too, her fingers drifting down to the top of her slit, rubbing the little bump of her clitoral hood, sliding through her moist lips, spreading the juices of her need across the folds that guarded her hungry lower mouth. Just like on the TV, everything was happening too fast. Her thighs tensed as her fingertips circled the ring of muscle that protected her vagina, and then she arched her back and thrust them into her. On the TV the woman was riding the man, his hands at her breasts, coy shots of her writhing buttocks cutting to his face, twisted in pleasure. Uli sat forward, forcing her fingers deeper into herself, and rolled her hips so that her thumb dragged across her clit. She closed her eyes and imagined that it was Luke she was straddling, that it was his cock that was plunging into her, that her breath was his, hot in her ear as he drove her forward to climax. She felt her orgasm beginning to build and with an effort withdrew her fingers. You said you were going to make this last, she told herself, and forced herself to go back to caressing her mons, teasing herself and testing her will power. The sex scene had ended, and now the man and woman were in a carriage, driving somewhere, but she didn't see them. Her eyes were closed again as she relived the last time, and how he had tortured her, refusing to let her take the last step until she was twisting beneath him, begging for the final strokes that would give her release.

The buzz of the doorbell jerked her out of her dream and she looked at the clock. Midnight. Who the hell went round ringing people's doorbells at midnight? Her legs felt wobbly as she went to the intercom.

'Yes.' She slipped her hand under her T-shirt again, not wanting to slide back down the slope she'd been climbing.

'UPS, Express and Urgent. Personal, Ulrike Fischer.'

'UPS?' Where from?' The voice was rather muffled, she thought, and a trace of alarm coursed through her.

'Brussels direct, addressee's signature required,' said the voice irritably. Brussels, she thought wildly, and buzzed the downstairs door open, then darted into the lounge and grabbed the poker from the fireplace. Footsteps sounded on the stairs and the bell rang. She opened the door a crack. The figure outside was silhouetted against the hall light, and she'd have known it anywhere. The poker hit the floor with a clang and she threw the door open.

'Luke!' He dropped the hold-all that was slung over his shoulder and opened his arms, his face comically pleased at her reaction. She flung herself at him and buried her face in his neck. He squeezed her hard, and when he spoke his voice was hoarse.

'Couldn't wait till the morning, so I changed the flight. And then I thought I'd give you a surprise delivery. Were you busy?' She pulled him inside and kicked the door shut.

'Yes. You're just in time to give me a hand.' She dragged him into the lounge, then whirled and kneeled in front of him, fingers scrabbling at his belt. 'I was busy thinking about you,' she muttered, 'and I'm soaking wet, and if you're not hard in ten seconds I'm going to kill you.' She tugged his chinos and boxers down and fastened her lips over his slack cock, taking him into her mouth in a gulp and running her hand up his leg to the sensitive strip between his balls and his ass, caressing the seam that joined them, pent-up desire crackling from her body to his. She sensed him adjusting to her urgency and his cock swelled in her mouth, pulsing as it engorged. He tasted of himself, and sweat, and a hint of urine, and the heady mixture filled her mouth as she lapped at him. His hands caressed her head, and there was laughter in his voice as he spoke.

'Really that impatient?'

'Mmmph.' She nodded her head without pausing in her attack, her mouth cajoling him as he stiffened, then released him and stood, stripping off the T-shirt in the same movement. 'Come here.' She pushed him onto the sofa and straddled him, grasping his cock, squeezing it hard, feeling it swell and react to the pressure, then slid forward and impaled herself on it. He wasn't fully erect, but she was so slick with want, her juices flowing freely, that she took him all the way to the root in one smooth movement. She felt herself widening to accept him, and a shudder ran through her as his hands cupped her breasts and he rolled his thumbs over her nipples. The head of his cock nudged her cervix, and he flexed himself, still growing in her. She opened her thighs wider and bore down on him, and he slipped a hand between them and put delicate pressure on exactly the right spot over her clit.

