All Through the Family

Story Info
Nick has fun with his GF.
678 words
3.35
6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick arrived at his girlfriend's house looking forward to a great time. Irene was as hot as they come, in amazing shape, and they had the whole day to work those three things out.

Their mouths met one another's as soon as Nick came in, feeling up his hot 20-year-old girlfriend. Both had the hot summer day off from school and work and planned to make the most of it. Irene grabbed his cock through his pants to assure he was ready and they hit the couch in the living room. Irene straddled him, her loose thin shorts allowing her to feel everything he was packing and what she would soon be enjoying. Nick whipped off his own shirt, then hers, her lithe muscular body appearing and being grabbed all over. Irene worked on Nick's pants button and they worked together to slide them off, no foreplay today, they had business to attend to. Irene's shorts came off with his revealing no panties and a ready pussy. She spat into her hand and lathered Nick's swollen head before giving her own slit a rub to ensure they were ready.

She sat down on top of him and worked her way down onto his hard dick. Mouths still entwined, Nick lowered his hands to Irene's hips, guiding her and helping her slam her firm shapely ass down onto his needy cock. She was tight and warm and wet and riding him for all he was worth, satiating his own need for pleasure, as well as his need to give it. Nick slapped Irene's perfect muscular ass with one hand and grabbed her neck with the other as he asserted his dominance over her and gave her exactly what she wanted: to be taken control of.

Just then, Nick saw movement behind Irene, someone had walked from the hallway to the kitchen. He was worried about her parents being there, but they probably would have stopped them by now, so he continued his good work, as Irene would not notice anything except him slowing down at this point. Looking behind her he then saw her 19-year-old sister Anna appear in only a purple bikini and headphones, and only then noticed the two lovers on the couch. It would appear Anna was headed for the pool but stopped in the kitchen for a snack. Anna did not move for a moment, as the heated lovemaking ensued.

Irene had buried her head in Nick's shoulder, biting down as an orgasm overtook her as he worked away. He took this opportunity to look over Anna, who was the less sporty but more classically hot version of Irene. The bikini looked fantastic on her young curves, and Nick thrust harder into her older sister. Anna watched for a few seconds before realizing Nick had seen her, and she fled back to the backyard pool.

Watching that perfect ass leave, Nick wrapped his arms around Irene and slammed into her as hard as he could, her juices now leaking around his cock. Telling her he was about to cum, the dutiful girlfriend got off and onto her knees jerking him off. He aimed at her face and shot a healthy load onto her gorgeous face, with her smiling underneath the layer of cum.

Upon finishing, Nick informed Irene of Anna walking in on them. "Oh my god I had no idea anyone was home, her and George were supposed to go to the beach today!" She continued, very embarrassed: "Thank god it wasn't George who walked in, what would he think of me?" a grin came over her cum-covered face, "Thank you for not stopping though, I needed this!"

"No problem," Nick said with a grin of his own, "how about you get cleaned up and I smooth things over with Anna?" Irene agreed and faked giving him a cum-covered kiss before gathering her clothes and retreating upstairs. Nick pulled his clothes on and went to see the other hot woman in the house, his dick already twitching again, despite just emptying itself onto Irene.