All Things to All People Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Ah, I see. Last name unknown, eh. Unknown or unknowable?" He asked as he led them to the back.

Cynthia answered, "Unknown. Got stuck in a math house and my memory isn't what it should be." She stopped short, seeing a room that looked like a bedroom and reeked of sex, even through her eucalyptus. The switch was coming on in spite of her cough drops. Reaching quickly into her bag, she grabbed one of the ammonia capsules and broke it under her nose, the acrid stench wiping out all other smells.

"Girl, you okay?"

"Too much sex. Almost lost it. I should probably hurry."

Dutch looked at the pair with a curious look on his face, but had learned long ago that those in his business don't ask too many questions. "Right over here ladies. Now, Cynthia, how good an ID do you need? Buying beer, getting into bars, being legal to drive, getting through airport security."

"Well, I won't be buying much beer and such. I doubt I'll need to get into bars. Mostly, I need to be able to handle being ID'd by the cops. Oh, and I need to be able to get a bank account."

"So you're mostly concerned about dealing with bankers and street cops. Would you rather have a fresh ID with no history or would a recycle be good enough?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"A recycle means we just replace the picture in an old ID with yours and you take their identity. It's easy, fast and cheap. It's also easier to spot and comes with a history all its own. Maybe not one you'd like to be tagged with. A fresh means I need to have my boy hack into the state computer and input a fresh number into the system. Harder, more expensive and it won't stand a computer check for a few days. But once in, you can get a real one by simply renewing it at DMV."

"How much for each?"

"A recycle is $100 and a fresh is $400."

Cynthia thought for a minute. "$400 would wipe me out and leave me hanging for rent if I don't turn any more tricks. But the idea of adopting someone else's history seemed like a bad one." Confident that sex kitten could earn at least another $200 by the end of the week, she chose. "I'll take a fresh one."

"I assume you got the cash?"

"Right here." She replied, handing over three hundreds and two fifties.

"Step right over here. Now look at the cock and think 'I've been sitting at DMV for the last three hours', waiting, waiting," Flash! "Now, we'll need some info. Pick a last name, and don't choose Smith. They always get extra scrutiny."

All she could think of was a TV program that she had fallen asleep to. "Benson, Cynthia Q. Benson."

"I assume you're at a motel for now?" At her nod, he continued, "I'll give you an address in the projects. How about a birthday. It should be memorable to you. They always check to see it you remember you're birthday. You look to be around 30, so make it near 1977."

She tried to remember her real birthday, and a date came to her. She had no idea that she was remembering, not her birthday, but the day of her dad's death. "March 23, 1981" The smell of sex was becoming noticeable again and she took another whiff of the ammonia.

"A little younger than you look, but that will be believed in a prostitute. Now, if you will have a seat outside, I'll have this ready in about fifteen minutes."

Once they were back in the foyer, Gloria grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "Whose here? Cynthia or Kitten?"

"It's Cynthia. Kitten is awake but not in control. She feels upset."

"I had not though of him possibly doing some pornos. How did they affect you with a cough drop?"

"I'm not sure. It might be that there was so much. I think I detected five different men and the woman. I'm glad I picked up that ammonia."

"Me too, though the problem would not have been Dutch. He's gay, so I don't think you would have come on to him."

The thought tryed to make a connection. She had the sense that there was someone else she didn't react to. She could not place it. The frustration showed.

"Girl, what's wrong?"

"Oh, just a memory that won't come. There was someone else, another man who I didn't throw myself at, but I can't remember who he is, or was, or... Damn!" tears of frustration came to her and she was sure she was going to lose it.

"Easy girl. Easy. It will come to you, I know it. That's an important memory. Important we always remember. You are probably feeling loss at the only man you can be around and not want sex with. We all needs men who are friends, not lovers or johns. In this business, they be rare."

"I know, I know. But... don't hate me, but I don't like hooking. Sex Kitten does, but I don't. I feel like I'm doing something wrong and I don't know what. I'd give almost anything to be able to leave and feel safe."

"Damn girl. Your memory is shot isn' it. Hookin is illegal, a crime. Of course you're doin something wrong. Mos people see it as immoral. You probably did before you lost your memory. Unremembered morals are still causin you guilt. Does it bother you when Kitten puts out?"

"No. I know she has no choice. It's me. I could choose to go out only every three days, when I have to get a man fix, but I need to survive in other ways too. So I go out every night. And the hotel guy, I did him without Kitten. I wasn't going to give a creep like that her level of satisfaction."

"Let's try something tonight. When we get back to the corner, stop taking the Halls. I'll try to train Kitten to be a good, reliable whore. If it's all her, you should be off the guilt roller coaster. I promise I'll look after her real good. You up to it?"

"I don't know... It sounds dangerous. What if she doesn't come back to you?"

"You can come back when there's no men around, right? We'll rely on that. Worse that happen, she give more than she get paid for. She's been pulling in enough already that the loss won't be enough to hurt you. She already been doin that some. Don' think we can stop it anyways."

"Okay, I'll try it tonight. If it works, we'll see."

Dutch came out. "Cynthia Benson, your new ID card."

"Thanks Dutch. If you ever need a favor, let me know."

"Cynthia, darling, you ain't my type. But... Have you ever thought of doing pornos. I think you'd do well."

Just the thought of immersing herself in that much sex scent made her blanch. "Uh, no, I think I'll keep on the streets. It's safer."

Thinking she was joking, he broke out laughing as he wandered back to his studio. The pair headed back for the bus, Cynthia once again sucking on a cough drop. When they reached their corner again, someone was waiting for them, Harold.

"Harold, you know you ain't welcome on my corner. Beat it."

"Gloria, I got a right to talk to a whore as much as another man. I be thinking about employing her services. What you say bitch, how much for a blow and a lay?"

"Harold, she's not..."

"Wait Gloria." Cynthia interrupted. Spitting out her cough drop and readying another, she strolled over, taking in his scent. Trying something she thought of just now, she thought to Kitten, "What's he want Kitten, what's his secret?" She could feel Kitten wanting out and she made a stab at negotiating. "I'll let you out all night if you let me have this one. Tell me what he wants." She could almost feel the internal handshake and feelings flooded her. She smiled, a wicked smile, the smile of someone who knows a secret.

Reaching out and encircling Harold's neck, she cooed, "But Harold, why settle for a simple lay, when you can have what you really want. I know what your heart's true desire is, what you dream of when you're all alone."

She ran one hand down the back of his pants, playing with his ass, while the other wrapped his overly long scarf around one of his arms and his waist, playfully pinning the arm to his side. She licked his ear, sticking her tongue in and scraping her teeth along the lobe. She could smell the desire and fear warring inside him as she promised him bondage and ass rape, his secret shame.

"Get off me bitch! Get your sick hands off me."

Cynthia went dead serious. She hissed in his ear, "Harold, you bother me or Gloria again, I'll make sure everyone within the county limits knows how hard you got at the thought of a giant strap on rammed up your ass while you were tied down by a little slip of a woman. You hear me. Come close to us, or allow any other pimp to hassle us and I'll spread your secret on the 6 o'clock news. You got me, asshole!" She shoved him back and he ran, fear dogging his heels.

Gloria looked stunned, a smile creeping onto her face. "Damn girl. What did you say to him?"

"I told him what he really wanted from a woman, a dominatrix that would rape his ass with a massive strap on."

As Gloria laughed uproariously, Kitten was knocking at Cynthia's mind. "Gloria, I need to let Kitten out. I made her a promise. Take real good care of her." Putting the cough drop back in her purse, she let go and Sex Kitten rose up, a smile of lust on her face.

"Is that you Kitten?"

"Yeah, I feel horny. Why didn't she give him what he wanted?"

"Some guys are afraid of what they want, like Harold. That's why we give men what they ask for, not necessarily what they really want. What did Cynthia promise you?"

"That if she could have this one, I could have the rest of the night."

"Well little one, we need to talk, whore to whore. Come here."

Gloria took the next hour and a half trying to impress on Sex Kitten the importance of controlling herself. Enthusiastically pleasing the customers was one thing, that brought the all important repeat business. But she had to stop giving men more than they paid for. Some, like Harold, would react badly to the idea that a woman knew their inner most secrets. When they're ready for their true desires, they will ask. She knew that Kitten would always give more than was asked for, but if she could somehow limit that more to a sense of 'more of what they asked for' Kitten would survive. She was firm on one point. If the man did not bring her back to the corner, she would let Cynthia navigate the streets. After the 90 minutes, one of Gloria's regulars pulled up. As good a field test as any, she handed him of to her.

"Hey Steve. This is Kitten. I'm showing her the ropes. You want to field test a new pussy?"

Steve looked over Cynthia, liking the way she looked and the way she licked her lips. "So Kitten, how much do you charge for a fuck?"

"Well... Normally I'd say $100, but seeing as how you're one of Gloria's regulars, I'll charge you... $100." She could pick up from his scent that he would take a price break as an insult.

"Works for me. Hop on in."

When she was in, he pulled away. Driving to the alley she had been to before, he gave her a couple of fifties and indicated that they should step outside. She allowed herself to be pinned to the wall, kissing him feverously, her hands fumbling with his pants. Once down, she grasped his cock, bringing a gasp from him. His cock was already hard and a little bit of precum was leaking out. He in turn pulled her skirt up over her hips and dropped her thong around her ankles.

He was surprised to find her cunt was wet and her clit erect. Thrilled at her responsiveness and eagerness, he broke her kiss long enough to grunt out "condom." Knowing what he wanted, she reached into his back pocket, ripping the package open. She put the condom in her mouth and bent down to her knees. Slowly, she engulfed his cock in her mouth, the rubber fitting over him as she did. The latex taste gave her a thrill, just as every man's desire did, and her arousal grew even more. She kept him in her mouth a few minutes, rolling her tongue around his cock and sucking to create a vacuum.

He picked her up, as he got close, and set her down on his member. He wrapped her legs around his waste as he pistoned into her with enthusiasm. She buried her mouth and tongue into his and used her right hand to diddle her clit. As turned on as they were, they both came in minutes, he splashing cum into the rubber and her pussy trying to draw it into itself.

As they came down from their orgasms and he slipped out of her, he gasped, "You know, most whores don't get aroused, let alone cum. You're into the sex for the jazz, aren't you?"

"Is there any other reason?"

"Yes, but I expect you don't understand them"

As he turned to pull his pants back up, she held the rubber, smelling the wonderful aroma, her mouth watering as she poked a finger in and tasted it. He turned back, seeing desire in her face. "I'll give you another $50 if you let me pour this down your throat."

She handed him the cum reservoir and knelt down, her head tipped back with mouth open. As he tipped the condom over, he said, "Don't swallow right away, I want to see you mouth full of cum." The gelatinous mass glopped out of the rubber into her mouth. She moaned as the salty fluid filled her taste buds and the smell invaded her nostrils. As she knelt there, cum filling her mouth, he dipped his finger in and traced lines about her face. Wiping his finger on her upper lip, he said, "Swallow."

Eyes closed, she savored the flavor and feel as the thick mass slowly crept down her throat. With a lip smack and an "Ahhhh", she looked up and said, "Easiest fifty I've ever made." He laughed as he handed over another fifty. He helped her to her feet and they returned to the car. He drove her back to the corner, stopping for a Pepsi at her request (she remembered to get the taste out of her mouth for the next, but wanted to stay out).

Back at the corner, Steve informed Gloria, "Gloria, if you're not careful, she'll steal all your business. I've never met a hooker more into her work."

"Kitten is a natural, if I can get her to not give it away."

"I'll bet she would too." He said as he drove off.

Gloria looked over the young hooker next to her. "Okay, girl, what did you do extra? You've got cum on your face."

"He paid me $50 extra to drink the cum from his rubber. It tasted real good."

"I'll bet it did. At least you got paid. Remember, we is whores, we don' do nothing for free. Now use your wipes and clean your face off. The next john won' like someone else's cum on your face. Now, remember, you still owe me half."

"Oh yeah. What's half of three fifties?"

"Try asking Cynthia."

Kitten looked confused for a minute, then brightened. "It's $75. I should give you a fifty, a twenty and a five." She looked through her purse, picking out the bills and handing them to Gloria.

"You two is getting better at cooperating. That's good."

Over the next five days, Cynthia and her alter ego, Sex Kitten, developed a routine to get through the days. Sex Kitten would hook for eight hours each day. Her take was significant, as word got around of a new girl that was working the street who was enthusiastic and would take on anything. Her ability to somehow meet the desires of her johns to the fullest drew them like flies to honey. She managed to turn four to five tricks each night. One thing that Cynthia found amusing was that over half Kitten's customers had no interest in going bare. The feeling that hookers were diseased ridden sluts was still common out there. She had no idea how true it was.

Cynthia would take care of the other waking eight hours of the day. By the end of the five days, they had a bank account, were on birth control, had paid the motel room for a full month and had gotten a pay as you go cell phone. They had $1000 in the bank and could have taken some time off, but with her need for manly input into her sense of being, they went out every day. A few more memories surfaced during this time, sleep seeming to be the key. They were, however, frustratingly small pieces. Her mom and dad's first names. Linking Dave whoever and the man she didn't fawn over. That she had a masters in Chemistry and a bachelors in biology, though she could not remember from where.

Perhaps the most important advancement in her situation was the increasing ease that the two parts of Cynthia's psyche communicated with each other. They had reached a point where they could hear each other's thoughts in the back of their head. Kitten was becoming responsive to reminders about things like collecting money and not giving away extras. Cynthia was beginning to think that she could live, or at least get by with such a life. She wanted to remember, but it was less of a stress on her as time passed.

Most of the tricks they turned were routine tricks that not even kitten got excited enough about to actually cum. She faked it a lot because an almost universal desire among men was for their women to get off on them. Cynthia would let Kitten have a few minutes to masturbate before going to sleep. Two tricks stood out as special, one because of the effect on their friendship with Gloria, the other, the last trick in that five days, because of its effect on her memories. A third trick, routine in the extreme, would be important for another reason.

On the third day, Gloria and Cynthia were standing together after having had a couple of tricks each, when a limo rounded the corner three blocks down. Naked fear painted itself on Gloria's face. Kitten did not understand what she was seeing and asked Cynthia, {what's wrong with Gloria?}

Cynthia answered, {She's terrified. Let me out for a minute.}

"Gloria, what's wrong?"

"It's him. I owe him. He's come to collect. God, Cynthia, I can't do it. I'm straight!"

"You're in debt to a girl?"

"No, a guy. He likes to watch women get it on. He pays well, but I just can't do it."

"Gloria, look at me. I'm straight, but I can handle sex with a woman. I've never done it, it's not a big turn on, but it doesn't gross me out. Let me take it."

"But I'll still owe him."

"No you won't. I got it covered."

The Limo pulled up. The back window rolled down and a man and a woman were visible. The man crooked a finger at Gloria, "Gloria. It's time to pay up. Monica here is anxious to get to know you."

Cynthia leaned in and inhaled deeply. {What's his kink, Kitten?}

{Mmmm, bondage, watching lesbians forcing on straights, he gets off on the fear}

{Can you do fear?}

{I can give him what ever he wants.}

{Follow my lead.}

"Hi, I'm Cynthia. Gloria asked that I take care of you. You see, I'm being trained, and you are supposed to be a good place to understand kinks."

"You charge the same rate as her? $2500 for two hours?"

"Yes, same rates."

Looking over her shoulder, "Gloria, you'll still owe me. I'll be back."

"How about you don't. You call her debt paid, I'll give you all night for free."

"You know what we want?"

"Yeah, you're going to tie me up and let Monica do anything she wants until sun up. It terrifies me and not getting paid makes it worse. But Gloria's a friend." She heard Gloria gasp in shock. Cynthia waggled her butt at Gloria in encouragement. "What do you say?"

"We both get you, right?"

"Deal." She stuck her hand out to seal the deal. He took her hand, squeezed it until she grimaced and said, "deal."

"Give me a minute." Turning to Gloria, she saw the tough hooker in tears. "Gloria, it's all right. Kitten says they don't want to hurt us, just use us hard. We can handle it."

"But... for free? Why?"

"Someone who didn't know me helped me when I most needed it. Doing the same for someone else seems the best way to pass along the favor." She said with a smile.

"You get back here by 7 or I'm calling the cops. I know who he is. If you're hurt, I'll see him fry. You hear that! You don't hurt her, you hear!"

"Gloria, she's going to have a wonderful time, you'll see. Come on in Cynthia. A loyal friend will be sweet to torment."

{Kitten, you're on. It gets too bad, you swap, you hear. This will be different. He might not be around all the time to guide you.}

{Don't worry. I'll have a ball.} Kitten said as they passed in her head, chuckling.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers