All Three Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

Yet another dick head pressed up against my butt, worked back and forth in my anus, then started fucking me up the ass, lubricated by the slippery load of the previous occupant's semen. It wasn't just three men!

The glorious, all-hole fucking continued, nonstop. The guy fucking my mouth shot a load of sperm down my throat, his strong hands holding my face hard against a pair of pulsing balls, forcing me to do exactly what I wanted to do—deep throat that cock and swallow its load of warm, salty cum.

This time it was no surprise to have a fresh cock bobbing in front of my face a moment later, to suck it and have it start to fuck my mouth with deep strokes, pistoning the cum already in my mouth out onto my cheeks and chin.

When Bobby's cock stiffened and shot a load in my pussy, I was dripping warm cum from every hole, just as I had fantasized for years.

Bobby slipped out from under me and another man took his place, fitting an enormous cock head into position, then driving it deep into my cum-filled pussy, spitting me like a chicken. I was being fucked continuously in all three holes. I came and came, again and again.

Each load of cum in my mouth tasted different from the others. Some were more sour or more salty, creamier or more concentrated. But every one thrilled me. Every cock that entered my ass or my cunt felt different. One was thicker, another longer or more curved. But every one felt good inside me.

Time after time I thrilled to the feel of a load of cum shooting up my ass, tasted another load of semen filling and overflowing my greedy mouth, felt another cock spasming, lubricating my pussy with fresh spunk, each cock unique, each cock replaced by an eager new one, erect and hot to fuck me, to fill one of my holes, to shoot me full of cum.

I don't remember how many orgasms I had. Let's just say a lot. It must have gone on for an hour or more.

Finally, the cock up my ass spurted cum and withdrew with no replacement. The man underneath me shot his load in my cunt and slipped quietly out of the room. The man fucking my mouth bucked, pulled his pulsing cock from my lips, and shot warm cum all over my face.

I collapsed on the bed. I heard the hotel room door click shut. Someone turned off the TV. Bobby came in and took my hand. "Happy, baby?" He asked.

"Completely." I answered. I was thoroughly fucked and dripping cum from every hole. "I always dreamed of a gang bang, but I was afraid. You kept me safe though, didn't you?"

He nodded. "I made sure no one was doing anything that wasn't what you wanted."

"And you know exactly what I want. You're the best husband ever."

I reached down and took his familiar cock in my hand, felt it stir and start to stiffen. "Pick a hole," I said. "Any hole. Do whatever you want. I promise my other holes won't be jealous."

Bobby got a warm washcloth and gently wiped the cum off my face. Then he sat me on the edge of the bed and took my face in his hands. His engorged prick was an inch from my mouth. I licked my lips.

"This is going to take a long time," he said. "I came just a little while ago."

I nodded. "Good. I want to suck you for a long time. Happy anniversary, baby."

He pushed his rapidly hardening cock into my mouth, holding my head at just the angle he wanted, and began to fuck my mouth, taking his time. I felt serene. My other holes were completely satisfied. All I felt, all I wanted, was the cock in my mouth.

I sucked contentedly on Bobby's cock, giving it my full attention. He fucked my mouth slowly, enjoying every flick of my tongue, pushing deep into my throat whenever he wanted, savoring the feel of my throat muscles convulsing around his cock. I've never been so happy.

I sucked his dick for an hour or longer. I used my hand as an extension of my lips, making a tight ring that stroked him into the warmth and wetness of my mouth. I pumped his cock and sucked the head. I took him deep into my throat and gagged, squeezing his cock with my throat muscles. He fucked my mouth and I sucked gratefully on his dick, in perfect contentment.

Then he began to face-fuck me in earnest. His cock swelled in my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum. I moaned, wanting his cum on my tongue. He groaned in anticipation, then stopped moving, his cock deep in my mouth, savoring the moment. His orgasm, when it came, was like nothing ever before. He practically screamed with pleasure as his cock pulsed, shooting out a monster load of familiar cum. The taste of my man.

He held my face tenderly in his hands, looking deep into my eyes, as his hips bucked and his throbbing dick spurted hot cum into my welcoming mouth. Out of nowhere, I climaxed, my cunt spasming out jets of the night's earlier semen. I eagerly sucked the cum from my husband's cock, milking the shaft for the pearly liquid, rolling it on my tongue before I swallowed it, licking up the sperm that dribbled down my chin. I licked, sucked, and swallowed all of his cum, cleaning his cock with my tongue while looking him in the eyes, grateful for every drop.

All three of my holes were stretched, thoroughly fucked, and full of cum. A warm cock was still in my mouth, the taste of fresh cum still on my tongue. I was totally satisfied.

Content, at long last.

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers
12