All You Have To Do Is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgorr006
Bgorr006
17 Followers

"Does 'fuck' mean you want it?" You ask

"fuck" is all I can respond, and I continue to repeat the word as your finger presses up within my ass.

I can feel how deep your cock is inside me, and how it throbs in response to the pressure of my pussy. I can't stop myself from moaning as your single finger moves inside my ass. With every swirl of your finger against the sensitive skin, my body shakes beneath you, accentuating the movement of your fingertip. The only word I can gasp is 'fuck', and as I continue to repeat that. Then you notice my hands; they are no longer fighting the bonds, but are wrapped around them, clutching them with white knuckles as my whole body tenses up.

"Say it, or I'm going to stop" you tell me.

"fuck, fuck, fuck..." Is all I can say

Your finger circles once, twice more, and then there is no movement, and you slide your wet finger out of my ass. For a moment I don't move, but you can see my fingers relax for a split second, then;

"Oh, Christ!" I scream, "Okay, yes. Fine, yes, I want it! PLEASE! I need to cum. Please, make me cum!"

This was the queue you were waiting for. You roughly push two fingers inside my ass, quickly thrusting them in and out of me. Your cock is throbbing with the sensation of your fingers against it, but you know you'll be able to cum soon, and you are spurred on to fuck me harder with your fingers by this thought.

All I can focus on is how your fingers are, somehow, thrusting in and out as well as pushing up against towards my pussy., and how, as you fingers move in and out, they deliciously role the sensitive knot of my gspot against your cock. My body is on fire, and I love the way you are filling me both in my pussy and my ass. But it's nearly too much, and I can feel my body's pressure building inside me.

I've resumed my endless medley of "fuck, fuck, fuck", as you roughly pump your fingers inside me. Stretched out on the bed with my hands tied and grasping the belt that binds them, I can not move. You are holding my body down, pushing me down with your hand and weight while your cock pins my hips against the bed. My body is both ridged and shaking, and my breath comes in quick and sharp. You know that I am close and with every thrust of your fingers you are only bringing me closer. I am nearly screaming, "fuck, oh god, and Christ" and with almost every breath I am moaning deeply. Your fingers continue to roughly pump into me, fucking my ass as hard as you can, trying to make me cum for you.

My pussy clenches tightly around you, and you suddenly feel a gush of warmth rush out of me, slipping around the shaft of your cock and soaking it.

"I'm cumming" you hear me breath, gasping the words out as my body goes ridged. "fuck, I'm cumming" I sigh again

My body shakes once and I sigh out a long breath, relaxing all my muscles as my body is overcome with my orgasm. The soaking wetness of my cum is all around you, and the feeling of my tight warm pussy is too much to bare.

As I begin to relax in my own orgasm, yours is beginning to build inside you. Although your fingers felt amazing running pressure up and down the length of your cock through my ass, you need to fuck me. Hard. You quickly pull your fingers out of my ass and grab my thighs in both hands. You rotate my hips so that my pussy is fully exposed to you and begin to concentrate on thrusting into me.

I'm still not fully together after my own orgasm, so my legs easily spread for you and your cock buries itself again and again deeply with my pussy. Fucking me like this you can only think about going harder and cumming inside of me. As you imagine how good it will feel to finally get to cum inside of me, you can sense your orgasm growing inside of you. You thrust again and again, pounding your dick into me, feeling the way my pussy grips and circles your cock, holding onto it as you pump inside me. Your cock is nearly ready to spurt, and, beginning in the depth of your balls you can feel it. A warmth spreads outward and into the length of your shaft, rolling and flowing as it moves quickly to the tip of your cock. You thrust again into me, feeling the head of your cock push up against the end of my cervix, and the sensation is too much for you. The mounting warmth within your dick spurts out of you, filling my tight pussy. You continue to thrust your cock in and out, and can feel every stream as you cum inside of me, fucking me as you cum. Your dick feels amazing as your orgasm exits your body, leaving you with a feeling of deep satisfaction. Your body tenses and then begins to relax as you reach your climax and the heady rush into oblivion.

"Fuck, that was hot" you sigh as you look down at me. My face is so peaceful and serene with the haze of sex, and you love the way I look, all dazed and relaxed after you've made me cum. My pussy is still so wet and you moan as you think about how good it felt to finally cum. You cock twitches slightly at the thought and you sigh as I squeeze you back in response.

"You're going to have to do that to me more often" I tell you

"Perhaps," you say, "But I don't think you're going to be in any position to tell me what to do in that situation"

"Perhaps" I agree, "Well, do you think it's time to untie me now?"

You laugh to yourself as you remove your hand from my leg, letting me relax the muscles. But your hand does not move up towards my bonds, and as I feel your finger begin to poke my ass, I moan a little.

"Um," you breath "It's still all lubed up, and it's not like you're going anywhere. Plus, it would be a waste if I didn't...." you say as you shove your finger inside me.

I do bite down my scream this time, but I'm unable to do so for very long.

Bgorr006
Bgorr006
17 Followers
12