All Women Secretly Love Anal!

Story Info
Black man makes the discovery of the decade.
2k words
3.08
47.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

My name is Alexander Folkman. Just a tall, good-looking young black man living in Massachusetts. I am currently a student at the Milton Institute of Technology, a small private four-year college. Milton Tech is a school with only about forty eight hundred students. Men and women from various cities around Massachusetts. I like the school just fine. I'm one of four hundred black males and five hundred and seventeen black female students on campus. Milton Tech tried to diversify but it's still one of the most expensive colleges in the country. Since I'm there on a full academic scholarship, I don't much care. My scholarship covers room and board along with tuition and books for four years. All I had to do was maintain a certain GPA.

At the time that I attended it, Milton Tech was a college campus teeming with nerds and geeks. It's famous for its computer science and mechanical engineering studies programs. I'm there to study civil engineering. Lately, in an effort to boost enrollment as well as change the school's image, Milton Tech decided to add some sports. They hired coaches and staff, and transformed an old building into the future Department of Athletics after retrofitting it. They added Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Rugby, Bowling, Swimming, Track, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Football, Wrestling, Tennis and Golf. Since the campus was forty nine percent female, they added Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Golf, Volleyball, Tennis, Rugby, Lacrosse, Swimming and Track. All of these sports compete in the NCAA Division Three. Athletics changed the atmosphere on campus. It made it alright.

Presently, I'm hanging out with my friend Shawn Brown and his girlfriend Mina Luther. Shawn is a six-foot-tall, lean and muscular black male. He's a former U.S. Army Captain currently attending Milton Tech on a veteran scholarship. He's studying criminal justice and wants to be a policeman someday. I can see Shawn joining the Massachusetts State Police. He'd be a natural. His girlfriend Mina is a student here at Milton Tech. She's studying nursing. Mina is around five-foot-nine, thick-bodied and large-breasted, with wide hips and a plump ass. Her skin is dark brown. Her face is kinda pretty but she's not really my type. I like my women to be thicker. The bigger the woman, the more fun she is in bed. That's my motto. Lots of black men share the same viewpoint. Mina only weighs two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm a six-foot-one, big and tall black man who weighs two hundred and forty pounds. Shawn is the smallest of us, weighing only one hundred and eighty nine pounds. We spend a lot of time together. Shawn currently works with the Sports Information Office. He used to play football for the United States Army. That all ended when he got summoned to Iraq back in 2002. Five years and many injuries later, he's still a solid-looking, whole and healthy man but he's lost interest in sports. Don't ask me why. Actually, he's lost interest in a lot of things. Thankfully, he still likes sex.

Shawn and Mina invited me over for some fun, and you know I was down with that. They're very much into threesomes. What surprised me was the arrival of Michelle Bergman, a chick I sort of knew from campus. Michelle Bergman was a slim redhead with alabaster skin and blue eyes hiding behind thick glasses. The whitest chick I'd ever seen. Sometimes, she hangs out with Mina. They've really got nothing in common. Michelle majors in Marine Biology while Mina studies Nursing. They're from different walks of life. Mina hails from the mean streets of Dorchester, Massachusetts. Michelle is a native of Milton, Massachusetts. She attended Milton Academy, then went to Wellesley College before switching to Milton Tech. She just didn't like going to an all-female college. Whatever. Shawn, Mina and I had threesomes before but I was surprised to hear that Michelle would be joining us.

We had started the evening's festivities. I lay on the bed, naked as a jaybird. Mina knelt before me, sucking on my long and thick black cock. Shawn stood behind her, his hands on her hips. He thrust his cock into her pussy from behind. Doggy style was Shawn's favorite sexual position. I know this intimately. We were having our fun when Michelle joined us. She was naked under the long black leather duster she usually wore. I looked at her and so did Shawn. I've got to admit that Michelle looked good. Skinny women didn't usually do it for me but Michelle was kind of pretty. No lie. Sexy is sexy no matter what. There's no universal standard of beauty, you know. It's always in the eyes of the beholder.

Shawn continued fucking Mina from behind. Michelle watched us, fingering her hairy pussy. She winked at me. I blinked. Whatever. I just hoped she wouldn't mess up the evening's festivities. Mina sucked my cock energetically and I soon came. She always got me to cum. When I did, she leaned down and engulfed my entire cock in her mouth. She drained me of all my manly seed. I groaned in pleasure. This woman was something else. Where in hell did she pick up her sexual skills? She would put an experienced prostitute to shame. I winked at her, and caressed her head. Damn, this woman was awesome. Shawn was a lucky bastard.

Next, Shawn and I regaled ourselves of the sight of Mina and Michelle doing their thing. Michelle lay flat on the gigantic bed, her legs spread. Mina began licking her pussy. I stroked my cock while watching Mina eating pussy. While she licked away at Michelle's hairy snatch, her big black booty moved up and down. This got me hard as steel. Shawn was not oblivious to what was happening either. I looked at him, and a look passed between us. Smiling, I reached for his cock. I gently began stroking his long and thick black cock. Shawn is a macho man who doesn't consider himself gay or bisexual but he likes to hook up with a male every now and then. I decided to go down on him.

I bent down and took Shawn's cock into my mouth. His dick was so long and thick that I had trouble fitting it in my mouth. Shawn placed his thick hand on my neck and urged me on. I sucked his dick and licked his balls. I must say I liked the taste of him. Every man tastes different. Shawn tasted stronger and saltier than other men, which doesn't surprise me since he's a career military macho man. I sucked him good, and when he finally came, I drank his seed. His shouts of pleasure filled the room. A moment later, I heard yet another shout of pleasure. Mina had worked Michelle over with her pussy licking and hot girly cum squirted out of the white chick. Nice!

Shawn grabbed me, and told me he wasn't finished with me. I smiled, knowing what he had in mind. He put me on all fours and spread my butt cheeks wide open. Then, he pressed his dick against my ass and pushed. I grunted as Shawn's hard dick entered my ass. I've been fucked in the ass before but Shawn was a man with a big dick. Twelve inches of long and thick, uncut black dick. He placed his hands on my hips and began fucking me like gay sex was going out of style. I screamed in pleasure as he rammed into me with all of his manly strength. There's something to be said about man to man sex. It's very intense and hot. Shawn cussed me out while fucking me. He told me that he owned my ass and was going to make me his bitch. I screamed and begged him for more.

Meanwhile, I noticed Michelle and Mina doing their thing. Mina was now on all fours, her big sexy body jiggling. Michelle was positioned behind her, wearing a big strap on dildo. Michelle spread Mina's plump black butt cheeks wide open, and pressed the dildo against the big black woman's asshole. With a swift thrust, she went in. I watched, fascinated as Michelle began fucking Mina with the strap on. This was pretty hot. Almost as hot as having Shawn's super cock in my ass. Almost. I lost sight of the hot lesbian action as the sexy black military man fucked me good, finally taking me into kingdom fuck. I screamed so loud it's not even funny. He was that good.

I lay slumped on the bed, as Shawn slowly pulled out of me. My ass was sore, my body was covered with sweat and my cock was hard. So damn hard. I was still a bit dizzy from the man to man sex of the century. So I didn't notice Michelle sneak up on me. I didn't see her but instead felt a pair of warm lips around my cock. I looked up, and saw her. There she was, the white chick. She was sucking on my dick. My eyes widened. She winked at me playfully. I noticed Mina standing behind her, leaning against Shawn who watched with interest. I waved at them both. I must admit that Michelle was a pretty good cock sucker. I don't discriminate. If she can rock my socks, she's good to go.

I slowly relaxed and began enjoying myself as Michelle sucked my dick. She got me really hard in no time. So hard, in fact, that I was aching for something to fuck. Once again she surprised me. She stroked my black dick and got on all fours before rubbing her ass against my groin. I hesitated. Mina is the only female I know who's down with anal sex. Was Michelle into it? She made a gesture of impatience and urged me to fuck her. I didn't need to be told twice. I pressed my cock against her backdoor and pushed. My first sensation upon penetrating Michelle was one of warmth and tightness. This female had a delicious bottom and judging by the way she wiggled it, she was no stranger to anal sex.

I placed my hands on Michelle's narrow hips and thrust into her. She groaned and barked cuss words as I fucked her. Damn, I've never heard anyone cuss like this and I've hooked up with NYC Cabbies. Damn! Laughing, I began to fuck her ass more aggressively. I'll never know which ass I prefer. Male ass or female ass. I don't know. Both feel tight around my dick. I've never fucked Shawn's ass although he has a delicious-looking bottom. Shawn is strictly top. His body his rules, I guess. Michelle had no such restraint. So I fucked her like anal sex was going out of style. She screamed. I felt bolder than ever before, like one of those black porn actors in those interracial videos featuring horny blonde chicks. I grabbed a handful of Michelle's red hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. She gasped in surprise. I grinned and continued to fuck her. We went at it like this for some time, until I finally came.

Slowly, I squeezed my cock out of Michelle's ass. She took a moment to recover, then she was all bustling energy as before. I smiled at her. She kissed me, and thanked me for my sexual prowess. I nodded. She was no stranger to threesomes, foursomes or the whole swinger lifestyle. I could tell. Nope. The bespectacled nerdy woman was actually a sex freak. Who would have thought? She told me that she'd been looking forward to hooking up with me for some time. Apparently, she was fond of black guys. Especially bisexual black men. How about that? I was lost in thought but Mina's voice snapped me out of it. The lady of the house ushered the rest of us into the showers, where more wicked fun followed. It's one of the wildest nights of my life. No regrets whatsoever. Surprises can be a good thing in life. Down here in Milton, we just roll with it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers