All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Guys can do a lot better than that. I don't mind you watching.' I aimed and fired and she squeaked and jumped back.

'Jesus, Luke, I've seen horses piss less. Come here and squat over the stream.' She rinsed my ass and cock and then kissed the tip. 'All clean. We've polluted the source of the Nile, so can we conquer Everest now?'

We climbed slowly up the wall of boulders that concealed the spring. It wasn't hard, and with every step the view expanded. Fifty meters above the meadow we reached the ridgeline and stood triumphantly, leaning into the breeze and feeling ridiculously pleased with ourselves. Her eyes were roaming along the crest, and she pointed.

'Over there, look. Smooth, and shady between those two tall ones.' She hopped across the boulders and reached her chosen spot. 'It's perfect, Luke, like a castle just for us. It's even got a spyhole.' I followed her and reached the flat rock she'd decided would be ours. She was right: it might have been designed for a couple of naked people with nothing better to do than look at the sky and each other. I sat down and stretched my legs out on the cool stone.

'What spyhole?' She was on her hands and knees, peering between the two natural pillars of granite that provided the shade I was enjoying.

'Right here: look, you can see the whole meadow and all the way to the horizon.' I'd rather have stayed looking at her ass but I got up and squatted next to her.

'You certainly can. And if you look down there you can see two people coming up the trail.' She twisted her head and pouted.

'I wanted today to be just us.' I looked at the approaching couple, who had just cleared the trees.

'They'll stop and look at the view, maybe eat something, and then carry on. Look at their packs: those guys are on their way somewhere.' The man and the woman were carrying what looked like sixty liter packs, and they had that mountain-fit look that serious trekkers always have. Uli snorted and moved back from the spyhole.

'The sooner the better.' She lay down in the shade and put her hands behind her head as a pillow. The posture tightened her breasts and stomach and her slim body looked as if it was carved from warm honey-colored wood. I gazed at her for a minute and gave silent thanks. When I turned back to the spyhole I did a double-take. The couple had stopped immediately below our vantage point and shed their packs, and as I watched the woman took off her boots and socks, then pulled her T-shirt over her head. She undid her shorts and bra, and they went the way of the T-shirt. After glancing round, she pulled her panties off too. She spread her body to the breeze and then reached out with one foot and rubbed the man's abdomen, pressing her toes just above his pubic bone. She was in her early forties, hard-faced, lean and tanned, with a mane of dark hair, and a heavy, matching bush spreading across her crotch. Her breasts were incongruously large on her slender frame, and she cupped them gently, lifting and separating them and letting the breeze into the creases. She said something to the man and then straddled him, lowering herself over his face..

'Uli,' I said softly. 'Come over here and stay quiet.' I heard her sigh and then she squeezed in beside me.

'What is it? Oh my God, look at her.' The woman was squatting, pissing just as Uli had done, releasing a strong stream of urine over her companion's face and neck. She finished, and pushed her wet pussy onto his mouth, then stood and walked purposefully towards the stream and lowered herself carefully into it. It was just wide enough for her and she eased backward until she was lying flat, head back, hair streaming in the slight current, only her breasts showing and face above the surface as the clear water flowed over and round her. Uli turned to me.

'What are they doing?.'

'Sshh.' The man had risen to his feet and was stripping leisurely. He took off his urine- soaked T-shirt, and then, undoing his shorts, let them fall and pulled his boxers down: He stepped out of them and made his way towards the woman. His cock was long and slender, and he stroked it unselfconsciously as he picked his way over the grass. Arriving at the bank, he straddled it so that he was standing over the woman. She looked up at him impatiently. Uli stiffened.

'What's happening? Luke, she's playing with herself.' The woman's hand was digging in the heavy tangle of curls that covered her pussy, and her face tensed as she found what she was looking for. Her fingers began to work busily, and she raised her head and said something to the man. He took hold of his cock and began to piss on her crotch, the flow landing on her hand and stomach. She opened her mouth and he directed himself at her breasts, then shuffled forward and pissed directly onto her face. Her hand was moving in a blur and her knees were drawn up. The man finished pissing and stepped back, and the woman, her mouth still open and full of urine, sank her head beneath the water, rinsing herself. Beside me Uli was breathing hard.

'Luke, I've never seen anything like that. It's so weird. Have you ever done that?' I shook my head.

'I knew a woman once who liked me to piss on her breasts in the shower, but that was all. Whatever excites them, I suppose, but the mouth stuff's a turn-off for me.'

'I should hope so too, but perhaps in the shower....' Her voice was hesitant. 'Luke, I really don't want us to do that, but watching them has...' She took my hand and drew it to her crotch. To my surprise she was damp and ready. I slid my fingers along her slit and her own hand snaked out and took hold of my cock, pumping it gently. 'Look, they're going to fuck now.'

The woman had climbed out of the water and was on her knees, jerking the man's cock urgently. We watched as it hardened and her head darted forward, her tongue sliding along the shaft. I felt a trickle of fluid slide over my wrist as Uli's pussy moistened more. She nudged me with her hip, rolling my prick in her fingers. Against my will I began to harden. The couple below us weren't showing each other anything that I recognized. They hadn't even kissed.

'Move back and give me some room.' muttered Uli. She let go of me and dropped onto all fours, still peering through the gap between the rocks, then twisted her neck. 'Do you think you'll be able to see over my back? Look at them now.' I peered over her shoulder. The man was lying on his back and the woman was crouched over his cock, rubbing it frantically over her hairy labia. Uli wriggled against me and I slid forward, settling my hips against her firm ass, and slipped my cock between her legs. It stiffened and swelled, the top of the shaft pressing hard against her smooth slit, and she reached underneath herself and grasped it delicately. She lifted her rump slightly and set me at the mouth of her vagina and pushed back, and I slipped into her in one easy movement, like a man coming home. This was how it was meant to be, and for a moment I felt fine again. Her breath hissed as her body accepted me, and her hand cupped my balls gently, stroking them and pulling me forward so that I was seated deep inside her. I felt her thighs tense and her internal muscles squeezed me rhythmically.

Below us the woman was riding her man with compulsive determination, her breasts bouncing high as she plunged onto him. He was grasping her hips and lifting himself to meet her, his wiry body straining, his lips drawn back in a grimace of lust. She lifted her hands and began to claw at her nipples, and the pace of her careering frenzy increased. The scene was of sex at its rawest and most basic. There was no sign of love between the couple, or even affection, only mindless animal copulation. My erection dwindled as I watched and my hips slowed of their own accord. I pulled out of Uli and kneeled back, my cock dangling, and rubbed my face. I felt her turn and then her arms encircled me and her cheek pressed mine and her voice sounded soft in my ear.

'I know why, so don't worry. They looked so normal at first and I supposed they were just playing a private game, and that afterwards they'd be loving, so I thought... but I'm glad you stopped. They don't really like each other much, do they?' Below us a hoarse scream split the quiet air, but neither of us turned.

'What they're doing is ugly,' I said, 'and I don't ever want to have sex with you like that, or watch it, or share it, or anything. It's everything that we're not, and my head's just not up for it.' Her hand reached down and stroked my flaccid cock.

'This head isn't either, and I'm glad. Look on the bright side. When they've gone we can make love properly, like I wanted to.' I looked at her anxious face, visibly worrying if she'd spoiled our day, and then started in amazement as a brightly colored butterfly flitted between us, almost brushing our heads for a second, and then darting on. I felt my cock stir again, clean, loving desire filling me.

'Like we wanted to, you mean,' I said. 'Come and lie in the shade and when we're sure they've gone we'll do that.' We nestled together, letting the stain rinse away, listening to our bodies preparing themselves for something better.

* * * * * * * *

'I'm stiff all over,' she moaned piteously the next morning, 'and I'm not going to get up till I'm better. How come you're not suffering?'

'I'm suffering,' I promised, 'but I'm too proud to admit it. It's a guy thing.' She rolled over and managed a grin.

'It was only fifteen kilometers, and I thought I was in shape, but now... maybe I'll have to start going to the gym. God knows where I'll find the time though. Maybe it was the gymnastics at the meadow. Are you really OK?' She giggled. 'Part of you feels stiff at any rate.' She reached out and stroked the part in question.

'That's because I'm frustrated. You were complaining so much last night, just because of a few little scratches...' She jerked upright and then winced.

'Ow. Don't you dare call my injuries little scratches: they might hear you and get infected. My ass is a mess, and I'm going to have scabs on my knees like a ten year-old, and...'

'And I've got scars on my back from where you were hammering with your heels,' I said defensively. 'If you'd remembered to take your boots off everything would have been much nicer.' She hauled herself across the bed, and pressed herself against me.

'It couldn't have been nicer if we'd tried with both hands for a week, and it blew me away, and all the weird stuff got blown away as well, and you don't need to worry anymore. You can't fool me Luke.' I sighed.

'I hate clever women. OK, I'm going to run you a hot bath, and you can soak a little, and then a cool shower, and then breakfast up here. I'll collect it while you're in the bath, and afterwards we'll see if you're still stiff. We don't have to check out till twelve.'

'Sounds like a plan.' She rolled back and stretched cautiously. 'I think I'll live, if I'm properly looked after, that is. You'd better stay stiff as well though, or I'll sulk.'

'God, that feels so good,' she whispered as I slid gently into her an hour later. 'It's like finding something that was missing, but you didn't know you'd lost it, and suddenly it's there again.' I flexed myself ostentatiously.

'Plenty more where that came from, little lady,' I growled. She made sounds of mock-horror and then started giggling, her pussy walls squeezing me as she laughed.

'We're so nice together,' she gasped, 'and I love you so much. Stay like that for a bit, but don't squash me. What are we going to do in the summer?'

'Do you mind starting in Spain? The village fiestas are in mid-July, and I hate missing them. They're more traditional than you'd ever believe, and everybody's happy: it makes me feel like I've got a home.' She hugged me hard.

'The whole summer if you want to, as long as we can go to the beach a lot, and remember to go and see mum and Karl for a week.'

'I'll work on that one.' Her pussy closed over my shaft like a vise

'You'd better, or else start digging a pool.'

'Yes, ma'am, no problem, I'll buy a shovel tomorrow.' She giggled again, and I took advantage of the moment to withdraw slightly and then drive hard into her. Her laughter turned into a strangled gasp.'

'Do that again slowly,' she murmured, 'and if you can bite my ear gently while you're doing it, that would be good too.' I did as she asked, taking the delicate lobe between my teeth and worrying it tenderly. One of her hands pushed between us and I knew she was rolling her nipple between her fingers. Her hips began to rise and she pressed her mound against my pubic bone, her breath warm against my cheek as she struggled to take me deeper. I held back and she made a small noise of complaint, then turned her body till I was firmly settled in her again.

'No fancy stuff,' she whispered, 'and no teasing. Just something that says what we really feel. She turned her head and our mouths met hungrily, and as her tongue slipped through my lips she lifted her legs and twined them over my buttocks, holding me fast. She raised her pelvis and gave me the tiniest nudge, and I tried to tune myself into the rhythm and tempo she wanted. Our bodies harmonized and the dance began, two people joining with each other, the outside world forgotten.

After a long time, unwillingly, we quickened our pace, surrendering to the growing urgency coursing through us, feeling a prickle of sweat forming between us as our hearts started beating faster. My head buzzed as my awareness sank into my groin, sensation overloading me, and the familiar lurch as my balls drew up to the base of my prick sent echoes bouncing through me. Her whole body was rising to meet me and I almost heard the shift as her climax began to spill over her.

'Now, Luke, fill me up now.' Her voice cracked and her abdomen started to tremble. I took one more slow stroke then stabbed deep into her, my balls churning as the need to ejaculate overwhelmed me. My cock swelled as if it was going to split, and then my whole body spasmed and I felt the first gouts of cum force themselves through me and into her. As if from a great distance I felt something brush my shoulder, just for an instant, and a flash of pure love lanced through me, almost painful in its intensity. A cry of triumph was forced out of me and her arms tightened round me as our bodies fused into one and the dizzying kaleidoscopic fall began. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as we kissed.

Later, when we could move again and I tried to explain what had happened, she put her hand over my mouth.

'Don't say anything. I already know, and now you know how too. I told you if you didn't grasp it would come to you, and it did. It's pretty good, isn't it?'

THE COVEN: MAGDA, ANITA, ELENA

Magda drained her spritzer and waved energetically at the waiter, then sat forward and looked at the other two.

'So next week's the big one, huh? The first paper's on Monday morning. Have you got everything covered as far as work's concerned, boss? Elena rolled her eyes to heaven.

'As much as I can,' she said. If I can have a couple of hours a day from each of you, we'll scrape through, but the exams are the important thing.' She leaned forward. 'Tell me honestly: do you think you're going to pass?' Anita and Magda both nodded immediately.

'All seven of us got distinctions in the mock papers he gave us this week,' said Anita. 'And I mean real distinctions, not just teacher being encouraging. You've heard us in meetings, boss: we're not as good as you yet, but we're a hell of a lot closer than we were nine months ago.'

'And we've worked like hell for it,' said Magda thoughtfully, 'and none of us has slacked off once, not even Jenica. I've never had classes like his. It's as if he's pouring you full of wanting to learn.' She looked pensive. 'Shall I tell you what's going to happen?' Elena looked curious.

'What do you mean?'

'He's going to slip away this weekend and not come back until the results are published,' said Magda. 'When I was in Vienna I talked to Trudi a lot about Luke: she's got a bit of a crush on him, I think. I mean she hasn't dated the same guy twice since he left. She said that last year he went away before Uli and her brother's exams and didn't tell anyone where he was going, and that Uli told her that he'd confessed that he gets really nervous and can't bear the suspense in case he hasn't prepared people right. It's odd, isn't it? All that stuff about "my students always pass their exams", and then he can't handle the waiting.' The fresh drinks arrived, and she sipped. 'Does anyone besides me think that he's already begun to say goodbye?' Anita and Elena looked at each other, then Anita nodded slowly.

'I thought it was just me,' she said quietly. 'You know I spent time with him after class on Tuesday, and he was so gentle and loving, more than he's ever been, and yes, there was a kind of wistfulness, as if he was preparing to end something good. I was a bit weepy on Tuesday night: in fact you noticed and asked me what was wrong.'

'I haven't been with him since he went away two weekends ago, said Magda,' and I don't think I will again. Jurgen and I are getting more serious than I expected, so...' She blushed. 'But we've talked a couple of times and I know him a bit by now.' Elena sat up straighter.

'Me too,' she said. 'Last night he actually said that he'd miss me. I don't think he'll stay in our lives. It's probably a good thing. He's the sort of guy, if you spend too much time with him you start wanting him forever, and he's in love with someone else. But we ought to let him know how much he's meant to us this year. Thinking caps on.'

E-MAILS

LUKE TO ULI (EXTRACT)

... anyway, it turns out that they've got a son who's a complete menace, a bit like you used to be, but probably not nearly as beautiful, and they need someone to take him in hand and ram some sense and English into him. He's a swimming prodigy, they say, and does competitions and stuff, but won't get his head round anything else. Right up my street, so I'm employed again as from September 1st.

Now the good bit: Strasbourg! Well, ten kilometers outside it in an almost-chateau, which means an easy, freeway-all-the-way drive to Munich. More than acceptable for weekends, far enough away to not feel obliged, so taking stuff as it comes can remain the option of choice. As the almost chateau is a bit far from town, and as you want to go to the beach a lot in July, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy some wheels - I've been thinking about a motor-home actually, if I can find one small enough and second-hand: the amount I'm spending on airfares and car rental has been so horrendous that getting mobile seems like the best solution... (With two drivers, Strasbourg/Munich is only twenty-four hours from Spain)....

Sweetheart, the truth of the matter is that I'm still wary (read scared) about changing what we've got, even though we both want more, so I'm putting positive spin on solutions that leave us both as much wiggle-room as possible. Selfish or sensible? Supposing it turns out not to be what you want? What if it feels too much like sexual commuting? Which is worse - a step too few or a step too far? Still, as someone once said, between us we can do anything.

That's the serious bit, so I'll leave it at that, except to say that exam time's coming up and I'm going to do a runner from here, as is my cowardly habit. I think I'll go to the house and get it ready for the summer, and look for a vehicle there: prices are still a lot more reasonable in Spain than a lot of other places, and my license is Spanish anyway. If I get a good deal I'll drive up and show you, (if you ask nicely).

I'm winding the coven down gently, and they don't seem upset or surprised. They know how I feel about you, and they're pretty career-oriented: not one of them knows what reverse gear is, thank God. The three of them have got something up their sleeves as a farewell celebration, I think, and I won't be able to get out of it, but after that though, I don't think I'm going to want to be with anyone else unless you're there too. Something else to talk about...