Alley Fuck

Story Info
Crossdresser is taken by two guys in the alley.
879 words
4.44
150.5k
70
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the ground on my side in the alley listening to the grunts and moans. My skirt was too low and was restricting movement so I lifted it up a bit, then reached back down to my panties and continued rubbing my cock through the lace. My head bobbed up and down, my wig bounced its bangles against my forehead as my lips clenched the cock in front of me. The big, rough man behind me continued to soundly fuck my asshole, his hips slapping against my bottom making it jiggle, causing my gold, hoop earrings to jingle softly. With every thrust my cock bounced, and my earrings made their delicate music. It was so intoxicating. I wish I knew who these men were, and if they were safe to be around. I didn't even know what would happen to me when they were done, but for the moment it was pure bliss.

"You little whore, you like feeling that hard cock pounding your little tv-pussy, don't you," male #1 grunted in my ear causing me to shiver. I felt saliva and pre-cum running down my chin as I worked my mouth on the hard cock from male #2. He held my head in his hands and pushed my head up and down. While I rubbed my cock with one hand, I jerked off the man's cock into my mouth, knowing that unless he stopped me I would soon taste his cum.

Meanwhile, I was leaking pre-cum all over my panties. I pulled my cock out and began stroking it using the fluid as lubricant. I must have looked a sight on the floor of the alley, my black mini up around my hips, garters stretched to reach the black thigh-highs, black lace panties pushed roughly aside, one leg up in the air to accommodate the hard-on in my ass, the black stilleto catching the glare of the streetlamp. My blue silk blouse was partially ripped off, underneath visible the black satin bra on my slender chest, my nipples hard against the material. My medium length brown wig encircled my girlish face, framing my dark-burgundy lips, glistening brown eyelids and waxed eyebrows as I slurped away on the juicy lollipop fate had given me.

Male #2 began to mumble nasty words to me, and all of a sudden stopped moving, his leg muscles tight and his hands firmly holding on to my head, my wig, my identity. I knew what to expect, and I readied myself as I felt the first spurt come. Have you ever tasted cum? It is strange, tasting it, almost like smelling it with your mouth, it tastes like you would think it would, I could taste his now as his cock spasmed a powerful spurt coming out, such a huge amount at once it poured out of my mouth. I quickly swallowed and more came from the quivering cockhead filling my mouth with the delicious fluid, heavy thick cum running down my chin, drops hitting the concrete, until he finished his ejaculation. I swallowed everything I could, then I licked around the head, the tip, I squeezed his balls to drain the last bit down. I final pearl appeared on the tip which I licked off and gave his prick a gentle kiss.

All through this, Male #1 had not stopped his insistent pounding away. As male #2 pulled away and sat against the wall, I turned my thoughts back to what was going on in my lower half. He was now stroking my thigh and calling me his good little cunt, telling me how good fucking my ass felt. I had to slow down on stroking my cock as I was getting near climaxing, and I wanted to enjoy the way his lengthy cock felt in me. In and out I felt the slippery thing go, sliding easily in my well-stretched ass. I put my arm around my leg to keep it in the air as it was getting tired. Without the cock in my mouth my moans became louder, I didn't care, although we were near the club, because it was 2am, and all people would see was a slut being banged in an alley by two guys.

He began fucking me so hard that my moans were turning into utterances of stuttered gibberish; in other words he was fucking me silly. "Oh God, fuck my little ass," I moaned, my voice husky, but sluttishly feminine. It had taken me a lot of practice to get that right. Suddenly I felt him tense up, his hips began shaking and I felt his warm fluid began to spurt into me, cumming as he did, ropes of cum unleashed on my asshole. I was his little cock-slave, his cum concubine, and nothing would have made me happier as I began to cum as well I moaned and moaned and said things I don't remember. My ass-cunt spasmed against his hard-on and I heard him groan each time.

After a few moments we had both calmed down. He gave my neck a kiss and withdrew his penis. He and his friend left the alley. I lay there for a few more minutes, relishing the beautiful, calm, moonlit night, a very satisfied slut.