All Work and No Play

Story Info
All work and no play makes Lee and Rob very horny.
1.4k words
3.55
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, but I do have to admit that the people in the story are very much real. Although I will omit most of the identifying information, those that are mentioned might still recognize themselves if they look closely enough.

*

Rob couldn't seem to stop staring at her. No matter how hard he tried, there she was. It didn't help that they worked for the same big toy store. Normally he didn't go for black girls but for her he would definitely make an exception. She had long brown hair that just brushed the top of her chocolate shoulders. Her dark brown eyes were mesmerizing and her full lips were constantly in his fantasies and dreams. She was very short with an extremely full figure: He asked her in the week they first met exactly how tall she was. She told him she was 4' 8". Looking at her you would think she was only 12 because of how little she was. When someone first told him she was actually 25 he was blown away. She was his fantasy come to life and every time he tried to talk to her, he got all tongue tied and had to walk away before he embarrassed himself.

One day, they were both assigned to work in the stockroom cleaning the shelves and taking inventory after the store closed. He could hardly believe his luck. Their boss would go into her office and not come out until they came to her and told her they were done.

" So is this going to take a long time?" she asked.

"Not that long" he replied.

"Well I hope not, I need to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Hot date?"

"Not yet but I'm working on it."

He was curious about what she meant by that but decided to keep quiet and wait for a time when there was no one around to ask her.

After the last customer and employee had left the store he went looking for her. When he didn't see her after walking all of the aisles in the store, he quickly made his way into the back stockroom.

"Lee, where are you?" he called.

"In here Rob" she answered.

Peering around the corner, he caught a glimpse of her walking into the stockroom office and decided to follow her to see what she was working on and maybe catch a glimpse of her tits when she bent over in her partially unbuttoned work shirt.

He always got a thrill when she did that her breasts were at least a 38c and that looked amazing on her.

Rob caught up to her in the office. She was on the computer entering in the information for the inventory. She must be in a hurry, he thought.

"What's the rush?" he asked. "Still planning for that hot date tonight?"

"Got to find the date first."

"What do you mean find the date?"

"Simple. I go online and go into a chat room to see if there are any people there who live close enough to meet for a little no strings fun"

As she talked, Rob found his dick getting hard. The thought of being able to sink into that black pussy was enough to make him tent his shorts big time.

"Why go online? Can't you find any guys the normal way. I mean you know how gorgeous you are. I bet you have guys lined up waiting for a chance to get with you."

"That's so sweet."

Rob blushed. Now she was going to think he was a complete and total nerd. What made him say something like that to her.

" Guys just look at me and think I am a little kid so they don't approach me. When I am online no one can tell how tall I am so they are more willing to give me a shot."

"I would give you a shot."

" Well I still don't have a date for tonight. Sure, why not."

He could hardly believe his luck. This beautiful goddess wanted to go out with him. It was the best news he had ever heard. They went back to work on the stockroom, finishing in record time. Before they knew it, it was time to leave. They shut down all the lights and quickly informed the manager they were done before heading out the door.

After a quick discussion, they decided to go to a nearby hotel. Since Lee lived so far away she was not as familiar with the area as Rob so he led the way. When they got there, Rob jumped out of his car and immediately went to go register for the room while she sat in the car.

As soon as he came out she got out of her car and followed him. They ended up in a room on the top floor of the hotel. Lee looked around while he nervously started closing the curtains and turning on all the lights. When he turned around to say something to her he found himself at a loss for words. She had stripped and was standing in the middle of the room. He couldn't speak. He could hardly breathe.

"One of us is severely overdressed right now."

"Well let me catch up then."

With a grin on his face he slowly started to undress all the while watching her watching him. He could tell she was getting turned on by what she was seeing cause her breathing got faster and her nipples were standing at attention.

Finally they were both naked. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed. As soon as she landed on the bed, his lips landed on hers, the kiss as passionate as he had ever had. He couldn't help himself, she was so damn hot. While he was kissing her, she started running her hands up and down his back, sending shivers up and down his spine.

He worked his hand between them and began to pull on her nipples before abandoning her lips to replace his hands with his mouth.

"Oh shit, that feels so good. You're going to make me cum just like that."

Rob grinned around her nipple before moving on to the other one. His free hand was caressing her hip and thigh before he slid his hand her pussy. Slowly he ran his finger up and down her slit, never letting up on her nipples.

She was so wet he almost came just from the feel of her hot wet pussy. To make it easier to reach her, he rolled her on to her side and continued to tease her with soft touches.

"Stop playing. "she panted.

"Make me." he challenged.

Up to this point she had been fairly passive. Now she decided to take some initiative. Her hand went to his balls, fondling and caressing, but never actually touching his dick. After only a few seconds of this he caved, if only so she would stop torturing him. His busy fingers found her clit and continued their soft exploration.

He could immediately feel a change in her. Her hand moved to his dick and took up the firm stroke he had been craving since the beginning, Her moans were getting louder and louder. Her body starting to thrash around the bed. It took all of his willpower not to cum at the sight of her.

Quickly he abandoned his playing, leaned over the bed to get the condom out of his pants and slipped it on faster than he had in his entire life.

As he eased his dick into her hot, wet pussy he felt the walls of her pussy grabbing on to him as she had what he planned to be the first of many orgasms. As soon as he was seated to the hilt, she started screaming and calling out his name

"Fuck! Fuck me Rob please! Oh my god, that feels so fucking good."

Rob couldn't say a word. He was too busy trying not to come all the while slamming his dick into her harder and harder, never seeming to be able to get deep enough to satisfy himself. She was so tight it felt amazing.

When he felt Lee starting to have another orgasm, he finally let pumping for all he was worth. She screamed and came and the contractions of her pussy sent him over the edge as he spewed buckets of cum into the condom.

"Damn that was good. We should do it again."

Rob couldn't speak so he just nodded.