Allen Ch. 01

Story Info
Love.
943 words
3.35
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had worked together for nearly two years, at first she regarded him simply as a co-worker, an older man, distinguished and hansom, but way out of her league. The first day they met, when he was in training a mistake was made by his trainer and even though she could have made an issue out of it, just talking to the man she knew that even though she was his "boss" this man was something special. He was intelligent and funny and his eyes showed a sad loneliness and hunger she definitely knew to her core. So the days went on, they worked together, slowly getting to know each other. They had similar stories, both in pain, both looking for a happiness neither had ever known. It became a dance of frustration, an anticipation of what could not happen due to the responsibilities they had prior to knowing each other.

Travel was part of the job, they traveled with their co-workers both sneaking glances at the other. The tension building. One day they were the only two traveling together they went to work but on the way home he offered to take a back road short cut. She smiled and was enjoying his company so why not. He was so close she could feel the heat from his skin. She was intoxicated by his very presence. As they drove she prayed for the trip to just keep going and it did. They were delayed at every step. A motorcycle ride with an endless number of vehicles crossing in front of them, a wrong turn here, another there.. was he doing it on purpose? She wondered, When was the last time she smiled this much? He was enchanting, his stories so funny, his smile sooooo sexy. She was miles away from a teenager but she felt so new with him. She could be herself, silly, flawed, and happy. OH how long has it been? She tells herself at the end of the day he is just being nice that is who he is a nice guy, he just was having fun do not take it seriously, he cannot think of you that way. Why would he?

Soon after she gets very sick and has to be out of work for a couple of months, she thinks of him most days, sure he has forgotten her but... there he is on her computer screen. Talking about life, never eluding to any romantic notions, but he is there and she is hopeful. They talk about everything and she imagines his perfect mouth forming all the words and cannot wait to get back to work.

Once back at work the urgency of need is evident to both of them. They fight it knowing they both have to settle the bad relationships they are in before they can move on. They have never talked about it but both start to clean house. Hers is easy her relationship has been over for awhile, he is just a houseguest who has outstayed his welcome. His is harder a marriage that was over years ago and has been dragging and dragging both of them in misery.

They falter at first, how can they do this? Feeling selfish they back away. Work is hell,,, she tries to avoid him, he tries to avoid her. At the end of the day it is too much. He walks her to her car and says he is unsure what to do. No longer caring of the consequences she knows he is the only man for her she is shaking and every nerve is on fire as she stands on her tiptoes and kisses him. Hard and unsteady lights burst behind her eyes. Life has meaning again. The say good-bye both stunned and exhilarated.

A dam has broken now they have to be together. They agree to meet for drinks at a seedy little motel they know from work. She checks in and texts him what room. She buys candles and tries to make herself look good. He shows up and she can't breathe, he is so sexy. Tall, very muscular but not aggressively so, his smile melts her. She is nervous but he is so sure and strong. They kiss her stomach erupts with butterflies, he instantly knows how to move her. He pulls her close undressing her and himself. His hands so strong are all over her. He is like a man possessed to have his desires fulfilled. She can only submit to him she has no choice. He reaches between her legs and puts her body where he wants it. Quivering she feels him rock hard and steady begging for entrance. She is dripping wet, the anticipation of having this man inside of her is too much. He gently slips his tip inside her, she gasps from delight. He presses further into her, no longer being so gentle. He is a starved man and he wants his fill. He thrusts himself all the way into her, making her feel wanted and needed in a primal heat, he flips her onto her side and enters her pussy from behind, she is lost in pleasure, then she is face down, his dick is sliding in and out of her in the most basic animal position and she is in heaven. His dick is so hard and his need so basic she cannot help but throw her hips back against him over and over. Time stops as two hungry souls find the food only they can give each other. For hours the explore each other's bodies until both are tired and need food and drink.