Allen's New Apartment Ch. 04

Story Info
Allen is given a unique birthday party by his landlords.
5.5k words
4.6
39.6k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Allen entered the house from the side door and climbed the back stairs to his apartment. Quickly removing all of his clothes he entered the small shower room in his bathroom and shaved his entire body until only the hair on his head remained. He showered, dried himself, applied deodorant and aftershave then put on his leather collar.

Looking at himself in the full length mirror he decided that he was ready to face another evening of enslavement to Inga, Karl and Helga. Just thinking about his life as their slave gave his cock a semi hardon. He descended the back stairs and walked into the kitchen where his Mistress, Inga, was in the midst of baking.

He greeted her then dropped to his knees, lifted her skirt and kissed her damp pussy in homage to his Mistress. Inga patted his head and pointed to the corner. Allen crawled to the corner to kneel until either Inga or his Master, Karl, called upon him to do their bidding. Inga grinned at him as she expertly mixed a batter in the large bowl she held.

"Do you know what day this is, slave boy?" she asked him. Allen tried to recall if this was a test of some obscure task that his owners had told him about, but could not. He reasoned that it might just be a ruse, frequently used by Inga or Karl, to trick him to be unable to recall. Then they used his failure to recall as an excuse to discipline him.

They frequently used the same ruse on Helga too. Sighing in despair that he could not recall, he shook his head 'no'. "Why Allen, how could you forget? It's your birthday, dear slave boy." Inga declared. Allen smiled as he recalled that it was indeed his birthday. He wondered what his owners had in store for him as a celebration.

Inga grinned as she worked on the batter. "I'm baking you a cake and we are having a few close friends to join in the spanking of the birthday boy," she told him. "After all, one only has one thirtieth birthday in their life. Today is your day. Now go help Master Karl get everything ready."

Allen crawled out of the kitchen and into the dining room where Karl had just placed a leaf in the dining room table. He immediately set to work and placed the chairs around the table. Just then, Helga entered the room naked, as she carried the table linen, hiding her magnificent breasts. Allen looked at her and his cock began to stiffen in arousal.

Master Karl quickly admonished him for getting a semi hardon while there was work to be done. Helga giggled and wiggled her ass at Allen, when Master Karl looked the other way. The three of them set the table then Helga was left to finish the details while Karl took Allen to the basement. He pointed to a low table, three feet wide sitting on what appeared to be rails.

Karl lifted one end and motioned for Allen to lift the other end. Together they carried it up the basement steps and into the dining room, positioning it against the wall. Allen opened his mouth to ask what it was for, but thought the better of questioning his Master. If Karl had wanted him to know, he would have told him.

The aroma of the cake baking in the oven wafted throughout the house. Helga placed party hats at each plate setting and ended by putting a cone shaped party hat on Allen, complete with the rubber band under his chin. She was unusually giggly today, Allen thought.

He was positive that she knew what was in store for him at the party. Inga left them alone while she checked the cake in the oven and Allen found his chance to ask Helga. "What's going to happen tonight, Helga?" he asked. Helga giggled again and covered her mouth to hide her grin.

"We are having a birthday party for you, silly."

Helga's tone of voice told Allen that she would not tell him anything. Once again he sighed and decided to forget asking, knowing that no one would tell him. While Inga was in the kitchen, Helga reached to clasp Allen's cock in her hand to fondle him. She knew he would get a nearly instant hardon and he didn't disappoint her.

Just as Helga released her hand from fondling his hard cock, Inga returned from the kitchen. Seeing his hardon, she frowned and swatted it severely. It hurt, but Allen managed to remain silent. Helga giggled again and Inga playfully pinched her nipple gently.

"I want your attention now, both of you." Inga began. "Master Karl and I will have dinner with our guests and both of you will serve us. Following dinner, we shall have Allen's birthday party." The naked submissives nodded, left the dining room and waited for the guests to arrive. Soon, they heard the doorbell and Allen answered the door.

He opened the door and saw the redheaded woman from the previous dinner party that the Mueller's gave. Next to her stood the man who had brought the redheaded woman to the dinner. Allen assumed that he was her husband or boyfriend as he helped them to remove their coats.

The woman was dressed in a very revealing cocktail dress that well displayed her ample cleavage. The man wore a suit and tie. Allen knew that the woman's name was Kathleen and he learned the man's name when the woman called him Patrick.

Kathleen grasped Allen's cock as he held their coats and drew his foreskin back to reveal his pinkish purple cockhead. She squeezed his cock and smiled at him as they were greeted by Inga who wore a see through chain mail bustier.

By now, Allen had a full hardon and he wondered if Inga would swat it again, but she overlooked it. Another couple drove into the driveway and began to walk towards the door. He held the front door open for them and waited for them to enter.

The woman was a brunette that Allen had never seen before. She was tall in her shiny thigh high boots with five inch heels. He took her coat to reveal that she wore a shiny red leather bustier with openings for her breasts. They seemed perfect for her shapely body and were topped with hard erect nipples.

Inga greeted her and called her, Ellen. The man introduced himself to Inga as William and he removed his hat, looked at Allen and hung it on his convenient hardon. The guests laughed at Allen's expense and made their way to the dining room.

Karl was waiting for the guests, dressed only in a leather codpiece and sandals. Helga stood naked holding a tray of filled wine glasses and mixed cocktails. The women each accepted a glass of Merlot and the men selected the whiskey cocktails.

Patrick stood chatting with Karl while his finger probed Helga's shaved pussy. He withdrew his finger and tasted it, smiling at Helga. Once again he probed her pussy then stirred his drink with his finger coated with Helga's nectar.

William admired Helga's lovely ass and palmed her asscheek in his hand as he sipped his drink. Ellen and Kathleen chatted amiably with Inga. She motioned to Allen to join them and he quickly attended to his Mistress. He kneeled next to her, lifted her chain mail skirt and kissed her pussy once then leaned back on his haunches.

Ellen dipped her nipple in her wine glass and beckoned to Allen to lick it 'dry'. He swiftly arose to engulf her hard nipple in his mouth and licked it 'dry' only to have her dip her other nipple in the wine. He graciously licked that nipple 'dry' too as Ellen sighed with arousal.

Not to be outdone, Kathleen grabbed Allen's cock and pulled him behind her, ordered him to kneel then told him to lick and suck her ass. Again, Allen swiftly complied and he ducked under her skirt to see her shapely asscheeks waiting for him.

He parted them and lightly kissed her tight little rosebud several times, then hardened his tongue and placed the stiff tip against her asshole. She moaned as his wet tongue glided over her asshole several times, until she stepped away from him. Allen caught a whiff of her incredible scent that he recalled from the previous dinner party.

Kathleen turned to stroke Allen's hair to let him know she was pleased. He turned to see Helga helping Patrick and William to remove their clothes until they stood wearing only a codpiece similar to Master Karl's. The two men remained barefoot until Helga was sent to fetch them each a pair of sandals.

Both men had Helga pull their codpiece aside to kiss and lick their cocks while they bantered with Karl. She finished her task with precum on her lips which she licked off and thanked both of them. Helga returned their codpieces to cover their cocks and balls just as Inga announced that dinner was ready.

The guests took their seats, while Karl and Inga sat at opposite ends of the table. Helga served each of the seated diners with a hefty cut of rare roast beef filet, baked potato and a small green salad. Again the diners molested her at every opportunity while she served them.

Inga had each of the ladies cut a small portion of roast, dip it in their pussys and feed it to Helga and Allen. Both slaves eagerly accepted their tasty morsels of roast and thanked the donors for their kindness. Inga whispered in Allen's ear; he nodded and crawled under the table. He began with William as he pulled his codpiece aside and began to kiss and lick his cock until it stood proud and erect. Allen drew William's foreskin down and rubbed the purplish cockhead against his face as he lifted Williams' balls to his mouth to lick them.

He heard William moan as he released his balls and covered his cockhead with his mouth to suck it. Sealing his lips around the large cockshaft, Allen bobbed his head up and down while his tongue swirled over Williams' cock. The man groaned aloud and sent huge volleys of thick pearly white cum deep into Allen's throat.

Allen continued to suck Williams' cock until the sensations were too intense for the man and he pushed Allen away. Swallowing his birthday gift from William, Allen moved on to Kathleen and assaulted her pussy and clitoris with his tongue. Kathleen's arousal stimulated her fiercely and in a few moments she reached to grab Allen's head and cried out "Suck it!" several times.

Allen happily accommodated her until he was rewarded with a mouth full of nectar from this redheaded beauty. Kathleen slumped in her chair as she recovered. Next, Allen moved across the table to Patrick. His cock was thicker than Williams', but circumcised.

Allen slathered his tongue all over the large cockhead, concentrating on the sensitive spot in front of the cock just below the cleft in the cockhead. He misjudged Patrick's arousal before he was ready and Patrick grunted then spurted huge wads of thick gooey cum onto Allen's face.

Quickly covering the spurting cock with his mouth, Allen managed to capture a portion of Patrick's cum in his mouth. Patrick too, pushed Allen away as his cock was too sensitive to accept any more stimulation from the expert tongue.

Allen next moved in front of Ellen and gently spread her thighs wide apart. He accidentally brushed his face, where Patrick had spurted several wads of his cum, against her inner thigh. Ellen instantly realized that it was cum and reached under the table to scoop up Patrick's cum on her finger.

She wiped the cum on her pussy then gathered more cum from Allen's face as she placed it on her and clitoris too. Ellen moaned passionately as Allen's tongue pleased her pussy and clit while it cleaned it of cum too.

Ellen came hard and spewed her juices all over Allen's face, mouth and tongue. She held his face to her pussy for several minutes as she 'suffered' through another hard cum then she sighed as she slumped in her chair. When Allen moved in front of Karl, he was told that he would service his Master and Mistress later.

The slave boy retreated from underneath the table to kneel at his Mistress's side. Inga patted him lovingly on his head and softly told him she was proud of him and that he had serviced the guests well. Allen smiled and felt warm and fuzzy from Inga's praise.

Mistress Inga nodded to Helga as she fastened a leash to Allen's collar and guided him to a busing tray. He lifted the tray and followed Helga around the dining table to gather the used plates and silverware placing them in the tray. Helga told him to take the tray in the kitchen to place the silver and dinner wear into the dishwasher, then return. He obeyed his instructions and when he returned the dining table had been cleared and Helga was lying on it.

Inga told him to lie next to Helga and he complied immediately. Karl placed linen napkins over their faces to blindfold them. Allen and Helga lay naked on the table and wondered what was next in store for them. Master Karl puzzled them further when he spread apart both of the slaves' legs.

Allen's body shuddered when he felt a thick wet freezing substance placed on his balls. More of the substance was added until his balls and cock were completely covered. Goose bumps quickly sprouted all over his body from the instant frozen chill he felt. Meanwhile, Helga felt a sticky crumbly substance being placed against her smooth pussy and her inner thighs. Both slaves wondered what the substances were and what was to happen next.

Inga lifted their blindfolds Allen saw that his cock and balls had been completely covered in Neapolitan ice cream. Looking over at Helga, he saw that her crotch was fully covered with deep layers of chocolate and white cake and icing. They had, in effect, been transformed into containers for the birthday cake and ice cream.

They watched intently as their owners and guests began to eat the cake and ice cream with their dessert forks. Every so often their genitals were pricked with the prongs of the dessert forks, either accidentally or deliberately.

The submissives endured this unique torture which they knew was devised by their Master and Mistress. Allen's scrotum and his cock suffered multiple pricks from the forks and though the skin had not been broken it was tormented and chaffed.

Helga too groaned with each prick to her delicate pussy and clit from the dinner forks. Their Dominates and the guests moved often from one slave's offering of cake, to the others offering of ice cream and both submissives genitals ached from the numerous pricks they received.

Helga's sensitive clitoris and her inner cuntlips, though not punctured by the forks, were sore and ached from the multiple pricks. Soon a stream of tears rolled down her cheeks, but she stoically declined to cry audibly.

Allen's cock suffered the same fate, especially the head of his cock and its sensitive flesh. Inga, Ellen and Kathleen joyfully took turns licking the remaining remnants of icing and melted ice cream from the submissives genitals. The men, joined in too, sharing the bounty that remained of the cunt and cock coated with dessert.

Kathleen concentrated on Allen's cock and had it standing erect, stiff and pointed at the ceiling as she sucked it deep into her throat. Taking a cue from the women the men joined in and soon they established a contest to see who would be the winner in making either Allen or Helga cum first.

They agreed to allow each of them a fifteen second interval of sucking the cock or cunt of the subs until they both climaxed in orgasm. The group redoubled their efforts as they feasted on Helga's pussy and Allen's cock relentlessly in their allotted time interval.

Both of the submissives knew that they were expected to resist cumming. Each resolved to out do the Dominants and one another. Allen felt the initial stirrings of his orgasm deep in his crotch and his balls began to draw up tight against his body. He fought against cumming with every fiber of his body, but he knew that he would soon succumb to the unrelenting tongues and mouths that engulfed his cock.

Helga too, felt her orgasm rising deep inside her sopping wet pussy and she resisted as much as she could. But inevitably, she knew that the Dominants would triumph soon. Although Karl and Inga expertly knew how to swiftly make Allen and Helga cum; they did not use that knowledge to allow their guests to be the victors.

Helga was moaning with pleasure as the multiple tongues consumed her and her will to resist. Allen's cock continuously oozed his thick clear precum. Soon his precum was laced with stripes of semen and the Dominates recognized the signs of Allen's impending surrender.

Kathleen concentrated her fifteen seconds on the sensitive spot in the front of Allen's cock just below the cleft in his cockhead. Just as her fifteen seconds was about to expire, Allen grimaced, cried out and erupted huge wads of his thick white cum deep into her throat. Kathleen swallowed the first spurt of his orgasm then moved out of the way so the others could witness Allen cumming.

His seed shot out nearly four feet into the air to splatter on his chest with some striking his chin. "Yessssssssssss!" Kathleen exclaimed, throwing her arms up to signify her triumph. The other Dominants applauded Kathleen's triumph as she smiled and bowed in victory.

Williams' mouth descended on Helga's pussy, just as Karl surrendered her to his guest. His tongue plunged deep inside her and she groaned with passion and delight. He withdrew to rapidly, but gently, flick his tongue over her engorged clit multiple times. Helga writhed in ecstasy as her little sex button was expertly massaged by Williams' unyielding tongue.

She knew she could not resist any longer and she screamed aloud and she arched her back to explode in orgasm. William continued to lightly lick her sensitive clitoris, which caused Helga to keep her back arched, as she spasmed and came with nearly each light touch of his tongue to her clit.

Finally, Helga could cum no more and she fell limp on the table and gasped while she tried to breathe. William waited a moment, to assure that she had stopped cumming, then raised his face from Helga's spent pussy and smiled. His face glistened with her juices as he quietly relished his second place finish.

The 'losers' congratulated the winners of this spur of the moment contest. They all waited while Helga and Allen recovered from their intense orgasms. Helga got off the table first to stand next to Karl as Inga arose to speak. "Now, my dear friends, it is time to blow out the birthday cake candles," she announced.

Karl and Helga helped a drained Allen from the table and guided him to the low table against the dining room wall. They positioned Allen on the table on his back and he was happy that he could resume lying down after his recent ordeal. Karl placed Allen's wrists in leather restraints at the head of the table and secured them.

Next, he spread his legs wide apart and securely placed his slaves' ankles in similar restraints. The bottom edge of the table was raised on hidden hinges to become small platform to support his feet and body. The top of the table that held Allen was raised up to a steep angle which effectively helped him stand spread eagled on the table.

Allen's heart began to beat faster as he was totally baffled as what was in store for him next. The guests brought their chairs with them to form a semi circle in front of Allen, inclined on the nearly upright table. Karl, Helga and the guests sat down to watch the show which would surely follow. Inga remained standing next to the table that held the birthday boy.

She removed her chain mail dress to stand naked in front of her guests. Her spectacular breasts swayed invitingly as she moved causing the men's cocks to rise and the women's pussys to become moist. She held a box in her hand as she kneeled in front of Allen and reached out to fondle his spent cock. Allen's cock responded as it stirred and began to slowly rise.

"It's time for the birthday cake for Allen's thirtieth birthday," she began to the applause of the onlookers. "It would be foolish to decorate the cake with thirty candles," she explained.

12