Her head snapped back as the orgasm that she'd been delaying sprang at her, released by his touch. Her thighs tensed over his and she felt the pressure building in smooth waves, spreading from her core to the tips of each limb and overriding all other input. He raised his hips slightly and rolled them in a half-circle and she collapsed onto him, her arms round his neck, her body gripped by the storm breaking over her. She felt his arms encircle her, holding her gently, letting the tide of passion rinse her clean, taking away the impatience and the urgency and the longing.

Her body quietened and she sat up, blissfully aware that he was filling her still, just as she'd imagined, his cock pulsing deep inside her, making her complete. She squirmed gingerly and felt him thrust back.

'Don't let's move for a bit,' she murmured, and leaned forward to kiss him. His mouth was a mixture of airline food and beer and travel, and she slid her tongue greedily between his lips, a corner of her mind aware that with anyone else the taste would have killed all desire stone dead. Instead, her cunt gripped him hard as an aftershock sparkled through her, and she pressed herself against him, her heart racing. After a while she lifted her head and kissed the tip of his nose.

'Jesus, Luke, that must be a record. How was it for you?' He cocked his head and pondered.

'The best seven seconds of my life so far. What the hell happened? Hot's one thing, but I didn't expect Krakatoa.' His eyes flicked over her shoulder to the TV and his eyebrows lifted. 'Ulrike Fischer, I've seen this: it's Angélique 13, the last one of the series. Were you watching dirty movies and playing with yourself?' She twisted her head and saw that another sex scene was in progress. The same woman with another man, her head bobbing up and down over his crotch. She turned back, her eyes sharing his amusement.

'Busted. Lottie's out looking for a man, and I'd showered, and I'm packed and ready, and you weren't going to be here for ages, and all I could think of was you, so...' His mouth twisted with suppressed laughter and he tweaked her nipple gently.

'Poor baby. I don't blame you for getting off on Angélique. I'd have done the same. Glad I arrived in time though. What next? I'm hungry and thirsty and I need a piss and you're pressing down on me in a very uncomfortable way.'

'I want to stay like this for ever,' she said petulantly, then grinned. 'But since you ask so nicely, we'll do some multi-tasking.' She twisted and picked up the phone, then dialed a number and handed it to him. 'They should still be open. Anything as long it's got extra cheese, and something to drink too.' She rose and let him slip out of her, then crouched and took him into her mouth again as he began to order. This time his cock was slick with her juices and she ran her tongue over the head, lapping and sucking, taking pleasure in tasting herself on him. He was asking about pizza sizes and she closed her lips tightly round his shaft and took as much of him as she could, reveling in her power to distract him as she heard his voice falter, the hesitation disguised as a cough. She nudged the inside of his thighs and his voice caught again before he opened them obediently and let her worm her hand past his balls to his ass. She suckled his cock vigorously as she found his sphincter with the tip of her finger and he lifted himself to help, talking earnestly about toppings.

'Anchovies?' he asked. She realized the question was directed at her and bit his shaft lightly. 'No Fräulein,' he said hoarsely, 'no anchovies, but beer and coke, six of each...' His voice tailed off as she slid her finger into his ass, searching for his prostate, then swirled her tongue round his glans, gleefully sensing his control evaporating. She felt his balls contracting and flexed her finger gently, rotating it inside him, then flicked her tongue over the underside of his shaft, stimulating the cluster of nerve endings there, and felt the surge of ejaculation beginning. She kept her lips hard over him and opened her mouth behind them to receive his offering. Hot liquid burst into her, the beloved sweet-salt flavor filling her senses and making her pussy contract yet again, smooth cream sliding down her throat as she swallowed. His hips jerked, his cock trying to penetrate her deeper, and she heard his breath rasping in his chest.

'Nothing else, Fräulein,' she heard him say, 'Thirty-one euros and thirteen centimos? Thirty-one thirteen. Perfect, couldn't be better, and thank you for your attention and efficiency.' She nearly choked as she picked up on the double meaning 'About twenty minutes? That'll be fine. Good night.' He put the phone down and slumped back, panting slightly, and she milked the last drops from him, letting his cock soften in her mouth, feeling the glow of afterwards running through him, and hugging the knowledge of her importance to him. After a minute he grasped her ears and tugged, and she let herself be pulled off him. His voice was full of self-mocking irony when he spoke.

'Not the traditional type of phone sex. How was it for you, sweetheart?' She pretended to think, copying his previous reaction.

'The best two and a half minutes of my life so far.' Their eyes met and they burst out laughing simultaneously. Her heart tightened and swelled as a wave of love rippled through her, and she flung her arms round his neck and buried her face in his chest. Suddenly the door swung open.

'Uli, there's a bag outside, and there isn't a man in Munich worth the time of day, and I'm so hot I'd fuck a corn cob if we had one... Holy Shit, I'm sorry...' Lottie was standing in the doorway, her eyes wide as she took in the scene in front of her. Uli felt Luke's stomach muscles tighten with suppressed amusement.

'Hi, Lottie, nice to see you again. I was just watching the end of the film. I'd get up, except I seem to have a nasty growth on my lap. How are you?' His matter-of-fact tone made Uli giggle and she lifted her head and winked at her friend.

'He arrived out of the blue ten minutes ago, and we've violated each other already, so sit down and stop looking embarrassed. What happened to your evening?' She moved back and began to undo Luke's shoes, then removed them, pulled his chinos and boxers off, and tweaked his cock. 'Go shower before the pizza arrives, tiger. It's a good job I love you: you taste like a three day sweat fest: I'm not through with you yet and it looks as though Lottie's going to need some attention too.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

As she maneuvered the rental car along the narrow lanes he stirred and opened his eyes.

'I wasn't asleep, I was thinking, and I'm bursting with questions. Where the hell are we, and how the hell did you get to be so beautiful, and what the hell happened last night, and why the hell do I feel so happy?' She squeezed his thigh affectionately.

'We're in the Black Forest, nearly at the Gasthaus, and I'm beautiful because of genetics and because you make me beautiful, and you're happy because we're in love and we love each other and we're lovers.' She paused, and felt him tense slightly.

'And my third question?' His voice was still light, but she sensed the seriousness behind the irony. Say it right, she told herself.

'I was checking something really. If I'd felt bad about sharing you I'd have had to think about stuff pretty carefully, and I wanted to test it with someone we hadn't shared with before, and Lottie needed a good hard fuck so badly, poor thing. I didn't plan it, but I'm glad it happened. Trudi's been pestering me to bring you to Vienna for a weekend and I wasn't sure about that. She's fonder of you than she wants to admit. But what I discovered last night when you were fucking Lottie, was that watching you got me hotter than I expected, because I knew that you were going to make love to me afterwards, and that's just as it should be. Could you feel the difference?' She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, and felt a tingle of relief as his body relaxed and he nodded. He does care, she exulted, and turned her eyes back to the road. He closed his eyes again and comfortable silence connected them. Talking about last night had brought it back, and her pussy twinged as she remembered.

When he'd emerged from the shower and come back into the lounge pulling a clean T-shirt over his head, he'd looked as surprised as she'd ever seen him. The table was laid, the oversized pizza that he'd ordered was displayed in the middle, beer and coke were chilling in a plastic tub full of ice, and she and Lottie were sitting naked on the sofa, watching another soft-porn movie. She'd turned and made a tutting noise.

'You're overdressed, Lancer.' He'd turned on his heel and reappeared two minutes later, nude except for a length of ribbon tied round his half-erect cock. The two of them had stared, then burst into laughter. 'There's dessert,' she'd managed to splutter, and flicked the TV off.

By unspoken consent they'd eaten sparingly, unwilling to overload. Uli had winked at Lottie when she refused a third slice.

'Saving some room for dessert?' she'd asked slyly, enjoying her friend's deep blush. Luke had finished his beer.

'I'm not doing sofas again,' he'd announced. 'I want to spread out comfortably without overbalancing. Who's got the biggest bed?' Lottie jerked a thumb at Uli.