Allen & Ashlyn: Spring Break Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Michelle put her arms up around my neck and hugged me. Her fingers felt like they were on fire as they squeezed and caressed my neck and face. "Can I call you daddy too" Michelle asked as she looked so innocently into my eyes. Just then Michelle pulled my head down slightly. Ever so slowly she closed her eyes and stood up on her tip toes, placing her lips upon mine. I reached down and cupped her ass as we shared one of the most romantic and steamiest kisses ever.

Michelle broke the kiss and looked back at Ashlyn who was standing there with her skirt pulled up and her fingers in her pussy. "Looks like I'm your sister now" Michelle said. Michelle walked to Ashlyn and pulled her forcefully to her. She lowered her face and placed her lips on Ashlyn's. I watched as Michelle slid her tongue first into my daughter's mouth and then down her throat.

Michelle broke the kiss and said "Lets go get dinner and then take a walk along the shore at sun set. That wasn't exactly what I wanted to do but I figured we did have to eat. Besides, it would build to the excitement of the whole evening. Both girls ran and jumped into the shower together while I put my stuff away. Moments later, Ashlyn and Michelle walked out of the bathroom together, completely naked. "It's all yours daddy" Michelle said. I got up and went and showered. We all quickly dressed and headed out the door for dinner.

(Ashlyn) As I opened the door, I could barely believe what I was seeing, my daddy, the best lover I had ever had, standing there. I was so ready because of the playing Michelle and I had been doing, I just wanted to rip daddy's clothes off and have him inside me.

When I found out Michelle knew all along that daddy was coming, I thought she was so sly. When I saw her kissing daddy, I wasn't as jealous as I thought I should be. I thought, "Hell, if she could keep this secret from me, she deserves a little piece of his cock."

We went out for dinner and daddy looked so happy. There were a lot of fine looking guys and hot girls out at the restaurant. We all looked like we belonged in Florida. Michelle and I both had on sleeveless tanks, no bra with wrap skirts, thongs underneath. We almost looked like we could be twins. Daddy wore a pair of khaki shorts with a nice golf shirt.

As we sat at our table, daddy looked around. "I think I have died and gone to heaven, " he joked.

After dinner, we walked out onto the beach and there were a lot of people partying. Daddy suggested we walk down a bit further and then come back to party later. He, Michelle and I walked until we found a little secluded spot and he motioned for us to have a seat on the beach. I sat first and Michelle sat beside me.

Daddy sat behind us, he legs on either side of us. "You girls know you're gonna be fucked this week, right?" I turned to him and said, "Well, I should hope so daddy."

He lifted my shirt from the back and told Michelle to take my nipple in her mouth. "Yes daddy," she said.

She leaned over and licked my nipple that was already hard and then, took it in her mouth, sucking it gently. As she did that, daddy removed my shirt all the way and put it to the side. I moaned. "You like that, don't you Ashlyn, my little slut?"

"Yes daddy," I whispered.

"I am the master of you two whores this week, am I understood?"

Michelle and I looked at him and said, "Yes sir."

A few boys were walking up from the distance and I tried to retrieve my shirt but daddy grabbed it. "On no young lady, it stays off."

"Yes sir, "I said as Michelle continued to suckle my nipples, one, then the other.

As they got closer, they were gawking and daddy told them to get closer, to watch. They all came over - there were 6 of them, they stood and watched. Daddy looked up, "One of you boys want this slut?" I looked at him in surprise.

He took my arms and drew back on them, causing me to lie back, in his lap. I could feel his hard cock on my head. Michelle spread my legs, causing my skirt to rise up, they could see my thong. Michelle worked my pussy through my panties until I was soaked and one guy dropped to his knees. He grabbed my panties by the waist and snatched them off of me.

"Daddy," I moaned. Daddy smiled, "Remember Ashlyn, I am the master, you are the slut."

(Allen) I pulled my daughter back harder on my lap as I instructed Michelle to take Ashlyn's ankles into her hand and stand up behind me. She did as instructed and soon my daughter's legs were forced up high over her head. "Spread her legs a little farther" I said to Michelle. "Oh daddy no, what are you doing"??????? "Shut up, I am your master!" I shouted.

I motioned for all six of the other young men to gather around. Looking around I yelled "undress now, all of you." I know all of you want a piece of my daughter so come here and get it.

The first young man that pulled Ashlyn's panties off dropped to his knees. "Daddy no" Ashlyn screamed as she watched his head lower to her pussy. Two of the other guys began stroking their cocks in Ashlyn's face. Ashlyn closed her eyes as soon as the young man lowered his tongue into her gaping pussy. "Oh godddddddd..." Ashlyn moaned. The two guys who were stroking their cocks were now fully hard. I motioned for them to move closer to Ashlyn's face.

Ashlyn opened her eyes and saw two enormous cocks pointing right at her. "Oh daddy no" Ashlyn protested. I was able to free up an arm for just a second to slap my daughter in the face for not obeying my command. She continued to struggle but soon opened her mouth to catch her breath. First the guy on the right shoved his cock into her mouth and then a moment later the guy on the left eased his cock into her mouth too.

I watched my daughter as she continued to struggle. I had her arms pulled behind her and kept her forced onto my lap while Michelle continued to hold her ankles up over my head. Ashlyn had no choice now as she continued to struggle. The two guys continued to work their cocks in and out of her stretched open mouth while the other guy continued to lick her dripping snatch.

Looking to my left I saw two of the other guys lazily beating their cocks as they watched the action. "Where was the third guy at" I wondered. Just then I learned where he was at as I noticed Michelle was now bent over partially. He was behind her fucking her from behind while she continued to hold Ashley's legs up.

Michelle began to pant and then moan as I could tell her climax was eminent. Suddenly her knees almost buckled as she began to cum. "Oh god daddy this is so wild" she screamed as she came. I heard the guy behind her begin to grunt as I could tell he was about to cum. "I want you to cum on my daughter" I said loudly. Just then he pulled out of Michelle's cunt and jumped around in front of Ashlyn. I watched as his hand gripped his own cock and began to pump it. Rope after rope of white hot cum began to spurt out onto my daughter. "UGggghhhhh" he grunted over and over as his hot sticky goo landed on Ashlyn's breasts and stomach. "Everyone here will cum on her, understand?" I said.

(Ashlyn) I couldn't believe what daddy was allowing them to do to me. He was letting them rape me. I felt so cheap, so used, so abused. I had wanted daddy to fuck me and satisfy me but he wanted to see these men place their cocks into me and shoot their hot cum all over me.

Just then, I felt a cock at the entrance of my ass and I screamed, "NO." Daddy leaned down close to my face and told me I was in no position to be saying no and he instructed the guy to "rip my ass apart." Just then, he worked the head of his cock into my ass and rammed the rest into me hard, making me yell. My ass burned from the size of his cock slamming into my tiny ass hole. Daddy kept whispering to me, "You are making me very hot baby, screaming like that. If you keep that up, daddy might have to fuck you." The sound of that just made me wet and hot. I wanted to fuck daddy and if I had to deal with this, I was willing just so I could have him.

The guy in my ass fastened the pace and I was weeping and moaning, almost screaming for my daddy and all of a sudden, he let go inside of my butt then pulled out after the first stream - releasing the rest of his load onto my tits.

(Allen) The guy that fucked Michelle and came on my daughter's tits collapsed onto the sand. The other guy who was just watching moved behind Michelle and entered her. Her grunts told me that she loved to be fucked. Just then the guy that was fucking Ashlyn in the ass pulled out and pumped his load of cum onto her tits and stomach. I motioned for one of the other guys to fuck her. This next guy had an enormous cock. It must have been a foot long as it pointed at Ashlyn's cunt. "Oh god daddy, it's too big" Ashlyn screamed. We all watched in amazement as this stud pushed the head of his cock against my daughter's gaping pussy. We watched as his head began to part her lips. Next, his girth began to stretch her lips open as he began to sink into her deeper.

"Pull her legs apart farther" I told Michelle. Michelle was lost in her own pleasure so I used my head to nudge my daughter's legs apart farther. "Oh god daddy" Ashlyn screamed as he bottomed out in her. My cock was pressing against Ashlyn's head as I grew more and more aroused from watching these young men fucking my daughter. Suddenly the guy that was fucking Michelle pulled out of her dripping cunt. He jumped around and straddled my daughter as he furiously pumped his cock. Moments later, his cum poured out onto my daughter's face and tits.

