All Things to All People Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her swallowing an entire load was almost too much for the blond. He pulled out and swung her around, plunging his cock into her mouth just in time to feed a third load of cum into Cynthia's desperate mouth.

"Damn," the blond said, "we keep this one. Hot bitch that like it rough? This whore not go home anytime soon." Heads nodded around him. "We can pay for supplies with her too."

They went back out, pulling pants up, leaving Cynthia aroused and wanting another cum of her own, but bereft of any ideas as to how. Moaning in frustration, she fell asleep.

While Cynthia was being taken, Dave lay in the parking lot, blood running from his scalp. The paramedics found that he had a cracked skull and a bruise on his forehead where it had impacted the back of his car. In the hospital, doctors worked furiously to keep the swelling down and prevent brain damage or worse. While the initial surgery was successful, he spent the next seven days in a coma, hovering between life and death.

The police questioned everyone near the scene of the crime, but only the clinic workers would tell them anything. The street people who had seen anything were too frightened of reprisals to say anything. Thus, while the police knew that a woman had been kidnapped, they had no leads at to by whom or where she had been taken. By the time the investigation had gone cold two days later, Cynthia was written off, the case filed under unsolved.

**********************

While Cynthia slept, a curious chemical war was fought inside her body. Toxic fumes from the meth production process had seeped into her body. These chemicals conflicted with the compound that was changing her. Both sets of chemical poisons were neutralizing each other. With a renewing supply, the meth poisons gained the upper hand. For two days, this battle ravaged her body and mind. Her sense of self, in a desperate play for survival, closed down, sending her into a waking coma. Over the two days, she was unaware of her time awake, responding to the sexual urges from the body odors around her with true mindless abandon. The gang bangers didn't even notice the zombie like appearance of their fuck toy. The center of her sense of self was further withered, but the damage stabilized at 85% loss. By that time, the compound that was destroying her from the inside had been purged. The meth poisons had their own detrimental effects though. Inside her brain, synapses misfired, rerouted and overloaded. Memories were lost, skills were degraded all the while, her body was used for the sexual gratification of five lowlifes. On the third day after her kidnapping, her sense of self roused, feeling safe enough to wake up...

To be continued...