All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Janet was and is a complete knock out. She was 30 when she sashayed into the office in a very short skirt with an obscenely low cut stretch top that accentuated her D cup breasts and took down the "help wanted" sign that I'd put in the window. She turned and said, "Your wife sent me, when do I start?"

Mary and I just stood there as shocked as we could be. Finally I stammered, "Uh, what are your qualifications?"

Janet laughed and said my wife's name [I still can't write or say her name, it hurts too much] said you'd say that and for me to answer, "These silly." and with that she put her hands under her large firm boobs and shook them up and down a couple of times.

I burst out laughing and said, "You're hired."

"Mary, I'll leave it to you to explain her duties---she's our new receptionist. You're getting a promotion and will now be an agent with your own office. Now excuse me as I'm going home to spank my wife."

It wasn't until I was halfway home that I realized I didn't even know this new woman's name.

When I got home my love was bent over the kitchen table with her own short skirt flipped up, her pale blue underwear around her knees and a wooden spoon swinging lazily from her right hand.

"I hear you met Janet," she said as she started rotating her hips around. I could see she was already wet and I could smell her as I came across the room. "I hear I'm going to get a spanking. You're all talk. I told Mary that when she called to tell me you were on your way home."

I grabbed the spoon out of her hand and lightly swatted her on the ass with it. "And you're a bad girl." I said as I unzipped myself.

"See, I knew you were all talk." she said as she stuck her ass out even farther. The light bulb went off and I realized she really did want a spanking. I dropped the spoon and started spanking away on that perfect ass of hers. Once I started I couldn't stop---and she didn't want me to. I finally got tired and rammed my cock in her with no warning at all. I pulled on her hair and fucked her senseless---which wasn't too hard considering her first orgasm happened in the first 5 seconds and then they just kept coming. I never went back to the office that day and we spent the entire afternoon having rough sex to include me tying her down and spanking her pussy.

That was the day that she told me every woman is an exhibitionist and every woman has a secret desire to be completely dominated by someone they can trust. And I confirmed what she already knew, that all guys were voyeurs.

Some women act on their desires but most don't she told me. She also explained that she'd known Janet, who was just four years older than we were, her whole life. My wife had gone to school and been good friends with Janet's little sister. Janet ran into my wife while out job-hunting a couple of days after moving back to our town and the rest is history.

I told my love that while I liked what had happened I was really worried about the office dynamics between Mary and Janet, as I hadn't often seen two such completely different personalities get along. She said not to worry at all and made me agree to give Janet and Mary a month together before I decided it wasn't working.

Amazingly, it took less than two weeks before Mary walked in and said, "I like her. She does everything I ask without any sass and she's friendly as the day is long. She's smart and doesn't make the same mistake twice and, let's face it we've had more visitors in the office and written more new contracts since she arrived."

"I agree with you on her beauty and personality in bringing new customers in, but I think it's you that's getting them to sign on the dotted line."

That very afternoon I bought my love a great bouquet of tulips, her favorite flower, and told her how brilliant she was.

Chapter Seven

Janet helped Mary through the divorce and soon they were fast friends. Janet dated men but no one ever lasted very long and in a small town it didn't take long for the dates to dry up as she'd gone out with just about everyone that met her standard. She was an expert at relationships though. Only one guy couldn't take "we're done" for an answer. He had to be told, by me and a number of the other guys, from the town to get over it or get beat to a pulp. All the rest of her lovers stayed friendly with her as they too moved on to other relationships.

Janet didn't have sex with every guy she dated but she was having sex with some of them so I knew she wasn't gay. I could tell when Janet was getting laid because she just looked different. More sparkly. More of a glow all around her.

When I mentioned all of this to my wife one night a couple of years after we hired her she laughed and said that all the girls knew Janet was one of those people who were never satisfied with the same guy. She'd been a serial dater in high school, a serial dater in college and she was the same way now. "It's just who she is."

So I didn't worry about it as it really wasn't my concern anyway. My love would occasionally tease me about having to fill in for a boyfriend and give Janet a proper fucking when she knew Janet was going through a dry spell.