Looking down at my little girl I saw her soft supple skin becoming covered with cum. It wasn't enough though. Another of the guys got up and took his turn behind Michelle. Again I heard her begin to pant and moan. Ashlyn too was moaning as I held her young body tightly as she began to cum. "Oh fuck yeah daddy" she screamed as I watched her pussy muscles contracting around this monster cock that was still sliding in and out of her dripping cunt. Just then, he pulled out of her and pumped his cock. Spurt after spurt of his hot white goo shot up and hit Ashlyn on the face and on her breasts. She was becoming covered with cum and I could tell she was enjoying it.

(Ashlyn) As I came with intensity from that huge cock, I thought I could pass out but I could feel daddy's cock getting hard and I knew I wanted it. The last guy came over, his cock smaller than the last but still big enough. He slid his cock into me and moaned, looking at daddy, he said, "this is the wettest bitch I have ever been in."

Daddy chuckled and said, "yeah, this slut is always wet." Daddy made Michelle straddle my face and I instantly began licking her wet and swollen clit. She moaned and I could tell I was gonna make her cum. Her hands went down to my nipples and began playing with them, rubbing and pinching lightly. I heard daddy say, "harder Michelle." She pinched them hard and my pussy tightened causing the last guy to say, "fuck yes." I could hear people kissing and I assumed it was daddy and Michelle. My nipples being pinched caused me to tighten even more and I knew I was about to cum as I sucked Michelle's clit into my mouth.

My body began to tense up and all of a sudden the guy inside me exploded, I felt his hot cum deep inside me, which caused my body to convulse and explode. And then, I felt little squirts of cum on my face as Michelle grunted, "I'm cumming."

I licked all of the juices from her lips as she twitched because her clit was sensitive.

As she got off of my face, I could see a few people standing around watching and fondling each other, some were kissing. There I was naked and stretched out on the beach for all to see and I think they were enjoying the show daddy had made me perform. One lady had her top off and her tits were so big, nipples so hard.

Daddy leaned down, "you like those Ashlyn?" I shook my head yes and daddy smiled. "Are they real daddy?" He chuckled, "no Ashlyn."

"I wish mine were that big daddy" He moaned and said, "OK baby, we'll see."

I smiled and he put his hand to my pussy lips, "for now, you are wet and I think you were a bad girl tonight, so Michelle and I are going to take you back to the room and you are going to be punished."

(Allen) Everyone stepped back to give Ashlyn room to get up. Her body was just a gooey mess from having six guys cumming on her. She had cum dripping from her face to her feet. As she stood up it was as though she didn't mind the onlookers watching her. She smiled and walked naked to the ocean and submerged herself.

Michelle adjusted her clothing and stood behind me with her arms around me as we both watched Ashlyn clean up. "Your so lucky to have her as a daughter" Michelle said as she squeezed me tightly. "I never had a daddy" she said. Looking down and to my left I looked into Michelle's green eyes. "Baby, I have adopted you so it would be my honor if you call me daddy too." Michelle had a smile from ear to ear as we both turned our attention back to Ashlyn.

Ashlyn was walking from the water back towards us. We watched as her breasts jiggled as she took each step. OK girls, pick this stuff up and go back to the room" I ordered. Ashlyn began to fold up the blanket and Michelle let her grip on me go to help her.

We walked down the beach leaving the mob of onlookers behind as we headed back to the hotel room. We reached the hotel and as we walked up the stairs I told the girls to shower together but not to touch each other until I told them to. We went into the room and instantly both girls dropped what little clothing they had on. Into the shower they went. After about fifteen minutes they emerged. I went in and took a quick shower. I returned to find both girls naked on the bed cuddling in each other's arms.

"So Ashlyn, you were a bad girl before" I said. She nodded her head. "I'm so sorry daddy" she said. "You need to be punished for your illicit behavior young lady." I walked over to my pants and removed my belt. I turned towards the bed and told my daughter to stand at the end of the bed. "No daddy, please don't use the belt" Ashlyn pleaded. "Michelle, pull her ass to the end of the bed." I said. Michelle grabbed Ashlyn off of the bed and pulled her to the foot of the bed. Suddenly Ashlyn tried to resist Michelle and Michelle got her in a choke hold as she wrapped her arms around Ashlyn's head and forced her head down to the bed. Ashlyn was helpless as she dropped to her knees as she was bent over the bed.

I moved into position behind my daughter. "No daddy" Ashlyn screamed. "Yes daddy" Michelle screamed. I raised my hand and the belt and suddenly swung downward. "SMACK"

"AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH" Ashlyn screamed. Again I raised my belt and then SMACK "AAARRRGGGHHHHH...NO DADDY NO!" Ashlyn screamed. Over and over I began to whip my daughter's naked ass. Soon her hot flesh was a rosy red color but more importantly her pussy lips were swollen and dripping.

