All Treats, No Tricks

Story Info
Halloween Mystery
4.5k words
4.07
55.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers

My wife and I love costume parties. There is something incredibly sexy about not knowing who is behind a mask or what guests might or might not be wearing underneath their costumes. Excessive flirting, sexual innuendo and seduction are all part of Halloween when good looking people get together for a little drinking and a lot of extra-curricular activity.

While we are both in our 50's we stay in good shape and have friends that do the same. A few weeks ago we were invited to a Halloween party in the town where we live at the home of a casual acquaintance. They asked us to bring another couple along so we invited an attractive twosome from our old neighborhood who we hoped would be up for a little adventure and making some new friends.

My MILF of a wife Janet was going as a hot nurse dressed to kill from her head to her toes with a white hat, obligatory stethoscope, white jumper, white garter, thigh high fishnets and white spiked heels that show off her exquisite legs. I wasn't sure if white panties were part of the ensemble or not. She loves to keep me guessing in that department and it was all I could do to keep my hands off of her before we got there.

I was dressed as a fireman, making the 6 hour trip down from my wife's favorite fire company on Cape Cod. Ever since she came face to face with a couple of West Dennis hunks about 10 years ago I think she has been secretly fantasizing about a threesom with me nowhere in sight.

We had a drink or two at home and arrived at their house at about 10. It was a beautiful 5 bedroom colonial in a newer neighborhood of town. It was decorated like a haunted house with a lot of dark corners filled with scantily clad ghouls and goblins. There had to be at least 100 people there. We were greeted by an unknown brunette dressed as a sensuous witch in black fishnets, a short silk robe covering an even shorter skirt, her long black hair pulled back and a zorro-esque mask. She didn't say a word but gently grabbed our hands and gave us both a kiss on the cheek before leading us into the study to say hello to the host and hostess.

Our hostess, Paula, looked cute as a button, dressed as a French maid, black outfit and feather duster. Her dirty blonde hair held up with a black bow with her skirt barely covering her lovely assets in the front and the back. Her flawless legs were covered with sheer stockings. Her husband was a cop, cuffs and all, possibly to be used on the maid or any other guest that became unruly.

When the sexy witch removed Janet's overcoat you could feel the testosterone level rise, and it wasn't just the guys staring her down. Our hostess was impressed as well. "Damn Janet, great legs,especially in those heels.If only I could be a lesbian for an hour," she said. She immediately covered her mouth as soon as the words came out as if to say "oops!" If Janet was embarrassed she didn't show it. I think she was actually flattered. She just thanked her and turned around to give everyone the full effect.

Well, I was getting a little toasty under the turnout gear even before that suggestive comment from a pretty, albeit partially inebriated, woman. I excused myself to get us a couple of drinks. I ran into our friends Mickey and Sandra who were engaged in a conversation with another couple. Sandra looked great dressed as a Victoria's Secret angel, her strawberry blonde hair barely touching her shoulders. Mickey came as a professional wrestler. I gave the "angel" a little pat on her tight butt and a quick peck on her lips and made my way to the bar. I returned to the group with my drink and found that my pretty wife had disappeared.

I was told she went outside with a couple of guests and I finally tracked her down and found her with Cinderella and Batman, smoking pot of all things. She hadn't indulged in this act in about 20 years but I didn't stop her. She becomes extremely amorous after a few hits and a few drinks so I figured why mess with success?

I noticed Sandra had separated from Mickey and had hooked up with another "angel" Kathy, a friend of ours with much darker hair and a slightly more petite figure than Sandra. They sipped their cosmopolitans and compared costume notes, touching each other's wings and admiring the revealing lacey lingerie that barely covered their smoldering bodies. You would never know that they had just met. The body language suggested otherwise. What I wouldn't have given to be the one that helped them earn their wings.

As the evening wore on, the music was getting pretty loud and people were breaking off or in groups of 3 or 4. I still had not seen Jan come back inside, which was no big deal since the party provided an opportunity for both of us to engage in more fantasy than reality. I moved toward the game room which was featuring a few women dressed as pole dancers.

One woman dressed as a stripper was giving lap dances to unsuspecting house guests of both persuasions. I recognized her as a mom of a boy that played basketball with my son a while back. She was a perky blonde with an athletic, drop-dead perfect body. She gave me a sly smile as we made eye contact and continued to make her rounds. Just then my wife re-appeared and realized it was Alison rubbing her shapely ass against all those strange thighs. With all the extra costume fabric between them, there was no telling which of the lap dance beneficiaries might be getting aroused.

Alison stood up, pointed directly at my scantily clad nurse and motioned for her to meet her across the room. Jan looked at me with that glint in her eye and gave me a long wet kiss before sauntering over to join her on the couch. She got comfortable on the couch as the small crowd looked on and voiced their collective approval. Her private dancer turned her back to Janet and slowly began to gyrate and grind her cheeks between my wife's delicious thighs, spreading them with her toned legs. She was totally heating up my wife as she grabbed Jan's arms and wrapped them around her waist, increasing the friction between them and reaching back to encourage Jan to nuzzle her neck.

Fortunately the song was only 3 minutes long or I might have made a mess right then and there. Jan got up, thanked her for the dance with a hug and kiss and hurried toward me. "We have to find a room. I'm about to explode," she gasped. She grabbed my hand and slid it under her skirt and the mystery of whether she was panty-less had been solved.

We looked for the quickest way to the stairway and snuck up through the kitchen avoiding the throngs in the living room. She wanted to find a secluded area and find it fast.

The second floor had six doors, all of them closed. We went to the first door and slowly pushed it open. We were both surprised and delighted to find our cute friend Sandra on her hands and knees on the bed, wearing only her fishnets with her Victoria's Secret panties around her ankles. She had her pretty face buried between Kathy's creamy thighs. Kathy was handcuffed to the headboard as she lay spread-eagled encouraging Sandra to fuck her with her tongue, very bold for a duo that met a mere 30 minutes ago. Our host had Sandra doggy-style as he slid all 7 hard inches into her slick tunnel with long strokes, before removing it and rubbing the head against her shapely ass until she begged for him to put it back in. We hung at the door and watched long enough to see Sandra shake from an earth shattering orgasm, his over-sized cock glistening with her juices.

We continued to the next door and found our hostess Paula on a couch with her shapely legs in the air. She was holding herself behind her knees with her toned thighs spread open wide to give a big breasted soccer mom, half-dressed as a flight attendant, total access to her dripping pussy. The woman slowly slid her middle finger inside our pretty hostess, tickling her tight opening, taking it out on occasion for our depraved maid to taste.

We shut the door and proceeded to the end of the hallway and gently knocked on the last door. Hearing nothing we slipped in and closed the door behind us. Only a small candle flickered by the window next to the queen size bed, but it appeared as if the bed had an occupant, who looked at us in a mild state of shock obviously thinking she had found the perfect hideout.

She was a gorgeous thing, about 5'4, brownish hair, in a sleek silver outfit and black mask over her eyes. We all froze. It took me about 10 seconds but I realized I knew who she was. It was obvious that Janet had no clue. She was never that good with faces. Maybe it was the pot, the wine or the poor lighting, but whatever it was my wife did not make the connection and I was not ready to walk back out the door. Our friend sensed it too.

When Janet turned to lock the door I looked at our masked beauty and asked if she wanted us to leave. She quickly shook her head "no" then put a finger to her pursed lips asking me to keep her identity our little secret, for now.

With the exception of our Asian waitress, my wife had never been with a woman that I knew of. I couldn't believe this was happening. Our friend didn't want to blow her cover so she spoke in a whisper and explained that she and her husband had a blowout and he left her at the party alone. How anyone could leave this perfect specimen of a woman alone was beyond comprehension but I realized his loss was about to be our gain.

We stood at the side of the bed. I took my helmet and jacket off and put my arm around my wife, lifting up her short skirt and rubbing her perfect cheeks. She slowly reached over to slide her hand past my suspenders and into my pants, which I had already taken the liberty of unzipping, keeping both eyes on our beautiful partner the whole time. She gazed back at my wife watching her every move and began to slowly rub her breasts through the fabric. She moaned slightly and took her nipples between her thumb and index fingers making them hard in seconds. She soon unsnapped her bra to show us her fantastic breasts.

It only took Jan one stroke to get me rigid and she continued to pump my hard dick inside my pants until finally dropping to her knees and pulling it out to show our beautiful friend. She softly pulled my skin back and swirled her talented tongue around the head of my cock, teasing me for only a second. She stood up with her back to me and I lifted her skirt to give our guest an unobstructed view of my wife's perfect thighs and moist, nearly-shaven pussy, framed by her sexy garter. Jan ran her middle finger over the length of her slit then reached back with her hand to rub my member up and down between her soft cheeks. This prompted our friend to take her exhibitionist act a step further.

Our mystery woman removed her hands from her breasts and began moving them down her flat stomach, where a small bead of sweat was evident sliding down toward her belly button. I tossed Jan's stethoscope and hat to the side as my horny wife and delectable friend remained mutually mesmerized by one another.

Our friend was now lifting up her skirt and exposing her sequined panties. Spreading her thighs, she rubbed herself over the silky fabric before reaching inside to explore her delicious pussy. I slid my right hand downward from Janet's belly button to her hardening clit, matching our pretty kitten stroke for stroke, occasionally sliding a finger inside my smoldering wife's warm cunt.

Watching this hottie masturbate, combined with the touch of my fingers, had Janet on the verge of cumming in a matter of seconds. She tightened her thighs around my hand and convulsed in her first orgasm, leaning against me as she came. Our friend responded by sliding her panties down her legs and off, leaving only her mask and heels on. She sported only a small landing strip above her glistening lips. Then, just to turn us on even more, she used one finger to trace the outline of her outer lips. Over and over, her fingers travelled the perimeter of her love triangle and our eyes followed them as if we were hypnotized.

She used her left hand to hold her pussy wide open, forcing her clit to stick out. She ran one finger over the tip of her clit as she stuck two others inside herself. She increased the pace of her slender fingers and exploded in a thunderous orgasm before Janet even had a chance to recuperate from hers.

We looked on in admiration as she recovered from her orgasm. She then slid one, then two, fingers deep in her pretty pink box. She held them out to Janet to lick clean. Jan joined her on the bed and sensuously slid them in her mouth one at a time, in what would be the prelude to getting a full taste of this beautiful creature.

The scent of her sex was unmistakable as my wife slid in closer between her thighs and placed her hands on her knees. The lust in her eyes was palpable. Janet allowed her eyes to travel downwards over her friend's body. She took in the vision of her soft mound and delicate pink labia. Jan smiled to herself. It had been a while and she'd almost forgotten how good another woman could taste down there. She wanted to make her cum and taste her juices. She felt naughty and sexy at the same time.

Our mystery woman shifted her cute bod on the king sized bed so that we could all have enough room to satisfy each other. I removed the rest of my outfit and knelt astride our guest, stroking my cock inches from her mouth.

I leaned in to kiss our guest and saw her big brown eyes widen in anticipation as Janet got closer and closer to her ultimate destination.

The fact that my seductive wife was still oblivious as to her identity made it that much hotter. She had no idea that she was about to go down on a woman that I often pictured her with when I masturbated. My wife lifted our mystery woman's gorgeous ass off the bed and planted a prolonged kiss on her succulent pussy lips. She heard her new friend gasp out loud as she extended her tongue and lapped lightly at her wet folds. Her tongue quickly found her clitoris and gently pushed to covering hood of skin backwards to reveal the small, hard bud.

Our mystery woman reached down to run her hand through my wife's hair and then turned her head toward me and used her other hand to grab my engorged cock. I moved in closer as she replaced my hand with hers and began stroking me, straining her neck to lick the length of my shaft with her tongue. By this time, Janet was taking total control down below. She often told me how much she enjoyed the experience of tasting Ami and judging by this woman's initial purr when Jan's tongue fluttered over her womanhood, my wife hadn't lost her touch.

As much as I enjoy fantasizing about Jan being devoured by another beautiful woman, watching her as the initiator was even more amazing. I knew that every square inch of this woman's cunny would be sufficiently ravaged by my lovely wife before we left that room and that there was a good chance the favor would be returned in kind.

However, as great as this strange tongue felt on my dick, I decided to pull back and let them concentrate on each other with me as an observer. I leaned down, kissed her just below her mask and quietly whispered,"I have been fantasizing about this since our first back to school night."

