Allen & Ashlyn: Winter Break-Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I pulled his shirt from the waist of his pants and slid my hand underneath. He felt so good to me, this so natural. As I continued to rub, I felt his nipples, how hard they were and I knew or at least I hoped that this would be going a lot further tonight. I might finally get to have my daddy. He may actually have me, making me his. No longer just his little girl, but his lover.

His hands slipped down to my ass and I felt a flood of heat race to my pussy. I soft moan pursed my lips. Not knowing if he had heard it, I looked up, into his eyes. I wanted him, I wanted him bad. After starring for what seemed to be an eternity, I let my face grow closer to his and I opened my lips.

(Allen) As I watched my daughter's face inch closer to my own I slowly closed my eyes. I could feel and hear her breathing as her lips made contact with mine. Ashlyn's mouth touched mine. Our lips touched so softly you could almost not even tell if we were sharing a kiss. This closed mouth kiss lingered for what seemed an eternity. Slowly my daughter pulled her face from mine. She stared into my eyes and I stared back into hers. Her fingers still resting on my nipples, my hand still holding her soft sexy ass. Not a word was spoken as now I had a full erection in my pants.

Again slowly my daughter lowered her face to mine and our lips met again but this time with more fervor and passion. I felt my daughter pinch my nipple with her warm soft fingers. As she scraped my nipple my lips instinctively opened along with hers. As I squeezed her soft ass our tongues met half way. My heart was pounding so hard I was sure she could hear it. My cock was pounding so hard in my pants I was sure it was going to tear right through my zipper.

Our lips were sealed against each other's for what seemed to be an eternity. I peeked out of my eyes to see my lovely daughter's face slightly tilted to the side with her eyes closed as she passionately kissed me. As we continued to hold each other our tongues continued to dance together like a father and a daughter's never should. Closing my eyes I kissed my own daughter like I never kissed a woman before. I continued to stroke my daughter's fine ass. With each stroke of her ass her dress inched higher and higher. The harder she pinched my nipples the faster I pulled her dress up over her ass.

As our tongues were still entwined together my fingertips touched the hem of her dress. "My god" I thought to myself. "I am going to feel my sexy daughter's ass." Just then I let my finger tips touch the hot naked flesh that was under her dress. She must have felt this because at that same moment she pinched my nipple with such force causing me to moan into her open mouth.

With our mouths still locked together I slowly began to slide my fingertips up and down her now exposed ass. I felt the material of her thong as the soft material came out of her ass crack. Now I began to caress her naked ass with my entire hand. As our tongues still danced together I now felt my daughter's hand sliding ever so slowly down my chest to my stomach. My heart began to pound so hard as I knew she wasn't going to stop at my belt.

(Ashlyn) I inched my face closer and closer to daddy's until my lips touched his. I felt little beams of heat flash through what seemed to be every inch of my 18 year old body. My lips were on my daddy's. I could hardly believe it. I was excited and I knew daddy was too. I hoped that I would make him happy and make him feel so good, better than he had in a long time. The kiss was long and my other set of lips were getting wetter by the moment.

I broke the kiss and looked up, into his eyes, but I felt like I was looking into his soul. I could seeing the wanton look in them. I could feel his hard cock on my thigh. I wanted it. I leaned into him again, this time wanting a longer, more passionate kiss.

I pinched and scraped his nipples and as soon as I did, his mouth opened, giving me access to his warm mouth and tongue. I slid my tongue in and he in turn slipped his into my awaiting mouth. His hands on my ass, inching my dress up higher and higher as the kiss got more passionate. My thong panties were soaked with the juices that my pussy was creating due to my daddy's actions with me.

There we were, finally, daddy and daughter kissing, our tongues mingling together, my hand pinching his nipples and rubbing his chest. I knew we shouldn't be together like this, but I could not help it. My daddy is who I wanted and needed and I felt I was the one he wanted and needed. I did hear him whisper my name as he came a few nights earlier. I knew he has seen the clean shaven lips of his daughter's young, virgin pussy and since he had not corrected me for improper behavior, I knew he liked it and I knew know he wanted it. His hard cock was evidence that he needed a warm, soft pussy around it.

