Alley 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his treelog shrinking within her body and his gentleness return. She raised her hands to her restored breasts and tested their weight. They were much fuller and tighter than before and the nipples were perfect in every way. The creature was starting to become invisible again and his belly was now invisible. She could see her legs bowed around nothing now yet his treelog was still contained within her sexual centre. She felt his hands on her side and his third arm supporting his back. His arms were now invisible and she lay suspended on his shrinking treelog and his three floating hands. She knew she was safe, as the creature had never caused harm after he had emptied his ballsac into an offering. She saw his eyes close and disappear into the night and she was looking up once again at the third moon. His treelog was now comfortable within her, no longer was she stretched beyond her capacity. His shaft was wet, yet warm as she lay there floating in his three hands still impaled on his treelog shaft; she felt his last twitch as he emptied his last spurt into her belly. She felt her breasts tighten to maximum fullness and her nipples elongate fully.

He started to slowly raise her upwards and away from himself as she felt his treelog shaft sliding from her belly. She longed for the feel of it within her again and remembered the fate of one offering who was not a virgin, he had simply impaled her completely with his first stroke and blasted her down the alley in disgust, with not sperm from his ballsac but hot burning fluid from his belly. She was never able to feel her sexual centre again and was made outcast by the tribe. She felt as one with the creature now and concentrated on her own pleasure as she felt herself being lifted gently upwards as he removed her from his treelog. She felt him leave her body and her sexual centre commence closing to contain his life force within her. He lowered his third hand so that she was now floating on her back suspended well above the alley floor. He was totally invisible now, only the three hands were visible and soon they too were gone. She knew he still held her as she drifted off to a contented half sleep. She was aware of his power, yet he had restored all he had devoured and she was now with child. Her belly was full and her breasts ached for attention, as her nipples were full and hard. He placed her gently upon the alley floor and she slept, content that she was safe. Within her was the chosen life to continue the tradition, for at the chosen time she would return to the alley with the offering, her grown child for the creature to ravage once again and the cycle would turn full circle. She was watched over by her mother who also had been a virgin offered to the creature. She herself had been seed by him.

12