All Within a Day's Work

Story Info
Caregiver provides relief to a young man during a tough time.
2.7k words
4.4
17.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole walks up the 12 steps to Danny's bedroom, a walk that she can do in her sleep after caring for Danny for the past 3 months. She carefully walks along the left sided banister in order to avoid catching her legs on the chair lift attached to the wall on her right.

Danny is a handsome young man of 21 who suffered a minor spinal cord injury in a car accident four months ago. Nicole often wonders what he looked like before the accident: tall, slender, tan, dark hair, light blue eyes that appear cold as steel toward strangers.

Sometimes Danny's mother will let a wall down and tell Nicole a story from Danny's glory days: how he was a lady killer, or how he was captain of his college soccer team. Nicole is easy on the eyes herself, standing at an athletic 5'8", with long blonde hair and striking green eyes. In more recent weeks, she's certain she's caught Danny's eyes lingering on her 36C chest, though she's not let on. She can't imagine how difficult it must for Danny - a vibrant, physically fit, likely sexually active, young man - to suddenly be confined to a chair and sponge bathed three times a week by a complete stranger.

***

Nicole was hired after Danny's accident to bathe, dress, and feed Danny three times a week in the mornings, while his mother went out to run errands or take some personal time. Though Danny was very cold to her during her first two months on duty, Nicole would no longer consider she and Danny strangers.

Nicole used to approach the house and hear Danny's complaints to his mother about her through the window. It gave her some relief to know that he also disliked his physical therapist, who came just before Nicole to help Danny get out of bed and into his motorized wheelchair (the only thing that gave him any independence in the house).

The encounters between Danny and Nicole began as strictly business: Nicole would bathe Danny and get him dressed and fed. Then the remaining three hours until his mother came home were spent with Danny's eyes glued to the television and Nicole's to a book. This is just a job, she would constantly remind herself.

Then the day came where Danny asked Nicole what she liked to do for fun, and it was uphill from there with daily conversations.

The most difficult moments in those early days arose when Nicole was faced with encouraging a frustrated and, understandably, depressed young man that all of this was part of the "normal" road to recovery. Initially, when Danny was too fragile to be bathed in a tub, Nicole would have to do his sponge bath in bed.

During Nicole's first few visits, Danny's mother lent a helping hand with the bath until Nicole was reassured that she would not break Danny. Nicole would take particular care to be professional and gentle whilst bathing his genitals, though Nicole (nor Danny's mother) was not expecting his first erection to occur during their second bath as Nicole was gently cleansing Danny's ass and perineum.

Danny's mother promptly excused herself from the room and notified Danny and Nicole that this was her cue to fade out assisting during baths. In that moment, Nicole remained perfectly professional and reassured Danny that involuntary erections were a normal part of the spinal cord healing process.

But her mind also wandered. Perhaps erection wasn't the best word for what he had in that first incident, she thought as she looked at it. Perhaps a "stirring" was a more apt description.

As Danny got stronger and his recovery progressed over days and weeks, the erections became more frequent and more substantial. Nicole imagined that, as time went on, he would likely regain his youthful length and firmness.

As the weeks went by, Nicole started noticing that Danny's erections were coming more frequently, and not only during bathing.

One day in particular, she had unintentionally thrown on a low cut top. She struggled the entire walk up the stairs trying to both avoid cutting her leg (for the tenth time) on the chair lift and to keep the neckline above her cleavage. Nicole's fears about her shirt being too revealing were confirmed when she entered Danny's room and his cock immediately stood to full attention. She turned around and said, "Bath time, let's go," before he could recognize how deeply rosy her cheeks had become. After that incident, Nicole caught Danny taking more and more note of her body. She would catch him in a gaze lock with her slender legs, or with her cleavage, or any other part of her body that happened to be exposed at the moment.

Despite her best efforts, Nicole begins to embrace the sexual power she wields over Danny. This young man - a boy, really - who can't bathe or feed or dress himself. He is essentially a captor to her sexuality on a near-daily basis. She starts to feel guilty about that, knowing that he is unable to tend to himself or provide himself with any relief. Yet she doesn't stop herself from wearing shirts that are more and more revealing, or from sticking her perfectly round ass out in the air a little further as she draws the bath water, or from incidentally brushing her tits up against his cheek or his chest as she runs the sponge slowly along his arms and legs in the tub. The guilt goes out the door in those increasingly lustful moments.

***

She finally makes it to the top of the steps. Danny's bedroom is on the third floor and Nicole finds herself thankful for the regular thigh and ass toning that this climb gives her. She takes a moment to pause on the top step, takes a deep breath, and shakes her hair out. She looks up to notice Danny staring at her through the mirror in his room and, to her surprise, he shoots her a quick sideways smile.

"Hi, Danny," Nicole says, "Ready for your bath?"

"Ugh, I guess," he sarcastically replies, though Nicole senses something different - maybe playful - in his voice today.

Nicole removes her sweatshirt (she learned early on in this job to limit layers during baths in order to avoid becoming thoroughly soaked), and is now down to her thin white t-shirt. She's worn a bright pink bra that nicely compliments her perfectly perky tits, and is clearly visible through her shirt. Nicole helps Danny into the tub chair and starts running the water, checking the temperature against the back of her hand. She looks up to ask him a question and catches him gazing upon her face. He immediately blushes and looks away, and Nicole replies in kind.

After a long pause, Danny finally manages to stumble across his next comment. "I never realized how beautiful, I mean green, your eyes are."

"Oh, you're just being nice to me today," says Nicole, but she simultaneously feels her pussy twitch. What's wrong with me, she thinks to herself. He's just a kid by comparison. She looks back up at him and this time his eyes are making contact directly with her perky breasts. In an attempt to subvert his gaze, she lowers her eyes and inadvertently they settle on his cock, which she notices has begun to stir.

Nicole immediately turns her attention to the water, jumping up and saying, "Okay, temperature's good." Danny's cock remains hard throughout his bath, and while getting dressed. Although, neither of them mention it, Nicole's mind can't help but wander. This is the first time Danny's erection has been elicited from conversation with Nicole and not solely from incidental touching during his bath.

Nicole goes home that night and thinks about what happened. She thinks about the ways in which Danny may be lusting after her. She starts to touch herself gently. He couldn't reach his cock to take care of himself even if he wanted to. Her fingers start working more vigorously on her clit now. Nicole starts to wonder if she should offer Danny some assistance. At this moment and with this thought, she experiences a full and satisfying release. She knows what she needs to do.

Nicole goes in to work the next day with a new resolve. She strolls up to the house, wishes Danny's mother a good morning and helps her to the car with her things. Nicole runs up the three flights to Danny with ease, feeling her perky tits bouncing the whole way up. When she gets to the top of the stairs, she realizes that she's suddenly very wet. She takes a deep breath, and shouts out "Hi, Danny! Ready for your bath?"

She goes and retrieves Danny, who gives her a startled look when he sees her demeanor. She gets him into the tub and then, before she gets too nervous to proceed, begins to take off her top and unbutton her pants.

"Woah woah! What are you doing?" Danny demands.

"Oh come on, I just figured I would make things a little fun for you today," replies Nicole.

Danny's cock immediately grows to its full length, and Nicole can see him shifting in his seat. "Sit back, don't worry, just relax," Nicole says. "This is strictly professional. I'm here to tend to your needs...all of them," she says, gazing down at his cock, which was pulsating with every increasingly rapid beat of his heart. She gets her hands wet with a little body wash and starts stroking the length of his shaft, paying close attention to the sensitive spot underneath the tip. Each time she flicks this with her hand, Danny catches his breath. It isn't long before she feels his cock tense in her hand, and she knows he's close. His eyes roll back in his head, his chest tightens, and he lets out a long moan as he shoots rope after rope of thick white cum up his stomach and across his chest.

Nicole politely and quietly cleans him up with a wet wash cloth, and continues his bath. Danny sits quietly in the chair, his head still collapsed backward and his eyes shut, for the remainder of his bath. Nicole smiles contentedly with the realization that that's probably the first orgasm he's had in months.

Over the next few days, Danny eagerly greets Nicole with a hard cock at the top of the stairs. She playfully smiles and chuckles each time she sees him, asking, "What makes you think you're going to get so lucky today?"

Nicole continues to use her hand, tending to Danny's youthful cock with long firm strokes, until one day he nervously interrupts her with a clearing of his throat.

"Uhh, Nicole... do you, uhhh... think you might be able to use a different body part?"

"What?!," Nicole exclaims. "Excuse me, but I'm already doing you a favor here, I could lose my job!"

Danny's expression turns downtrodden, and he replies, "I know, it's just that I thought a little variety might be nice."

Nicole suddenly finds herself feeling badly for scolding him. She finds her mind wandering, thinking about when her own needs were last tended to. She starts to feel the heat rising in her thighs, and feels the onset of rhythmic pulsation of her clit against her panties (which have suddenly become soaking wet).

"I don't know, Danny," she starts.

Danny interrupts her, "Come on, just once. I swear I won't say anything to my parents. Nobody will know. You can trust me."

Nicole knew that she had no reason to believe anything he was saying, but in that moment she felt a sudden lust for his cock - that same cock she'd been tending to with her hand - buried deep inside her pussy. Before she could say no, she stood up and peeled her panties down. The tip of Danny's cock sparkled with a drop of precum that had bubbled up as he looked upon her perfectly shaped pussy. The gap at the top of her thighs gave way to two beautifully pink lips peeking out from below her clit, which was clearly swollen and throbbing with lust. Danny wished so badly in that moment he could touch and taste her pussy.

Realizing he had no way to maneuver this himself, Nicole took two steps closer to Danny and gently guided the tip of two of his fingers along her cunt, starting at her ass and slowly running them forward to meet her clit. Along that journey, Danny's fingers were moistened with Nicole's slippery wetness.

Nicole extended her right leg over Danny, standing and straddling him in his shower chair. She slowly lowered her hips down and moaned out as she felt his plump tip push through her tight entrance.

Danny quickly inhaled, and extended her a warning: "Fuck, I'm not going to last long."

Nicole lowered herself down so that her pussy swallowed the length of Danny's shaft. She slowly rocked her hips forward to backward as she moved up and down his cock. As she did this, her clit rubbed against the base of Danny's member, and she quickly realized what was happening: the waves were coming more frequently, with each breath she felt a twitch in her pussy that told her she was close. Suddenly she felt Danny's cock swell and tense inside of her, as he threw his head back and moaned, "Oh fuuuucckkk." At that moment, her pussy tightened up and the waves came together into one huge explosion as she came in synchrony to his orgasm. They sat there for a moment, breathing and recovering, before she stood up.

As Nicole stood, Danny's cum slid out of her and onto the tub floor. Danny said, "Good thing that surface cleans up easy." They both laughed and Nicole felt relief in that moment.

Over the next couple of weeks, this continued on. Danny eagerly awaited Nicole's strip tease as she rounded the top of the stairs. She'd allow him the benefit of a moment to gaze upon her perfectly perky breasts and her beautiful pussy. She had taken to grooming an angled landing strip which nicely complemented the contour of her athletic hips and waist.

Each day, Nicole would approach Danny and direct his fingers in and around her pussy. On occasion, she would plunge her own fingers deep into her moist cunt and then present them to Danny's mouth for a taste. He would close his eyes and enjoy not just the mild taste, but the perfectly mild yet musky smell of her.

His favorite was when she directed him to close his eyes so he didn't know when he might feel the tight entrance to her pussy slip down onto his throbbing cock. Nicole would reach her hands around his neck and lace her fingers together behind Danny's head, or she would allow her hands to wander up and down his tight chest. Danny wished so profoundly that he could reach out and touch her. Occasionally, she'd climb off of his cock and walk around to allow him a light graze of her nipple or her firm ass against his hand.

As she rode him, Nicole loved to feel the hardening of Danny's young cock as he approached orgasm, and he was amazed both at how wet she got and how hard she would cum. On the rare instance that he held out longer than she did, the moment he'd feel her contractions around his hard member Danny would lose all control and shoot his ropes of cum deep into her pussy.

She knew that she needed to help him until he was healed enough to get out and meet a nice young woman, or healed enough to help himself. Yet until then, she knows what she must do. She approaches the top of the steps and stands naked in front of Danny, who is waiting for her naked in the doorway to his room. She spreads her legs out, straddles him in his chair, eases her dripping wet pussy down onto his hard shaft, and closes the door behind her...