"Say your sorry you little whore, say your sorry" I yelled. "I, I'm... so sorry daddy, my master" Ashlyn moaned. By now my cock was rock hard. Michelle still had a good grip on Ashlyn's head as she held her head and forced her down into the mattress. I dropped the belt and moved into position behind my daughter's upturned ass. I pressed my cock into her ass crack, feeling her soft cheeks as I slid ever so closer to her dripping pussy. "Do it daddy" Michelle said as she looked down at my cock and Ashlyn's gaping pussy. With one quick thrust I was inside my daughter to my balls.

(Ashlyn) My ass was still stinging and my pussy felt so raw from the gang bang I had just been in. I screamed as daddy thrust his cock into it. Michelle held me down but I could feel her hand moving down towards my breasts that were being smashed up against the mattress. Soon, her fingers were pinching my nipple - they were sore too. She let go of my neck and spread her legs. Daddy pulled my hair so hard, lifting my head to see her pussy as he thrust it all the way in me and began to grind it.

"Lick that pussy, Ashlyn," daddy yelled. I began to lick Michelle, I could hear her moaning as she got even wetter as I used my tongue on her clit.

Daddy felt my pussy tighten as I licked and he fucked me doggie style. "Ashlyn, are you cumming on me? Did I tell you, you could?"

"No sir," I moaned as he pulled my hair harder.

"Keep licking Michelle, you little whore." Daddy took his cock from my pussy and put it up to my sore puckered ass hole.

"Daddy, please," I begged.

He ignored me and thrust his ragging cock in and I screamed so loud.

"Take what I give you, whore. You will get fucked all week. If you think you are sore now, you just wait."

Michelle's pussy began to tighten on my tongue and I slide it back up to her clit. Her pussy shot cum out and I licked it all up.

Daddy was moaning so loud and I knew he was about to cum but he pulled out and pulled Michelle off the bed and onto the floor. "On your knees, little girl. Clean my dick," he demanded as he shoved his cock in her mouth.

He took her head and made her deep throat the cock that was just in my pussy and ass. She almost choked from it's size. Daddy began to moan and fuck her mouth faster and harder and I know he was gonna blow in her mouth.

All of a sudden, he blew a huge load. Michelle couldn't swallow it fast enough and a little dribbled from the corner of her mouth. "What is that? Can't swallow it all?"

Michelle shook her head no and daddy made me lick it off of her. "Ashlyn never misses a drop."

(Allen) I grabbed Michelle by her hair and pulled her naked body to her feet. I took my right hand and slapped her hard across the face. "You will be punished now you worthless slut" I said. Looking over at my daughter I saw the wicked grin on her face. Whenever you two whores fail me you will be punished" I shouted! I slapped Michelle across the face harder this time causing her to fall onto the bed. I told Ashlyn to sit on her face and pull her legs up. My daughter crawled up on top of her roommate and straddled her red face. Seconds later Ashlyn was grinding her twat on Michelle's face and holding her legs up. I just watched momentarily as my daughter threw her head back and closed her eyes. I walked around and watched Michelle as she slid her tongue in and out of my daughter's swollen pussy.

I walked around and crawled up on the bed and laid down so Michelle's cunt was right at my face. I inhaled her scent and then lowered my face to her gaping hole. I lightly licked her slit from top to bottom. I decided that Michelle needed to be punished harder so I reached into my bag and pulled out a double intruder vibrator. I pressed the double shafted toy against her pussy and ass and pushed hard until it was all the way in. I could see Michelle was turned on as her hips began to thrust up and down even with Ashlyn sitting on her face.

As Michelle humped at the double intruder I lifted my hand and 'SMACK' slapped her ass. "UUUMMMMMMM" Michelle moaned into Ashlyn's cunt. I began to slap over and over, causing Michelle to scream in pleasure. I watched as I let the toy go and Michelle began to cum. Her orgasm must have caused her to suck on Ashley's clit because before I knew it both girls were cumming. I watched as Michelle's cunt would open and close around the shaft the was inside her. Her hips continued to hump up and down. Finally after a few minutes both girls collapsed on the bed.

I crawled up on the bed and pulled the toy out of Michelle. I laid down between them. Both girls put their arms over me and their head on my chest. I looked down and realized that I was the luckiest man on earth.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
12