Our kiss grew deeper and he began to grab and rub my ass a little harder. I pinched his nipples hard one last time and then, moved my hands down his chest to his stomach, running my hands through the patch of hair, feeling like soft carpet.

Down to his stomach and the treasure trail that lead to his erect cock. My hands slid past his waist band and down to the material that seemed to be on the brink of tearing. I wrapped my tiny hand around the pole and began to squeeze it as he squeezed my ass. I knew then that we were to the point of no return.

(Allen) As I felt my daughter's fingers wrap around my rock hard member I suddenly gasped quite loudly. All kinds of thoughts rushed through my mind. Should I do the correct thing right now and stop what was happening? My thoughts were becoming so confused as my daughter plastered her lips on mine and sucked my tongue right from my mouth and into hers. My heart was pounding so hard from this taboo excitement. As Ashlyn sucked on my tongue she began to squeeze my cock. I felt pre cum begin to leak from the tip of my cock and knew her little hand was becoming sticky with my jizz.

I slowly let my hand slide towards the crack of her ass. I felt the material as it disappeared into her cheeks and followed it with my fingers until I found her wet spot. "My god" I thought to myself as my finger tips slid across my daughter's wet thong covered pussy, "I turned my own daughter on"!

As Ashlyn began to tug on my cock lightly I began to stroke her wet thong covered pussy. Our mouths were still joined at the lips as we laid there in front of the fire and Christmas tree. Slight moans of pleasure escaped both of our mouths now as we laid there in each others arms.

Suddenly I felt my daughter's trembling little fingers slide off of my cock. She reached for the button of my pants and pulled on the material causing the button to pop open. Next her trembling fingers searched for my zipper. Slowly she pulled the zipper down giving me relief in my pants.

Still locked in a soul searching kiss my daughter reached back down and slid her tiny hand under my waistband and around my cock. Oh my god it felt so wonderful. Ashlyn began to push my waist band down. To help her I lifted my ass. She sensed my desire and pushed down until my under wear were completely off of my ass. With my free hand I reached down and pulled my briefs off completely. Here I was, naked from the waist down on the floor making out with my own daughter!

Ashlyn's hand returned to my now free but aching cock. Her smooth tiny hands began to stroke me up and down with no restraints of material any more. My fingers were still caressing her wet thong clad pussy. Ashlyn pulled her mouth from mine causing a bridge of spit to stretch from our lips. She pushed the blanket down far enough and pulled my shirt from my stomach up towards my face. Again I assisted her as I lifted my upper body to allow her to pull my shirt over my head.

Ashley returned her lips to mine and kissed me passionately again. Our tongues not seeming to be able to get enough of each others. Slowly my daughter began to kiss my neck. Moans of pleasure began to escape my lips as Ashlyn kissed and licked my neck as she pinched my nipples with her soft fingers. Slowly my daughter began to kiss her way down my chest. She kissed and licked each of my hard nipples, occasionally biting each one along the way. I watched as my daughter began to kiss her way down my stomach to my navel. Next, she pushed the blanket down past my waist allowing my cock to be free at last. Slowly my daughter kissed her way closer to my now dripping cock. I watched with excitement and anticipation as Ashlyn inched her face oh so close to my raging hard on.

Still at my side Ashlyn looked up and into my eyes as if she was asking my permission to continue. With my hand still on her ass and thong covered pussy, I gave her a slight squeeze. She took this as me saying yes. With her eyes still locked on mine I watched as her head lowered towards my twitching cock. Lower, lower, lower, with her eyes still glued to mine I watched as her mouth slowly opened. My cock was now at my daughter's lips. I could feel her hot breath on the head of my cock. As her eyes continued to look into mine I felt her lips touch the tip of my cock.

(Ashlyn) As I wrapped my hands around my daddy's hardening cock, I heard him gasp and I knew he was so enjoying what his baby girl was doing to him. I loved having my hand there and I hoped that he let me continue. I kissed him and sucked his tongue into my mouth I didn't know if he would like it, but I knew one of my ex boyfriends did, so I did it. When I did, I felt his body react and I knew he liked it as much as Steve had. I began squeezing his cock more as I sucked on this tongue. His reactions were exciting me more and were indications to me that I should continue.

I felt his hand travel along the string of thong from my ass to my pussy and he found that I was wet. I was turned on, I was horny. I wanted my daddy in the most taboo and unmentionable way. I wanted his cock inside me. The passion between us was electric and I doubted if there was anyway that either one of us could bring ourselves to stop now. We were at the point of no return. I kept stroking his cock and could feel his pre cum through his pant and he kept rubbing my pussy. "Oh God" how good it felt.

I had to get those pants off of him. I wanted my skin on his. Although a little nervous, I reached for the waist of his pants and I unfastened them. My heart was pounding as much as his was for excitement.

I think he knew how bad I wanted those pants down because he lifted up so that I could remove them. He then took his briefs off, showing me his large and swollen member that glistened with his pre cum.

I then removed his shirt and there was my daddy, completely naked in front of his little girl, showing me how turned on I had made him. I wanted to make my daddy completely happy and satisfied. After returning my lips to his, I moved lower, gently kissed and licked his neck as my fingers pinched his hard nipples. My mouth moved lower to them, licking and nibbling them. I could hear moans of pleasure escape as my mouth made it's forbidden journey all over his body.

I moved the blanket to the side so that I could have total access to the hard on that I had created. I kiss my way from his nipples down to his stomach and inch by inch mad my way to his hard, glistening cock.

Looking up to him to see if he was going to let me continue or if he was going to stop me, I felt him squeeze my pussy through the material of my now drenched thong.

I inched a bit lower, opened my mouth and still while looking up to him, I gently kissed his cock. I then proceeded to lick just the tip of it. His moan was loud and it convinced me to continue, so I did. I took the head of his cock into my warm mouth and gently sucked it, while letting my tongue go around and around as if I were French kissing it.

I felt my daddy take his hand and place it on my head, gently squeezing and pulling my hair and he moaned "My God, Ashlyn." That's when I knew I was his.

(Allen) As I looked into my lovely daughter's eyes I watched as her lips touched the head of my aching cock. I knew then that we were at the point of no return. We were about to explore that forbidden taboo between a father and his daughter. I watched as my daughter slowly opened her mouth and encircled her lips around the head of my cock. As her lips wrapped around my leaking head I moaned "my god Ashlyn". Her warm soft lips felt wonderful on my cock. As her lips squeezed on my cock I now felt her tongue flicking the underside of my head.

I moved my hand from her drenched pussy and placed it on her head as if to offer my approval for her to continue and go farther. I ran my fingers through her soft silky hair as our eyes were still locked into each other's. I watched intently as more and more of my cock began to disappear into my daughter's hot mouth. Slowly she began to slide her mouth up and down on my engorged cock. On each up stroke I could see my glistening shaft in the light of the fire. On each down stroke of her mouth she would take slightly more of me. Soon I felt the head of my cock touching the back of my daughter's throat. Moans of pleasure continued to escape my lips as I guided Ashlyn's head up and down. As I watched my daughter I realized that I had never had such a wonderful blow job. I knew I wouldn't last that long since it had been so long since I had been laid.

I could feel my pre cum dribbling out of my cock and into Ashlyn's mouth as she continued to caress my cock with her mouth and tongue. Our eyes were still locked on each others as her head continued to bob up and down. I was amazed at how my daughter was able to take all of me into her mouth completely down to my balls.

Suddenly Ashlyn slid up my cock and wrapped her soft lips around my head tightly and began to stroke my shaft. She sucked harder and harder as she began to pump my cock faster and faster. "Oh my god Ashlyn, daddy's gonna cum" I screamed as my body tingled from my head to my toes. Our eyes were still locked together as my daughter continued to suck and pump me. "Baby here it cums" I moaned as I began to pant. Just then, my hips began to thrust as I felt the first spurt of cum race up my shaft.

Still looking into my daughter's eyes I watched as she continued to suck on my head. I began pumping spurt after spurt of my hot cum into my daughter's hot mouth. Looking into her eyes I saw the special bond we were sharing as she swallowed all of my cum. Finally my balls finished contracting as I laid there on my back. Ashlyn continued to pump my cock and suck on my head as I felt myself begin to deflate.

Ashlyn slowly slid up and kissed me softly on the lips. She opened her mouth and kissed me hard allowing me to taste my own cum. It was strange as with this kiss our eyes were opened and staring into each other's. Finally Ashlyn pulled away and stood up. From my position of laying on the floor it appeared as if she was towering over me. I watched as she slowly began to do a sexy striptease for me.

I watched intently as first her shoulder straps came down her arms. Seductively she let the green material that covered her breasts slowly slide down. I watched intently as more and more of her breasts came into my view. I kept waiting for her to drop her top but she teased me just enough until I felt my cock begin to stiffen again. Finally the first sign of aerola was now visible. Ashlyn swayed seductively as she held her top up long enough to really tease me. Finally she began to let the material fall down inch by inch. As the material passed over her breasts, I was able to see her stiff nipples as they were above the top of her sexy bra. She swayed her body and hips ever so gracefully as she let her green dress fall completly down her sexy body to the floor. We stared into each other's eyes as she reached up and unclasped her bra from behind. Pulling her arms through the straps she allowed the dainty material to fall onto me. My eyes lowered ever so slowly from her eyes down to her breasts. I watched as my daughter cupped both of her breasts and pushed them up and in as if she was offering them to me.

Ashlyn dropped to her knees as she straddled me. I felt her thong covered pussy sit down on top of my cock which laid on my belly. Ashlyn leaned foreword allowing her 36C breasts to spill onto my face. I reached up and cupped her breasts. I heard Ashlyn's moans of pleasure when my hands touched her magnificent breasts. I raised my head enough to begin kissing her soft hot flesh. I rubbed my daughter's breasts over my face feeling her hard nipples on my lips and cheeks.

I lightly began kissing and licking my daughter's aerolas and nipples. Ashlyn's nipples were so long I was able to lick each one from its base to its tip using the tip of my tongue. I would vary my tongue speed from teasingly slow licks to rapid butterfly licks. Ashlyn's moans told me she approved what I was doing. I did the same to her other nipple, teasing it to its full hardness of about an inch. I took both of her breasts into my hands and pressed them together. I pushed them until both nipples were pressed together side by side. I placed my lips around both nipples and sucked them hard into my mouth. "Oh daddy" Ashlyn moaned as I sucked harder and harder. Ashlyn's squirming on me caused my cock to begin to stiffen again. I could feel her parted pussy lips through her wet thong as she pressed harder and harder down on my rapidly stiffening cock.

I rolled my daughter onto her back. Looking into her eyes I grabbed both of her thigh high clad legs and ankles and raised them up and set her heels on the ground so her legs were bent at the knees and parted. I reached for her thong and took the waist band in my fingers and began to pull. Ashlyn lifter her ass to help me remove her soaked thong. With trembling fingers I quickly slid the dainty material down her smooth stocking covered legs. I removed her thong from one foot but left the material wrapped around the other one.

There was my daughter now laying before me completely exposed except for her stockings and high heels. I knelt down between my daughter's parted legs. Our eyes locked into each other's. Slowly I lowered my head to her thighs. I kissed the soft stockings that covered her flesh as I inch my way up her legs. I reached the top of her stocking and I could feel the heat radiating off of her legs. Looking up I saw my daughter's completely shaven pussy. Her lips were glistening with wetness. They were parted open as if inviting me inside. Slowly I inched my way closer.

(Ashlyn) Daddy watched me as I began exploring his hard manhood with my mouth and when he moaned my name, I could feel myself get wetter, my thong was soaked as he kept rubbing me. Then, he moved his hand from my pussy to my head, grasping my head as if to tell me he was enjoying and I could continue. I slid all the way down after taking him inch by inch. He kept moaning like I had never heard him moan before, not even when he squeezed his own cock.

I knew it had been so long since he had a release caused by a woman and that he probably wouldn't last long. I could taste his pre cum in my mouth and that made me work harder and faster on his cock. I wanted to make my daddy so happy. His eyes were on fire with passion. They looked so intense to me.

I would go down all the way, feeling his balls hit my chin. I wanted to suck him like a lollipop, so I slid up and began sucking his head as I pumped his shaft with my little hand. I knew he was on the brink of orgasm because his body grew tense. Then he yelled that he was gonna cum. I stayed on his cock so I could swallow every ounce of my daddy's cum. My god, how amazing, to get my daddy off. Daddy came a lot, big spurts of cum, shooting in my mouth and down my throat. I continued to suck and pump so not a drop would be wasted.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers