Alliance Persuasions Ch. 02

Story Info
Where Stacy Keibler failed, Terri Runnels hopes to succeed
2.7k words
3.38
14.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

*****

Outside of the WWF Superstars dressing room on the Saturday before No Mercy in October 2001, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is giving orders to the horny little she-devil Terri Runnels. "I should've used you the first time... but it doesn't matter... you know what I want... I want one of those two to become apart of the Alliance by any means necessary... do you understand Terri?" Stephanie asks as she slightly glares at the petite blond haired Alliance Diva.

The horny and hot she-devil, Terri Runnels, presses her luscious lips together and nods her head as she lustfully nods her head "Of course, Stephanie...but..." Terri begins to says as she places her hands on her petite, rounded hips while dressed in a low cut white top and a tight pair of jeans.

"But nothing Terri..." Stephanie says, "I don't care which one of them joins the Alliance as long as one of them does..." Stephanie snaps a bit.

Terri suspiciously raises an eyebrow as she locks her lustfilled eyes with Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley "What's in this for me?" Terri replies as she tosses her soft, gorgeous blond hair back.

Stephanie smirks slightly, "Oh you know exactly what's in it for you... Raven will get a title shot... and you of course... get the bonus."

Terri Runnels nods her head and slyly licks her luscious lips "I see...and I like that...you have yourself a deal, Stephanie..." Terri says as she glances at the locker room door belonging to the WWF Superstars "You should have asked me first to begin with...Stacy couldn't even seduce a gay man... Unlike me, the horny little she-devil"

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley smirks, "I'm aware of that Terri... but I needed to save you just in case Stacy failed, which she did... and with No Mercy tomorrow, we can't afford the WCW Title being in the WWF's hands any longer."

"I won't disappoint you Stephanie..." Terri says with a sly smirk before she turns to the locker room and gently knocks on the door.

"I'm sure you won't..." Stephanie says before she turns to walk away. Stephanie looks back when she hears the voice of Chris Jericho and she smirks.

Jericho has just opened the locker room door, and he looks at Terri, "What's going on Terri?" Jericho says and he's dressed in just his bright blue wrestling pants.

Terri presses her luscious, sultry lips together and the manipulative, horny Alliance Diva locks her lustfilled eyes with Chris Jericho "Hey Chris baby..." Terri says in a soft, seductive voice "Do you happen to be free?" Terri slyly asks as she starts to step into the locker room before Jericho has a chance to reply.

Chris Jericho smirks, "No... I happen to cost quite a bit of money... just ask Vince McMahon..." Jericho says with a laugh before he lets the petite Horny Little She-Devil into the WWF Superstars' locker room. As Terri enters she sees that Jericho isn't the only person there, the other person being the reigning WCW World Champion, The Rock, who's dressed in his trademark black wrestling trunks as he warms up for a match later in the night.

Terri smirks and raises an eyebrow as she purposely turns her attention to The Rock, ignoring Chris Jericho. "Well...if it isn't...The Rock..." Terri says as she licks her lips and starts to seductively approach the current WCW Champion.

The Rock raises the 'people's' eyebrow as he looks at Terri as she walks towards him. "What do you want with Great One?" The Rock asks as he looks suspiciously at Terri.

Jericho closes the locker room door, "Hey... what the hell? You came asking about me and are going right to him?" Jericho asks, taking some offense to being blown off.

Terri licks her lips as she lowers her seductive, sly eyes to the crotch of The Rock's black wrestling trunks "Well...I know I may be from the rival company...but a little she-devil can always have her fun, right?" Terri asks with a slyly smirk as she stands directly in front of The Rock.

The Rock narrows his eyes slightly, "You think that The Rock is going just give you a sample of the people's struddle?" The Rock asks.

Chris Jericho puts his hands on his hips, "Now there's something creative... she's offering up pussy and he's talking about baked goods..." Jericho says.

The Rock turns his head to look at Jericho, "Know your roll and shut you mouth jabroni..." The Rock says to the man he's going to be facing the next night for the WCW Championship.

Terri slyly glances over her shoulder at Jericho and slowly licks her lips "My...don't we have a problem here...two incredible Superstars and one horny Alliance Diva..."

Jericho smirks, "Come over here baby... I'll show you a good time.. even if you work for that wretched disgusting bottom feeding trash bag ho Stephanie McMahon..." Jericho says.

The Rock raises the 'people's eyebrow', "The Rock says that there is no problem, because you came to see The Rock."

Terri folds her arms as she glances at Chris Jericho before glancing back at The Rock "Hmmm...let's see...I could pick one of you...or just take you both."

Chris Jericho smirks, "That's no problem for me... I'm all for group activities..." Jericho says.

The Rock raise the People's Eyebrow, "The Rock says...Terri... lets see that poon tang pie..." Jericho rolls his eyes, "What the hell is with you and pastry?" Jericho asks. Terri laughs and licks her devious lips as she reaches down and unbuttons her tight fitting jeans before she starts to push the jeans down her petite, seductively rounded and tanned hips, gradually exposing her hot and smoothly shaven horny pussy. The Rock nods his head approvingly as he looks at Terri's shaved, hot pussy and he begins to lower his black wrestling trunks, freeing the People's fourteen inch cock.

Chris Jericho licks his lips, "Lets see those tits too..." Jericho says as he starts to lower his wrestling pants to bring out his own fourteen inch cock.

Terri slyly smirks as she looks over and Chris Jericho before she slowly lifts her white top off, revealing her large and rounded, nipple-erected tits. Terri slowly looks from side to side, sizing up the cocks of Chris Jericho and The Rock "Mmm....I love a good cock or two..."

Chris Jericho licks his lips and smirks, "Well the only dick that matters in here is mine..."

The Rock glares at Jericho before turning his attention to Terri, "The Rock says, know your roll.. and suck my cock..." The Rock says.

Terri presses her luscious lips together and seductively nods her head as she looks at The Rock "Mmmm...I think that's a great idea..." Terri says with a sly laugh before the Horny Little She-Devil lowers herself down onto her knees in front of The Rock and gently wraps her manipulative hands around his incredibly thick cock as she starts to stroke the lower half of his shaft while taking the head of The Rock's cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm ahhh..." The Rock moans slightly as Terri strokes and sucks his cock.

Chris Jericho gets a livid expression on his face, "Don't you dare tell me you're leaving me out of this?" Jericho says to Terri as he stands almost right next to her. Terri laughs as she leaves her left hand on The Rock's cock and places her right hand around the rock hard cock of Chris Jericho as she starts to stroke his cock along with The Rock's cock. Terri presses her luscious lips around the upper half of The Rock's cock as she begins to smoothly bob her head his shaft.

"Mmmmm... mmm..." The Rock moans as he puts his hands on his muscular waist as he watches the Alliance's horny little she-devil as she bobs her head smoothly along the length of his long, thick cock.

Chris Jericho smirks as Terri jerks his fourteen inch cock with her right hand, "Ohhh yeah Terri..." Jericho moans.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Terri seductively and wickedly moans around The Rock's incredibly thick cock as she starts to bob her head at a slightly quicker pace, lapping her devious tongue around his thick shaft. As Terri's luscious lips rub continually against The Rock's shaft, Terri's left hand moves easily against Jericho's shaft, quickly jerking off Y2J.

"Ahhhh yeah... why not suck my dick now..." Chris Jericho moans as he watches Terri stroke his cock with her right hand. The Rock pulls his huge cock out of Terri's wet, hot mouth and pushes her left hand off of his shaft before he starts to step around her. Terri lifts and locks her manipulative, easily seducing eyes up at Chris Jericho as she sits up on her knees and licks her luscious lips. The horny, devious Alliance Diva lowers her head and greedily opens her mouth, taking Jericho's cock. Terri presses her lips around his shaft and starts to sensually bob her head, sucking on the fourteen inch cock of Y2J, Chris Jericho. "Ohhhh yeah baby..." Jericho moans as he puts his hands on Terri's blond haired head as she starts sucking his dick.

The Rock kneels behind Terrie and lifts her ass up slightly, "Finally... the Rock is going back into Terri..." The Rock says as he pushes the 'People's' cock into Terri's tight warm and wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhh yeah!" Terri moans around Chris Jericho's cock as she leans forward, taking his shaft deeper into her hot mouth, while The Rock starts to thrust his cock in and out of the horny Diva's pussy. "Mmmmm...mmmmm" Terri eagerly moans around Jericho's cock as she starts to push back against The Rock's thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh uhhhh mmmm..." The Rock grunts as he pumps his cock deeply and firmly in and out of Terri's tight warm pussy. The Rock then places his hands on Terri's round, hot ass and pushes her forward so that she has to push back against his pistoning shaft more often. Jericho licks his lips as he pushes his hands through Terri's blond hair as she takes his fourteen inch cock all the way into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Terri loudly moans around Chris Jericho's cock as she starts to bob her head rapidly at a quicker pace, while lapping her sensual tongue around his thick shaft. Terri closes her eyes as she guides her horny and tanned, petite body back against The Rock, pressing her ass against his muscular waist.

"Mmmmm yeah suck that dick..." Chris Jericho moans as Terri repeatedly deep throats his cock while whipping her tongue around his shaft as well. The Rock starts to increase the pace of his thrusts, which results in his balls smacking against Terri's smooth skin.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Terri moans as she deeply takes Jericho's cock into her mouth, with the head of his shaft smacking against the back of her she-devil hot mouth. Terri starts to smoothly grind her pussy back against The Rock's cock as she quickly and smoothly rocks back and forth on her knees.

Chris Jericho soon pulls his fourteen inch cock out of Terri's hot, wet mouth and walks over to the locker room bench and sits down. "Come baby... come break the walls..." Jericho says.

The Rock keeps thrusting his cock in and out Terri's tight pussy for a short time more before he pulls out, "The Rock says this move your ass..." The Rock says as he smack Terri's perfectly round ass with his left hand. Terri Runnels glances back at The Rock and slyly smirks before she stands up from the locker room floor and starts to walk over towards the bench where Jericho is sitting. Terri sways her hips seductively from side to side as she approaches Jericho. She places her soft hands onto Jericho's strong shoulders before she lowers her pussy down onto his rock hard cock and straddles his gorgeous waist.

"Mmmmm ohhh yeah..." Jericho moans as he puts his hands on Terri's large round tits as Terri begins to rock back and forth on his fourteen inch shaft. The Rock raise the People's Eyebrow as he starts to approach Terri from behind. The reigning WCW Champion bends down a bit and pushes his fourteen inch cock into Terri's tight asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Terri moans as grits her teeth together as she leans back slightly as The Rock starts to thrust his cock into Terri's hot, tanned ass while causing the she-devil to rock forward on Jericho's cock in her warm pussy.

The Rock grabs Terri's hips as he thrusts his fourteen inch cock in and out of Terri's tight asshole, "Mmmmm uhhhh ahhhh..." The Rock moans as he drives his cock at a firm pace into Terri's ass. Chris Jericho licks his lips as Terri rocks on his cock, and he brings his mouth towards Terri's tight tit and begins to suck on it.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" Terri Runnels moans as she starts to sweat, while rocking back firmly against The Rock's hard cock inside of her asshole as at the same time she quickly bounces on Jericho's cock, slamming down harder each time "Ohhhhh shit!" Terri moans as she moves her hands against his muscular, tanned chest.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Jericho moans on Terri's right tit. Jericho flicks his tongue against Terri's hard nipple as she rocks and bounces on his rock hard cock.

The Rock grits his teeth as he thrusts hos cock faster and harder into Terri's asshole as sweat drips down his muscular body, "Ahhhh ohhh mmmm..." The Rock groans as fucks the hot ass of the Alliance's horny little she-devil.

Terri Runnels grits her teeth as she firmly pushes herself back against The Rock as her hot ass grinds against his muscular waist "Ohhhh fuck! I love getting my ass fucked!" Terri moans as she roughly bounces on Chris Jericho's cock, while sweat drips off her tanned body.

Chris Jericho lifts his head away from Terri's lift tit and smirks, "Mmmmm yeah baby... ride me..." Jericho moans as he gropes and feels up Terri's hot tits with his hands.

"Ahhh uhhhh ahhhh... " The Rock groans as he begins to cumming inside of Terri's tight asshole, flooding her asshole with his warm thick load.

Terri presses her lips together and closes her eyes as she leans forward to Chris Jericho and gently bites on the left side of Jericho's neck, feeling The Rock's warm cum in her asshole. Terri slowly rocks of Jericho's cock before she leans to his ear "Join the Alliance Chris...Join the Alliance baby..." Terri slyly whispers.

"Mmmmmm... ahhhh..." Jericho raises an eyebrow slightly as Terri whispers into his ear as she keeps rocking on his fourteen inch cock.

The Rock pulls his large cum spent shaft out of Terri's asshole, "The Rock says take your ass out of here when you're done..." The Rock says as he walks towards the shower area of the WWE Superstars locker room in order to freshen up.

Terri presses her luscious lips together as she sits up on Jericho's cock and slowly rides back and forth on his thick fourteen inch cock "Mmmm...join us Chris...baby join the Alliance..." Terri moans softly as sweat drips off of her deviously hot body.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm... I really have... to think about this..." Jericho moans as he keeps feeling up Terri's tits as she grinds her hot pussy on his throbbing, long, hard and thick fourteen inch cock.

Terri leans forward, her luscious lips just inches away from his lips "Think about it Chris...the horny-little she-devil all the time, whenever you want" Terri seductively whispers before she flicks her tongue against Jericho's lips as she continues to rock back and forth on his throbbing cock.

Jericho parts his lips and begins to flick his tongue against Terri's sly tongue, "Mmmmmm ahhhh...mmmm" Jericho moans as he begins cumming inside of the horny little she-devil's wet, hot pussy.

"Mmmm...mmm...." Terri Runnels moans into Jericho's mouth as she slaps her tongue against his tongue as she gently grinds her hot pussy against his throbbing, cum-spraying cock.

Jericho tilts his head back a bit to break the kiss with Terri and smirks, "This... is certainly sounding like a better offer..." Jericho says as he finishes cumming within Terri's pussy.

Terri gently slides her soft, manipulative hands on Jericho's muscular, tanned chest "Do it baby...just think what you could get with the Alliance..."

-END-