All Too Rushed

Story Info
Hurried soccer mom gets a surprise.
2.4k words
3.63
224.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well rats, I was just getting out of the bath and the soccer coach called to say practice was called off due to the rain turning to freezing rain. It was my day to pick up the boys, mine and Ellen's, my neighbor. I really didn't have the time or urge to get all dressed so I flung my housecoat over my bath robe, tied it tight and slipped on my fuzzy slippers. I'm so glad I have a warm garage.

I wasn't much paying attention when I rolled through the stop I normally do. I checked for oncoming traffic but didn't expect a truck in front of me. I stomped my brakes but even the anti-locks didn't help and I thudded him pretty good. Crap, I thought! Now I'm going to be later still.

I waited a minute and when no one came out of this plumbing truck I started to back up. Oh no, this burley guy jumped out and he was mad. He must have been six feet tall and easily over 225 pounds and with big arms. I didn't want to get out, not being dressed and he stormed up to my door and started kicking it.

"What the fuck you doing? Where the hell did you think you were going?" he screamed through the window.

He started banging so hard on the window and shouted, "Open up this fucking window and get your ass out here."

I was more than a little intimidated, here he is six feet and powerful and I only five two, with shoes. But with out thinking I did it. Like a complete fool I opened the door and got out.

"You thought cuz you got a fancy car you could just take off leave me to get fucked." He screamed.

"No no please I just wanted to drive up and see if anyone was in the truck." I stammered. He was right though I probably would have left, just to get the kids. Oh no the kids!

"My boss will hang my ass, damn it! I just got this fucking job back after getting out of corrections and you were going to put me back in, bitch!"

He was really getting worked up here. "No please I have insurance, we can pay for this, we can work it out, let me go back to my car and get my purse."

I turned to go back to the car but as quick as a cat he jumped over to me, grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. What happened next was a complete shock to me. He hit me so hard against my head I saw stars and found myself on all four on the wet ground. I had never, ever been hit that hard before, not even in my car accident last year. I was in total shock.

But before I could even scream, cry or get up I could feel him grab me but the hair put up on the top of my head and literally lift me from the ground. I grabbed on to his wrist to try and get some of my weight off it but it hurt so bad. The next thing I knew the back of the truck door was opening and I was flung in like dirty laundry.

"Grab her and hold her until I get in." he shouted.

I was quickly grabbed by two men, one young, not much over 18, pimply faced, kind of scared looking and the other older 40's maybe with a huge pot belly. He had a look on his face that exemplified the word leer. They wrapped their arms around me and the young one whispered "Don't make him mad, just don't make him mad."

He slammed shut the back door and slid in from the drivers side leaving the door open and cold rushing in. Cutting two cords he threw them to the men and said, "Tie her hands to the supports, here" kicking at some supports holding racks of plumbing supplies in bins.

"Please, please don't do this, I promise not to say anything about this. We can just treat this like an accident. The insurance will pay for the truck and, and my husband will pay for your inconvenience." I tried sweet talking in my nicest voice.

"Inconvenience, inconvenience. You don't know from fucking inconvenience, bitch!" he almost spit at me.

Slapping the younger man by the side of the head, "You two go sit up front while I figure this out."

He stepped over me with his boots standing on my hair inches from my head. That's when he looked down and I realized my housecoat and robe were open. Not all the way but quite a ways. I tried to cover by rolling my knees to the side but that just uncovered my butt more. Oh shit I was thinking.

He stepped over me and cut two more cords. He grabbed an ankle and slipped the loop over it. Now it was time to panic. I started to kick and scream but he wrapped the other end of the cord around the second row of bins and my housecoat and robe fell open. He turned and slapped me across the face so hard I thought my teeth would come out.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you!". He said this so violently I knew he really meant it.

He tied my other leg and now I was totally exposed from the waist down. "Look here boys, she was on her way to get some." He said and they rudely laughed.

"Well don't want to disappoint her, huh boys?"

Oh my God how could this be happening? Please let something, or someone intervene.

"Please don't, please. I'm a happily married woman, I have to go get my kids please just let me go" and I started to cry.

"Cry me a river bitch, it ain't working on me. Happily married women my ass. Happily married women don't go whoring about with their cunts in the breeze!" He spat. Ok I hit a sore spot on him, I'm in deep trouble.

"Go, drive." He said to the fat man behind the wheel.

"Hey man the car. We can't just leave it there." He said back.

"Ok good thinking. Kid go follow us up to the ravine and we'll dump it there. Don't forget to get her purse!" he shot back.

"Uh, I don't know, what…." The boy stammered.

"Just fucking do it" he shouted back.

The kid jumped out of the truck and the fat man started it up and started to drive.

"All right, it's about five minutes up to there and I'll be deep into your pussy by then." He said.

"Please don't, just take my purse, just let me leave please." I pleaded.

He grabbed my face and I fully expected another slap but instead felt duct tape put over my mouth.

"I won't abide much talk when I'm busy fucking." And both men laughed or more correctly sneered.

It was at this point I had resigned myself to my fate. Just let it happen and let it be over with. He circled around and very roughly put his whole hand over my crotch area. When he tried to shove his finger in me, still being dry, I jerked up with a start.

"I know you want it, you'll get it soon enough slut." He growled.

I hated that he thought that. He forced his rough finger in and I just lay there as he slipped it in and out. He removed his hand spit on it and went back in, this time poking another finger at my bottom hole. Oh please not there. I was saving that for my husband's birthday. He had wanted to but it never quite fit so I had slowly worked it open with my vibe and was going to give it up to him next week.

"Whoa slut, your asshole is biggern' your cunt." He taunted. "time to get busy."

He put his head between my legs and alternately licked and spit on my pussy. I closed my eyes but heard him unzip his trousers and heard his pants hit the truck floor. I could hear the fat man chuckling.

"She gonna like that big old fat hog, boss." He said.

"Damn right she is. Hey take a look at the cock that's gonna fill you right up." the boss man said.

I tried not to look but he straddled my chest, turned my head and started to slap my face with it. Oh my god that was easily the largest penis I had ever seen.

"Hey how about a titty fuck for a warm up?" he said pulling open my robe but I'm very small on top and all he did was rub his penis over them. "Oh there ain't nothing here to fuck." He said and roughly slide between my legs and smashed down on my hips. I could feel him rubbing the head of his penis up and down, I guess trying to find the opening and the instant he did I tried to shove it all in at once. I had never felt so full, so stretched or a penis that far back inside me, I almost gagged. The sound of that made him laugh and he started to thrust deeply into me, hard, mean thrusts.

The truck had by now rolled to a stop and the kid had come in the side door.

"Check it out kid. Boss man's fucking her good. You'z next.." the fat man laughed.

With that the boss man started pumping in and out in such a furry I was getting scared he would really tear me apart. But in seconds he grunted, leaned over and bit my breast as he hip thrusted my sore pussy. I was hoping he was finished but with a wild look in his eyes he said, "Now for the booty!."

I tried to shout or say something but the tape muffled almost all the sounds.

"We'll see if this asshole is a sweet as it tasted." He said and popped the head of his penis in all too quick. It hurt like no hurt I've felt before and I tried arching my back to get away. He laughed maniacally and grabbed my hips and just tore his way in. His rough painfully thrusts were getting easier to take probably because of the blood lubricating his penis. I'm not sure how long this lasted or if he had orgasmed in me but finally he rolled off me.

"Now it's your turn boy." the fat man said.

"No that's ok, I can't" he stammered.

"Do it boy or I'll rip you a new asshole" the boss man said.

He started to slowly undo his jeans but the fat man rushed over and yanked them down.

"Come on boy that's some fine cunt there" the fat man said.

The young kid wasn't even the slightest bit hard. "Oh shit, I think he likes boys. You like boys kid?" the boss man taunted.

"No no, I'm just,, nervous" he said.

"Damn boy it's your first isn't it, hell yes it is don't lie to me" Boss man seemed mighty pleased over this.

He loomed over me grabbed the tape and yanked it off and put his hand over my mouth in one swift move. "You suck this boys cock good until it's hard and you put one tooth on his dick and I'll smash them all out."

The boy was pushed over me and his penis shoved into my mouth. It was pretty small by any measure and fortunately it didn't take long to get somewhat hard. I so wanted this to end, to get out of this nightmare.

He was taunted by his fellow workers and pushed and shoved between my legs. Boss man spread me even more open and guided the boy's penis into me. He thrust a few times and I could feel he was getting smaller. He laid his head next to mine and whispered "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". "That's ok, I understand" I whispered back. I almost felt sorry for him.

A few seconds later he said "I can't finish, I'm falling out"

"Just make believe." I encouraged. Just get off me is what I was thinking. And with a few hip jerks and a sorry sounding moan he withdrew. When I felt a few drops of semen on my belly I realized he had come on insertion. So much for any sympathy I had for him.

The fat man hoped up and grinned "Now I'm getting the sloppy parts" and he dropped his pants. I have never seen such a large belly with out clothes on and it made me sick to think he was going to put that nasty penis in me.

He untied one leg and handed it to Boss man. "Here you gotta pull'em back so I can get in her." And soon the other was pulled up and the fat mean between my legs. He smelled so bad and I could smell the stench of his unwashed penis. I hardly felt him enter me because of the weight of his belly on me. Fortunately he lasted all of a minute or so but as he got up I felt something warm and wet hit my chest and looked to see Boss man urinating on me and laughing like a madman.

As soon as he was finished they all put their clothes back on and Boss man said, "ok bitch you get to go now". I was a little bit leery but he untied my hands and dragged me out of the truck. Just as he started to push me to my car I felt a hard crack on the back of my head and everything went black.

The next thing I remember is the car bumping down the ravine and my hands tied to the steering wheel. I looked up and saw a tree just before the drop off. And once again everything went black.

I did live through this waking up in the hospital. The car hit the tree and the airbags deployed. It was only later I found out that I was found by Emergency Rescue responding to another accident. A plumbing truck had skidded off the icy road, crashed through a barrier and flipped upside down in the river. All three passengers died. Lucky me.