Allegra & Steve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers

My body was wet and sticky with the juices of our lovemaking. There were thick gobs of cum on my thighs and chin and my crotch was literally a swamp. I could feel my juices dripping into the crack of my buttocks as I bent down to strip the sheets and replace them with fresh, clean bed linen.

By the time I was done with making up the bed and finishing my bath, Steve had the coffee going. I could smell the aroma of the fresh ground beans as I began dressing. I decided to wear some of the new lingerie we had purchased yesterday. I chose a lavender coloured thong, with a wide band of lace on the top and a satin gusset. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. It was just right for my mood. Barely covered my pussy, and accentuated my butt perfectly. I wore a matching brassiere, a pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt to complete my outfit.

Hearing me come down, Steve drew me a mug of coffee. It was exactly what I needed; strong and black with one sugar. There was also a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice, and some croissants and butter and preserves laid out on the table. I sighed. This boy was so thoughtful!

"Honey, one day, you are gonna make some woman very, very happy."

"I thought I was already making one wonderful woman very very happy."

"Of course, you have, baby. I am just complimenting you on your impeccable manners. You are a very sweet young man." I hugged him and gave a kiss on his cheek as I sat down.

"Steve, honey. I need to talk to you about what is happening between us. Sit down and listen to me carefully."

Steve sat down at the dining table, his face wrinkling up in consternation. "Mom, please don't tell me that we have to stop what we started. I cannot bear the thought of that. Please say it is okay for us to continue what we are doing."

"Stevie, baby. Look at me. What we are doing is not right. A mother cannot fuck her own son, or allow him to eat her pussy, or do any of the things we have been doing. But at the same time, I have totally enjoyed our love making; I am relishing every single moment of our incestuous relationship. You have aroused passions in me that were lying dormant for the past so many years."

My voice cracked, and my eyes filled with tears. "Baby, you make me feel wanted and loved. I feel so young; as though I have rediscovered the romance of love. I desperately want to continue making love to you. So, you can see the dilemma I am in."

Steve got up from his chair rushed to my side, and held me in his arms. "Don't cry mom. I don't want you to feel guilty over what I have done."

"No, no honey. Please don't say that. I am the one who has behaved irresponsibly. I should never have encouraged you. I am the one who should feel guilty."

"If you think what we are doing is wrong, let us stop right now. I don't want to hurt you. Ever."

"Sweetheart, we cannot stop what we have started. That is the last thing I want to do. What is going to cause more hurt is for me to pretend that this never happened. I cannot do that. Also, I want to make love to you again and again till I completely get over the passion of being with you."

"So, what do we do, mom?"

"I have decided that we will continue to be lovers for some more time. Anyway, in a few months time, you will leave me and go away to college and begin a new life. By that time, I am sure we will figure out a way to deal with things."

I looked at my son. His blue eyes were filled with concern. "Is that really what you want to do mom?"

"Yes, honey. That's what I want to do. I want to be your lover; a mother who is madly and passionately in love with her son, a mom who wants to be ravaged and ravished by her son. Would you like that?"

"Would I, mommy dearest? What kind of a question is that. Nothing would give greater joy than to be your lover." He kissed me tenderly on my lips. "I wish every son was as lucky as me to get such a wonderful mother. You truly are an incredible woman, mom."

Suddenly the tension in the room evaporated. It was as if we had found the solution that both of us were desperately seeking. Even though we both knew what we were doing was wrong and illicit, I knew that in our heart of hearts, this was the answer we wanted.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, drinking our coffee and just gazing at each other. Words were not needed. This was a time for silence, a time to reflect over what we had just discussed. I could feel that Steve was still a bit disturbed and confused.

I reached across the table and took his hands in mine. "Honey, don't worry. Everything is going to be all right. In a few months time, you would have left for college, and all this will just be a pleasant memory. C'mon, now. Let us finish our breakfast."

After last night's exertions we were both ravenously hungry, and in no time we finished off everything on the table.

"What are your plans for the day, baby," I asked Steve, while clearing the table. "You had mentioned something about a meeting at the school this morning."

"Yes, our football coach has called the team in for a strategy session this morning. Next weekend we have a few important away games, and he wants to prep us up. I should be back early in the afternoon. And I forgot to mention to you that Amy is going to come around in a short while. Her parents are out of town, and she asked me whether she could hang around with me today."

"Isn't she the girl you have been making out with? The one who has been teasing and tormenting you?"

"Yeah, she is the one. You know what she did last week? She was there at our football practice, cheering us on from the stands. After practice, I went over to talk to her, and without anyone else noticing it, she lifted her tiny skirt and flashed me. She wasn't wearing panties. The little minx had taken them off!"

"She seems like a very naughty girl. I like her spirit. It is a lot of fun teasing horny young boys. The girl knows that."

"But she is soooo hot mom. Each and every time I am with her, I walk away with a huge boner."

"Perhaps, she is telling you subtly that she is ready to go the next stage. Maybe she wants you to proceed further."

"Anyway, mom," Steve replied. "Today, she is not going to get too far with teasing me or flashing her sexy butt at me. I have a few plans for her myself." He winked at me in a knowing manner.

"I guess my son has turned into a young man overnight. You suddenly seem very confident."

"I suppose I have had a good very teacher," he quipped back.

"Touché," I pouted teasingly. I could see his erection peeking through the leg of his shorts. He was not wearing any underwear. I decided to tease him further. "If you leave me alone and go off for your meeting, what will I do if I need this?" I asked, putting my hands on his crotch and caressing his erection.

"You will have to wait till the evening."

"I cannot wait till then, baby. I want it now. Right here." I moved closer and began to rub my ass against his erection.

Steve hugged me close to him, and put his hands around my stomach from behind. He kneaded my breasts with his strong and tender hands. "Oh mom," he whispered, snuggling his face into the nape of my neck. "You smell wonderful."

I settled back into him as he ground his thick erection into the crack of my ass. I could feel the thin strip of fabric of my thong drawing taut across my labial lips. His breath was like a warm breeze caressing my neck. He nibbled my ears gently.

"Stevie, baby." My voice was barely a whisper. "Tease my nipples. Play with them," I implored.

His hands moved under my tee shirt. He pushed the silken cups of my bra over my breasts and ran the palms of his hands over my nipples, grazing them with his tender touch.

"Oh, honey," I cried out. "That feels incredible. Please squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples sweetie."

In response to my fevered plea, Steve began to squeeze my breasts and pinch my erect nipples. He rolled the hard nubs of flesh between his thumb and forefinger, bruising them and occasionally pressing the nail of his forefinger into the turgid flesh.

My senses were on fire and I began to moan with pleasure. "Honey, I want you to fuck me. Please take me. Right here, right now." I disengaged from his embrace, and bent down, putting my hands on the kitchen counter. I looked back at him. "Pull down my shorts, and take me from behind."

Steve quickly pulled my shorts down to my ankles, and began to tug down my panties.

"No, leave the panties on," I whispered. "Just pull the gusset to one side and put your cock inside."

With a grunt, Steve pulled his shorts down to his knees, and in one fluid movement skewered me from behind. I was so wet that his cock slid in right to the hilt, and I could feel the tip of his cock right against my womb.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Steve mumbled. "Your pussy is so smooth and velvety, mom."

I could feel the veins in my son's penis throb inside the walls of my vagina. For a few moments, I remained still, savouring the incredibly full feeling of my son's cock inside my cunt. His hairy balls were flush against the smooth cheeks of my ass, and I could feel the heat emanating from him as he bent over me, grunting with pleasure.

"Baby....... Your cock is so large. It feels soooooo gooood inside me. My dear son, fuck your mom..... fuck me like I have never been fucked before."

Hearing my cries, Steve slowly started moving his body, holding me by the hips for greater purchase as I steadied my hold on the kitchen counter.

"Oh yes, oh yeah, honey. That's the way to fuck your momma. She needs your big fat cock to fill her up completely," I yelled as I spread my legs wider for my son.

Soon we got a steady rhythm going, with me pushing my ass back each time my son thrust his cock into my pussy. We were both groaning with pleasure. I was so wet and slick with juices that suddenly his penis slipped out of my pussy and slapped wetly against my thighs.

"No," I cried out in disappointment, before I realized what had happened. "Don't take it out, please. Baby, I want your cock inside me."

With a wild roar, Steve put his hands between my thighs and grabbed his pulsing cock and centred it on my wet hole, and slammed it home with a satisfied grunt.

"Oh yes," I responded. "That's much better sweetie. Fuck me faster, baby."

"Is this the way you want me to fuck you, my dear mom?" Steve asked, plunging his cock deeper into the warm wetness of my hole.

"Mmmmmm....," I replied. My thoughts were getting incoherent with pleasure and I was finding it difficult to talk.

"Does my mom like what her son is doing to her?" Steve teased me, slowly drawing his cock out of my pussy and holding it there for a few seconds before plunging it back in with a loud growl.

"Oh God, Stevie.... Don't tease your mom," I whimpered. "Please fuck me baby." I thrust my ass back at him, trying to pull him deeper into my pulsing pussy.

Grabbing me firmly by the hips, Steve began to saw in and out of my pussy with firm strokes. His penis swelled inside my vagina, setting off ripples of pleasure throughout my body. Rapidly, he began to plunge deep into me, and I could feel my cunt juices splattering over his balls. The room was filled with wet slapping noises as his balls slammed against my buttocks.

God, I felt so depraved. "Oh my dear son, I love you so much," I cried out, as my body started convulsing with desire and pleasure.

"Oh mom, I love you too. I love you with all my heart," Steve shouted out and pushed his hips forcefully into me, driving his cock deeper into my womb, almost hitting my cervix with the throbbing head of his cock. His violent thrusts were unleashing torrents of pleasure inside me.

"OHHHH.... STEVE..... I am goin..... going to CUMMMMM. BABY........ YES...YESSSSS...." I screamed as I began to climax.

"Here it comes mom," my son moaned. "I am CUUMMMINNG..." With a feral scream, he thrust deep into me, and I could feel the bulbous head of his cock expand inside my vagina as he unloaded his hot sperm into my womb. I could feel the creamy ropes of semen spurt into me, washing the insides of my vaginal walls, scalding me with pleasure.

For a few minutes, we remained as were, savouring the afterglow of the wonderful sex we just had. Steve's cock had not softened completely, and it was semi-hard inside my pussy, still throbbing gently. I began to squeeze my vaginal muscles, applying a gentle pressure on his shaft.

"Don't mom. Please don't get me started again. I have to be off for my meeting in the school. If I am not on time, Coach will chew my ears off."

Reluctantly, I disengaged from him. His thick cock plopped out of my cunt with slurping noise, leaving a wet trail of semen across my buttocks. I could feel a stream of thick viscous cum seeping out from my pussy. I quickly pushed the gusset of my panties back into place, and squeezed my vaginal lips together to keep the juices from flowing out completely. I wanted to retain my son's sperm inside my pussy, walk around with it the whole day, as a reminder of the sex we had just had.

In spite of my best efforts, my thong became completely wet in a few minutes, the leaking juices fully soaking through the thin fabric of the skimpy garment.

As Steve went upstairs to change his clothes and leave for his school meeting, I pulled up my shorts and adjusted my bra and tee shirt. My head was still buzzing with the force of the orgasm I had experienced.

My legs were still unsteady as I walked to the front door to see Steve off. He gave me a quick peck on my cheek and reminded me about his girl friend.

"Mom, don't forget Amy will be here shortly. Please spend time with her till I come back."

"Don't you worry about that, baby. I sure we girls will find something to keep us occupied. Actually, I am looking forward to meeting this young girl who has been teasing you so much."

As Steve left the house, he gave me a final hug and whispered naughtily into my ears, "When I come back, mom, we got to continue where we left off."

I closed the door and returned to the dining room. It was an erotic sensation to be walking around with my underwear soaked through with my son's cum. My mind was filled with lascivious thoughts and I felt wicked and naughty.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice, and sat down on the sofa, savouring the afterglow of my thunderous orgasm. My crotch felt damp, and when I squeezed my legs together, I could feel my son's sperm squishing inside me. It was a deliciously slutty feeling.

I was amazed at the change that had come over me within the past one day. I wondered whether I had become a new person, or whether I was re-discovering the real me after so many years. It seemed as though the events of the last twenty four hours had unleashed a carnal beast from within me; someone who just wanted to enjoy down and dirty sex; someone whose appetite for sexual pleasures knew no bounds.

I was lost in my thoughts, when the doorbell rang. "That must be Amy," I said to myself.

When I opened the door, I saw a stunningly beautiful brunette standing before me. She had a lovely face, with large lustrous eyes, full lips, and lush brown hair that was attractively styled. She was dressed simply in a pair of figure hugging denim shorts and a plain white tee shirt.

"Hi, Mrs. Williams, I am Amy. Steve must have told you to expect me."

"Oh, hi, Amy. Do come in. It's such a pleasure to finally meet you. I have been hearing a lot about you from Steve."

"Uh oh," her voice tinkled with laughter. "That sounds ominous, Mrs. Williams. What has he been talking about me, in particular?"

"Well, he talks about you a lot. I guess he has a crush on you, and now know why. You are a very attractive young woman, Amy."

I could see Amy blushing at the compliment. "Oh, thank you, Mrs. Williams. That is very sweet of you."

"No, I really mean it. You are indeed, quite pretty. I can see why anyone would be attracted to you. And please call me Allegra. Mrs. Williams sounds so formal. And yes, he also tells me that you tease him a lot! I suspect he rather likes that."

Amy's face turned pink with embarrassment. "It is just some fun that I have with him, Mrs Wi....... errrr... Allegra. I like to see him fumbling and fidgeting when I tease him."

"I can well imagine that. It is a lot of fun for us girls to tease men, isn't it? I used to do it a lot when I was your age."

We walked out into the patio overlooking the pool at the back of the house.

"You have a lovely house, Allegra. And so well appointed," Amy remarked. "You have impeccable taste. I can now see where Steve gets his personal style from."

"Oh, thank you dear." I suddenly felt like giving the young girl a kiss. I leaned across and brushed my lips across her soft cheek. It was an innocent gesture, but I felt a little thrill pass through my body as my lips came in contact with her warm fragrant flesh. She smelled of roses and lavender, a subtle fragrance that hinted of spring and summer rains.

"Steve will be back in a couple of hours, and we will have lunch when he returns," I said, sitting down on one of the chaise lounges by the poolside.

"Sure," Amy replied, joining me at the poolside. "It will give us the opportunity to get to know each other better."

"Before we settle down, can I get you something to drink, Amy? I was going to have a glass of wine. Do your parents allow you to drink wine?"

"Oh, yes. I am allowed the occasional glass. In fact, I would love a glass of chilled wine."

I went inside the house and got a bottle of Chardonnay that was chilling in the refrigerator, and carried it out on a tray along with two glasses, and a platter of fruit, cheese and crackers.

I poured us some wine, and raised my glass for a toast. "To new beginnings".

"To new beginnings, Allegra," Amy responded, touching her glass against mine.

Soon, we were chatting away like old friends. Amy had a charming personality and was easy to talk to. Also, there was a mysteriously sensuous quality about her. I could see why Steve was taken up with her.

The day was getting warmer, and I noticed that Amy was looking at the pool longingly.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" I asked.

"I would love to have a swim. But I did not bring my swim suit with me," she replied wistfully.

"That's okay. You can borrow one of mine. I think we are about the same build, anyway. You will find them in the changing room by the pool. Choose one that you like."

"Thanks, Allegra. That would be nice." She got up and went to the changing room, her perky ass swaying as she walked across the tiled floor.

A few minutes later, she stepped out. She was wearing a white, two piece bikini. It was one of the more daring swim suits that I owned, made of stretch spandex. It fitted her body like a second skin, and she looked absolutely ravishing.

"How do I look, Allegra?" she asked coquettishly, pirouetting in front of me.

"You look stunning, my dear. Looks like the bikini was made just for you! Why don't you get into the pool and I will join you in a moment. Let me go upstairs, and get some fresh towels. I don't think there are any in the changing room."

I went upstairs to get the towels. After picking up a couple of large bath towels, I stepped out of my shorts and peeled my sodden panties off. I walked into the bathroom, and cleaned up my pussy. After all, I had to put up a façade of respectability. Couldn't afford to reveal to Amy that my cunt was overflowing with sperm! Whose sperm, she would surely wonder.

I chose a modest one piece black swimsuit for myself. It was cut high on the sides, and flattered my long legs and my firm butt.

When I came downstairs, Amy was already in the pool. Seeing me, she drew up to one side of the pool, her chin resting on the wet tiles. "Allegra, you don't look half bad yourself," she complimented me. "No one will say you have a son as old as Steve. In fact, you look positively hot in that swimsuit."

shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers