All Work, No Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started pumping my cock slowly in and out of her cunt, and worked the shaft of the vibrator into her ass a little at a time. The buzzing sound became a little fainter as her body swallowed it, and I could feel the vibe in my cock as I fucked her pussy.

When I had 7 inches of vibrator in her she screamed into the gag and writhed uncontrollably as she came harder than hell. I sped up my pumping, my cock buried in her while she squirmed.

I slowly worked the vibrator back out of her ass, and admired the gaping wreck I'd made of her sphincter. I lubed my cock again and ran my cock head around her gaping ass. She moaned and her body moved in waves, trying to back herself onto my lubed cock.

I worked the head of my cock into her ass, then back and forth a few times, barely penetrating. I trailed one hand down to her pussy and started working a finger in and out.

She was gasping into the gag as I shoved my cock into her ass and finger fucked her slowly. I built myself up in slow strokes to the brink of orgasm, then pulled out again. There was only one way to finish.

I made my way to where her head lay sideways against the sheets, drool trailing all around the ball gag, her eyes showing contentment and exhaustion. I rolled the gag down her chin, out of her mouth, and traced around her lips with my cock.

I put my hand in her hair and aimed her mouth at the head of my cock. I watched her open to accept me, her cheek flat against the bed. I kneeled on the floor and pulled her onto my shaft, slow engulfment taking me to the edge again. As the tip reached the narrow back of her tongue she worked her throat to swallow me, drawing me further in.

I could take no more, and jammed myself all the way to the hilt, spasming and bursting, coming for what seemed like an hour as she greedily swallowed all she could.

12