All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The van's as equipped as it's going to be, and I even remembered an adapter for your hairdryer. All it needs is food and drink, and we'll go and get those as soon as you like. I'll let you buy one luxury item for it, and that's all, because if I let you loose on it with a credit card it'll be so full of useless gadgets that it'll be too heavy to drive and I'll go mad and refuse to satisfy your disgraceful needs. And incidentally, shoes are much cheaper in Spain.' She looked at me and sighed.

'Everything you need and most of what you want. That's my Luke. You English are still sort of Puritans underneath it all. You can't blame me for trying though. Do get up though: Mum's present is important and I really do need to do some shopping.' Never overdo a victory. I finished my coffee and rolled out of bed.

I stood under the hot water for a long time, feeling better by the minute. The previous night had been more for Inge and Trudi than for Uli and me, but that seemed fair enough: Uli and I were going to have the whole summer and then a lot more, and I wasn't going to complain about four way fun. I hoped Trudi's plan would work. There had been tears from Inge as well as laughter and peaks of ecstasy, and in the end she had come for a third time, forcing herself hard onto my cock, her small breasts tight against her straining torso, tiny nipples like diamond hard berries and her warm pussy squeezing me like a vice, struggling for every ounce of sensation before she slumped, semi-conscious, onto the pile of towels we'd been fucking on. Uli and Trudi had fussed over her while I let my heart rate settle and pondered the fact that I was going to have to deal with the pair of them at least once more. Uli stuck her head into the shower stall.

'Are you coming or what? There's loads to do and I've got clothes on so it's no good hoping I'll blow you. I'll do that when we have our siesta.'

Siesta?' She smiled cheerfully.

'I'm practicing for Spain, and siestas are their best idea. Now get out of there and get dressed.' She was at home and happy and excited so I sighed and did as I was told, reminding myself not to be too compliant all the time. I hoped she had the good sense not to push too hard.

'It's a quarter past three and we're about six hours from Brussels and we've got a day in hand,' I said as she pulled into a rest area. 'Do you want to push on and get there tonight or rest up and aim to arrive tomorrow morning?' She stretched.

'It's been such a lovely week. I think we've made love in half the rest areas of the autoroute system. Is the water tank full?'

'Yes. Answer the question.' She unlatched her seatbelt and slid the door of the van open.

'Rest up, I think, so we're fresh tomorrow. Let's have a sandwich and then sit in the sun for a bit and then practice our siestas.' She looked at me with a wicked smile. 'You're not very good at them yet. Much too restless.' I felt a tingle of anticipation in my groin.

'Not my fault. You need to work harder at soothing me.' She wriggled round and squeezed between the front seats.

'I'll make the sandwiches and open some wine and we'll see.' I smiled and opened my own door too.

I'd hauled a blanket out of a storage cupboard and spread it on the grass next to the van, and was lying admiring the sun through the trees when she flopped down next to me, holding a loaded tray carefully. The breeze caught her short summer skirt as she arranged her legs and I got a glimpse of smooth tan thighs that went all the way up to her ass without interruption.

'Salami and tomato and the wine's cold,' she said, 'and don't you dare say that I don't spoil you.'

'I've never said that, nor even thought it.' She grinned.

'Just reminding you.' We ate hungrily and when she'd finished she wriggled into the crook of my arm and relaxed. One hand crept out and rested possessively on my cock and she sighed softly, then her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. I lay still and looked at the sky some more.

Our dinner with Angela had been intimate and relaxed to begin with, and sensual and exhausting later. She'd decided that discretion was the better part of valor and had booked a suite in a hotel for the evening.

'No point in shocking Cook too much,' she'd observed dryly when I queried the need. 'That daughter of mine looks as if she's planning something.' Her eyes had sparkled briefly. 'And to tell the truth I'm feeling a little wicked and adventurous myself.' I'd thought that if that was the case it was more likely that Uli was checking that being a threesome in Spain for an entire week wasn't going to be a disaster, but I'd stayed quiet. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately.

We'd met in the hotel bar. Uli had given all her packages to a porter and told him to take them up to the suite; she flopped into a chair and exhaled noisily.

'Brandy and Tia Maria, please, Luke, so that it feels like an occasion.' I settled for wine, and when Angela joined us Uli persuaded her to go festive too. She sipped and looked at us, and raised her glass.

'Here's to love, however complex and peculiar it is.' She and Angela clinked glasses and smiled at each other. I focused on them as they looked at each other and caught a hint of shared mischief and a love that was somehow stronger than mother and daughter usually have. As if they felt my concentration they turned and looked at me.

'If it hadn't been for you, Uli,' said Angela quietly, 'I'd never have enjoyed being a mother, or having my daughter as my best friend, or looking forward to spending time with her and her lover.' Uli nodded in agreement.

'I feel the same, and it makes me feel as if I want to burst.' Her face changed. 'And I'm so hungry you wouldn't believe. Let's go and eat.' Shared silent laughter flickered between us and Angela rose.

'Come on, then. I ordered a lot of seafood to make sure we get our energy levels up.' Uli caught my eye and winked, then turned to her mother.

'O ye of little faith: when did he ever run out of energy before either of us?'

Later, with not too many oysters boosting my energy levels, and just enough delicate white wine relaxing me, I lay sprawled across the queen-size bed watching mother and daughter as they took turns to stroke and nibble my cock. There was no doubt as to their relationship. Maybe Angela worked out more and had had the benefit of a very expensive cosmetic surgeon. Certainly Uli was in the first flush of youth. But their bones were the same, the flesh covering the bones was equally firm and tan and toned, and the way they held their heads, and the smiles they shared as they made my cock tense and jerk were almost identical. Angela had a little more weight to her breasts than Uli did; her hips and ass were a little fuller. So what? They seemed to be good with taking turns and I relaxed a little.

'The first time I went to bed to bed with him he cut my panties off my body and I thought he was going to be rough but he made me beg just by being gentle, and then he ate, no, feasted on me, until I actually passed out,' said Angela reminiscently to her daughter. Uli's tongue was laving the head of my prick and she didn't answer straight away. Then she raised her mouth from my body.

'The first time he did that to me I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. And then when I went down on him I got so excited that I lost it and choked and he came all over my face and I nearly cried. He made it alright though.' They seemed to have forgotten I was there, except that Angela was running her lips lightly over my balls and I felt the stirrings of fresh desire rolling through me like a warm tide.

'Enough nostalgia,' I said. 'The oysters are working again. Whose turn is it?' Mother and daughter looked at each other.

'Go on then, Mum,' said Uli. 'He can sort you out and I'll let him clean me up a bit and keep me simmering for the next one. He can do both at once.' She giggled suddenly. 'And he might as well practice while he's got the chance.' She rolled over and knelt beside me, then grasped my cock gently and raised it from my belly. Her soft hand encircled me and she spread fresh pre-cum over the tip with her thumb. Angela swung her body over mine and her hungry pussy sank onto me, the firm muscles of her vault grasping me and drawing me remorselessly into her. Her eyes closed and she started to hum wordlessly and Uli lifted my cock higher to help. As her mother's thighs settled over my hips she smiled and shuffled towards me, pushing her mound forward. I reached out and slipped my thumb into her, flexing it gently, and she stiffened, then leant forward and whispered in my ear.

'If I help, can we try to make her pass out and then make love to each other our way? What I really like about sharing is that I know I'll have you to myself afterwards and how lucky I am.'

So that's what we did. Afterwards she and Angela had hugged each other and cried a little, but they were tears of happiness and love, so I was able to handle it: maybe I'd be able to handle the week we were going to spend together as well.

The warmth and the wine had conspired to make me nod off and I wondered fuzzily what had woken me. Then I felt a warm mouth close over my prick, and the long slide that took my shaft deep into her throat. I raised my head to watch just as she flicked a glance upward and our eyes met. I felt her chuckling and blew her a kiss; she squirmed round so that her crotch was close to my face then lifted her head.

'Just a helping hand and then we'll decide what to do next,' she muttered and her tongue flickered out to caress me again. I let my hand drift up her thigh and found nothing but warm flesh.

'I never felt you take your panties off,' I gasped as her tongue swirled round the crown of my prick. The suction relaxed.

'After I made the sandwiches,' she mumbled round my shaft, then the pressure began again and I stopped listening. Her pussy was hot and moist and the muscles of her vagina squeezed the two fingers that I'd slipped into her. She moaned deep in her throat and her head began to move gently, drawing the essence out of me. I flexed my fingers gently and she wriggled so that they slid more firmly into her. I felt her free hand nudging mine as she rubbed her clit gently and the tempo of her lips on my shaft increased subtly. Her hips were moving rhythmically and I relaxed and surrendered to the sensations. When I opened myself to her feelings I realized that there was no urgency in her. She was doing this for me and her hand and mine taking her along the path she was leading me down was enough for her this time. I knew that the need would simmer in her though, and that tonight would be a kaleidoscope of desire and love and friendship. She wiggled her hips and I slid my thumb into her ass. Now my hand was being grasped gently by both the openings, and her mouth was accelerating, sliding along my shaft, her head bobbing as she drew me deeply into her. Suddenly her lower mouths closed over me and I felt her inner muscles fluttering as a small orgasm rippled through her. Her hand closed over my cock and she squeezed and I splashed into her hungry mouth, feeling a deep sense of peace flooding through me. Her knees were trembling and she straightened out and lay alongside me, my cock softening in her mouth. I kept my fingers where they were, enjoying the faint tremors that washed through her, and looked at the sky through the trees some more.

'How could you let me fall asleep like that?' she demanded an hour later as I swung the van back onto the road. 'With your cock in my mouth and me dribbling cum and your fingers inside every bit of me? If anybody had seen us I'd have died.'

'How could you fall asleep at all?' I asked. 'You started snoring and I was too scared to move. I was terrified you were going to start grinding your teeth.' She smacked my knee and peered at me through her fringe, her eyes sparkling.

'Good job the water tank was full, or the van would smell like a fish shop. But I want to stay in a hotel tonight and have a proper shower. When are you going to call Angela?'

'The results are out tomorrow morning, so I suppose at lunchtime.' She looked at me closely.

'You are so strange. You don't really think any of them have failed, do you?' I shrugged.

'Not really, but there's always a first time, and I'm sort of relying on the bonus to repair my finances.' She looked as if she was about to say something and then stopped. Just as well, I thought. I was damned if I was going to be subsidized. She smiled as if she'd guessed my thoughts and reached out and ruffled my hair.

'Please don't change, Luke, even if it feels like I'm pushing you. I just want you to stay being the person I fell in love with, who makes me feel safe and who doesn't get all careful and polite just because my father's rich.' That was all right then. I changed up a gear. High pressure shower fun seemed like a good idea.

'All of them, Luke,' crowed Elena, 'and all with distinctions. They can hardly believe it and neither can I. it's a miracle. Everyone wants to celebrate and hug you, even Gregor, so you'd better be free tonight.' A wave of relief washed over me.

'Uli's with me, Elena, and I'm not going to lose sight of her: I hope she's invited too.' Her laughter was soft and intimate.

'Of course she is. Magda's told me so much about her and I'm ultra curious, and anyway, I want to see the person who's managed to tame you. What about Annette's? At nineish?'

'See you there, Elena.' I'd had the phone on hands-free and I turned and looked at Uli. She'd ordered breakfast from room service and we were still in bed, recovering after late morning lovemaking. To my surprise there were tears in her eyes, and she lunged forward and hugged me, then sat back on her heels.

'I'm so silly. I ought to be happy for you, that they've all passed, but hearing you say that about me to Elena just made me feel as if I wanted to love you even more than I do already.' I reached out and gathered her back into my arms.

'No harm in reminding them who I am. Are you going to be up for another farewell orgy? Screw them all senseless and then just be the two of us together, surveying the wreckage?' I dropped my head and nuzzled her soft breasts. 'I helped you with Inge and Trudi, so you've got to help me with the coven. And I think you'll like Elena and Angela, and none of them are going to be carrying a torch for me.' Her nipple was firming under my tongue and she twisted away, grabbing my ears and pulling my head up.

'Don't get me all hot again, Luke Lancer, and don't pretend to be begging me for help with your harem. I know just how they feel after passing everything and I'm going to help them celebrate till we all drop. But first I want to shower and then go out and walk around and then have some oysters for a late lunch and then a hands off siesta so we're ready for tonight. How does that sound?'

'As if you're a mind reader. Let's do just that.'

LUKE, ULI, THE COVEN

Uli felt a shiver of excitement as the taxi pulled up. Her mother had told her about Annette's bistro, and about the two other women who were Luke's lovers, but she'd never been there or met them. All new experiences today, she thought as he helped her out of the cab. She sensed an air of steeliness about him as he straightened up and took her arm. He's going to make sure it's good for me too, she realized, and felt the same surge of emotion that had filled her when she heard him speaking to Elena that morning. He looked down at her.

'Ready to kill 'em dead?' The irony that always lurked in his voice was there in force and she smiled knowingly and squeezed his hand. Already her pussy was tingling lightly.

'As long as I'm not just a spectator'. He smiled and they went in.

As they pushed through the inner doors Uli gasped. An almost spherical woman in her mid-fifties came flying towards them, arms outstretched. She ignored Uli completely and grasped Luke, hugging him firmly to her.

'My bad boy, where 'ave you been, ignoring your poor Annette for so many weeks? I 'ave been heartbroken, heartbroken I tell you.' Uli nearly giggled as Luke struggled to escape from the crushing embrace. Finally the woman released him and turned to her, looking at her closely. 'And you little one, I 'ave met your sister, maybe?' Luke slid an arm round Uli's waist.

'Her mother, Annette and you are a very perceptive woman.' Annette looked pleased and leaned forward to give Uli a kiss of greeting.

'He is a bad, bad, boy, but you must know that by now. The only woman he 'as ever refused is me, and I am heartbroken still.' She turned back to Uli. 'Your friends are here already, bad boy; I don't think you are going to sleep very much tonight.' She burst into wheezy laughter and winked at Uli. 'And you are going to keep the score, ma petite? You will need a calculator, I think.' Her laughter was so infectious that Uli started laughing too. Luke was watching them and Uli saw his mouth twitch with repressed amusement.

'Annette, if I wasn't terrified of Pierre I'd invite you as well, but you know how he is...' Annette wheezed with laughter again.

'Arsenic in your mussels, you bad boy, and serve you right. And besides, you would be destroyed by a real woman, but my Pierre...' She was choking with mirth and wiped her eyes as she tried to regain control. 'Come to your table, little ones, where the other hussies are waiting. Mon Dieu, Luke, I think you are the baddest boy I 'ave ever met.'

Uli's head was whirling as Magda introduced her to Luke's students. Gregor and Jenica, Peter and Rosa and Alex, then Anita and lastly, Elena, their boss. Polite kisses from everyone, but Elena and Anita hugged her warmly as well; her heart skipped a beat as she felt the touch of welcome in their soft hands and let herself be seated between Elena and Magda. The mood at the table was one of self-congratulation and pleased satisfaction, but she also noticed that between the three women who were Luke's lovers there was a sparkle of excitement, tinged with regret. Elena turned to her, nodding towards Luke, who was talking to Gregor and Jenica.

'He's different when you're with him. Did you know that?' Uli stared at her and Elena thought about what she'd said, then grinned. 'That was a stupid thing to say wasn't it? Of course you don't. It's true though. You're a lucky woman, Uli.' Uli nodded.

'I know that. When you went to bed the first time did he seem to know exactly what you wanted?' Elena blushed slightly and nodded.

'Yes, and Magda and Anita both say the same. I think we're lucky to have met him, and that the two of you are very unusual people.'

'If it weren't for him I don't know what I'd be,' said Uli seriously. 'A sort of Austrian Paris Hilton I suppose. But he rescued me from that and from my parents and from myself and then he rescued my mother as well. We owe him plenty, and he just smiles and says we did it all ourselves.' Angela nodded.

'Your mother said something like that when she was here in the Spring. Well, whatever you've got, it's been a privilege to be allowed to share a small part of him.' Her voice changed slightly. 'You do know how we're planning to thank him, don't you?' Uli's smile was that of a fallen angel.

'Oh yes, and if you try to keep me away I'll scratch your eyes out.' Elena gave a sigh of relief and the two women raised their glasses to each other.

They've gone to a lot of trouble, thought Uli as she relaxed against Elena's soft breasts. The hotel was modern and anonymous, but it had the undoubted advantage of imperial sized beds. Magda was sprawled across Luke's body, his deflated cock still half inside her and the other three women were lying comfortably against each other. Elena and Magda's bodies were slick with perspiration after the attention that Luke had paid them, and Uli's pussy was still fluttering from the gentle orgasm that Anita had coaxed from her with hands and tongue while they watched Magda's slender body straining upwards, struggling to accept all of Luke's rigid cock. As she watched him his eyes opened and then one lid drooped in a conspiratorial wink. Her heart sang at the sight, and she slid forward and grasped his cock gently between her teeth, withdrawing it from Magda's slack pussy and releasing a flood of mixed juices. She lapped at them indiscriminately, enjoying his taste mixed with that of another woman, then drew him into her mouth and laved him thoroughly. When she'd finished she raised her head.