All Treats, No Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped Jan's shapely ass cheeks and elevated her slightly off the bed so that she could delve even deeper into her sex, repeatedly driving her tongue into my wife's drenched kitty. She was ravenous, satisfying my gorgeous wife better than any man could ever dream of. Janet reached down and softly grabbed her friend's head with both hands as she shuddered uncontrollably in another intense orgasm.

She once again moved up to lock lips with my lovely wife. They simultaneously reached between the other's soaked thighs and found their slippery slits yearning to be entered again. Their passionate kisses were matched by their frenzied diddling and they soon shared a mutual orgasm.

I had been the forgotten man up until now but I can't say that it bothered me. There is nothing I like more than watching my hot wife pleasure another woman or be pleasured herself. She also shared with me that she loved the idea of me watching, so this was a dream come true.

With my beautiful wife being fucked by another woman right in front of me, I knew I had to get into the action before they both burned out. I wanted to feel the inside of both their silky holes. I moved in behind a woman I had dreamed about fucking for years and began to rub my cock against her drenched slit. I finally pressed my cock head against her pussy and split her lips with my rigid tool.

Now it was Jan's turn to be a voyeur. My wife moved out of reach of our friend's lashing tongue and eagerly slid her fingers, soaked with our mystery woman's juices, into her tight opening. Her eyes widened as I began a rhythmic thrusting into our guest's satiny quim.

She was on all fours, watching my wife slide her fingers into the same opening that her soft tongue just left. "Your wife is so fucking hot," she moaned. "The prettiest mom in the school," she continued. She locked eyes with Janet, remembering how she had made her feel just moments earlier, and licked her lips as I continued to penetrate her incredibly tight pussy. You could see in her eyes, although she was concentrating on getting herself off, that Janet was trying to make sense of our friend's last comment.

My hands glided over her perfect ass and onto her thighs, where I guided her legs apart even further. Reaching forward, I grabbed a length of her hair and gently pulled her head back as I shoved my member as far into her pussy as it would go. A low moan escaped from her lips as my thighs slapped continuously against her ass cheeks. She seemed to like it a little rough. I made sure to shoot a look at his wife as she enjoyed the show. Seeing her so thoroughly engrossed in the act of pleasuring herself as she watched her husband slam into this sultry babe made me wonder how long I could hold off filling this stunning woman's pussy with my hot cum.

Janet needed to come again. While one hand rubbed her sensitive clit, she closed her eyes and pumped the middle two fingers of her other hand in and out of her burning cunt. Her hands were a blur as her ass lifted completely off the bed to allow her fingers to penetrate deeper. Our friend's eyes widened as she saw my wife bring herself to orgasm right in front of her. It was an unbelievable sight and one that was arousing her in ways she had never imagined.

As my hard cock pounded into her from behind, she marveled at my delicious voyeur of a wife coming down from her climax. " Janet, your husband's cock feels incredible. I'm gonna come," she screamed. Within seconds she was lost in the intensity of her own explosion as her vaginal muscles tightened around my dick like a velvet vice.

A light went on in Jan's head when she realized that we hadn't told our mystery woman our names. As far as my wife was concerned, she was just a hot, anonymous stranger. The moment of truth was upon us as Jan' heart began to beat a mile a minute as she crawled over to our friend. She passionately kissed her on the mouth then proceeded to slowly remove her mask just as I erupted into her pussy. My cum spurted out of my throbbing dick for a full half minute, filling her tight cavity to the point where some of it oozed out onto the sheets below. I opened my eyes from my own orgasm just in time to see my wife smiling ear to ear. She couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised with her discovery. "Mmmm, I guess teachers really are attracted to other teachers," she said.

"For good reason", replied our mystery woman.

12