All Tied Up

Story Info
Claire is tied up and used.
2.2k words
4.23
56.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

"Want to have sex?" Claire asks me.

Since we are both teachers, we don't teach in the summer. It is the afternoon. She's watching TV, and I'm painting some miniatures.

"Right now?" I ask looking up from the model I'm working on.

"Why not?"

"I'm kind of doing something."

"What if we do something special? I know you like it when I suggest things," she says and gets off the couch to walk over to me.

"What do you want to do?" I ask and clean off my brush.

She looks over my painting for a moment before she says, "I want you to tie me up and fuck me."

"I thought you didn't want to try that?"

"I wasn't sure about butt plugs either, but that turned out okay," she says and grabs my hand pulling me from the table.

"What do you want me to tie you up with?"

"I don't know. I figured you'd think of something."

"Okay," I say. "I'll figure something out. You get ready. Pick out some lingerie."

She smiles before heading to the bathroom. I go to the bedroom and look through the closet for our sexy stuff. I find the handkerchief we've used for blindfolding and grab it. I'm not sure if it will work for tying, but I could blindfold her again. Neither of us have really expressed much interest in bondage, so I'm not really sure what she's wanting or thinking of when she says "tie me up." I'm not very good at being dominant or rough because it makes me uncomfortable, but there is a certain excitement to tying her up and doing whatever I want to her. My dick throbs in my pants and gets a little hard. I remember that I bought some rope one time for a costume in college. I go out to the garage and fish around until I find it. It looks like there is enough there. It isn't very thick. Once back inside, I grab some scissors and cut it into smaller pieces. I put it with the handkerchief on the bed and wait for Claire to get out of the bathroom. The buzzing of her electric razor stops and she comes into the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Ooo," she says when she spots the rope on the bed.

I leave and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and by the time I get back she's put on a black and purple lace bra and matching panties. My dick twitches at the sight of her sprawled on the bed waiting for me.

"How do you want me to do it?" I ask.

"However you want," she says. She sits up and squeezes her tits together to create a canyon of cleavage. "I want you to use me."

Damn. She sounds so sexy when she talks like that. It makes me heart pound and my dick throb.

"Put on some lip gloss while I think," I tell her.

She smiles and gets up. She goes to the closet and comes back with a tube of lip gloss. She makes a show of rubbing it over her lips until they glisten. I tell her I'm going to blindfold her first and she smiles eagerly. I fold the handkerchief up and tie it around her head. I tell her to wait a moment while I think about how I'm going to tie her up. I try to go to the closet as quietly as possible and grab a few toys just in case I want to use them. When I come back, I grab one of the ropes. I direct her to lay down on her back. I straddle her and let my hard cock rub against her through my shorts before grabbing her hands and pulling them behind her back. I loop the rope around her wrists and tie it so she has a little movement. I don't want them to be uncomfortable. I help her to a sitting position and unclip her bra. I take the longest of the ropes and loop it around her chest so that it circles her breasts in a figure eight before I tie it behind her back as well. I make sure that it is tight enough to not slip down but loose enough that it doesn't rub painfully. As I finish tying it, she moans softly. I push her onto her back and tie the last piece of rope around her ankles. I step back to admire her sexy body. The white ropes contrast nicely with her summer tan. Her smooth skin looks delicious.

"Doing okay?" I ask her. "I can stop anytime."

"I want you to fuck me," she says. "Use me however you want. Make me your toy."

I step back to the bed and slap her ass harder than I normally do. She moans even as a red mark shows up. I slap the other cheek and the sound fills the room for one sexy moment. I have her spin around so that she is still on her back but her head is toward the edge of the bed now. I pull her to the edge so her head is mostly over it. Her lips still glisten and beg for my cock to be between them. I strip off my clothes and stroke my cock a moment making sure that it is hard. I gently slap the side of her face with my hard cock and she giggles. I've never done that before other than when joking. I slap the other side of her face with my dick but this time it is harder and she moans rather than giggles. I pull her again so her head is hanging down more before rubbing the head of my cock against her lips. She starts to lick the tip.

"I didn't tell you to do that," I tell her and I surprise myself with my assertiveness.

She moans and closes her mouth. I rub the tip of my dick against her lips for a bit longer so that my precum joins the lip gloss and makes her lips glisten. Some of it has smeared on my head and it shines in the afternoon light streaking between the curtains. I use my hand to part her lips and put my dick between them. She begins to swirl her tongue around my cock and I shudder each time she licks the sensitive spot right underneath the head. I move so that I'm no longer standing beside her but standing in front and slightly over her. I start to ease my cock further into her mouth. I don't want her to gag and I'm not sure if this angle will work for her. I'd seen it in porn before but those women were used to it. However, Claire is my porn star and she takes me dick in her mouth with no problem. I thrust my hips slowly and fuck her mouth. I stop to make sure she can catch her breath at intervals. Soon, I feel myself building a little too much toward orgasm and pull my dick from her sexy mouth.

I push her back all the way onto the bed and roll her over. I slap her ass a few more times to make it red again. I trace my finger down her slit and she shudders. Her pussy is drenched with desire, but I'm not done with her yet. I slap her ass harder than I ever have before and it leaves a complete handprint. She said I can do anything and for a moment I consider lubing up her ass and my cock and taking her ass, but we'd never done that before and I wouldn't want to force her. I do grab the lube though and one of the butt plugs I'd brought out with me. I pour some of the lube on her ass and rub it in until it shines. I want her to think that's all I'm doing so when I start teasing her asshole with the butt plug it surprises her. I lube up the silicon butt plug and spread her ass. Her tight hole winks back at me and I rub the end of the butt plug against it. She shudders and moans, but doesn't say anything. I use the plug to spread lube around her asshole before inserting the tip in. I ease it in and out slowly a few times and each time push it in deeper. I add a little more lube to it and push it all the way. As soon as her asshole closes around it she sighs with a fluttering breath.

"You like your ass being filled?" I ask and slap her again.

"Fuck yes," she says.

"You like it when I slap your ass?"

"Slap my ass, Jake. Slap it until its red."

I slap her ass a few more times and at this point I imagine it does sting a little. I roll her onto her back and pull her panties to the side. I admire her neatly trimmed bush. Her pussy lips shine with desire and I can see her creaminess. I grab a dildo and use it to tease her pussy. I trace it around her mound. I caress her sweet pussy lips with it. I part her lips and run it lengthwise across them before thrusting the dildo into her pussy in one quick motion. She gasps and moans a soft "fuck." I fuck her with the dildo slowly at first, but soon pick up the pace. I use my other hand to hold her rub her clit and she starts to twitch and shudder. I rub her clit and pound her with the dildo as fast and hard as I can. I don't let up and soon she's coming hard.

"Fuck, Jake," she screams. "That feels so good. That feels so fucking good."

Because she is tied up, she can't use her hands or close her legs to get me to stop so I make her convulse as long as I think she can take. By the end no words come out of her mouth and she's out of breath completely. I slow down until finally I've stopped. I take the dildo out of her pussy and its covered in her desire. I bring it to her lips.

"Suck on it," I tell her. "I want you to taste yourself. You can't stop sucking on it. Keep it in your mouth until I tell you to stop."

She obeys by wrapping her lips around. I thrust it in and out of her mouth a moment making sure she cleans all her juices off it before I let go. It starts to slip out of her mouth and I see her move her arms like she's going to use them to grab it, but her hands are still tied behind her back. The dildo drops from her mouth and I pick it up.

"I didn't tell you to stop," I tell her and place it in her mouth again.

This time she holds onto it with her mouth and I roll her over one more time. I pull her up to where she would be on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, but her hands are tied behind her back so she has to lean on her shoulder with her face to the side so she can keep the dildo in her mouth as well. I slap her ass again and she moans through the dildo in her mouth. Because I tied her legs together, I can't kneel behind her and fuck her. So instead, I stand up on the bed and squat down. I angle my dick downwards and with one hand holding her the rope between her wrists and the other one pulling her panties to the side I plunge my cock into her hungry pussy. She screams loudly but it is just noise with the dildo in her mouth. Normally, I start slowly, but this time I begin pounding her right away. My balls slap against her and her pussy is so wet I can hear it with each thrust of my hard cock.

"You like being tied up and fucked?" I ask. "You like me using you like my own little fuck toy?"

I switch from quick thrusts to long hard thrusts that make her body rock forward each time I slam down into her.

"You like me fucking you from behind with your ass filled?"

With each thrust I let me cock almost completely slip out of her before thrusting it back into her.

"You like being my dirty girl? You like having all you holes filled?"

I begin to thrust faster and faster. I know I won't last much longer. I feel the orgasm boiling up inside me. My balls tighten and my vision blurs.

"Oh fuck," I say. "I'm going to cum so deep in your pussy."

I groan loudly and my large load begins to erupt into her. Its so intense I don't feel anything else but an overwhelming sense of pleasure. After a few more thrusts that I'm barely aware of, I've pumped all my hot cum into her. I slip out and she starts to slump over. She lays on her side still tied up with her ass plugged and dildo in her mouth. In a moment, my cum starts to drip out of her pussy and down her leg.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers