All Types of Gardening Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that's lovely, Ben." Damn his skill, damn his dexterity. She is loving this. Still in that drowsy, dreamy voice: "Ben, was Lucy your, you know, your first real girlfriend?"

"Er ... yes, yes she was"

"And you were her first boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"That's lovely. Lawrence and I were like that, you know. We were married and I'd had Eddie by the time I was about your age. And you know what, I have only strayed from Lawrence once ..." Why the fuck is she telling him this? "... and that was with a man who had only been with one woman, and she'd only been with him. I know they call me Mrs Milf but really if you were to draw a diagram of my sexual connections, it would be pretty small."

He starts to see where this may be heading. And still he is massaging her buttocks. He starts to feel a tiny, rhythmic tensing of the muscles under his hands. Almost imperceptibly, she is very very softly grinding her pelvis against the towel underneath her.

"Does Lucy like you massaging her, Ben?"

"Yes, yes she does."

"What else does she like?"

"She ... she likes me ... she likes me to use my mouth." The Rubicon has been crossed.

Very quietly: "Would you like to use your mouth on me, Ben?"

He says nothing at all for a long while. Then, barely audibly: "Yes."

Sorry, Lucy.

She turns onto her back and slides down to the end of the sun lounger. Lying back, she flexes and spreads her legs so that her cunt is completely exposed. He kneels in front of her. For a moment he admires her full naked glory. He is pleased to see her dark brown pubes, trimmed just enough for the bikini. Perhaps unusually for a young man these days, he likes female pubic hair - he has encouraged Lucy not to depilate herself fully. He bows his head between her legs and nuzzles at her hairy mound. He inhales deeply to immerse himself in the musky aroma of her arousal. He kisses her there, softly. Then works his way with gentle kisses down to her moist slit. Licks it with long upward strokes of his tongue. She whimpers. He sucks her outer labia into his wide open mouth and slips the tip of his tongue between them so that she is in him and he is in her. Holds that position for a while. Then pushes his tongue further in. She reaches down so she can hold herself open for him. He focuses on her clit for a while, with rapid little flicks of his tongue. She moans much more loudly now. The thought flashes though his mind that although the neighbours can't see into Jacqui's garden, if they are outdoors they can no doubt hear everything. Now he pushes the first two fingers of his right hand, slowly but firmly, into her vagina as far as they will go. She shouts out load. He explores and probes with his tongue, licking the rim of her cunt hole where his fingers are filling it, then up to her clit, then down to he hole again, all the while steadily finger-fucking her and curling his fingers slightly to locate her G spot. She is gasping and moaning loudly. Must be audible all down the street on this quiet afternoon. Suddenly her body tenses and she grabs his head, pulling his face hard down into her crotch. "Oh FUCK!" she yells, "Fuck, fuck, YES! Oh your FUCKING tongue!" He feels the spasms of her orgasm against his mouth and fingers. They seem to go on for ever. Then finally her body relaxes and she gives a faint little giggle. He slowly withdraws his fingers from her, and kneels back on his haunches. His erection chafes against the inside of his shorts.

"Oh Ben," she gasps, again with that little laugh."Oh God you're good. You're a super cuntlicker, Ben. Lucky Lucy. Oh fuck I needed that."

He is stunned, speechless. His lips and chin are glazed with her juices.

"Ben, I'd like to return the favour." Still getting her breath back.

He says nothing.

That gentle, coaxing voice again: "Ben, my dear, I'd love to suck your cock.Would you like that, Ben? If you don't mind."

If he doesn't mind. If it's not going to inconvenience him in any way.

She sits up on the lounger. He stands close in front of her, lets her undo his shorts and pull them and his underpants down his legs. He steps out of them and is naked, and fully erect.

"Oh what a lovely young cock," she whispers.

Lucy is an enthusiastic cocksucker, of course, but her technique is rather full-on, deep and strong. Ben has never felt anything quite like the sensation that he experiences as Jacqui takes his swollen knob into her pretty mouth. So slow, so soft, so careful that all he feels is an enveloping warm wetness, He cannot even discern tongue and lips. She is, of course, of a generation that did not learn sex from internet porn. It is almost enough to make him come straight away but somehow he holds back. She draws back, plants little delicate kisses all down his shaft, cups his tense balls in her small hand, licks them slowly. Then back up to his cock end, letting her mouth melt onto it as she holds his rigid shaft steady. She has taken off her sunglasses and is looking up at him with those big, smiling blue eyes. He strokes her thick brown hair gently. She sets up the gentlest possible back-and-forth rhythm with a slight rocking of her head. His breathing begins to get deeper. Not far off now. Then she pulls away.

"Ben, would you like to come inside me?"

He can barely speak. "But I haven't got any ... you know ..."

"It's OK, Ben. Remember what I said about the diagram? It's safe. And I'm on the Pill. Nothing can happen. I like it from behind, Ben. Would you like to fuck me from behind?"

He nods, wordlessly. Businesslike, she gets up, takes the towel from the sunlounger and spreads it on the patio. She gets down on it on her elbows and knees, raises her naked rear end towards him. Her cunt is still moist and swollen from the licking he gave it before.

"Please Ben, put it in me. I want it in me." Her voice is soft and insistent. "I'd love you to come inside me while I'm still wet. I know you must be bursting for it. You can just use me, Ben. Use my cunt as a receptacle for you to come in. Fill me up ... aaah ... yessss ..."

He has interrupted her monologue by pushing his cock all the way into her. He holds onto her hips. No long porno thrusts, more a steady, rolling, grinding movement, keeping his cock as far inside her as it will go. Sweat is streaming down his body onto hers. He has taken his sunglasses off and the sunlight is blinding. Perhaps his pupils are dilating. He squints as he looks down at her small neat body, bent over to receive him. He grabs at her big tits where they are swinging and bouncing under her. Grinding faster now. Then moving to proper thrusts, using more of the length of his shaft. The way Lucy likes it. Lucy. Oh my God, Lucy. Jacqui is moaning and whimpering. "Oh fuck yes, Ben, fuck my cunt, fill me up with your big young cock, fuck me, come in me, pump my cunt full of your spunk." He holds her hips again and gives a few last really hard pushes, then lets out a great, neighbour-waking roar as his cum pours out of him and into her. So much it feels more like one long stream than a series of spurts. The base of his cock is actually hurting from the violence of his ejaculation.

They hold still like that for a while, both gasping and sweating. She murmurs "Oh Ben. Oh Ben that was fucking beautiful." He now thinks he heard some movement next door on the other side of the fence. Or did he? And what can he do, anyway? His erection begins to subside inside her body. He bows his head, gazing at her lovely arse as it glistens with sweat. Slowly his cock slides out of her.

"Oops!" she says. A dribble of his cum has run down her leg. She grabs the towel, stands up and starts dabbing and wiping at her cunt. "Gosh, Ben, that was a lot! It's dripping everywhere!" she giggles.

In the pocket of his discarded shorts, his mobile phone rings. He is naked and still semi-erect as he fumbles for the phone. It is Lucy. Insanely, he answers it.

"Hiya babe, you all right?" Her voice is cheerful and carefree.

"Er ... hi ... er ... yeah ... I've ... I've just been doing ..." He can barely speak.

"You OK? You sound knackered!"

"Yeah, I've just been doing Jacqui ... doing Jacqui Thorne's garden. Round the back."

"She been working you hard, babe?" Laughing.

"Yeah ... yeah ... needed quite a lot of work ... hadn't had much attention recently ... needed a proper going-over. It's hot."

A lascivious cackle. "Babe, have you any idea how filthy that all sounds if you don't know the context?"

He laughs nervously. Jacqui has finished cleaning herself up and is - no, she can't be - oh fuck, she is - she is kneeling, still naked, and wiping his cock clean with a tissue while he talks to Lucy. He looks down at her; she mouths "Say hello to Lucy from me," as she dabs at his sticky glans.

"Er ... Jacqui says hello."

"Great, tell her hello from me and I'll see her in the shop soon. Listen babe, I'll let you get on but see you later, yeah? And well done on working today, yeah? I'm fucking proud of you, Ben. Just keep a bit of strength in reserve for tonight, right?" Another dirty laugh.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Better go. Love you."

"Love you, Ben." She hangs up.

Jacqui, still naked, is now standing in front of him holding out a chilled bottle of beer in one hand and, in the other, a bundle of banknotes that looks like way more than the price they agreed. There are definitely voices on the opposite side of the fence now. And was the window of the house behind Jacqui's already open before he got there? Fucking hell, what have they heard?

"Ben, you can have one drink even though you're driving, can't you? You've certainly worked for it. And here's your payment, with a little extra to help you get started. When would you like to come back and do the rest?"

"Erm ... whenever works for you, really, Jacqui."

"Super. Thank you Ben. You're a good boy."

They face each other in the sunlit garden, naked.

12