"Oh my God, her lips feel so good. I just want to feel her tongue and fingers inside me," she replied. She said it just loud enough for Janet to hear and I thought she might have given herself away.

But Janet was far too engrossed in this stunning beauty's soft lips to pay attention to anything we were saying. She methodically started to lick the entire length of her pussy, from her beautiful ass to her protruding clit, tantalizingly sucking gently on her love button. Her moans were all the encouragement my hungry wife needed as she became ravenous, burying her face in her tasty box and darting her adept tongue in and out like she had been eating pussy all her life. As her tongue explored the depths of her tight quim, Jan's finger began to feverishly rub her new friend's clit, spurring a second shuddering orgasm.

Janet seemed to be enjoying giving as much as our insatiable guest was enjoying being lavished with attention. Still unaware of who she was, she proceeded to roll her over on her stomach to continue pleasing her from a new position. Supporting herself by her elbows, our mystery woman spread her thighs, lifting her tummy and ass off of the bed. Janet knelt behind her, licked two of her fingers and slowly slid them inside her quivering honey pot. She grabbed the bed sheet with one hand and reached underneath to massage her clit while Janet gave her a finger-fucking she won't soon forget. She alternated using her fingers and her tongue, lapping at her wet lips and tight asshole from behind until she came for a third time and collapsed on the bed after covering my wife's ivory soap face with her juices.

I was hard as a rock, hoping for a place to slide my cock but it wasn't to be. Before I even had the chance to work my way in between these two lusty ladies, my beautiful wife was on her back. Her friend slid Jan's skirt up above her belly button and slipped her soft hands under her tight ass. She looked deeply into my wife's beautiful green eyes and murmured," Now it's my turn to return the favor." My wife seemed to sense a hint of familiarity in her voice and she moaned at the thought of this gorgeous mystery woman lapping at her pussy for the next 15 minutes. Personally, I love to close my eyes and just listen to two women while I stroke myself. It's almost as hot as watching them. Almost.

She started by moving her mouth down Jan's taut belly to her soft mound, then placed her hands on Jan's inner thighs to spread her legs wider. Finally, she used both of her thumbs to separate Jan's puffy labia and put her talented tongue to work. She drove it so far inside my squirming wife that her nose touched Jan's clit. Within seconds she had my pretty wife hotter and more excited than she'd been in years. The woman really knew how to eat pussy. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply, when to slow down and when to speed up. She brought Jan to the edge of orgasm three or four times but wouldn't let her go over. She slid her fingers inside of her and moved them in a slow and rhythmic manner, bringing her closer and closer with each thrust. Finally, my beautiful bride of 26 years was cumming in waves, holding her friend's face in place until her explosion subsided.

She then began kissing my wife full on the mouth as they softly sucked each other's tongues so they could taste each other's juices. Her fingers were still active between Janet's smooth legs, gently masturbating her. She then re-positioned herself and assumed my favorite position, looping her arms under my wife's creamy thighs and holding her in place with her hands. She couldn't get enough of my wife and spent an eternity leisurely kissing and licking every inch of my wife's ass and thighs, this time purposely avoiding her wanting cunt. Jan reached down to attempt to remove her mask but our mystery woman wasn't ready to divulge her identity and gently moved her hand away.

She proceeded to spread Jan's pussy with her middle and index fingers, softly probing the inside of her pink opening once again with her tongue. Jan groaned and spread her legs wider as this feline picked up the pace and drove her tongue in and out between her warm lips, all the while increasing the pressure on Jan's hard clit with her thumb. Janet was beside herself, her head thrown back as her lesbian lover replaced her tongue with two of her talented fingers, sliding them inside to feel wife's muscles tighten around them, then slowly pulling them out, feeling the suction of my wife's convulsing snatch.

Jan looked down between her damp thighs and gazed into the dark eyes of the beautiful masked woman servicing her. She was totally captivated at the sight of this fantastic creature going down on her, enjoying the touch of her wet tongue licking the length of her slit. It was clear from the look in Janet's green eyes that she was about to explode. Janet whispered," I don't care who you are. Don't stop eating my pussy." I was a little surprised to hear those nasty words coming from my wife's lips, but I think my cock grew an extra inch.

mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers
12