All Tits and Bum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." she warned. "Lick my pussy some more."

I reluctantly leaned back on my haunches to gaze at the sight before me. Her legs were spread wide, the top of her inner thighs shiny and wet. Her long pussy lips were gaping wide and her clitoris and opening almost beckoning me forward. I could feel her warmth long before my face slipped between her sopping lips, and a few seconds later, she sighed and lifted her knees back to her chest to improve the angle. Once comfortable, she told me when to lick her clitoris, and when to suckle on her lips. I learned to read the little tremors and shudders that rocked her body and concentrated on those little spots. Eventually she rolled away from me and chuckled.

"Mmmm, you're not too bad for a beginner." she said. "Lie down and let me have a turn on top."

I slipped onto the couch and watched as Jo lifted a leg over me, her hand taking my cock and directing it to her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. She moved back and forth to get the position right, and then began to work herself up and down on me.

"You young man, have got a very nice cock." she suggested.

"That's good."

"Mmmm, it's a good size. Not too big to suck, but straight, hard and good to fuck." she added.

Jo lowered her face to mine and jabbed her tongue deep into my mouth, she kissed me passionately as her buttocks rose and fell on my attentive cock. For the next few minutes, she rocked her pussy up and down my cock, her leaking juices making my thighs wet and slippery. She seemed to slip into a different world, and while she passionately kissed and nuzzled me, her eyes were closed and her mind obviously concentrating on her own pleasure.

"Mmmm, you can cum whenever you want now." she whispered.

"What about you, aren't you going to cum?"

She smiled down at me and hooked her hanging hair over an ear, "Don't worry about me, I'll do it later when I'm by myself.

"What do you mean?"

I just finger my clit till I cum." she replied. "Most guys don't wanna know."

"I wanna see, do it while I watch."

"Nah."

"C'mon, just for me. I've never seen a girl cum."

Jo eventually relented and dismounted me, she then asked me to get a towel. By the time I got back, she was spread legged on the couch with her fingers moving up and down her pussy.

"Hope I can do this." she commented as I slid the towel under her. "I've never had an audience before."

I sat on the floor between her legs, my face only a few inches away from her shiny pink pussy. Using two fingers, she began to rub her clit in a slow circular motion.

"Don't have big cums." she murmured after a while. "Just lots of nice little ones."

For the next few minutes I watched in fascination as Jo fingered herself through three or four orgasms, recognisable only by her deep sighs and the tensing of her body. Then she asked me to slide the head of my cock inside her. Trouble was, my cock wasn't exactly long enough for her to get her hand down there too, but it was still good fun.

She then took me by the ears and guided my face right back into that gooey mess and rubbed my face up and down her slit, and I just let her. She cried in both pleasure and pain as I sucked her engorged post orgasmic clitoris into my mouth and raked my tongue over it. Then she pushed me away.

"Okay, let's finish you off." she said. "Change places and I'll blow you."

Seconds later, Jo was kneeling in front of me with her tongue gently polishing my knob.

"This is the best fucking I've had for awhile." she said. "For a beginner, that's pretty fuckin good. Just to show my appreciation, I'll let you cum in my mouth. Don't usually do it 'cause it tastes like shit. But 'cause it's your first time, and you've been so good, I'll make an allowance just this once. Just don't tell anyone though, then everybody will expect it."

Jo then began to suck my cock with a vengeance, first long slurping deep strokes right to the hilt, then concentrating on the head while her hand worked the shaft. It felt fucking fantastic, and she soon worked into a nice rhythm. I wanted it to last forever, but soon the pressure began to build. Jo read me well and raised herself to her knees a few seconds before I fired. Her hand moved faster and faster, her mouth jammed firmly over the head of my cock.

My orgasm was intense and powerful, and I watched in fascination as Jo's cheeks bulged with my cum. After a couple of shots, she relaxed her mouth and allowed my cum to dribble from her lips without breaking her rhythm. She then lifted her mouth and firmly stroked the underside of my cock with her thumb bringing me new intense pleasure just as my orgasm began to wane. She lowered her face to my knob and massaged it with her lips and cheek as the last dregs of cum leaked from me. She pushed a big globule of cum from her mouth with her tongue and removed it with her finger. Then lowered her mouth over it down to the hilt and slowly pulled up as her tongue caressed the underside of my shaft. When she had only the head in her mouth, she suckled it for another thirty seconds or so as I squirmed beneath her.

Jo then balanced one breast on each of my thighs and smiled smugly up at me, "Well lover boy, how was that?"

"Holy fuckin hell, that was unbelievable." I muttered.

"That's great, now pass your beer. My taste buds ain't too fond of cum, even yours." she replied with good humour.

I watched as Jo finished off my beer and cleaned her face as best she could with the towel. She then took my flaccid worn out cock, pulled it out straight and asked if I wanted to go another round. Thankfully she was only joking. But she did snuggle up on the couch with me which was really quite nice. She smiled as I explored her body knowing that it was more about inquisitiveness than just sex. But she eventually pulled herself away and began to retrieve her clothes from the floor. I got to my feet and took her into my arms, her erect nipples pushing back at me.

"Thanks for you know what, I'll never forget this night as long as I live." I suggested with some sincerity.

Jo looked up at me with a big smile as her hand playfully cupped my testicles, "Don't worry, the pleasure was half mine. If that was your first fuck, then I'd sure like to be around for the next few. You could probably teach Max a thing or two about how make a girl happy."

That night I lay alone in my bed trying to come to grips about the unexpected loss of my virginity. I wanted to stay awake and recount each second of the most exciting night of my life, but sleep eventually took me.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of running water in the shower down the hallway. I figured it had to be Jo, for the likelihood of Max being up before lunchtime was remote at best. My thoughts turned to the lovely Jo and what had happened not so many hours previous. A formidable tent grew in the middle of the bed as I took myself in hand. I might have ejaculated before too long, but my bedroom door opened and Jo's smug face peeped around the door.

"Still alive then?" she asked.

"Just."

Jo stepped into the room with just a towel wrapped around herself, her hair wringing wet and dripping water to the carpet. She approached the bed and eyed my little tent under the covers with some interest, and quick as a flash ripped the covers from my naked body. I made my erection dance in the cool air just for her.

"Oh my, my, what do we have here?" she inquired.

"All your fault."

Jo undid the knotted towel and let it drop to the floor; she grinned, cupped her large breasts and caressed her nipples with her fingers as I looked up at her. My eyes feasted upon her nudity, especially where her curvaceous tan thighs met. She placed a hand onto the bed and stretched herself over me in the sixty nine position. I watched as a large thigh slipped over my head exposing her slightly parted pussy lips, and it slowly lowered upon my waiting face.

I recognised the faint scent of soap as her substantial pussy lips engulfed the best part of my face. Jo then slid back and forth before settling comfortably in one place, my nose firmly in her opening and my mouth right on her clitoris. I felt her hand take hold of my cock and give it a less than gentle squeeze.

"Just remember what I've got in my mouth before you make any comments about the size of my arse." she whispered before settling her lips over my shaft.

What happened next was a repeat of the night before, lots and lots of hot passionate sex. This time we took the whole day to play around, only disturbed when Max came looking for Jo. He grinned as he closed the door leaving us to it. Jo crawled out of bed and left late that Sunday afternoon before my parents arrived home. She didn't want to face them knowing what she'd just done to their innocent darling little son. Max later laughed and patted me on the back after suggesting that I would have to reciprocate with one of my girlfriends. He knew in his heart that I wouldn't, but I guess he lived in hope.

In my naivety, I thought I'd gotten clean away with my little romps with Jo. But a couple of days later, my dad cornered me and held up one of Jo's red ear rings. He told me that that mum had found it between the blankets when she'd changed the sheets on my bed. He didn't wait for an explanation; he just gave me a wink and put his finger to his lips, then suggested that when you're deep in a hole, it doesn't pay to keep digging. In other words shut up and don't say anything. My mum gave me the cold shoulder for a few days after that little episode.

It would be many years later at my stag night before my wedding day that I confessed to my dad what Jo and I had got up to. I was trying to embarrass him just a little, but he then told us about a girl he used to date in his young years. The girlfriend in question used to work late nights in a shop, and dad would go round early in the evening and bang the mother. He would then wait for the girlfriend to come home and bang her too. As you can imagine, his story was much better than mine.

Anyway, getting back to me and Jo. By the following Friday night, I'd gathered enough courage to look her up again. It was quite early, and the ice cream parlour she worked in was nearly deserted when I walked in. Jo saw me immediately and smiled as I approached the counter.

"Hello lover boy." she said. "It's good to see you again."

Jo turned to another girl behind the counter, "Hey Tina, this is Max's little brother. You know; the one I told you about."

Tina, a cute little brunette approached the counter and looked at me with a knowing grin, "Oh, the virgin?"

They both laughed as I blushed with embarrassment.

"He's a virgin no more." Jo implied. "Twice gave me a right good seeing to."

"Any good?" Tina asked.

"Hell yeah, he's got a nice big cock, and likes to lick pussy. What else does a girl need?"

"Mmmm." Tina muttered.

So, what brings you down here?" Jo asked with feigned innocence. "Suppose you wanna fuck some more?"

She was dead right of course, but the directness of her question caught me by surprise. I again blushed as both girls waited for what seemed an eternity for my answer.

"Well, I'll tell you what." Jo said. "I finish here at nine, and if you're around I'll take you home and fuck your brains out. That sound okay to you?"

"Sure." I stammered.

Tina looked over at Jo, "Wanna share him?"

"What, a threesome?" she Jo asked.

Tina grinned, "I'm game if you are. I've never had a threesome."

Jo eyes lit up as she considered the lewd suggestion, "Me neither, I'm up for It." she said turning her attention to me. "How about you, reckon you handle both of us?"

"Sure, no problem." I lied.

A grinning Tina picked up an empty waffle cone and filled it full of ice cream, then leaned over the counter and handed it to me exposing a deep cleavage as she did so.

"You take this away with you and practice your licking, and then you'd better get some rest. Cause when Jo and I get hold of you tonight, we're gonna give you some other things to lick, and we both want a good job done, don't we Jo."

"Oh yes my little sweet. You're gonna have twice as much licking to do." Jo suggested seductively.

A minute later I was outside the parlour with the ice cream in my trembling hand. A lesser man might have been tempted to take big steps and clear out right out of town, and out of danger. But I now was a lover of women, and if I could handle one, how hard could it be to handle two I bravely asked myself. Well, there was only one way to find out.

12