All We Knew Ch. 03

Story Info
That Saturday night.
1.8k words
4.47
27.3k
11

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third part of the story, as before all characters are of legal age in terms of consent and adulthood. Sex where it appears is consensual, welcome to my world.

*****

"OK, okay, quiet time family," Jack raised his hands wide and slowly lowered them to the table.

"Hun," said Angela, "stop being pompous, making us all sit round the dining table, are you going to use that pad to write notes?"

Everyone but Jack giggled, then realised he was deadly serious.

"Look, hear me out, please!" he sat back in his chair and fiddled with his pen.

"I really don't know what to say," he said, "I want to understand what's happened and what you two are going to do! Look you scared me shi...senseless the other night, but I'm trying to be adult and open about my feelings, can you please just bear with me?" his voice rose slightly and he reddened.

"Sorry Dad," they said, Angela, held his hand and nodded, a 'me too'.

"Right, now I understand you two have feelings for each other that go way beyond the normal brother and sister relationship, but I need to understand why that is, why you haven't found anyone outside this home. He gripped Angela's hand tightly, "Have I, err, we failed you in some way, did we miss something in your lives, what can we do to help you?"

Chris looked directly at his Dad and Mum, "Guys we love you to bits, you are the best parents anyone could ever have. No Dad you've not failed us, no way; what we have is partly made up of the love and care you've shown us. The openness and freedom you gave us to explore situations and make decisions based on gut feelings. What we have discovered is that of all the people we've met, the only two people we can feel relaxed confident and safe with is each other."

"Wow, that's some endorsement there," said Angela, but do you feel, oh! I can't think how to say this," she said standing and clutching the back of the chair.

"Mum," said Julie, "are you okay?"

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" said Angela, "sorry, look you two, do you hold any sexual feelings for me and Dad, there I said it?"

Chris smiled, "Mum, speaking for myself, no I don't, you're my mum and well, that makes you non-sexual in my world, although you are very, very pretty, may I say, but you're too perfect for any sexual kind of love, I wouldn't even consider it, sorry if that's the wrong answer,"

"Ditto Dad," said Julie, smiling at her parents. "Sorry but you're so special to us and that means sex is not even in the equation, again sorry if that disappoints you."

"Speaking only for myself," said Angela, "I'm pretty relieved to hear it."

"Ditto kids" said Jack, "Phew cross that off the list, although I have to say Julie that you reminded me very much of your mother, when she was your age, when we saw you both in bed, if that's not being to rude or personal."

Julie blushed and nodded, "Thanks Dad, that's so sweet of you."

"Chris, you're far more handsome and fitter looking than your Dad was at your age, but I wouldn't change him for a minute, and I love him more now than I've ever done."

They all laughed and sat back glowing in the strength of their family love.

"Dad, Mum" said Chris, " are you two happy to let us go on sharing a room?"

Jack stood up and paced the room, "son, this is so hard for me and your mother, " he glanced at Angela, who nodded her agreement.

"We had agreed that if you had a steady relationship and were over 18, then we'd prefer you to be under our roof when you..." he paused and waved his hands, "...you know, rather than end up trying to do it in the car or somewhere equally bad and not really being able to enjoy each other properly, does that sound right?" he turned to Angela and shrugged a "help me out here" look to her.

"Well, I guess what your Dad is saying is that we care enough to want you both to experience the physical side of love in safe and comfortable surroundings, however, we expected about four people, in two pairs in the equation, rather than just you two." Angela said.

"Takes some getting used to I'm afraid, but to answer your question, as you seen to be both incredibly mature about this relationship that you have. And the fact of us actually finding you together in bed, it would be hypocritical of us to make you pretend to us it isn't happening and drive you away. I have real anxiety about the trouble you may be storing up for yourselves if you get caught, but yes you can continue to share a bed."

"And before your father forgets or says something silly, don't worry about being lovers around us, within these walls whatever you say or do is okay with us, subject to not engaging in lewd or obscene behavour that you wouldn't do if you had non family partners."

" Okay folks we'll save the good stuff until we close the bedroom door," leered Chris, dodging a swat from Julie but catching a slap on the arm from Angela. "Seriously though," said Chris, " That's great, we promise to respect your rules and if we get too sloppy you can tell us," he said, leaning towards Julie and kissed her gently, before moving away again.

"don't do that," said Jack, "that's my baby girl, you big lummox, come here princess and give your Dad a hug."

Julie laughed and ran to sit on her Dad's lap, beaming at him and throwing her arms round him.

Chris put his arm round Angela, smiled and kissed her cheek.

"well lovely parents, I think I'm going to go upstairs, we've had a helluva couple of days and I need to get my head down. Jools, if you want to stay and talk, or watch some tv, I'll see you later," he smiled and waved to everyone as he went out the door.

"Jools?" said Jack, "when did he start calling you that?" he said with a grin.

"Can't remember Dad, " said Julie, "but he makes me feel special when he does," she beamed.

"wow, princess you are in love aren't you, just promise me please that you won't hurt each other and promise you will look out for each other, protect yourselves and be very, very careful." he hugged Julie tightly and kissed her forehead. "I'm not referring to err, you know the contraception bit, I mean protect each other from the world and what it can do, you're pretty much out on your own here."

"Daddy of course we will, and to that end, can I run something past you, now Chris has gone?"

Jack and Angela nodded and Angela drew her chair up next to Jack's.

"Okay, do you remember Jane, the girl I met at school last year, she came over a couple of times and I went to hers. Well she and her brother Kevin are in the same situation as Chris and I, except her parents are not as enlightened or as forgiving as you guys."

"And?..." said Jack.

"Well we had a talk in their car last night and Kevin sort of came up with "Double Dating" as means to cover up what we were actually about."

"Sooo?..." said Angela.

"So if we did double date and they came to stay here overnight..." her eyebrows raised and arched as she stared at her parents.

"You are kidding me right, you can't be serious, surely not?" said a shocked Jack.

"Honey, what if Jane's parents don't want to let her stay over at her "boyfriends" home and share a bed with him?"

"Yeah well I haven't talked that bit through with Jane yet, but if they are okay with it, could they stay here overnight, together, like Chris and I..."

"I feel like I'm being pimped here young lady, you're backing me into a very tight corner." Jack flushed red, "Okay let your mum and I talk it over and we'll let you know in the morning or perhaps later in the day, okay?"

"OK Dad, thanks Mum, goodnight, see you tomorrow."

Julie left the room, closing the door lightly and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Opening the door she saw Chris was still awake.

"hi," she said as she slipped her clothes off, and scrambled into the bed,

"Hi yourself", replied Chris, raising his head up and turning to her. "OK?"

"Perfectly," she replied and moved in to kiss him on the lips, moving her tongue into the opening gap between their lips. Chris's tongue came forward to meet hers and they spent a few minutes getting to know each other again.

Chris's left hand moved around her back and drew her towards him. Julie began to slide her arm round him, feeling his strong muscular back rippling under her touch.

Chris began to rise up and move over Julie, bringing his right hand to her breast. Circling his hand round her small, but firm curves he began to circle around her nipple with his finger. Julie responded by moving in closer and flattening her hand across his back and lifting her leg slightly to allow his erection to move up along her belly.

"mmmmmmmmm." She murmured into his mouth, as her leg rose over his and her free hand moved down to him, adjusting slightly she aimed him at her wet opening and hunched forward slightly to ease him into her.

Once again she felt him slowly fill her up, moving higher into her and eventually feeling his root touch her engorged lips. the hairs of his balls tickling her anus. Slowly he began to rock in little movements, in and out. Listening to her murmuring encouragement his movement became a little longer, until he was slowly moving almost completely out before sliding fully in. Julie began to match his rhythm until they were both dancing to the same beat. Silently they coupled for about twenty minutes lips locked in a prolonged kiss, pausing every now and then to just smack their closed lips together, before resuming their deep lovers kiss. Julies hand began to scratch Chris's back and her thrusts became deeper and quicker, picking up the change in her rhythm Chris drove her to a shuddering climax as he reached his own. They continued to move in and around each other until they slowed down and slowly Chris's erection began to wilt. Again Julie felt the empty feeling as Chris slipped out of her.

"Chris that was perfect, " she whispered.

"For me too," he murmured.

shortly they began to drift off to sleep, wrapped together.

"Jack!"

"Yes Hun"

"Make love to me, now, please."

"Ange it will be my pleasure, come here..."