Alla Spiaggia

Story Info
Best friends enjoy the beach.
1.7k words
14.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those early Spring days, when the breeze is warm, the sun is shining, and you get that urge to go to the beach.

The only problem when these types of early Spring days is that the water at the beach is often still just a little to chilly, even with the afternoon sun, to swim in. So the trip to the beach usually turns out to be more of a picnic covered in sand and sun.

Since I had the day off, I called up a friend and asked if she would like to go to the beach for a picnic lunch and to lay out and get some sun. She jumped at the chance and I told her I would be by to pick her up in about 30 minutes.

Let me quickly describe my friend. Her name is Liliana, she about 5'6" tall, lean build with long legs. She has chestnut hair that falls just past her shoulders. She quiet at times, but can be silly and joke around as well. I guess that's why we're friends.

I pull up to her house and notice that she is already sitting on her porch waiting for me. She's in her favorite navy blue bikini with a sheer wrap around her waist. Although she is usually tan, since it was still early in the season, her skin was just the slightest bit pale and radiant. She had her hair pulled up in a pony tail, with her Wayfarer style sunglasses perched on her nose.

I give the horn a quick "beep" and she gets up and saunters over to the car. (Parenthetically, I think Liliana is very attractive, and have for years, but have never made a move for fear that it would ruin our friendship). She leans on the door and peaks her head in the open window.

"Ready for a day of fun in the sun?" She asks, in a somewhat sultry tone.

I glanced over at her, struggling not to focus on her cleavage, and replied, "As fun as you want it to be." And gave her a crooked grin.

She jumped in the car and we both had a good laugh as I drove us to our favorite beach spot.

We arrived at the beach around 10:30. The sun was rising and the Spring day was going to be a warm one. And that's what surprised us. Given the warm Spring day, NO ONE was at the beach! It was early in the season, but I figured there would surely be some sun bathers or people playing volleyball or something. But no one, strange. We hopped out of the car.

"I guess we have the pick of the beach today." I said, looking over at Liliana.

"Better for us!" She smiled back.

"Go ahead and pick out your spot and I'll grab the cooler from the trunk. (I had packed some stuff for sandwiches, a few beers, plenty of water, and a personal sized watermelon.) I grab the umbrella, stow it under my arm, and march off to where Liliana have found a bit of dry sand close to the water.

"Nice spot!" I say, as I place the cooler on the ground and begin the arduous task of putting the umbrella in the ground. "Now we can get the cool spray from the ocean to cool us off from the warm day."

I glanced down at Liliana, already sprawled out on a towel and soaking up the sun. She lifted her sunglasses, gave me a smile, a quick nod. Then went back to her sun bathing.

I could help but notice that the cool spray was already having an effect on Liliana, as her nipples where beginning to point out of her navy bikini top.

I stopped and stared for just a moment, but then quickly came to my senses, and finished placing the umbrella in the ground and spreading out my own beach towel to lay on.

So there was my best friend Liliana, laying on a beach towel with her nipples poking through her bikini top, and here I was, trying to think pure thoughts about my friend, or even distract myself, while the only thing between us was the beach umbrella.

After a few minutes of soaking up the sun, Lilian asks if I can put some sun tan lotion on her back, as she wanted to roll over and sun her other side as well. This is not uncommon, and we had lathered each other up several times in the past, but this just had a different feel to it.

I told her sure, grabbed the lotion from the beach bag and walked the two steps over to where she was lying down.

Looking down at her from my height I couldn't help but breath in her beauty. Wonderfully shaped and long legs, and tight (but not muscular) stomach, size C breasts, a shapely neck and of course, her beautiful face.

I had to purposely change the scenery in my mind, or she would quickly see my bulge and notice that something was "up".

She raised her sunglass again, looking from underneath them and gave me a smile. She rolled over onto her stomach and pulled the ties from her bikini top. Again, not uncommon, but it felt different this time. I could feel myself getting hard again.

She must have noticed my hesitation and asked "What's the hold up there? Trying to get an eye full?" And laughed.

I chuckled too, but was sure she could tell mine was forced - as I was trying to get an eye full, and calm down, at the same time.

I bent over and straddled her as I squeezed the lotion bottle and splurped some sunscreen onto her back. Oh gosh, this was going to be harder than I thought. I could feel her tight ass right up against my crotch. This was not going to end well, I thought. I could just imagine her, at any moment, turning over and giving my face a slap and telling me she wanted to go home.

I couldn't help it - I began to get hard again. And I knew she could feel it. And that's when she did something unexpected; she pushed her ass up and into my crotch. As she did she calmly asked, "So what about that sunscreen?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I murmured, and began to rub in the sunscreen on her back. As I did so, the rubbing slowly began a caress - almost massage like. I could feel her wiggle ever so slightly at my touch, and I could definitely feel her ass pushing back into my crotch again.

Do I dare? With just a little bit of lotion left, I began to rub her sides and up to the sides of her breasts, gently touching them with my finger tips. I could swear I heard a tiny sigh.

"Well, looks like you're all done." I said, putting the cap back on the lotion bottle.

She raised her head and replied, "But I don't think you are..." and give me that have grin again.

I began to get up, but Lilian grabbed my thighs, keeping me in the straddling position. As she did, she also twisted around until she was on her back again, underneath me. She still had her bikini top clinging to her breasts but with one swoop of her hand that was removed.

So that I was, straddling my very hot, best friend, who was lying underneath me, bare breasted on an empty beach. Not how I had expected the day to go, but a very pleasant surprise.

She cupped her breasts and invited me down to kiss them. I lean over and began to slowly kiss around her nipples, massaging her breasts until I ran a tongue across her nipple and then took it in my mouth.

She writhed just a bit and pulled my head tighter. I began alternating between each breast, kissing, licking and sucking, until I felt her hands on my head pushing me downward. I easily got the hint.

I began to work my way down her stomach, caressing her breasts, her sides, and kissing my way down across her belly button and to the top of her bikini bottoms. I began to massage the side of her hips with my thumbs and hands and kissed across her bikini bottom until I could feel her lips touch mine through the navy fabric.

I used one hand and slide the crotch of her bottoms to the side, exposing her lips to the warm spring air. I began to kiss softly, then with more force, licking along the sides of her lips and slowly entering her with my tongue. I ran my fingers through her tightly cropped pubic mound, tenderly applying pressure as I reached her clitoris.

Liliana began to run her fingers through my hair, gently guiding me to the spots where she wanted attention. Moving me from the outside of her lips, to inside, from the top to the bottom. Kissing, licking, and a light suck from time to time.

Liliana whispered, "I want to feel you in me..."

I pulled myself up even with her, just fact to face. She reached down with her hands and pulled my swim trunks down, allowing my erect penis to rest on her crotch. I bent down and kissed her, she pulled me close, placing her hands on the small of my back and pulling towards her, hard.

We kissed for what seemed like hours before she placed a hand on my cock and guided it into her pussy. I could feel her tightness as I entered. A few slow and gradual thrusts and she began to loosen a bit.

Looking at each other in the eyes we both became lost in the sound of the waves crashing as we made love. She rolled us over, straddling me on top this time and begin to ride up and down. I reached up and cupped her breasts and massaged them.

It wasn't long until I was shooting my cum inside of her. She could feel it and squeezed my cock with her pussy with each shot. I let out a deep sigh and smiled.

"I think this is going to be a great summer." Lilian said, as she got up, adjusted her bikini bottoms, reached into the cooler and grabbed a beer.

"I'll say..." I stammered in reply.

And boy was it ever.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating Her Out She gives in and let's him munch on her pussy. in Erotic Couplings
The Referral Program Eating pussy for fun and profit.in Erotic Couplings
Sandra Exposed Neglected and naive 49 year old wife overtaken with lustin Loving Wives
She's Not as Shy as you Thought Exemplary wife reveals husband a bomb from years back.in Loving Wives
Something I Never Told You Your boss takes me at a company affair.in Loving Wives
More Stories