Invariably my love would unbutton her blouse or pull her shirt over her head and stick her wonderful breasts in my face and say, "My name's Janet and I need a good licking on my sensitive nipples."

As my wife's nipples were extremely sensitive it led to some fantastic sex whenever she and I played the Janet game. I would lick and suck on them for a while and then once she got all worked up and begged me to fuck her I would say to my wife, "Sorry Janet, you know I love your big tits but I love my wife too much to give you a good hard cocking. I guess you'll just have to masturbate while I pull and suck on your nipples."

"Oh you'll fuck me boss man. You won't be able to resist fucking me." Then she would start playing with herself as she fed me her tits. Soon her other hand would be rubbing my cock through my pants. I would hear the squishing sound her pussy made as she fingered herself.

"You can boss man, you can fuck me really hard. Your wife will never know," my beautiful wife would say as she fingered herself faster and faster and rubbed my cock harder and harder. Just before she would cum she would take her fingers from her snatch and start smearing her juices across my lips. "And if you're a really good boy I'll let you eat me after you fuck me."

That would be all she wrote and I'd yank my pants down and shove my cock into her already cumming cunt and fuck her for all I was worth. Of course I was always a "really good boy" so after I came she would grab my head and force me down to lick and suck on her perfect pussy. I would end up having the cream pie she promised for my after sex dessert.

Chapter Eight

As for Mary, I know she received numerous date requests after her divorce and even went out on a few of them but her trust in men was completely gone. Soon the word got out that there was no chance to make it to even second base with "Ice Maiden Monastery Mary" and she stopped being asked out. My love and I felt sad for her as we assumed she must be lonely but she told my wife numerous times not to worry as she really did enjoy not having to concern herself with another person and she liked doing what she wanted when she wanted and her church and friends gave her all the social activity she needed.

When my wife relayed this to me one night as we were lying in our bed she said, "I told her that's all fine and dandy but what about sex? You're young and beautiful and you need sex just as much as the rest of us."

"Sex hasn't ever been that great for me." Mary told my wife, "I don't get what the big deal is. I mean it's a pleasant enough experience but I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much."

"Girl you have definitely not been with the right man---or woman if that's what floats your boat."

My love had laughed as she remembered the shocked look on Mary's face after her comment about the right woman. "Honey, I'm convinced that poor Mary has never had an orgasm. I don't know if she's a latent lesbian or just hasn't had a wonderful man like you spend the time necessary to get her off."

"OK, if that's what you want I guess I'll go fuck her brains out to show her what she's missing." I said as I made as if to get out of the bed.

Quick as a cat my love had grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her crotch, "Oh no you don't," she'd squealed with laughter, "My name is Mary and I need a nice feminine tongue on my horribly lonely pussy."

I started licking her slowly and as differently as I could from how I normally licked her when we were having oral sex. In no time at all her juices were flowing and I could tell she was really turned on. She had moved her hands up to pull and twist her nipples and was soon humping her mons into my face. I stopped licking her as soon as I could tell she was getting close to cumming and pulled away.

"What are you doing you bastard?" she wailed as she looked down at me frantic with need.

"Put on the dress you bought last week. Do it now." I told her firmly. "Don't bother with a bra or underwear."

With a devilish grin that I never tired of, she jumped up to comply.

We had laughed at the second "Mary" dress she'd bought for some charity event she did at the old folks retirement home. It was a super conservative dress that had both a high neckline and went all the way down to her ankles. She thought it would help keep the dirty old men's hands off her as the previous event she'd gone to had resulted in numerous feel ups.

"Now lie on the bed and put your arms above your head."

I got out our trusty ropes and tied her hands above her.

"What are you doing to me?" she said in a little girl voice.

"Mary, I think its time we introduced you to the joys of lesbianism I said in a high girlish voice."

"Noooo. No you can't, it's against the teachings of the church."

"God wants you to cum Mary. And it wouldn't be right not to do what God wants." I said as I lifted the dress up and up until her sex was completely exposed while simultaneously her chest and face was covered by the dress and she couldn't see.

"Oh my God, this is such a turn on." my love groaned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." I whispered in her ear as I started palming her nice tits and pulling on her nipples through the dress. Then I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a vibrator. "We women have such wonderful toys we can use." I said to her in my impersonation of a female voice as I turned it on high.

"YES!" she hissed as I started running the tip of the vibrator around her nipples. I knew the double material of the pulled up dress would keep the sensations just dull enough to keep her from cumming. I spent a good 3 or 4 minutes running the vibrator all over her body but mainly I focused on her breasts. Then I turned the intensity all the way down and propped it between her legs as I spread and tied them down also. The vibrator kept falling down as she tried to hump up against it.

"I have something to do," I whispered to her still using my female voice, "Now don't you go anywhere. And this is the last time I'm putting our toy up against you so it would behoove you to stop moving around and making it fall."

"No, no, no, don't you dare leave me like this you bastard."

"I'm a bitch honey, I'm not a bastard." I sweetly told her in my girly voice as I went out of the room and closed the door. Then I grabbed my shaving kit and went to the guest bathroom on the other side of the house and quickly shaved so I would be completely smooth. I grabbed one of her three wigs that we had for our fantasy games [I'd never been the one to wear one before] and put it on. I'd only been gone about eight minutes but of course the vibrator had fallen away by the time I got back.

"You're so beautiful," I said in my girl voice, "I can't wait to teach you all about pussy licking." I got between her legs and started kissing along her thighs. The feel of the silky hair of the wig and my equally smooth face must have really tripped a switch because she went berserk.

"Oh FUCK! Yes! That's it! That's my girl! I LOVE girls! Yes, yes, yesss... lick my cunt you pretty slut." She was completely into it and jerking against the ropes and humping all over and I had to grab her ass with both hands just to keep my face plastered to her as she orgasmed again and again.

After a while she begged me to stop so of course I did---for almost a full minute while she writhed and begged me to untie her so she could repay me for the wonderful orgasms I gave her.

"Men cum too quick and are incapable of multiple orgasms," I said to her, "we women don't have that problem." Then I turned the vibrator on high, shoved it into her, and reattached my lips to her clit. Within seconds she went from screaming, "NO! It's too sensitive!" to "YES! A good fucking that's what I need. A good lesbian fucking!"

I was frantic with need myself by now so I yanked the vibrator out of her, moved up on her, and thrust my rock hard cock into her. I pulled the dress off her face and made her lick her own juices off mine. "These strap-ons are wonderful." I said to her in my girlish voice as I fucked her. That was the end of it and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came again just as I was filling her with what felt like a ton of cum. Then she promptly passed out for only the second time in all the years we'd been having sex.

When she "came to" a bit later she was all untied and wrapped up in my arms. "So I take it you enjoyed that one, uh?" I said with what must have been a big shit eating grin.

"You know it mister. Oh God do I love you."

"And I you. For always."

Chapter Nine

Kimmie was another of my wife's finds.

My love had already been told her reoccurrence of cancer was terminal. And I'd already told her I wasn't leaving town to chase boyhood dreams after she died. "I can't imagine not being able to come to your grave site any time I want." I'd told her.

I guess she knew that I was completely distracted at the time and needed some temp help. She thought that afterwards I would throw myself into work and could make do after the temp left.

I can still remember hearing the door open and Janet starting her usual cheery greeting of "Good Morning, how may I help you?" but it was strange because her voice kind of died out near the end. A minute later Janet came into my office with a look of complete confusion and said, "It's for you".

"What's for me, Janet?"

"A girl."

"What!"

"Come see for yourself."

Of course Mary had heard everything so she came along and when we walked out to the front of the office Kimmie was standing there with a big red bow hung over her like a sash and a look on her perfect little oriental face that said she'd like to curl up into a ball and die.

"How can I help you?" I said to the terrified 18 year old.

"Your wife hired me for you. She said you needed some temporary help and I'm trying to earn money for college. She, she said you would pay me 8 dollars an hour. I'll work really really hard, I promise."

"Well I didn't think I needed any help, but considering how poorly the last employee worked out", I said with a fake glare at Janet, "I'm sure you can do better. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go home and spank my wife again."

As I left to the peals of laughter from the women and the complete look of shock from Kimmie. I knew that unless she was stealing from me or horribly upsetting the office dynamics I would keep her on as long as she wanted to work for me in honor of my love.

Once again I was halfway home when I realized I didn't even know the girl's name.

This time when I came in my love wasn't bent over the table but was instead standing next to the couch with her head bowed, a black wig on, and wearing an oriental dress. "I exist to pleasure you master." She said in a lilting oriental sing song like voice while she was going to her knees.

After a wonderful blow job, I stood her up and pushed her over the edge of the couch. I yanked up her dress and spread her legs and started eating her from behind. She loved it and was pushing back against me promising to love me long time. Once the urge to cum from the blowjob abated I stood up and rammed it home.

"I guess you LIKE my little gift." She said later as we lay on the couch trying to catch our breath.

"I love you so much. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. What am I ever going to do without you?"

"Live. You're going to have to live for the both of us."

Kimmie was another jewel in the office. Unlike 98 percent of the kids her age she was unfailingly polite and conscientious. She's half Japanese and half Japanese-American. Her father was sent to Stanford from Tokyo to get a PhD in micro-technology. While there he met and fell in love with a first generation Japanese-American undergraduate coed who was majoring in engineering.

Kimmie's mother spent the summers in Japan with her grandparents and spoke the language fluently and her father needed a tutor to help him with his English when he came to Stanford. By all accounts it was love at first sight for both of them. He married her and became a US citizen and now they both work at the technology firm that opened a private satellite research center on the outskirts of our small town.

Last summer was Kimmie's first summer in America. Like her mother before her, she is bilingual and speaks, reads, and writes both languages perfectly. Not that the ability to speak Japanese is going to do anything at all for her in this small town. Anyway, her parents only spoke Japanese in the house and from the time she was 2 she spent every single summer living in Japan with her great grandparents. She would have gone last summer also, but her 88 year old great grandfather missed a turn, drove onto one of the Tokyo expressway exits and got hit by a dump truck that was exiting. Both of her great grandparents were killed instantly.

Kimmie is gorgeous. A petite size zero, A cup but perfectly proportioned breasts, a tight and little assed 95 pound beauty with a perfect complexion and long thick coal black hair. That said I found the most attractive feature of Kimmie is her complete submissiveness.

I remarked on it to my love one night about two weeks later when we were just laying in bed holding each other. "She does anything she's told and she seems to enjoy it. I'm really worried about her ability to handle the pricks her age when she goes off to college next summer."

My wife propped herself up on her elbow as she looked at me. "I never did tell you how we met did I?"

"Actually, come to think of it, you never did. I've just been so worried about you and satisfied with her that I never thought to ask."

"Well sit back mister you're going to love this. I was in the Drugstore doing some shopping and getting a refill of these fifty damn prescriptions I have to take when she came in and timidly asked for an application. It was like she was scared of her own shadow and I could tell the guy behind the counter thought the same thing and had no intent of hiring a timid little girl even as he gave her an application.

I came out of the store about 5 minutes later and heard her tell some rough looking guy, who was at least two and a half times her size, to leave the little kid he was bullying alone. He took one look at her and started laughing and said something along the lines of, "After I get done with him I'm going to come over there and give you a man size piece of meat in that tight little cunt of yours."

My wife continued with her story, "Of course I immediately whipped out my cell phone and dialed 911. This brute cuffs the poor kid on the head and sauntered over to Kimmie who hadn't moved a muscle. I just knew she was frozen in fear. But a second before he touched her she actually stepped closer to him and grabbed his shirt and the next thing I knew this gorilla was flat on his back and groaning and then she calmly stomped him in the balls. I've never heard such a scream of agony as I did from that guy. Then she kicked him right in the temple and he was out like a light. A couple of minutes later the police showed up. Turns out he was an escaped convict with multiple violent crimes and rapes on his rap sheet. When the police asked what happened she looked the cops in the eye and demurely said he fell. They looked at me and of course I agreed. They shrugged their shoulders, put him in the car and off they went."

123456...9