Allen & Ashlyn: Valentines Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

She lifted her head and said, "You OK?" I muttered, "uh huh." She said, "Let's go to my room." She led me to her room and laid me on her bed. I laid there on my back as she lifted the thin chemise from her thin frame. She then reached to her night stand, opening the drawer, and pulled out a dark brown dildo. It was long and thick. It made me think quickly of Cole. She put it to my mouth and I licked it and she called me a good girl. She traced it down my body to my pussy as I reached up to her breasts. She had beautiful tits. She moaned a little and then pierced my pussy with the dildo. My lips were stretched by the big black cock and she pushed it in. I moaned and Michelle asked me if that felt so good. I said "yes", and then she said, "I know you're gonna get fucked so good by your daddy but you looked so good in the kitchen, I wanted to please you, OK?" I shook my head yes. With that, she pushed it all the way in and I screamed. I could tell Michelle was getting off on that. She then withdrew it and grabbed a belt looking thing, placing the dildo on it. I realized it was a strap on apparatus and she got in between my legs, pushing it in me hard.

She began fucking me hard with the fake cock and she leaned down, taking my nipples in her mouth one at a time, sucking them hard.

I was cumming in no time as she kept on and on until she began screaming and came herself. We both collapsed on her bed and fell asleep until 1:00 when her boyfriend called. I couldn't wait until daddy came.

(Allen) Morning came and I quickly showered. Looking at the clock I realized that I had 45 minutes until my plane departed. I returned to my room dropping my wet towel to the ground. I reached over to my night stand and picked up my daughter's red cum stained thong. My heart began to pound and I noticed my breathing was getting heavier. I stretched open the waist band and lifted my right leg and stepped through the tiny opening. I did the same with the other leg. I pulled the waistband up my legs and stretched the material along the way. It was tight as I slid the elastic over my hips. Oh god I loved the way the material felt as the satin strap slid into my ass cheeks. There was one problem however. This thong was smaller than the last one I wore and nearly half of my cock stuck out of the top of the waistband. It didn't help that I was harder then cast iron.

I continued to dress and I put on my nice jeans and shirt. Next I pulled on my sweater and socks. I tied my shoes and grabbed my bags. I raced out to the trunk of my car placing my two bags in the trunk. I made one final check of the house and realized that everything was secure. I locked up and returned to my car. I drove to the airport. The drive seemed like it was going to take an eternity. It seemed like I got stuck by every red light. Finally I made it to the parking lot. I paid the attendant and parked my car. I grabbed my bags and made my way into the airport. I checked in my luggage and then walked down the isle and into the plane.

I sat down at a window seat and it seemed like the plane immediately started up. We taxied down the runway and made it into the air. God I couldn't wait until I was on Ashlyn's campus. I began to day dream about how badly I wanted to take my daughter into my arms and make sweet love to her. Then the naughty thoughts began. I began to think about how hard I wanted to pound her. When we fucked on New Years Eve I realized that she kinda liked it on the rough side. When I slammed her into the wall she came immediately. She loved when I spanked her and pulled her hair. Realizing that my cock was hard and trying to make its way past the top of my jeans I realized that I would have to think about something else.

About an hour and a half later we began to descend and we landed on the runway. A few moments later the plane came to a complete stop. We began to exit the plane in an orderly fashion. I walked down the open airport to a car rental booth. I rented a Ford Mustang for the weekend. I walked out to the car and drove towards campus. Since I graduated from the same college I sort of knew my way around the neighborhoods. Well, at least sort of since there had been many changes over the last twenty years or so.

I came upon the Hilton Hotel and I pulled into the parking lot. I walked into the lobby and rented a room for the weekend. Since I planned on this being a memorable weekend, I rented the hunny moon suit. Complete with a hot tub and a fireplace. I went to my room and put my bags on the table. I admired how nice the room looked and I couldn't wait to bring Ashlyn here. I knew she would love it.

I walked back to my car and began to drive towards campus. I sort of knew the way to Ashlyn's apartment. I found the building fairly easily and parked my mustang. I walked across the parking lot and walked up to her door. "Knock, knock, knock", I stood there waiting with my heart pounding waiting for my lovely daughter Ashlyn to open the door.

(Ashlyn) It was almost time for daddy to arrive and I knew he had to stop off by the hotel before coming over to my place so I thought I had enough time to shower and get ready for my daddy, paying close attention to my legs and my pussy lips with the razor.

As I slid the razor up the right lip, I began to think of how Michelle took it and I almost came just thinking. I shook the thought from my mind. I knew I had to hurry because daddy could be there at any moment.

Just then, I heard the door bell ring and I knew Michelle would get it. I hurried, I was so excited to see daddy. I just wanted to jump in his arms, not to mention jump in the bed with him for the entire weekend. I chuckled to myself and then jumped out of the shower.

I threw on my robe and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror before I ran to the den to see daddy. What I saw when I got there made me cringe to say the list. I felt the heat rush to my face and I knew my blood was boiling. There was Michelle, sitting on the couch with my daddy, flirting like I had never seen her flirt before. There she was in her short silk robe, nothing underneath, half exposed to my daddy.

"Daddy," I said as I walked in. His attention quickly diverted from Michelle to me and he stood up. I threw myself into his arms and he hugged me so tight, he picked me up off of the floor.

"Hey, my precious baby." I love the sound of those words.

Michelle excused herself to her room as daddy and I sat on the couch. As she exited the room, I said, "Shame on you daddy." He smiled and said, "Why darling?" I said, "Flirting with my roommate, she was practically all over you."

Daddy put his arm around me and said, "Oh buttercup, you know you are my baby and no one can ever take your place." I smiled and said, "Better not daddy."

He smiled and said, "Are you gonna show me your room?" I stood up and lead daddy to my room and as soon as we were in, he closed the door, grabbed me, swung me around and kissed me long and hard. As he released me, he said, "Now, that was a better greeting, wasn't it?" I shook my head and said, "Yes sir."

Daddy watched me as I applied my make up and got ready to go out with him. As I packed my last bag, he said, "Look baby." He reached for his zipper and pulled his pants down a little to show me that he was wearing my thongs. "Oh daddy, I do love you. Now, you better take me to that hotel room before I rape you right here."

Daddy laughed and said, "Now pumpkin, can you not wait?" I said, "I have waited daddy." As I zipped the bag, he picked it up and said, "Then why are we standing here gabbing?"

We walked to the car and drove to the hotel. On the way, I just had to rub his leg and tease him. I loved having my daddy here with me and I planned to get fucked for Valentine's Day.

(Allen) When the door to my daughter's apartment opened her roommate answered the door. All my eyes could do was scan her from head to sexy toe. Whew! "You must be Michelle" I said. Reaching out for my hand "Yep, I am" she said as she led me to the couch. This girl was unbelievable and momentarily I fantasized about having both of them on Valentines Day.

I sat down on the couch and Michelle sat directly across from me. She crossed her legs and in that split second of time when her legs were parted I was able to see a glimpse of her pussy. As we made small talk waiting for Ashlyn I had the most difficult time keeping my eyes off of Michelle's sexy feet and legs. Her robe was parted up to her upper thigh and I had to admit what I saw, I liked.

Moments later Ashlyn walked into the den and ran strait to my arms and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I could feel how soft she was from her shower. I really wanted to take her right there but I didn't want Michelle to pick up on the fact that we were fucking.

Ashlyn pulled me up off of the couch and showed me around her apartment. The room I was most interested in was her bedroom. Finally after the tour we ended up in her room. As we walked in she closed the door behind us. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her to me placing my lips on her soft pouty lips. Hugging each other tightly our lips quickly opened and our tongues explored the depths of each other's mouths. We broke after the first kiss so we wouldn't get too excited and end up fucking right then and there.

"Lets go daddy" Ashlyn announced as we walked out of her apartment. As we walked out to my rental car we each carried a bag as Ashlyn had her stuff packed for the night. "I'll change into my dinner outfit at the hotel" Ashlyn said as she looked back over her shoulder at me. I opened the trunk of the mustang and Ashlyn bent over at the waist to place her bag into the trunk. God her ass looked so hot as she was bent over. I placed her other bag in the trunk closing it when I was finished. I opened the passenger door for my lovely daughter and then walked around and sat down behind the wheel.

As we drove to my hotel Ashlyn slid over and snuggled up against me. God I felt so wonderful at this moment in time. Ashlyn rubbed her hand up and down my thigh occasionally grazing her thumb across my cock.

"There is this nice quiet Italian place we can eat dinner at tonight baby". "Maybe we can get a quiet corner booth and share a bottle of wine with dinner" I said. Looking up into my eyes with a gleam I knew that my daughter liked my idea. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked my rental car. We went to the trunk and each grabbed a bag and walked to the lobby. Luckily the elevator door opened and we were able to walk right in. I pushed the top floor and we began our ascent up the elevator shaft to the hunny moon suit.

(Ashlyn) As we ascended, I looked at daddy and smiled. "I really hope you like the room honey," he said as he smiled back at me. Then, we reached the top floor and daddy stepped out of the elevator with me following.

As we reached the door to the suite, I read the sign that said honeymoon suite and my eyes lit up. "Oh daddy, you are the greatest."

When we walked in, I could barely believe my eyes. There was a huge four poster bed, and in the bathroom was a Jacuzzi. I ran to daddy who was standing in the sitting area and threw my arms around him. "I love it daddy and I love you." Daddy threw his arms around me and said, "I love you too, baby."

We kissed passionately and then daddy pulled away, "You better stop pumpkin, or I may have to do you right here and forget about dinner." Laughing, I said, "That's fine daddy, you can do me all night long."

He said, "Oh precious, you better believe I am gonna do you all night long, but I am really looking forward to this dinner with you this evening." He looked at my face and stroked my hair, "get your sweet ass in that bathroom and get all dolled up for your daddy."

I turned and daddy said, "I am gonna sit right here and watch television, you can have the bathroom and the bedroom to yourself."

I turned back to him smiling and headed for the bathroom. There was a bottle full of bubble bath sitting there on the side of the tub but I chose to just take a shower.

The warm water felt so good to my skin since it was still a little cold outside, my skin was still a little chilled.

After my shower, I pulled my robe on and headed for the bedroom to grab my makeup case. I applied it carefully, making sure that I was looking my best for this romantic evening with my daddy.

After applying my makeup, I applied silky lotion to my body and then fixed my hair.

My last step was to put the dress on that I had bought especially for this evening. It was fuchsia pink sequins, with straps in the backs that were scalloped. The neckline plunged, showing my cleavage and it was short, coming just about 3 inches below the cheeks of my rear end. I hoped daddy liked it but I am sure he would. When I bought it, the associate that helped me said I looked like a million bucks and that my date was a very lucky man.

I strapped my fuchsia heels on and made sure that my nail polish was perfect before I exited the room and entered the sitting room where daddy was sitting on the couch, already in his tuxedo. He was facing away from me. "When did you put that on?" I questioned him as he sat, watching the television.

He began saying "While you were in the..." as he turned but he stopped talking as his eyes fell upon me. There he sat, looking back at me with his mouth open and he was speechless.

(Allen) "Oh my fucking god" I finally managed to mumble after a while. I just stood there staring at my lovely daughter as she stood there before me in such a lovely dress. Slowly, I scanned with my eyes up and down every inch of her sexy body. Her hair was fixed so perfectly, her dress was magnificent. When I saw how much thigh she was showing I knew that if she even bent over slightly she would show whoever was behind her that sexy sweet ass of hers. My eyes continues to scan down her legs. God I loved the curves of her calf muscles. And there were her feet. Her toe nails were painted to match her dress and they looked like a row of pearls in those sexy open toe shoes. God, If I could drop to my knees right now and slide my tongue across her toes.

I finally had to fight the urge to fuck my daughter right here and now. Swallowing loud enough for her to hear me I finally mustered my words. "Baby we have a dinner date" I watched as she nodded. "I have to admit that I don't want to leave this room right now, but we must go." I finally managed to walk towards her. I reached down with my hand and she placed her hand in mine. I opened the door and we walked to the elevator.

"As we walked into the elevator our eyes locked onto each other's. As the door closed and the elevator closed we immediately embraced and kissed. Our lips met so tenderly as our mouth's opened. We lightly stroked each other's tongues as we kissed. Slight moans were evident as we broke our kiss when we felt the elevator stop moving. The door opened and we walked hand in hand to my car. I opened the door for her and she sat down. After closing her door I walked around to my side and sat down.

Ashlyn slid over and snuggled up against me. We drove to the Italian restaurant that I had reservations for. After a short drive we made it to the restaurant. God I didn't know How I was going to be able to get through this dinner with out cumming in my pants. There was valet parking so we got out of the car and I handed my keys to the parking attendant. I took my daughter's hand and we walked into the restaurant.

(Ashlyn) As we walked into the restaurant, it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. It was so dim, only illuminated by candles. Daddy and I were seated at a secluded booth in the back corner of the restaurant and he ordered a bottle of wine. As the waiter walked away, daddy looked at me and smiled. "Ashlyn sweetheart, tonight, you are the most beautiful women I think I have ever seen." I blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you daddy. You look very handsome."

I felt his hand touch my knee and he said, "I will be right back." I watched as daddy slid under the table and couldn't believe it when I felt his hands spread my legs apart. I was so glad that the table cloth was extremely long. Since I had chosen to wear nothing under the dress, I know daddy was looking at my bare, cleanly shaved pussy and then... oh my god, I felt his tongue slide from my hole to my clit. I wanted to scream out but I couldn't. My daddy was under the table licking my pussy, sucking on my swollen clit and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. Just then, I saw the waiter walking towards our booth. Daddy's tongue was moving so fast and oh god, it was so hard not to moan but I couldn't, not here.

He reached the table and asked, "Did your date leave." I said, "Um no, he excused himself for a moment." He popped the cork on the bottle and put a taste in a glass. "Should you sample it or should I just leave it for him and check back in a few moments?" I said, "Yeah, um, leave it." As he walked away, I felt my pussy throbbing and tighten and then, oh my fucking god, I was cumming... there, in the restaurant, all over daddy's face. He kept licking my pussy until I was clean and then, he crawled from under the booth and sat back in his seat. "My god baby, I have never tasted anything so good." "Daddy, I can't believe you did that. I was about to cum while he was here." He smiled and said, "I know and I am wondering if he noticed those nipples." I looked down and they were standing out like I have never seen them before. I was a little embarrassed and I think daddy could tell. "Baby, I bet if he noticed, he is jerking his cock in the bathroom right now. I wonder if his cock is as hard as mine."

I slid one of my feet from my shoes and placed it in daddy's lap to feel his cock through his pants. He said, "Ashlyn, if you keep that up, there's gonna be a wad of cum in this thong of yours." I smiled, "I am so glad you wore them daddy."

Just then, the waiter appeared and daddy tasted the wine and ordered our food. As he walked away daddy looked back to me and took my hand. "I am so glad that you are my baby." "Oh daddy."

He then reached in his pocket and took out a small box. "I bought these for you. I hope you like them." I smiled and said, "Daddy, you came to see me, that is present enough, you didn't have to buy me anything." He opened the hinged box and there were 2 of the biggest diamond stud earrings I think I had ever seen. My mouth dropped. "Oh my god, daddy, are those real?" He chuckled and said, "Do you think I would buy you something that wasn't?" I said, "Daddy..." He said, "You are worth it. Just look at you. The most beautiful girl in the world, my daughter who has the tightest, sweetest pussy I have ever had and who gives the best head I have ever had and who can fuck my brains out like no one ever has. Your mother couldn't hold a candle to you." I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. He continued, "I love how you act all slutty. You make me so hard. Just thinking of you makes me hard. I was in a meeting the other day at work and someone mentioned something that reminded me of you and I got an instant hard on. All I could think of was getting here so I could slide it into you."

I could feel my pussy getting wet again. He kept talking, "Do you know how hard it is for me right now not to just take you, right here? Pound that tight pussy with my throbbing cock?"

I said, "Daddy stop, I am getting wet."

Our food arrived and it was hard to eat because all I wanted was for daddy to take me right there and pound my pussy with his raging hard on. After we ate, daddy ordered dessert and I couldn't help but want him for dessert, so I crawled under the table and unzipped his pants, releasing his cock from the thong and licking the pre cum off the tip. I licked it all the way down to his balls and back up and then took it in my mouth. His hand went to the back of my head and he forced me to hold it in my mouth for a few moments and then released it so I could slide up and down on him.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers