Alliah's Call

Story Info
An introduction to a spectacular young blonde!
2.6k words
4.43
9.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharpness of the ringtone of the mobile phone, combined with the handset vibrating across the bedside table startled my senses awake. My bored slumber broken by the unexpected call, checking the hotel, bedside alarm clock, the time was just coming up to 8pm. Picking up the 'phone, I smiled immediately 'Alliah Calling' was highlighted across the little screen.

"Hey precious." I answered as I swiped the handset to take the call, the soft delicate tones of her sweet voice responding, "Hello darling." I could almost sense the beam of her smile, "You free to talk, You aren't with anyone?" Puzzled a little, a drop of concern slipping into my tone, "It's okay baby, I'm alone, is something the matter?" The soft delicate giggle that always stole my heart responded, "No, silly, I just missed you and wanted to chat, how has your day been?"

Slipping back on to the pillows of the bed, my legs outstretched, dressed in just boxer shorts and a tee shirt, "It's been good, busy, managed to get a lot done, what about you?, you had a fun filled day?"

Alliah worked in one of the hotels I frequented in the Birmingham area, the first time we met, we hit it off, initially she greeted me as I checked in to the reception, then, that evening she waited on me for dinner and afterwards she was behind the bar. At first I joked she must have been a triplet with all the work she did for the place, but, like most young women, she was simply making ends meet, but, showed such a passion for the job she was obviously invaluable to the business. Whenever I was working in the area thereafter I made a point of staying there, we had a few drinks, a few laughs, exchanged numbers and began one of those relationships that made the pair of us content.

"Work, as usual darling, I called in to see Mum on the way home after dance rehearsal, then made some dinner, relaxed a little, then thought I'd give you a call, I hope you don't mind?" Laughing aloud, "Why would I mind?" I replied, "Hearing from you always makes my day, you know that." I could hear her sighing softly on the end of the phone, giggling gently, "I just had a lovely long soak in the bath, shame you can't dry my hair." Sitting up a little, smiling, pushing my back more firmly into the pillows, knowing how, playful, she could be, "soak, you just got out of the bath? Where are you Alliah?" The giggle, soft and sensual, "In the living room." I waited, ideally for more, before asking, "And what are you wearing?" The soft, playful sigh teasing down the 'phone, "A towel, silly!"

My interest peaked, Alliah had a rather, submissive streak, when it came to the pair of us and she would quite often do exactly as I instructed her to do when she was in a particularly playful mood. "You sat on the sofa?" A little giggle, "huh huh," came the reply, I was already stirring, as my mind raced, imagining just how she would look.

"Why not just let that towel fold open baby, so I can help you relax," the smile obviously evident from the pitch of my voice, "Mmmm darling, you are so naughty, making me sit here on show, with the curtains wide open," she responded. Alliah had a deep seated fantasy of being on show, to be seen, to be admired, to be, lusted after by others, with her own mind knowing she was taken by only one man. I knew her apartment was on the middle floor of a 3 storey block. Her living room would look out onto the large courtyard. I could recall that the centre of the courtyard was filled with tall trees, obscuring the view of anyone looking directly across, but, if someone was on the top floor of the block across, looking down!

"I take it you have some soft lighting on and your music playing?" The sigh in reply was confirmation enough, "Just lean back into the sofa, push your feet flat to the floor and part those slender thighs baby, relax and just do as I tell you!"

I could picture her now, her long, soft, shimmering blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, she always kept it quite long, full and naturally blonde. Her sensual figure, standing tall, she was 5'7, her hobby of belly dancing kept her in physical shape, plus, it meant she knew just how to use her assets to her advantage. Her long legs outstretched, parted, knees bent and her feet flat to the floor. As if just waiting for me to slip between them.

"Brush the back of those nails down your cleavage baby, softly, hardly touch at all, make it feel just like a whisper caressing you" The softness of her moan indicating she was doing as she was being instructed, "Rake them back up and around that bare breast baby, feel how soft and delicate that touch can be, feel how your skin puckers with each goose bump, feel your nipple become taught with arousal." She was always so sensitive to my touch, to the tease, her body always reacted with such passion. I could see it in my mind's eye, her full, 34C bust, firm and sensual, laying back her breasts would be parted a little, her sensitive little pink nipples puckering, erect little buds, and the areola would be peppered with goose bumps. "You feeling it baby, like I know you can?" The soft shift in her breathing was enticing me, building my own energy across the phone.

"Let those fingers dance down across your tummy, tease around that little navel of yours my precious, no jewel there tonight my lover." When Alliah danced she had a bright blue Sapphire jewel that she used. She would place it in her navel as she danced, the bright blue complementing the lustre of her own deep blue eyes. I had bought her a sapphire butt plug to go with her navel jewel, so far we had only used it in private, but, I had some ideas for that for another time.

The soft sensual moans and sighs from across the phone were thrilling me, my hand kept dropping to my groin and kneading across my bulge, but, I knew I had to focus, despite me almost being able to view every detail, "Glance those finger nails down to your waist, then criss cross, back and forth, back and forth, softly baby, feel that delicate tummy quiver." Her slim 22 inch waist would be shivering, I knew already her tummy muscles would be rolling, as she did when she would dance, "Across to those hips, then I want you to rake those nails softly and slowly up your side baby, feel how it makes you shudder" The soft "oooooh," across the phone made me smile, her sides were always so sensitive. Caress them softly enough and she would writhe in ecstasy, over do it and tickle, I would lose her, she hated being tickled, but, caressed, properly, was a totally different matter.

"Let your fingers part baby, so that the nails fan out, tease back across your tits, sweety, softly, slowly, but straddle those pert little nipples, you haven't to touch them, you hear?" The silence, apart from the soft sighs and delicate moans was deafening. I could picture her now, knowing her eyes would be half closed, her lip would be held by her top teeth, gripping, biting softly, almost nibbling as she would be trying to stay in control. "Trace those fanned nails down across your tummy baby." I paused for a few moments, "Then just lift and tease the very tips of those nails across the very tip of that soft golden bush." Alliah has the most whispy, delicate, perfect little blonde thatch, a perfect little triangle that frames her sensitive pussy lips, "You bastard!" She groaned back down the 'phone, smiling. I knew she was so aroused now, she rarely swears, but, turn her on and her carnal side comes right out.

Smirking at the end of the 'phone, I had to stop from giggling out loud, "Trace them down that left thigh baby. Softly, delicately, you can already feel the warmth building deep inside, take it you can't sit still now can you?" The moan was the confirmation. "That's it baby, stroke those thighs, hardly touch, just imagine, all those guys watching through that window, seeing you touch yourself, watching you lose control, wanting you, seeing your body succumb to the sensitivity of your own finger nails." Alliahs breathing was almost gasping down the handset, the sighs and moans of delight were mixing and escaping from her as she toyed with herself under my instruction from miles away.

"Part those fingers again Baby, make them into a strong V shape, a nice gap between those fingers. Then, I want you to draw them up along your pussy, straddle those lips, right from the very top of your inner thighs. Knead deep, push firmly and rock, slowly, left and right as you drag them up along your quivering, wet, pulsing, hot, pussy lips." Her response was simple, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I could see her in my mind, I could hear the wet from her lips in my mind too as her fingers massaged and kneaded her pussy lips as she slowly caressed her hot, tight, wet. "Draw those fingers together Alliah, raise the middle two and tap them, right across those wet lips, feel just how hot you are." The "humpffff," in response was enough, my hand dropped to my boxers once more and gripped around my thick hard shaft. Hell, I so wanted to be there right now.

"Fuck! I think he's wanking!" She blurted down the 'phone, "What?, Who?, where?" I was shocked, unsure as to what she was meaning. "The old guy across the road, he's been watching since you had me open my towel baby, he's closer to the window now, I can't make it out properly, but, I'm sure he is." The giggle was in her voice as she told me. I was about to ask if she was okay, or if she wanted to stop, but, she must have sensed my apprehension "God, this is so hot, I'm so wet baby!" The throb pulsing through my cock was a fitting response, I laughed a little, knowing just how aroused she would be with being seen and watched, she always had a thing about an audience, hence her passion for her belly dancing. "Is it time to push those two, long, firm, middle fingers inside my precious and grind them so slowly along the roof of that hot, wet, pussy?" The smile I had across my face made my request sound even stronger, the long, slow, "Mmmmmmmmmm" followed by an audible, "aahhhhh," confirmed she was doing as she was told.

"If you aren't on speaker phone, do it, now, baby. I want you to knead the palm of your hand really nice and tight over that swollen clit as you feed those fingers deep. Then grab and squeeze your tit with the other hand, let's give him a real show" I was peeling my own boxers down as the words were slipping past my lips and my hand was reaching around me and stroking deep and slow, just picturing the scene unfolding. "Oh God yessss!" She moaned, the sound of her on the end of the phone as she was playing, toying, teasing, masturbating as instructed was sending me wild with lust.

The sight of her in my mind was so vivid, laying back on the edge of the sofa, her naked body resplendent, her long legs parted before her, her hand kneading and feeding the squelching wet of her tight blonde pussy, her other hand squeezing and fondling her own full C cup breast. I had the idea of a soft light on in the room, just highlighting her as she played for the captivated voyeur spying on her from across the courtyard. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum baby," violated my thoughts, as she moaned down the 'phone "Yes baby, grind those fingers deep, knead that palm into your clit, feel it Alliah, imagine it is me inside you, fucking you deep and slow whilst he watches." The deep groan from her was so erotic, knowing she was losing control, I could sense her body burning, her muscles clenching, her mind succumbing fully, the sounds from her wet echoing in my mind, "Cumming............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The sound of her, over the phone, moaning, sighing, sensing her orgasm was so erotic. The pair of us entwined in a natural pleasure whilst miles and miles apart. "Nice and slow baby, just, feel that warmth inside you, let your fingers just caress, softly, relax around them" My hand was firmly wrapped around myself, stroking, long, slow, deep, twisting strokes.

The soft sigh teasing through the handset was such a deep thrill, still sensing her, as if post coital, relaxing, enjoying the moment, "You want me to go and close the curtains, Sir?" The soft laugh melting in to me, "Give him one last good look as I draw them fully closed?" The idea of her standing naked, her body glistening with the perspiration of her endeavours and the silken cum trickling over her lips was beginning to get to be too much, my hand was stroking more furiously, my gasped response must have betrayed me. "Yes baby, but don't let him know you've seen him, just close them and come back to the phone." I could hear her giggle, as she must have stood to walk to the curtains, my mind racing as I took in the scene in my thoughts, the idea of her striding to the window, naked, beautiful, glowing. The image was too much to bear, my head rolled back as I unleashed my scorn, my own orgasm erupting from me in waves.

Even though it was only a matter of seconds, the wait for her to come back to the phone seemed an eternity. I could hear the shuffle of her as she sat back down, the phone being picked back up and the soft difference in tone as she held it to her ear, she giggled before saying, "All happy my lover, did you enjoy that?" I was still a little breathless, but, responded with a long moan of approval, before asking, "More importantly, did you enjoy?" The soft chuckle in response was a certain positive.

"Are you still aiming to come and stay with me next week my love?" She asked, "You promised you'd help get me dressed for my belly dancing part in the local panto." Once more a deep full smile slipped across my contented face, "Oh yes my dear, I haven't forgotten, I have a few ideas in mind, I just need to check that they can all work before I show you." Her laugh was subtle, but, enticing "I know you and your, ideas!"

"I better go and have another wash now my love, after you made me all clammy!" She sighed down the 'phone, "I hope you have sweet dreams my lover." Chuckling back, my thoughts of her captured in my mind, "You know I always dream of you, bye, my precious, chat soon." The soft ending to the call made me smile, sighing as I looked at my phone, a reflection of my foolish grin looking back at me, before the phone buzzed and pinged.

'Text from Alliah.' Tapping the icon and opening the message, "Thankyou, MY Lover, XXX." A broad smile beaming across my face, before tossing the phone to the bed. Turning on my heels and slipping into the bathroom, running the shower, to clean myself up.