All We Knew Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin and Jane.
2.9k words
4.42
21.1k
9

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are over eighteen years old and are above the age of consent, sex is consensual where it occurs. This is the story of how Kevin and Jane fared at home with their parents.

*****

"No absolutely not, I won't do it!" Kevin stood before his father and clenched his fists, ready to defend himself, Jane stood behind him.

His father stood eyeball to eyeball in front of him, arms raised and fists clenched , his face reddening and his body shaking.

"You do as I damn well tell you, you stupid, stupid idiot. What the hell were you thinking, thought we'd just roll over and accept you screwing your sister. You've ruined her and ruined this family. You have no shame and I want you out now, get down to the Police and hand yourself in, with luck you'll get a short sentence and some therapy. You arsehole, you've ruined everything." Flecks of saliva sprang from his mouth landing on Kevin's face, but somehow he didn't even blink.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to old man, if you come any closer I will lay you out, and if anyone's ruining things, it's you with your stupid pig headed small mindedness. We thought if we came clean we could discuss this as adults, me I can accept your stupidity, but it's Jane I care about, and Mum. Look at what you're doing you wanker, look what you've done to Jane and Mum."

"Son, this is madness you can't continue this relationship, it's wrong, I can't allow it. Either you do as I say or I have to get the authorities involved to protect your sister."

"Dad, I don't need protecting from Kevin, we love each other and that's all there is too it, please understand, we never intended this, it's just something beautiful that's happened, and now you seem to be trying to ruin it and destroy what we have."

John Carpenter, froze and looked round at his wife and then daughter, suddenly realising what he was saying and doing. He dropped his arms and unclenched his fists.

Jane and Kevin looked towards the sofa where their mother sat weeping into her handkerchief, face contorted in fear.

"John, please let them explain, at least do that, try to see it from their point, please, please."

"Mary, how can you, how can you say that. These are our children, my little girl, how could you allow this to happen. What have you done to them to pervert them like this?"

"Hey, hey, don't you pick on mum, how dare you suggest that our mother is responsible for this. And please don't you ever use the word perverted about our relationship."

Kevin stepped forward again and raised his clenched fists.

"Apologise to Mum and Jane now or I will hit you Dad, apologise!"

John Carpenter, lowered his gaze and began to shake and sob, "What have I done, what have I done," he sobbed. "I love you all so much and I try to do the right things, how could I not see what was happening, Oh God, I failed you all."

" Dad," Kevin said and reached out for his father, touching his shoulder, John Carpenter shook his son away, "Please Dad hear our side of things, please listen."

"I can't, I can't I don't want to be in the same room as you, you make me sick, get out get out both of you, go on get out."

Jane and Kevin looked at each other in despair and their mother fell back on the sofa curling into a ball, both feet sliding under her bottom.

"Nooooo," she wailed, No, please John, don't do this, please don't do this..."

Sobbing John Carpenter headed over to his wife and sat down beside her, enveloping her in his huge frame.

"Help me Honey, help me please!" he wailed, "What do I do, how do we stop this, help me please!"

Her arms threaded through his sides and held onto his back.

"Please John just listen to them, let's try to find some way to get our heads round this, throwing them out won't solve this, please John, I beg of you to hear them out."

He nodded into her shoulder, trying to stem the tears and regain his composure. For five or six minutes more he and Mary clung together locked solid in their agony and grief. Jane and Kevin came together and hugged, as tears streamed down their faces.

"OK, ok, let's calm down and sort this out." his breathing began to slow and his gasps lessen as he came back to normal. After another five or so minutes he appeared to be back under his normal staid control, Breathing slowly and deeply he turned to his children.

"Sorry guys", he said to them, "I just flipped and lost it. You know I have a temper and it gets me into trouble sometimes, I sound off too soon. I didn't mean anything I said, it's because I love you both so much and this is just so damn hard to take in and I just flipped"

"Dad, we love you and Mum so much, we wouldn't hurt you for anything, so this is pretty painful for us too." Jane smiled and went to kneel before her parents.

" What's happened between Kevin and I might seem to be sudden, but really it's been growing a long , long time. I think you should know, however, that I'm still a virgin, Kevin won't make love to me until he feels I'm ready and that there's no pressure on me to do it just to please him."

" Can't do it dad, not until I know it's because Jane really wants to, only when she's ready and it's right for her."

"My God, wow, well I never thought I'd hear that from my kids, ok, you're being damn honest with us about this, and more mature than I thought."

John Carpenter stood and went to Kevin, closing in he eyeballed his son again, "Though your relationship with your sister, doesn't please me, what you said just now, well that's a real mans reaction, I owe you an apology, I thought you'd jumped her bones and forced her into some kind of sex fueled relationship, and I am honestly sorry I even thought that of you, let alone believing my daughter was so malleable that she would just just give way to you."

" So it's not just sex then?" said Mary Carpenter, " hugging her knees, " you're still a virgin?" she gazed at Jane.

"Me too Mum, " said Kevin.

"My Babies," she gushed, before dissolving into tears again.

"We have been so careful, we didn't want to spoil things between us and you guys either. Believe me the last thing either of us needs is to lose you, but what can we do. I love her so much it hurts, and I worry all the time about your reaction and the future and well how we can be happy, but we need to have your blessing." Kevin stood before his parents and waited.

Jane stood up and went to Kevin, grabbing his hand and folding herself into him so his arm came over her shoulder and across her chest.

"We found after years of being around each other that we were the only people besides you we could trust. We confide everything in each other, we protect each other and we love each other. I can't think of a single reason to be away from Kevin, ever."

"I take it that although you're both virgins that you are intimate with each other, that you are not there yet but closer than say last year?" Mary looked at her children.

"Yes Mum, " said Jane, " but not yet, Kevin wants to be really sure I'm ready and understand what that step means, but I have to say I feel sure, since he's the only guy I've met who doesn't just want to paw me, ogle me or just speaks to my ti...er chest."

John Carpenter grinned, "well that's refreshingly honest, I can't say the same for me when I met your Mother," he turned to Mary, "Sorry!"

"You think I didn't notice, or not wanted you too? she laughed.

The tension in the room came down a notch and they all relaxed a little and sat down in a group on the chairs and sofa.

"Anyone need a drink, I know I do," said John Carpenter and walked to the cabinet in the corner of the room, "Mary? Kevin, Janey, any preferences?"

"I think Jane and I will stick to wine, I had one chilling for later, I'll go get it, that okay Jane?" Mary stood and headed for the door as Jane nodded at her.

"Dad, not sure that I want some liquor, but I'll grab a beer," Kevin exited the room after his mother.

"So sweetheart, just you and me, tell me what is it about my boy you like so much?"

"Dad, he's sweet, kind, he listens, he never judges me, never gets rough, he's just good ol' Kevin." she rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Hmm, pretty much new man then, all that listening and stuff, your mother says I never listen to her at all, I must say, he certainly stood up for you earlier, I can be proud of him in so many ways."

"How you bought us up dad, all down to you and Mum."

"including the Incest thing, sorry Jane but that's what it is and even if I ever understand it, condoned it, whatever, in the eyes of the law, you're committing a crime, end-of." He smiled sadly and raised his glass and took a short nip.

In the kitchen, Mary opened the wine, dragged a pair of glasses from the rack and poured two equally large measures. Kevin came in swung the larder door open and extracted a bottle of local beer, grabbing the opener he popped the top and took a swig.

"Okay Mum?"

"Oh sure, my big strong son just squared up to his Dad, to defend the honour of his sister, shortly before they plan to consummate their incestuous relationship. Sure I'm fine darling, why do you ask?"

"Ouch, didn't see that one coming, okay I love Jane in a way I never felt possible, and I can't hide that from you, Sorry if that ruins your dream of a perfect family, shit happens and we got dealt a huge pile of it." He gazed at his mother with calm resignation.

"Sorry, Kevin, that was unkind of me, I apologise totally. Got to say though this is one conversation I never felt I'd have to have with you or Jane. Relationships yes, boy or girl trouble yes, but this is way beyond any experience or knowledge I have. You two certainly never stop amazing me." She smiled and her hand drifted to Kevin's face, and traced his jawline and cheek.

"Mum, I love you and Dad so much too, I never wanted to hurt you, but Janey is worth any amount of pain and trouble."

" Oh son you have it bad don't you, " she said and moved in to kiss his cheek, then hug him. "Come on," she said, " your dad will be grilling Jane by now."

They entered the lounge and found Jane and John, standing by the sofa locked in a hug. "Oops sweety better let go, your big boyfriends back and he's looking daggers at me."

Jane laughed and hugged her Dad tighter,

"He's going to have to learn that you're my first love and he has to share me," she said, kissing John's neck and breaking loose.

"Well that looks promising Kevin," said Mary and went across the room to pass the wine glass to Jane. Jane took the glass and raised it slightly,

"To family," she said and the others raised their glasses and bottle and took a long pull at the content.

"Now" John began, "help me make some sense of this please, for instance have you thought about University, jobs, the long term, even, children?"

"No, not yet, our one aim was to get your approval or acceptance of what we are doing, then we have to think about our current living arrangements and then where we go from there."

"Ok," said John, "Approval, is conditional, acceptance is probably already happening, wanna go for stage three?"

"What do you mean conditional?" said Kevin, grabbing Jane's hand and squeezing it tenderly.

"I mean son, that I can only give my approval if I'm sure that you really have thought this through properly. I have to say when you first told us, I wanted to beat the living you know what out of you, call the Police and have you dragged out by the scruff of your neck. Now, I don't know, I'm confused, scared, excited, apprehensive. I feel guilty. Am I to think what's happened is down to my bad parenting and everything is my fault. You tell me, what am I supposed to be approving? You sleeping with your sister, I am swaying between extreme happiness that you care so much for Jane, yet angry to think you may have betrayed our trust, I need some time to think, discuss things with your mother, give me some time okay."

"Whoa Dad, easy tiger, That was some speech, but just hear me out. We, Janey and I, are in love, we understand that causes you grief. We understand you need time, I'm not asking for your approval tonight I'm not about to get that, shout yahoo and drag Janey upstairs to ravish her. We also need time to adjust, to settle into a rhythm around you guys, just take your time and let us know when you've made your decision. Until then Jane and I will abide by the current rules, no sneaking around, no midnight trysts, just typical Brother/Sister relationship, okay?"

"OK"

"Anyone want Supper? inquired Mary, everyone shrugged and was non-committal, seemingly appetites were lowered and no one felt like eating at that time.

"OK, stuff in the fridge, bread and rolls in the breadbin, help yourself if you want anything, I'm going to toast myself a slice of bread and load it with honey, anyone else?"

There were no takers, she smiled and left the room.

John raised his eyes to the ceiling sighed and looked at his children.

"Look, thanks for being so honest, whatever our - my reaction, you will always be my children, I love you both equally and I don't want you being hurt, or exposing yourself to harm. Realistically you are adults now, so I can't actually forbid you from seeing or doing anything with or to each other. I appreciate that you want to be together, but are happy to follow house rules 'til a decision is made.Thank you both for being so adult. I hope you forgive my childish outburst tonight. Anyway, I've made or am making an executive decision, subject to your mothers approval. You can share a room, but please be discreet."

"They have my approval, but as Dad said please be discreet, please don't flaunt yourself in our faces, I'm not saying hide away, I hope that you understand what I mean." Mary had walked back into the room as John was talking.

"We knew telling you was the best way forward," said Jane, "we knew you would be angry; kinda underestimated the size of the explosion, but we knew you would listen, even if you were not going to agree, thanks parentals."

"Thanks guys you're awesome parents, the best. Now I've got an essay to finish and I'm going up to my room to do it, Night Dad, Night Mum, Night little sis." Saying this he ruffled Jane's hair and bounded upstairs. Jane's "Pest!" echoing up after him.

"I'm going to phone my friend Julie, she knows about Kevin and I and she has a similar relationship with her brother, and good parents too."

Jane thought about it for a moment, "No I think I'll wait til tomorrow, " she said, "we're all going out together, so I'll let her know then, night Mum."

"Night Jane sleep well, love you."

"You too, night Dad."

"night sweetheart, sleep well."

Jane paused outside Kevin's door, knocked, opened the door and stuck her head round the gap, "Just came to say night annoying brother."

Kevin rose from his desk and walked over to the door, bent over slightly and kissed Jane's lips, opening them with the tip of his tongue. Their tongues met and danced. They moved into each other arms and held the kiss for what felt like forever. Backing off, Kevin pointed to his desk,

"Gotta finish this Janey, sorry, I love you so much."

"I love you too big brother, and I know you want to carry on too, but you're right, I'll see you in the morning, g'night."

"yeah, nighty night squirt."

He playfully pushed her out the door and smiled.

"you know Chris is a handsome man, bet he wouldn't push a beautiful girl away from his bedroom." she teased.

"Yeah you're right and that beautiful girl for him is Julie, but do not for one moment think I'm not jealous of him when your next to him."

"Ha, cruel, but fair I suppose, night Kev."

"Night gorgeous."

"That's better."