All We Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

"Right." Monica nodded quickly. "I probably should have known you wouldn't back off from a challenge like that, but they wouldn't get that it was just messing around."

Of course 'they' would be right, it hadn't just been messing around. There'd been more to it than that even if I wasn't entirely sure what.

Monica finally remembered that she was blocking the doorway and turned to enter the house. I followed close behind, still with a lingering desire to hold her in my arms again but forcing myself to behave normally. She paused before heading to her room and looked at me with a mixture of uncertainty and hope.

"Is it okay if... I mean if I came to see you again tonight would that be okay?" she asked.

There were a variety of answers I could have given, some better than others. The problem was I didn't know exactly what I should tell her. After kissing her moments ago it might have been preferable to maintain a little distance, but I didn't really want to do that. Besides, that had to have been a one time thing. There had never been even a hint of anything like it before.

"Sure," I said simply.

"Okay," she said, her mouth forming the beginning of a smile just before she turned away from me again.

I hoped that wasn't the wrong answer.

****

It was a peaceful evening, no drama from the parents, and I don't think I even saw Monica again before I went to bed. It occurred to me that if she was in a more comfortable state of mind she might not actually need to talk to me again. With that in mind I let myself begin to drift off to sleep without bothering to wait to for her.

I hadn't quite lost consciousness when my attention was drawn to my door opening with my sister following close behind. I wasn't quite awake enough at that point to move over or acknowledge her without far more effort than I felt like making if she didn't say something first. It turned out not to be necessary anyway as she simply lifted my covers enough to slip under them with me and curl up in an almost impossibly small area of the mattress. My bed wasn't all that big, but she seemed determined not to disturb me and managed to settle in so that our bodies barely touched.

"Good night," I heard her say faintly.

I mumbled something similar in response and within a few moments sleep took me.

****

I dreamt about Monica that night.

It wasn't her at first actually, just an ill-defined image of a girl that I could have sworn I knew but couldn't place. As usual with my dreams I didn't remember all of it later, nor could I necessarily make sense of the things I did recall.

One thing that remained was somehow the girl ended up naked. She didn't mind me looking at her and seemed to want me to touch her too. I was having trouble with that though, I couldn't seem to control where I touched her. My hand would go for her breasts and somehow always end up just below them, or farther down on her tummy. An experimental reach toward the lower areas of her body yielded the same results.

It was around that point that I began to suspect I might be dreaming. Once the thought came to me it became completely obvious that was the case. There were just too many nonsensical things about the whole scenario for it to be otherwise.

As soon as I came to my conclusion and recalled being in bed beside Monica before I'd fallen asleep, the girl became my sister. Maybe that was who she'd been the whole time. Her body still wasn't well defined, and there was no way it could be fully accurate since I hadn't seen it, but the face was definitely hers.

For some reason my hand remained where it had been on the girl's stomach, now my sister's. I couldn't pull it away and she smiled reassuringly as if she didn't want me to. It was too much for me to process however and that was when I woke up.

I was disoriented for a second, not by the room but by the person next to me. It was Monica of course, but somehow we'd gotten closer while we slept and our bodies were pressed against each other. We were spooning actually, when I allowed myself to admit it.

Most problematic for me was my arm was wrapped around her side and had pushed her nightshirt up to just below her breasts. My hand was resting on the exposed skin of her stomach and it became clear then why my actions had been restrained the way they were in my dream. My brain hadn't wanted to make up sensory information when it had perfectly serviceable real information to feed me.

Once I was aware of just how close I was to touching my sister inappropriately it was pretty clear to me I needed to rearrange my position. Getting her shirt back to its original state would be tricky without waking her, but I couldn't very well leave it where it was. Other than her panties she was naked below the hem of her shirt and I didn't want her waking up to that even if she realized that I hadn't done it on purpose.

"Mmm," Monica moaned softly.

She shifted a little and brought her hand up to clasp mine before I could move it.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away, and I was almost ready to believe she was still asleep when she spoke.

"Yes," she said.

"How long?"

"I dunno, few minutes. Something like that."

"I didn't mean to, you know, with your shirt and all."

"I know, you were sleeping. Thought you were awake at first, then I realized you weren't."

Monica wasn't giving the slightest indication of minding, plus if she'd been awake then she'd moved her hand on purpose.

"If you let go I can roll over, give you some space," I said.

"Why? I like this. Feels nice being close. Doesn't it?"

It did feel nice. I was only wearing a pair of shorts and with Monica's shirt pulled out of the way I could feel a lot of her skin pressed against mine. Warm, soft skin.

"That's not the point," I said.

She didn't answer right away, but then moved her hand away from mine allowing me to break contact with her if I chose.

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked.

I didn't want her to leave, but that raised the question of what exactly I was trying to accomplish.

"No," I said.

"Good."

"Maybe you should fix your shirt though, just so it's not all bunched up at the top."

It was a weak excuse for my request, but I was hoping Monica would just accept it for what it was. She shifted and raised her arms to grab her shirt, but instead of pulling it back down tugged it over her head and discarded it.

"That so wasn't what I meant and you know it," I said.

"I know, but I like you holding me like this. I want to be able to feel you."

Well, she could feel me all right. Except for around our waists we were both naked and spooning snugly against each other. I suppose I could have rolled away at any time if I really wanted to, but I didn't.

Monica replaced her hand to cover mine and held it tightly where it lay on her tummy. She fully intended for us to spend the night like that.

"This isn't going to work," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because sister or not, you're still a girl and you don't have nearly enough clothes on right now."

I didn't know if she could feel it yet or not, but she soon would. The close proximity of her nearly-naked body was affecting me as I had been worried it would even before she'd abandoned her shirt. I couldn't control myself well enough to prevent my cock from starting to harden and poke into her butt.

Monica wiggled her ass experimentally and elicited a small groan from me at the sensations that sent through my growing erection. It was like she didn't believe I'd really have that kind of reaction to her.

"Do you... need to take care of it?" she asked softly. "Would it be okay then?"

"Maybe, but I can't do it with you here."

"I won't look," she promised. "You can just do it and then we can go back to sleep. It's not a big deal."

"It kind of is for me."

"Come on, everyone does it. Even I do sometimes."

"Wait, really?"

Monica rolled over in place until she was facing me, for whatever good that did in the dark.

"What, did you think I didn't?" she asked. "I know I'm your little sister, but do you really think I'm that innocent?"

"I... never thought about it I guess."

"No, you wouldn't have."

I didn't know what else to say, and with Monica's changed position I couldn't even settle back in properly without risking touching her somewhere inappropriate. Finally she shifted again and I felt her hand feeling its way over my hip.

"Monica? What are you doing?" I said.

"Well you're being difficult and I don't want to have to leave."

"That doesn't mean...."

I faltered as my train of thought was rudely interrupted. My sisters fingers had closed over my cock through the material of my shorts and squeezed gently.

"Please," she whispered. "Just so we can go back to sleep, that's all."

Her words weren't doing nearly as much to persuade me as her hand was. It didn't matter what argument she made there was no way I should be letting my little sister get me off, but the feelings she was producing in me through my cock....

"Just so we can sleep," I repeated.

"Right, and then we don't have to ever think about it again. We can forget it ever happened."

I seriously doubted that I'd forget something like this, yet I still made no move to stop it. Not even when she reached under my shorts and grabbed my cock directly, skin against skin. The only concession I made to the situation was to roll onto my back and give her better access.

Monica stroked me for a couple minutes, seeming to gain confidence in what she was doing as time went by. She was no hurry however, regardless of what she might have said, and her hand's movements were slow and deliberate. It wasn't going to get me off anytime soon, but it felt amazing.

"Gotta be careful or I'll be all worked up by the time I'm done with you," Monica said.

"Might have to take care of yourself too then," I said.

"You'd be okay with that?"

"Can't be any weirder than... this."

"Um, it might be actually."

She let go of me and raised herself onto her knees. Suddenly there was light in the room as she turned on my lamp and I blinked rapidly as my eyes adjusted.

The most obvious consequences, and what I immediately focused on, was that my sister's almost-naked body became visible. Whether that was the point of turning the light on or not, Monica was just as aware of the fact as I was. She chewed nervously on her lip as she waited for the reaction she knew she was going to get from me, not all that confident as to what kind of reaction it would be.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"So we could see. Do you want me to turn it back off?"

"No, I think I like being able to see right now."

I got a shy smile out of Monica and I reached out to place my hand on her leg. I ran my fingers over her hip and up to her stomach, tracing the soft curves of her body.

"You mean that?" she said.

"Yeah, I do. I don't know how it took me so long to figure out you grew up. You're not just a little girl anymore."

"I know, I got boobies and everything. You were always being too much of a brother to notice."

"Sorry. I'm noticing now though."

"You'd kind of have to."

She had a point; it didn't matter who it was, if they were topless and as close as she was I would notice. It was different with her though. My thoughts went back to when we'd kissed and combined with the current image she presented I was having to reevaluate my opinion of her quite significantly. It was impossible to continue thinking of her in a completely platonic way when she was invoking feelings in me that a little sister simply shouldn't be capable of.

As I was focusing on Monica's chest, she had been eyeing the rather prominent tent in my shorts that was no longer hidden by my blanket. She reached toward it, then stopped herself part way.

"Can I?" she asked.

I nodded affirmatively and she leaned over me again and slowly pulled the waistband of my shorts over my erection until it sprang free. Her eyes widened as it came into view as though it was somehow not what she expected. Whatever the case she repositioned herself straddling one of my legs and resumed stroking my cock.

As she settled in above me she lowered herself until she was very nearly sitting on my leg. This had the effect of putting her pussy in contact with me and gradually she started rubbing against me. I had no idea if that had been a conscious decision or if she was just going with it.

Monica's panties became noticeably damp as the minutes passed, but I questioned whether it was going to be enough to get her off. It seemed like she wasn't really committing enough to satisfy either herself or me and was still kind of hesitant about the whole thing. Not that I could blame her.

"I don't think this is going to work," I said.

"I know, but I can't... I don't want to make it too weird."

"It's a little late for that, just do what you have to."

She nodded and tentatively shifted her body so that her knees were on either side of my hips. Her panties were so close to my cock, and when she moved just a little I felt the material brush against me.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"I'd have a hard time saying no to anything at this point."

"Yeah, but...."

Monica trailed off as she pressed her crotch firmly against mine and for a few moments neither of us could speak. The feeling of her grinding gently on my cock was way more intense than anything up until now and didn't leave my brain much capacity for anything else.

As her pace increased she leaned forward to brace herself on her arms, which put her breasts much closer to my face. I couldn't help it, I was completely enthralled by my sister's body and the ways it moved and felt. I cupped one breast delicately in my palm, then more firmly when she didn't object.

While I touched her and explored formerly unavailable areas of her body Monica was grinding more and more frantically on my cock. Way before I expected it she gave a small whimper and her whole frame shivered in what I could only assume was her cumming. She took a moment to recover, then looked at me a little sheepishly.

"Guess this still isn't really helping you so much," she said.

"That's okay," I said.

She didn't look all that stable above me, her arms shaking slightly in the aftermath of her orgasm. With a hand on her shoulder I guided her to roll off me onto her back, giving her some time to recover. I sat up and took the opportunity to finish removing my shorts. Monica watched me closely, but didn't move from where she lay as I crawled down between her legs.

The front of her panties was soaked and looked uncomfortable for her to continue wearing for much longer. Plus I wanted them out of the way for my own purposes anyway. I watched for any sign of reluctance from my sister, but she only adjusted her legs to make my job easier as I grasped the waistband of her panties and started pulling them down.

I forced myself not to look until I had the last remaining piece of clothing between us fully removed, but couldn't hold out any longer than that. Her pussy was red and puffy from all the recent activity, and so clearly still in a state of arousal. I was drawn to it uncontrollably and reached out with the very tips of my fingers to touch it softly.

Monica shifted self-consciously at all the attention I was giving to her most private area and I finally looked back up at her reassuringly. Once I met her eyes however I found I didn't have the words I wanted and instead kissed her, putting all the love and affection I could into it as a substitute for my inadequate vocabulary.

I felt my sister's arms wrapping around my back as we kissed, pulling me to her as tightly as she could. Almost involuntarily my hips started rocking and sliding my cock just barely across the slit of her pussy. She was so wet the experience was nearly frictionless and I knew it wasn't going to be enough to get off.

As my strokes got longer the head of my cock was being drawn back farther and farther until it finally slipped and nestled itself between Monica's pussy lips, begging to be allowed in. I stopped instantly and stared at my sister, knowing that this was definitely going too far but unable to pull away on my own.

"It's okay," she whispered.

There was no doubt or hesitation there at all. At that moment she probably would have done anything I asked, and for that matter I would have done the same for her.

Monica was still clutching me tightly and all it took was giving in to her and gravity, allowing myself to be pulled down and my cock to slide farther into her pussy. I worried that I might be putting too much of my weight on her, but she refused to let go so there wasn't much I could do.

Our bodies were more than capable of taking over at that point, our hips beginning to move practically of their own accord to bury me deeper inside my sister. Her pussy was so tight, so warm, and so much better that anything I'd ever experienced. What I felt then was far more than an urge to fuck, it was a desire to be connected to her as intimately as humanly possible.

All I could hear was her ragged breathing in my ear and the occasional soft moan. All I could feel was her body underneath me and her hands on my back. For a few precious moments Monica was my whole world and everything else could have ceased to exist for all I cared.

It wouldn't last though, I was too far gone for that. I was going to cum soon and nothing was going to stop it short of pulling out completely, but I had nowhere near the willpower for that even if Monica would let me.

Instead of fighting it I let it happen, pumping my hips harder and more urgently through those final moments. Then I was cumming, still buried deep inside my sister's pussy as my semen emptied into her.

It took everything I had left not to simply collapse on top of her as I finished. Monica still refused to let go of me despite me struggling to lift some of my weight off of her.

"Let go just for a second baby," I said. "Just for a second."

Slowly and with obvious reluctance she did as I asked and I rolled off her onto the bed. She immediately attached herself to me again, curling up against my chest as though losing contact with me even for a second was too much to bear. I had no objection and allowed her to settle in while I recovered. There was long period of near-silence before Monica finally broke it minutes later.

"It'll still be okay tomorrow, right?" she said. "This isn't going to ruin everything is it?"

"Everything will be fine," I said. "I promise. I'm not going to let anything happen to us, all right?"

"Okay. 'Cept we're kinda not brother and sister anymore, not the same way we were. We just did something brothers and sisters don't do."

"So what? There's nothing out there that can stop me being your brother. Nothing."

"But-"

I kissed her before she could get anything else out and held it until she relaxed and I was pretty sure she'd given up on arguing the point. When I looked at her again she only met my gaze for a moment before closing her eyes.

"Good night," I said.

"Night," she replied sleepily.

My lamp was still on and I couldn't reach it without moving Monica so I left it. The light it gave allowed me to watch my sister as she slowly fell asleep beside me. I struggled to stay awake as long as possible, but eventually I gave in as well and the two of us spent the rest of the night tangled together in each other's arms.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers
12