All We Knew: Postscript

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela instead of letting go, began to stroke Jacks cock, until it reached its full length, continuing she alternately gripped and relaxed as her hand wanked his cock in front of their friends, Mary sighed wistfully and unzipped John again, struggling a little to remove his cock as it had started to stiffen at what he was seeing. Finally getting it free Mary copied Angela's action until both men where grunting with excitement. Suddenly almost together the two men shuddered and inhaled deeply as twin ropes of cum erupted from their cocks, flying up slightly before dropping to the ground. The two experienced women carried on their hand action causing several more spurts, until the men pulled back, with all traces of their cum vanished from their cocks.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," said Mary, "I never would have thought any of this was possible a few days ago, look at us now."

Angela was grinning and pointed at the two men's dicks. "Oh look how quickly they get droopy, I love them when they do that, they're like sleepy worms."

"Thanks Ange," that makes me feel really special," said Jack, as Angela squatted down in front of him to suck the little dribble that had emerged at his tip.

Mary did the same, but as she let her mouth pull off she reached down to the hem of her dress, so that as she rose up it came with her, revealing her pussy and legs. Planting her feet slightly apart she held her bunched dress with her elbows as her hands felt for her pussy lips and prised them apart. suddenly a jet of piss gushed out of her, landing almost at Jack and Angela's feet. By moving one hand or the other Mary made the stream wave from side to side, until it started to fade. Mary tightened her muscles cutting off the flow before it reduced to a dribble. Both men sported erections again and were lazily wanking themselves. Angela clapped her hands in delight,

"My turn," she said and pulled her dress up like Mary had.

Instead of standing up, she turned and bent at the waist, trapping her dress and freeing her hands. Jack moved over to stand next to Mary, still tugging on his dick. Mary allowed her dress to fall then reaching out to either side took over from the boys one fist around each dick slowly moving up and down their lengths. The boys grunted their appreciation, as they stared at Angela's backside in the moonlight. her hands prised her cheeks apart giving them all a good view of her anus and pussy. With a hiss a steady stream of pee shot out from her pussy back towards the watchers. Mary's hand now moving faster along the two pricks she held. Angela began to rotate her arse causing the stream to wave from side to side, The grunts of the two men counterpointing the hiss and splash of the urine emerging then falling to the ground. As the stream began to fade, Mary exerted more pressure on her grip and sped up her wanking of the two stiff pricks on either side of her. Angela meanwhile waggled her hips to lose any last drops of piss.

Jack gasped and began to push his hips into Mary's stroke, as John too began to grunt into an orgasm. Holding her dress up, Angela turned and walked towards the men, allowing her smooth pussy to be clearly seen by the two men. Squatting down in front of John she smiled and leaned in to lick his dick where Mary's hand had revealed it as she moved her hand back, then moving her head did the same to Jack. Both men couldn't take any more provocation and felt the tightening of their balls as climax approached, Angela reached for Johns prick and swapped hands with Mary. Mary now moved in front of Jack and kissed his prick as she continued to wank him. Angela again bunched her dress up with her free hand and angled Johns dick down towards it.

John gave a long gasp as his slit opened and a stream of cum spurted out onto Angela's bare mons, four more spurts came in quick succession. This was too much for Jack who came immediately in spurts which just missed Mary's shoes. Mary quickly squatted and slipped Jacks prick into her mouth to suck the remaining cum out.

Red faced and clearly excited the four friends stood together in the clearing. Each lost in their thoughts on the nights events.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Angela, "the desserts still warming in the oven, it'll be ruined."

12