All Wrong and Backasswards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

"Yeah, I like things that are different, and special," Fredrick hoped she caught his drift; she did, almost appearing enthralled, but he could not be sure. This woman was different from the others.

"Oh! He is cute!" The small snake was jumping at the opening to the can, mouth wide as it did. Without fear, Fredrick reached in and picked it up. The little thing latched onto his thumb with it's mouth, and wrapped around his hand, but only once, as it was small and his hand quite large. Fredrick did not flinch.

"You can pet my snake if you want..." Fredrick was smiling wide, he had always loved innuendo. His love for it drifted away at her laughter. He had found a new love.

"Mind if I give you a call sometime? Maybe we could hang together? I would love to be friends with you..." Fredrick was making his move as she touched the head of the reptile with one of her dainty fingers.

The snake was still biting Fredrick's thumb; it appeared as if Fredrick did not notice.

*** 11

Annabelle was taking, taking all of his shaft once, and again while rubbing herself with her own fingers. He could feel her spit puddling on his pubes as he lay on his back. "You've gotten better at that..." At his words, she popped off his rod.

"Thanks, so can we fuck now?" She was asking sexy, and she was gorgeous enough to make it too sexy for most to handle.

"No."

"..wha...?" Annabelle was dripping down her legs, still gripping him at his base, and stunned at his denial; once again, amazed at his might, she was ever time she saw it.

"We can make love if you want. You save that 'fucking' for the boys." Fredrick reached into his nearby desk drawer, and pulled out a condom. Annabelle took it from his hands and unrolled fully without covering his the whole. As soon as she positioned herself above it, he had a sneaky finger on her clit, two more holding her open, and one hand on her hip.

Annabelle loved to be in charge of her rides; Fredrick knew it as he pulled her hips down onto his sheathed piece.

"My house, My rules." The words came through gritted teeth

"Oooooh, oh.." Annabelle was a screamer, and a continuous moaner. For the longest time, he had thought she was faking; these days, he knew better.

Fredrick steadily worked her nub as he held her pace to his liking. The last time he tried such a thing, the argument started with: "You never let me do it!" This time, she only moaned and shivered.

"Oh..oh..oh.. freddy.. I missed your dick in my pussy.. did you miss my pussy..? oh..oh.."

"More than I have ever missed anything," Fredrick was speaking truth, he always did. The muscles she had inside were made for kings, the way she used them was for gods; the perfection of her wetness, and the way she worked it, made Fredrick forget of the use of latex between them.

"Oh..oh..oh.. mmm..oh..oh..oh.."

To Annabelle, Fredrick was not the best fuck in the world, but he was consistently close to one of the greats. She came within a minute, and a minute after. She always came over and over, an addict for the sensation. She lost her balance at his pace, which was forcing her to move slower than she wanted.

"UUUNHH.. oh..oh..oh.."

Years ago she had complained, these days she knew he was building better love. His intention was to peak at the end in unison with her, only heightening the pleasure for both at fruition. Her chest was finally in reach of his tongue when she fell, and his free hand, the one not on her button, aimed a nipple at his mouth.

"Oh Freddy.. lick it, lick my tits like you do my pussy.. oh..oh..oh..oh.."

His doppelganger took control when he made love. He was aggressive, slightly rough and not very held back. His strength was always on display while he was naked. It had frightened Annabelle before; now she understood he was just like her, but never fucked around. He waited for something special.

"Uh..oh..oh..oh..oh.."

He thought she was special, and vice versa, and it made her orgasm again. In tune, he sat up, wrapped an arm around her waist, and stood while still lodged deep. He humped her in the air for a moment, before he turned and 'tossed' her onto the bed. He dove and slid, climbing on top and resuming his thrusts in a single pass.

"Ooooooh Fre.. oh..oh..oh uh..oh..oh.."

On her back now, one of Annabelle's hands went to her nipple, the other to her opening. Annabelle never let boys kiss her while they fucked, but now she let go of her nipple, and pulled his face to hers. They kissed wet and full of tongue, his stride never ceasing.

"You ready?" He asked when he broke the kiss. Fredrick was mostly quiet in bed, most of the boys she fucked were, but they were silent in amazement. Fredrick was silent because he was absorbing her wiles. He let her 'Effect' dominate him when they were naked together, the only time he did.

The sound of his voice surprised her, and her eyes shot open. "..wha...?" Annabelle had no clue what he was asking, and she was on the brink of another orgasm.

"This," He said as he stopped holding back in every sense. He went full strength into her, almost tearing the condom with his ferocity. He pounded now, faster than fast could be.

Annabelle lost it. She was unaware that he could do such things since he never had before.

"OOOOOOh FREDDY!!!!" She was coming in an instant, and it did not stop. "OHOHOHOH!" Annabelle had stopped rubbing herself where it was wet. Both hands were pulling her nipples now, and she was seeing spots. Fredrick was also seeing white flashes; her muscles had turned from amazing to the 'Jaws of Life' as he thrust with abandon, only moments away from his own orgasm.

His hands slid from holding himself up, to gripping her shoulders from underneath. He was pulling her into him, and he started to let loose, bellowing.

She reached her maximum climax as he did, screaming in unison, and waking some neighbors. She was hugging him to her, something she never did before, with anyone. After his new show, Fredrick was the best fuck she knew.

The two lay together, silent and panting for a long while before he rolled over, holding her in place above. Annabelle was now laying on his chest, pinching his still hard -- and sheathed -- member with her inner muscles, a trick he had only known her to do.

"uhhhh.. I got you a Valentine's present, but never... uhhh.. never had a chance to give it to you... awwwww.. it's in the lowest drawer," he was pointing with one hand, the other still on her back.

Annabelle sat up, his hand sliding to her perfect rump and hip, directly over her sunflower tattoo; she was still pinching just below his head from within herself. She leaned over, and pulled out the small red-wrapped flat square gift from the drawer, and began to open it. She tore the paper and ribbon off, tossing it onto his face in a tease as she stared at the picture.

It was of the two together, leaning against the wall of her old job and smoking cigarettes. In the picture, she was leaning into Fredrick, smiling, as he looked up and into the distance, an equal smile on his face.

They were genuinely happy, she remembered the moment, and she had never known that Dave had snapped the photo. The handmade frame of the photo said: "Friends Forever, Maybe More."

None of the other boys had a chance or the urge to capture her image; she was only ever in pictures for family or for money.

Fredrick pulled the paper off his face, crinkling it and tossing it onto the floor as he watched her go teary. "You like it?" He genuinely could not tell.

"I love you, Fredrick," she said as she leaned down to kiss his lips and pinch him internally in unison. The kiss was more connected than ever, he knew it was not a lie. Shortly after, she rolled off of him and cuddled to his side; kissing at his neck, shoulder, and ear while still clutching the framed photo to her chest.

"I hope you know," she said to him in a feisty whisper, "that I'm paying for the moving truck."

*** 7

"Come here often?" Annabelle was ignoring him, looking at her fresh and full drink instead of him.

"No... never before..." Fredrick knew she was lying, and she was acting like she did not know him, in spite of her earlier smile. She was testing him and he could tell.

"I see you haven't lost your touch," he was referring to every other man in viewing distance; they were ignoring ever other woman except for her. Fredrick finally understood that her tattoo had more to do with multiple seeds inside, than petals on the outside. He had always wondered why she had spent so much money to make it so detailed and perfect.

Not anymore, not these days.

Annabelle looked pissed, she figured his intention was to make her feel like shit, and she already felt like shit plus she was projecting. That's why she was here, to orgasm away her conflicts. She was getting up, she was going to leave; she knew, now, that that was his car outside, and that he had had it painted. (ha)

"Wait, just wait, Belle... Please?" He had touched her arm; the look on his face was where it had always been when she was around.

"What?" She was piercing his gaze with her yellow eyes, confused that he even had the nerve to come to her in the first place.

"Look, I want to apologize... and to wish you six belated birthdays."

"You? For what?!" Her raised voice caught more male attention, but Fredrick just remained calm, still seated.

"For not manning up, for not telling you what I knew, and for trying to keep you all to myself. That was wrong of me, and wrong to do to you especially. I should have known better." He was still watching her as she went back to her seat, suddenly confused and calm in the way only she was able to be.

"I'm sorry too.. I shouldn-" Fredrick stopped her with his words.

"No harm, no foul. I had it coming." He was smiling at her; Annabelle always did think he was funny. She didn't speak for near a minute, though her slight smile was there as she studied him.

"It's only five birthday wishes you owe me... Fishy Jen called me and told me you had mentioned it was my twentieth to her." Annabelle was smiling for the first time, genuinely, in years.

"You still smoke?" Fredrick saw her nod in response. "Well, when you finish that drink, you want to go grab one outside, maybe talk where it's a bit quieter?"

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers