Alliance Ch. 02

Story Info
She dominates him - the night is all about her.
2.4k words
4.19
11.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, readers! I'm very new to this, but have some great ideas that involve categories all over Literotica. While I love write non-con. fic, in real life consent is the sexiest thing out there. Enjoy!

*****

She was positioned on the bed almost laying prone, with a thin white negligée covering her body stretching down to her ankles. The glow of the candles in the room seductive, but she had done that on purpose. She wanted him. He was certain of that. She was so beautiful, so young, her face untarnished from the hardness of life. It was almost as if her skin glowed only in the light of candles, Illuminated only for him. He knew she wanted him, badly. That's why she was here, wasn't it? She was here only for him? He stumbled forward, his boots dropping on the hardwood floor. His jacket was heavy on his shoulders, as was the weight of the day. He was tired, but not too tired. He was hungry.

He was hungry only for her- it was only her that could satiate his thirst, his desire. And there she was, in the candlelight, poised on her side with her arm resting on her hip. "I've been waiting for you," she whispered. She didn't move from her place on the bed, but the words carried across the room. She was almost still except for the movements from her lips. "I almost couldn't take it any longer..." she said coming like a groan, coming from her belly, leaving her mouth.

"You don't know how long it been waiting for this," he said. He discarded his jacket to the floor and tossed off the rest of his gear so that it was on the floor at the end of the bed.

A sigh emitted from her mouth. She closed her eyes for a moment, with her head tilted towards the ceiling. The light on her chin and her jaw made her appear angelic, almost like a porcelain doll too fragile to break. But she wasn't fragile at all.

He moved slowly, each step he took toward her deliberate. His eyes never left her, almost as if breaking the gaze wouldn't bring his plan to fruition. "I want you," he said.

"I know." she said.

He closed the distanced between the two of them, still holding her gaze, and leaned closer to her. It was almost as if he'd lay a delicate kiss on her lips.

Instead. He sharply grabbed her jaw so that her face was locked in place. She gasped in pain, he was sure, but her eyes didn't leave his.

"I want you, now." he said again. He said it in a way that was full of lust and pure animalistic passion- unrelenting.

I want you, she said, as she lifted her face to his, and softly pressed her lips on his mouth. It was a sweet, tender moment. That was the only part of the night that was tender.

He grabbed her shoulders and threw her down on the bed. She wasn't injured by it, nor incensed. It was almost as if it provoked her, made her yearning stronger.

Her put his knees on either side of her thighs and lay on top of her, his full body weight on her as his tongue explored her mouth. Her mouth was open and ready, her own tongue searching for his. She stopped at several moments to tease his bottom lip with a nip of her teeth, something that nearly drove him wild.

He was already hard, had been when he entered the room, but now his member throbbed. He had to be inside her, to take her, and he knew she would have all of it.

She kissed him back so eagerly, almost as if she'd been starved of kissing someone all of her life. He pretended that he was the only one who could awaken this need within her. For all he knew, it was true.

Her hands flew up to his face, to his hair, which she knotted in her fists. She pulled, hard, but not too hard, so that his sensitive crown was teased. He loved this, when women pulled his hair. Her hand moved to his cheek, covered with stubble after two days of not shaving. It seemed as if her thumb stopped at each individual hair, to inspect it, before moving to his neck. Her mouth followed, and she licked and kissed his neck. He was going crazy, could hardly stand the teasing.

Her mouth moved from his neck to his chest, where she began to undress him. He smelled of the day, but she didn't care. Her priority was to cover each inch of him with her mouth before the night was done.

He took off his shirt and threw it to the ground. As she was kissing him, he began to fumble around her body. He had always imagined what it'd be like, but that was only imagination. Her skin was softer and smoother, her hair wilder and thicker, and her breasts- they were full and round, as if to be concealed until this moment.

He reached for the dress and tore it off of her. It was thin and of a delicate, probably expensive material, but he didn't care. He threw it to the ground, and was thankful there was nothing underneath. She was completely bare, and her body was a revelation. It was perfection on earth, if such a thing could occur. He couldn't help but stop and look, almost as if he wanted to catalog it and store it in his mind to keep forever.

But she was impatient. She reached for him again, this time pushing his face to her chest. She clearly wasn't keen on waiting either.

"I need to have you, now" she moaned.

She writhed underneath him, and his mouth moved between her breasts kissing her skin. It was soft and warm, and she smelled like lavender. Her moved to her left breast, taking her nipple in his mouth, kissing and licking it, tempting her and drawing her closer to her imminent pleasure. Her body responded, and a sigh emitted from her lips. While his mouth was on her breast, his hands had grown impatient and moved to her thighs.

It was almost as if she was carved out of marble. She was solid, yet nimble, and flexible. Her thighs opened easily as he moved his hand between them. He found that she was just as ready as he was.

His hand touched her belly button, tickling down to her mound, which was lightly covered with hair. He entertained the idea of teasing her more, but knew she wouldn't have it.

He touched her softly on her mound, and she moaned. In the meantime, her hands had been twisted in his hair, pulling and prodding as he worked. With a sudden jerk, she pulled his head up to hers.

She was strong, and this startled him. He looked at her, and she merely grinned, and threw her weight to the left so that she was now on top of him. He was surprised at how easily she had done it. From beside her, she took a piece of long twine, something he hadn't noticed, and deftly bound his hands. He had little time to react to this, and was stunned when he realized his hands were now tightly bound above his head to the head board.

"Is this how you like it?" She whispered, her finger on her bottom lip. She got up and was standing before the bed completely naked.

"Yes, please," he whimpered.

"Not yet." she said, as she backed away yet further, until her back was against the cold wall of the room. The candlelight still showed everything, especially her most intimate part, and his eyes were darting everywhere on her body. He tried to free his hands so that he could take her, but he gave her credit- he couldn't budge.

She rested on the wall and began to caress herself. Her hands ran through her hair, which ran down her back and breasts in a cascading wave. He could still smell her, but God, he could focus on little else save the idea of being inside her.

She moved her hands from her hair to her shoulders and chest. She was so stunning, it was almost as if a living work of art was in front of him. Her eyes were now closed, as if she were focusing on the tempting thoughts in her mind. Her hands then ran down to her breasts, which she tenderly squeezed, taking time to tease each nipple. As she did so, her mouth opened, if only slightly, at the pleasure she derived from it. He was incredibly hard by now, and confused by this show.

"You want me, don't you?" She said coyly.

"Yes, please." He said again.

"Don't you want me to feel... good?" She asked. It was almost sincere, as if her pleasure tonight would only be an after-thought.

"Yes, I do." he said, a bit perplexed.

"Good, me too." She whispered.

Her left hand moved from her breast to her stomach, taught, and down between her legs.

She was going to pleasure herself, he thought.

He was going to come right then and there, but he couldn't, there was no way to relieve the ache between his legs.

Her fingers moved tentatively across her mound, almost as if she was flirting with herself. The other hand continued to play with her breast.

Her eyes were open now, staring into his, cold and clear. There wasn't a smile on her face, it was almost as if she was possessed by another being and it clouded her eyes.

Her fingers moved more quickly, and she began to respond. Her eyes would close from time to time, and the pressure built higher and higher. He couldn't look away, and after a minute or so, he could see the wetness between her legs when she spread them.

She turned around so that her buttocks were in his face, still a distance away, and she reached around to play with her pussy. He could definitely see how wet she was from here, and how she knew exactly what to do to bring her to ecstasy. She moved quickly, touching her clit, when she slowly inserted one finger in. She moaned with pleasure, knowing what worked and exactly how it did.

He could hardly take it. He'd break his wrists if he could escape from being bound and touch her. He was in pain now and would beg for release.

She moved one finger in and out of her pussy, moaning, her thumb focusing on her most sensitive part. When it seemed like she might be close, she stopped. She wasn't disappointed, no, she looked hungry.

She moved fast to the bed, and like he had ripped off her dress, she had removed his pants and undergarments from him in swift motions. Before he knew it, she was on top of him, her hips hovering about his erection, ready for him to enter her.

"How bad do you want it?" She said, flatly.

"Badly, please," he said.

She slapped him, hard, across the face. He had no time to react or deflect the blow.

"What did you say?"

"PLEASE" he begged, "...please, I want you", he said, the pain in his face only slightly dulling the one in his groan.

"Pretty please," she said with a pout, her buxom lips poised in a faux frown.

"Pretty, pretty, please" he said, almost crying.

"Well then," she said, "since you said please."

And in a moment, she grabbed his cock and put it inside her with a hard motion. He almost came instantly from the surprise, but resisted. She was bouncing on top of him, keeping his gaze, and touching herself as she rode him. Her breasts, her face, her clit- all got attention as she worked herself on him.

"I'm coming first," she said.

That nearly pushed him over the edge. She lifted herself off of him and moved up to his face.

"I said, I am going to come first."

She pushed her sex onto him, and his mouth immediately responded. He kissed her, tasting her juices, almost growing drunk from her scent. His tongue moved quickly, almost if trying to decode a secret pattern that would drive her mad.

Whatever he was doing was working, as she grew louder and louder. She was more vocal than any women he'd ever been with. Her hips moved up and down against his face, he wished he could touch her, let his fingers enter her, but he would make her come.

She grew louder, and the hands that were probing her own body were now on his. She was touching his arms and moving down to his chest and belly. He was still hard, still in pain, but knew she must be satisfied before going on.

He moved quicker, and nibbled at her most sensitive part, causing her wail in pleasure. He moaned into her, and heard her respond.

"Don't stop," she said, and he didn't. Her hips bucked on him, moving wildly, and she came hard, his mouth and tongue still moving long after the shock of the orgasm moved through her. She was breathless, and tired, no doubt, but she lifted her hips from his face and placed his cock in her again.

She moved fast, pumping his cock in and fast and hard. It was unbearable. It didn't take him long until he came, almost shouting from the release. He came for a long time, every bit of his cum inside her. She was smiling, like when David fell Goliath.

She lifted herself off of him, and stuck a finger into her wet pussy. She lifted the finger to her lips and sucked on it, tasting his juices.

She stood up, covered herself again with her dress, grabbing her other belongings that must have been in the room and leaned one last time over him.

"You're welcome," she said.

He'd follow her if he could, but he was still tightly bound to the bed, sweating and warm.

****

He shot up in his bed, sweating all over, the sheets damp with his sweat. He was hard and aching.

He had dreamt of her again, and what he prayed she'd do to him. It had felt so real.

But that wasn't how it would go. It'd be him who would take her, and when that time would come, the only pleasure that would be had would be his own.